Oklahoma gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 5:25 am

and i knocked a cat out from WSBC 10ave, for hitting my car w/ a brick purposely..i had to put hands on boy in front of his kids..Fool str8 busted out my window and all dogg...Ya boy was heated..i knocked this nigga out right on 122nd and penn, and he almost got ran over by a car..No BS...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 6:28 am

http://www.newsok.com/video/text/128702 ... =news/main

check this out..some baby Ru's i heard did this shooting at the john marshall high bus...i heard they was shooting at come crips..but peep

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 6:41 am

http://www.newsok.com/video/text/44130/ ... =news/main

this was the school shooting they stopped when oh boy from 60's came up there trying to shoot some baby homeys from IFG

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 6:44 am

They said fool had a 30 caliber assault rifle...I'm just glad he didnt get a chance to touch down on some of the young damus up there at STAR

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 26th, 2007, 3:32 pm

Im glad he didnt get a chance to get at anybody, he could have hit his own homies bustin like that.

Thats all crazy hahahaha.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 4:24 pm

i feel u on that...guess it is good cauze when fools got heat like that and get to busting...man anybody can get hit ya heard..innocent peeps and all

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 5:35 pm

another thing is..i dont know if u know but the Hoovas had gotten so cocky they starting adding Xtra's 2 they set..

THe Pitts Park Hoovas started calling themselves the "107 hard hoova gangster crips", and the creston hills cats was the "107 hillside Hoovas"..THey also had the H.O.Y.A.S click..Hoovas On Your Ass S***....they used that to diss Bloods, and 60's...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 26th, 2007, 6:31 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa6iBXlepwM

haha..man this is some South Side Lokos, but they dont show they faces..just pics of the city and some other shit..fools be saying nigga alot to but they dont be meaning it like that..dont know why ese's out here say it like that..I think it;'s really cauze so many blacks and ese's on the south live in the same hoods, or share apts, and projects and what not..But yea they some SSL's from the town..just no faces..

fools may have flowed better than the crips..lol

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » April 30th, 2007, 11:29 am

I remember the 107's stressin that hoyas shit back in the day. I remember one pretty white boy came thru Summer Oaks to see his little chic stressin 107 and damn near got his whole face mopped up by the little homies (12 and 13 year olds, hahaha) from the Nine Owe. Thats classic, now its 107 HGC's hahaha.

Im already knowin how it is with them Loco, there was a couple of them cats that went to school at Central when I went there. They stayed in the blue though so they didnt really catch no shit from nobody, had the white chix jockin them hard (you know how that go). I would have liked to see some actual footage of the City, Ima have to bring my ass back that way you done got me homesick than a mother fucker hahahaha.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 7th, 2007, 11:47 am

dogg i just lost a baby homegirl, and a homeboy last thursday, on the same day in two separate incidents within 2hrs.

Baby-CK(rip), and S-dogg(rip)

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 7th, 2007, 11:51 am

Damn homie I hate to hear that, sorry for your loss. Shit aint cool at all. On some settrippin or other shit?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 7th, 2007, 11:53 am

actually neither one was gang-related..i tried posting it up but new site changed and it makes it a lil harder..

but the homeggirl got killed over a dude, and S-dogg(rip), was actually killed by another damu in a very controversial situation..So we goin peep how this ends up..i'll try and post it again later tho..

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » May 7th, 2007, 1:12 pm

Sorry to hear about that Tom Tom. Stay up homie.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 8th, 2007, 9:07 pm

The uncle of former OU football player Mark Clayton was killed this weekend in what police believe was a gang-related shooting outside a northeast Oklahoma City club.
About 1:30 a.m. Sunday, a group of men fired shots into the west parking lot of Boots and Saddle Club at NE 23 and Bryant Avenue.
The shots killed Donald Lee Austin Jr., 46, Oklahoma City police Sgt. Paco Balderrama stated in a news release.
"Quite a few" family members live in Oklahoma City and are doing thier best their to cope with the tragedy, Clayton said Monday before participating in a benefit golf tournament at Oak Tree Golf Club.
"Amazingly, my grandmother (Claretta Reese) has been so strong." Clayton said "I can't imagine losing a son, but she has been amazing. God has kept her."
As of Monday morning, Clayton said funeral arrangements had not been completed. Clayton is a former All-American wide reciever who now plays for the NFL's Baltimore ravens.
After bullets struck Austin, the group of men fired more shots into the east parking lot while leaving the scene.
Those shots injured a man who was taken to a local hospital. Police have not relased his name.
The shootings appears to be gang-related, according to the news release.
Additional officers from another division were called to the scene to help locate witnesses in the large, "excited and scared crowd" that gathered outside the club, according to the police news release.
Police haven't named or arrested any suspects, but have several leads.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 8th, 2007, 9:12 pm

yea i took this from the daily oklahoman..Dont know wo did this but i know Shotguns have been the hot name, since that was right in there hood..About a block or two where G-moms lives..

it seems to be the season i guess...

i remember me and my boy was speaking on how it seemed alot of crips were dying, and it seems it's hitting everybody..Homey i've been losing so many of my doggs, i mean shit..Dont really know what 2 say..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 9th, 2007, 5:23 am

http://www.newsok.com/video

peep game comatose..you actually now have to go to the drop down list and select "crime"..

on may 3rd.."One dead one hurt"..clikc on that pic of the news dudes face, and it
ll pull up..happened on 82nd st.right round the corner..THey showed some of my 456 niggas in the background..they made wear you cant just copy and paste it now..let me know if u peep it playa..Baby-CK(rip)

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 10th, 2007, 6:18 pm

Dammit I thought for sure shit had slowed down, seems like its just enhanced. I love to see sets puttin it down, I just aint so interested in seein nobody die anymore (not over trivial shit anyway).

It was a white boy who called himself Red Rum who claimed 456 when i stayed there, we was always into it but I could never catch that cat slippin anywhere (and he stayed in my area, hahaha, housebound I suppose).

I hate to hear your homies is gettin done in Tom Tom, big ups for holdin it down.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 4th, 2007, 6:32 pm

its kinda like the law of the streets man..Me and a few of my potnas was just talking on how it seemed alot of crips were being killed and then BAM!!!..homeys started dying left and right.

This just popped in my head but i dont know if you knew but some of the cats from Hi-five were from the town..i had read the lead singer Tony died..he's orignially from the OKC..peep this out tho..He had a younger brother who was a crip from NHC 27..homey NHC 27th st is one of the worst neighborhoods in the town..i remember my sista's and relatives taking me over there back in like 91, 92, and introducing me to Tony's bro..i was trippin cauze hear you have this nigga over here living in the projects, while his brother was all over TV making it..what's fucked up is bout 2yrs after i met his bro he got killed..

and you said Red Rum?..see i'll ask the homeys bout him..

We had a few whiteboys that grew up w/ us...they was ridahs to..I'll always give my white homeby Scarface from Broadway Park Bloods props for fighting Mr grape head up and not bowing down..

i'll tell u another funny story about a down ass whiteboy i was in camp with..we used 2 call fool Opie-B just 2 clown, but fool was down..well one day the 90's felt like they wanted 2 fuck w/ him cauze he was in for a drive by ya heard..i swear we in the dayroom and they was just thumping fool upside the head, and fucking w/ him right..well fool just sat there and took it for like 10min, then out of nowhere fool grabbed a pencil, hopped over this wall and started sticking this 90 like a mutha fuck til errbody broke it up..shit fool was so krazy he tried to escape.fool jumped out the window of the 3rd floor, got RIGHT back up w/o injury and kept running til they caught him..We was like "Dam fool is a nutcase"...Down ass whiteboy tho i gotta say..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 4th, 2007, 6:52 pm

and as far as banging goes...Homey all i do is make chips, take care of these kids, and fuck hoes...i mean dont get me wrong...i fuck w/ bloods from many different sets man.. my 456 ru's, City Blood Gangsta, outlaws 30's and 20's, BWP, East Side piru, IFG's VNG's, Vice lords, etc etc..Shit i fuck's w/ a few crips, on the money tip..I got a relative from 107 hoova, that was shot by some damus i went 2 school with..We str8 tho..his brotha from shotgun, dont like me tho cauze he got shot by some Skylines that i kick it w/ tough like..i got a relative from 90's that i tried my hardest when we were young 2 get him 2 roll w/ Damus...well all his closet family is from Dunjee, so he chose them niggas..I saw my peeps bout a few months ago, and he was telling me how the IFG's pistol-whipped him and knocked out 2 of his teeth..I warned that nigga tho.. IFG's are after 60's 46, and 90's..they said they dont care how deep the 90's is..if they wanna funk them niggas is like whats up.

But naw man that banging shit through 2 many curbs within the family so im cool..

my lil relative just came home from a Bid and he's with me know peeping this site..

i wanted him 2 peep this shit and see what he thought.

this nigga want me 2 be on hear dissing crips, but i aint into all that internet set-tripping...i feel like if anybody wants 2 trip then take it 2 the streets ya heard..but im out dogg..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 23rd, 2007, 12:22 pm

hopefully this ppt wrks..it was kinda hard for me 2 pull up myself..

www.etiok.com/proposals/OklahomaCityGangsDD.ppt

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 23rd, 2007, 12:26 pm

try copying and paste to an outside link if it doesnt wrk..i had to do it..Black, Ese, white bangers from the town..

zorro82

Unread post by zorro82 » October 3rd, 2007, 4:42 pm

Are there any street Native American gangs that be acting up in Oklahoma, and can you tell me more about IP (Indian Pride)? Is the Indian Brotherhood the same as Indian Pride? Do the IPs click up with the Whites and Mexicans on some racial bulls**t against the Blacks? Someone said that IP be runnin the prison, how them cats be actin in there?

Thanks

memzz

Unread post by memzz » October 28th, 2007, 10:43 am

latin:
SSLs
GBC
GBLs
SURX3
GPLs [[MUSTANG AND YUKON AREA, NOT TO BIG ON THE BANGIN PART]]
and thats all i know bout.

black:
inglewood grove familiez [[crip]]
murda 1'z [[blood]]
spooktown piru [[blood]]
31 street nhc [[crip]]
rollin 90' nhc [[crip]]
10th st rollin 23' [[crip]]
23th st damu [[blood]]

dey is some real hard bangrz in yukon and mustang jus not noticable you know
yukon got some muy bien girls up in that
mustang mostly GPLs

yukon is either
90nhc
77 st crip
inglewood grove families
GPLs
SSLs
SURX3
[[fo people that dont kno, SSLs is a subset of SURx3 and GPLs is a subset of SSLs]]
GPLs is mo of jackin though
i dont know much shit dey done.

.:SlEePyX3OKC405SSLs:.

mjokc
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mjokc » November 30th, 2007, 5:30 pm

man i got into it with some of them southside 8ball cats on thanksgiving at city nights, what do southside 8ball claim, they bloods?

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » May 7th, 2008, 2:40 pm

Like I said on another topic...Oklahoma aint my favorite place...aint sh*t to do, but the Gang culture is deep, and is modled after LA to a tee. I would dare to say that OK has more "exact" set names than TX. TomTom, I got family in Tulsa and OKC. Red Mob and Hoova 107 (and they are brothers) and in OKC North Side Island 456 Piru and.......not sure about my other relative. We were in Millwood in Nov and a couple of cats was Murder 1. Are they a sub set of IFG? OKC is so damn spread out, I don't know where some of the sets are at?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Oklahoma gangs

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 7:31 am

Ya I live in Southern California and even where I live we know Oklahoma has gangs

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 11th, 2008, 3:51 pm

THERES 456 ISLAND BLOODS IN OKLAHOMA? THEY DEEP? I ASK BECAUSE I LIVE NEXT TO POMONA HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI WERE THEY STARTED THERE NOT THAT DEEP HERE ANYMORE BUT STILL KICK UP DUST. THEY GO AT IT WITH SINTOWN 357 GANGSTER CRIPS N GHOST TOWN CRIPS ASWELL AS SOME VARRIOS HERE.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 11th, 2008, 6:28 pm

I doubt that they're deep there if they aren't deep where they started, especially several states away, and lol at "them kicking up dust" that just cracks me up

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 11th, 2008, 7:38 pm

THERES ALOT OF SOUTHERN CALI BASED GANGS THAT ARE DIED OR LOW IN NUMBERS HERE AT HOME BUT IN OTHER STATES GOT SOME NICE NUMBERS...WHATS SO FUNNY WITH KICKN UP DUST?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 12th, 2008, 4:46 am

you're right but its right, and about "kicking up dust" I just think it's a funny term

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » September 16th, 2008, 9:39 pm

Yo Vince,
Kickin' up dust is a litle old school, but the term applies very well, especially out west, when if you are throwin' down 10 on 10 or more DUST IS BEING KICKED. Just because a set is low in its original spot has nothing to do with how it namesake rides in another city. Bloods and Crips are very loosely organized (if you can even call it that). 456 Piru is strong in OKC.

MILNATIVE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Milwaukee

Unread post by MILNATIVE » September 16th, 2008, 9:56 pm

TomTom wrote:
lb516 wrote:\
U \BLOODS ARE A RARITY IN T-TOWN BUT THE DEEPEST SET IS TULSA RED MOBB BLOODS...THEM NIGGAS GO HARD..I WAS UP IN JBCC(JACKIE BRANNON CORRECTIONAL CENTER) with ALL THEM NIGGAS...IT WAS LIKE 405VS918....THOSE ARE THE 2 DEEPEST AREA CODES, AND WE WOULD GO AT IT 24/7 DOGG...REAL SH--T..918 WAS MADE UP OF HOOVAS, AND N-HOODS, THAT ACTUALLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER ALOT 2...THE T-TOWN RED MOBB NIGGAS KINDA STOOD ALONE AND USED 2 FIGHT WITH IP(INDIAN PRIDE)...FOLKS THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST PRISON GANG IN OKLAHOMA....AND THEY RUN MCALESTER STATE PRISON WHICH IS ONE OF THE TOP10 MOST DANGEROUS YARDS IN THE U.S...IT'S BEEN ON HBO SPECIALS, AND A&E LEFT AND RIGHT...U'VE PROBABLY HEARD BOUT "THE WALLS"...JBCC IS THE MINIMUM YARD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALLS IN MCALESTER..I WASN'T TRYNA SEE THE WALLS, SO I STAYED OUTTA ALOT OF B.S...

AW DOGG U BROUGHT BACK THOSE KRAZY AZZ OLD DAYS OF MINE DOGG...I'LL REST MY HANDS PIMP-JUCE!!!...BUT I REMEMBER MANY MANY BATTLES with THOSE FOOLS...
Were you saying Indian Pride is the biggest and strongest prison gang in Oklahoma?
Is the T-Town Red Mobb Bloods all American Indians too?