GANGS IN ARKANSAS HOMIES

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
479_ar

GANGS IN ARKANSAS HOMIES

Unread post by 479_ar » January 19th, 2007, 10:32 am

GANGS IN ARKANSAS.

KING KOBRAS

AVES

CARAPS 9ST 805

GRAPE ST WATTS

PLAYBOYS

18ST

F13

MS

ROCKWOOD

WHITE FENCE

MARVILLA

AND THERES ALOT OF NORTHSIDERS OVER AND SHIT
THIS ALL THAT I KNOW ABOUT SOME OF THESE FOOLS BEING OVER HERE AND SHIT

BG Dresta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BG Dresta » January 19th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Grape St. Watts in Arkansas?

IBFLIPINCHIKENS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IBFLIPINCHIKENS » January 19th, 2007, 2:35 pm

i know they got more gangs in lilttle rock

maryland000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by maryland000 » January 19th, 2007, 5:01 pm

yea i find grape street hard to believe

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 19th, 2007, 8:45 pm

maryland000 wrote:yea i find grape street hard to believe
Why is that?

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » January 19th, 2007, 10:44 pm

shit Grape St. is all ova america matter of fact
somebody list all the cities where they at. they
probably almost as deep as the hoova's & hoodsta's

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 20th, 2007, 12:28 pm

this cat above is right..Grape st maybe in all 50 states...yall better pay attention..gangs like hoova, grape, 60's IFG, and so forth have been present in the midwest and south since atleast mid 80's

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 25th, 2007, 6:32 am

3rdcoasta wrote:shit Grape St. is all ova america matter of fact
somebody list all the cities where they at. they
probably almost as deep as the hoova's & hoodsta's
Well i know one thing grape st. isn't in florida but i know one more thing bsv and bps is in arkansas.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » January 25th, 2007, 9:03 am

Yep, BSV in Little Rock. Dunno bout the BSP's though, but neither banging the 5.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » February 5th, 2007, 11:23 am

I can't believe lil rock got one of the most hardest gang bangin in their city as of today folks.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » February 8th, 2007, 9:45 pm

There are no BS Pirus in Arkansas, there are Black P Stones though. Im not sure about Villains, but I cant say they arent present. Theres Mickey Cobras, GD's, BD's, and Vicelords. Shitloads in Little Rock. In LR, the Locs and VL's used to truce under the Golden Seal cuz of how outnumbered they both were compared to GD's and BD's. The red rag dominates, but GD's are close behind. If you dont include Piru's and Bloods as one gang then GD's outnumber everyone. Bloods is deep as fuck though. Dont get it twisted, theres a LOT of Locs, Wolfe St is an original hood that was established on the West Side of LR back in the 80's, and take my word when I say them fools be mashin. Everywhere else its mostly city to city (its Sixties in some cities, Nineties in others, GD's in others, etc). If theres a Grape Street hood here, I dont know where it is. There was one cat who claimed to be from Avalon, but I heard he was killed at Newport (Grimes Unit). I can go on for days about Arkansas homie, Ive been here since '95.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 18th, 2007, 7:51 pm

also know i met anigga who claim he mob piru but not sure tho so i believe we got mob pirus

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: GO BIG BLUE

Unread post by doobeez » November 6th, 2007, 8:40 pm

youngwun wrote:Yep, BSV in Little Rock. Dunno bout the BSP's though, but neither banging the 5.

youngwun, is "bangin the 5" in realtion to the 5 pointed star? Do mid-west and east coast gangs only rep the 5 or 6 point star? Whats the dealio yo??? :?:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 6th, 2007, 11:36 pm

All those gangs in AR, really? I'm surprised I didn't ask earlier. Where did the King Kobras in AR, originate from?

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » November 7th, 2007, 4:05 pm

DONT KNOW BOUT THE KING CORBAS BRUH. BUT IT IS BSV. I DONT THINK THEY BANG THE FIVE. I KNOW I MET ONE OUT OF EASTEND. AND WE DO GOT BPS. YEA THEY THE ONLYS IKNOW BANG THE 5. THE OTHERGANGS WE GOT DONT KNOW BOUT THAT FIVE. STUFF. LIKE WE GOT BOUNTY HUNTERS MOB PIRU TREETOP LIMEHOOD RUS WSP SKYLINE RUS. THEY DONT BANG THE 5. I THINK ONLY EASTCOAST SETS BANG THE FIVE THO. AND ALL WE GOT DOWN IN ARK IS WESTCOAST SETS AND MADE UP HOOD SETS

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by doobeez » November 7th, 2007, 5:18 pm

relo wrote:DONT KNOW BOUT THE KING CORBAS BRUH. BUT IT IS BSV. I DONT THINK THEY BANG THE FIVE. I KNOW I MET ONE OUT OF EASTEND. AND WE DO GOT BPS. YEA THEY THE ONLYS IKNOW BANG THE 5. THE OTHERGANGS WE GOT DONT KNOW BOUT THAT FIVE. STUFF. LIKE WE GOT BOUNTY HUNTERS MOB PIRU TREETOP LIMEHOOD RUS WSP SKYLINE RUS. THEY DONT BANG THE 5. I THINK ONLY EASTCOAST SETS BANG THE FIVE THO. AND ALL WE GOT DOWN IN ARK IS WESTCOAST SETS AND MADE UP HOOD SETS

so when you say 5 or 6 point star, is that the same thing as a West Coast 83 Gangster Crips, and 43 Gangster Crips being cool because of their "tray" allegiance? A 3 time set?..Ya see what i'm tryin to figure out? I notice that Ru Sets and other gang sets in the East and Mid-west will bang under the 5 or 6 star, same thing sorta :?:

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » November 8th, 2007, 5:22 pm

ok in arkansas we got westcoast and made up hood sets. so when i think of the 5 or 6 point star i think of our bgds bds gds and igds and vice lords and pstones. i dont kno no westcoast set in ark bang the 5 probably because they suppose too if they do they either just fakin or confused.

doobeez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by doobeez » November 8th, 2007, 7:33 pm

relo wrote:ok in arkansas we got westcoast and made up hood sets. so when i think of the 5 or 6 point star i think of our bgds bds gds and igds and vice lords and pstones. i dont kno no westcoast set in ark bang the 5 probably because they suppose too if they do they either just fakin or confused.

so, to seperate the mid-west sets from W/C, sets like vice-lords, gd's, folks, or blood/crip sets rep the 5 or 6 star...is this the way they always done it, or it seems to me this is a new thing to be under the 5 or 6 star?

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » November 10th, 2007, 12:29 am

lol na guy im sayin the only ones under stars is folks and vicelords and pstones down here. not bloods and crips we all bang colors. i dont know bout that midwest stuff.

TrealTalk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Little Rock

Re: GANGS IN ARKANSAS HOMIES

Unread post by TrealTalk » February 16th, 2009, 9:48 am

I can't speak 4 the whole state of Arkansas but I can speak 4 Little Rock and North Little Rock. First off there are Blood Stone Pirus in Little Rock right off Main street on 21st. They share their hood with BSV they basically the same out here they even call themselves PVG (Piru Villain Gangstas). They had a group of niggas 4rom there banging Bounty Hunters but they faded out. Only sets 4rom Cali out here is BSP,BSV,LHP,TTP, and some O.G.s that bang 62 Brim but the West Side Pirus are not originated from the Compton WSPs they used to be called West Side Posse until they became Bloods and dropped Posse and added Piru. You also had NHCs in this suburban community called England Acres and they also got ECCs in Mactown and some fake Rollin 20s Crip that used to claim Dogg Pound Gangster Crips lol. As far as that folk and people shit they got mostly IVLs on the people side and some Blackstones. But don't too many youngsters fuck with Peoples most of them O.G.s and they got IGDs, GDs, and a whole bunch of BDTs on the northside. I've never heard of MCs in Little Rock or Arkansas period.

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » February 23rd, 2009, 4:14 pm

All through the south, cats first anged Blood and Crip, then got the Chicago influence and mixed the two.....now that word has spread that the mix is faulty, many have wiped their hands clean of the blood=5 point star stuff....I got a relative that was at UAPB who reps OKC Blood and he used to laugh at Ark cats and call them "Hoover Folks"....that was what he said...I do know that dudes bang hard down there, never the less

TrealTalk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Little Rock

Unread post by TrealTalk » February 24th, 2009, 10:18 am

MrDAC wrote:All through the south, cats first anged Blood and Crip, then got the Chicago influence and mixed the two.....now that word has spread that the mix is faulty, many have wiped their hands clean of the blood=5 point star stuff....I got a relative that was at UAPB who reps OKC Blood and he used to laugh at Ark cats and call them "Hoover Folks"....that was what he said...I do know that dudes bang hard down there, never the less

???? What are you talking about? If he went to UAPB then he probably did run across some GDs. Thats all Pine Bluff is known for is GDs and ECCs.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » April 5th, 2009, 1:43 pm

When i Had to Little rock what street is BSV on?

Yeah Those Bloods and Crips up their bang the 5 & 6 shit hard,im tellin ya'll.

BROADWAYand89th
What city do you live in now?: CHULA VISTA

Unread post by BROADWAYand89th » April 27th, 2009, 9:53 am

ITS 74 AND 83 HOOVERS OUT THAT WAY.