Texas gangs (Dallas)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Texas gangs (Dallas)

Unread post by mission » March 4th, 2004, 3:00 pm

This question is for anybody that knows Compton Varrios, I was driving to UPS the other day, and saw a big Graffiti Piece, on the side of A store that I'm pretty it sure said SVC...... COMPTONE. I just drove by slow so it was hard to read because some one had crossed it out. The lettering style definitly wasn't the same as people use around here. It was in the area of Love Field which is pretty heavy in gang activity. The Piece had a lot more words that I cound't make out. Just wondering what hood it might be?

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Compton Varrio in Dallas?

Unread post by mission » March 4th, 2004, 5:48 pm

Anyone??? Anyone????LOL..LOL

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 4th, 2004, 6:10 pm

What cross-streets? And you're right too.Love Field and the northwest side is no joke.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » March 4th, 2004, 6:30 pm

Its on Denton St & Shorecrest(Or Shoreview) right Next to Love Field Airport. At first I thought it was NSF or VNS grafitti, but the lettering is older Cali style. It says SVC I think, then I guess the name of the click some other stuff that I coudn't read.But I for sure Could read COMPTONE. If your in the area drive by their. Its on Denton Dr between Mockingbird & Webb Chapel, if you are going north on Denton its on the right side on an abondoned building. Peace!

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 4th, 2004, 6:59 pm

Yea...I wanna check it just for the F*** of it.Ima head throught there this weekend regardless...Where you from on the eastside Mission?

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » March 4th, 2004, 7:10 pm

Me and My wife just got a house in Casa View off of Ferguson. Before then I still stayed in Casa View.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 4th, 2004, 7:14 pm

^^^Small world.I grew up on Ferguson.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 25th, 2007, 11:08 am

These are the gangs I know of from growing up all over East Dallas and finnally residing now in Mesquite:

East Dallas

-Eastside Locos 13
-North East Side 13
-Varrio 13
I don't recall any Blood/Crip activity - but at the time I lived there, it was a mostly Mexican neighborhood.

Pleasant Grove/Balch Springs

- East Side Homeboys 13
- Pleasant Grove Vatos
- Mid Night Dreamers
- East Side Little Locos 13
- Pleasant Grove Crips (Dark Blue)
- Underground Nigga Crips / Grove Side Crips (wore the UNC light blue)

City of Mesquite

- East Side 13 (Hbys and locs)
- Latin Violence
- Latin Playerz 12
- AKA (always kickin ass) Bloods
- 357 Crips
- 415 Bloods
- 211 Newsom Thugs
- Playboy Crips
- 187 Thugs
- Brown Terrorists 18
- Thug Life Crips
- Gangster Diciples
- Mesquite Mexicans / Dos eme's
- Diamond Click Crips

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 25th, 2007, 11:10 am

Also, I spent a lot of time in Oak Cliff when visiting my best friend and his cousin. At the time, all anyone talked about was the beef between the Oak Cliff Syndicate and the Vagos 18, both Hispanic Gangs.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 25th, 2007, 5:46 pm

MesqFlaco wrote:Also, I spent a lot of time in Oak Cliff when visiting my best friend and his cousin. At the time, all anyone talked about was the beef between the Oak Cliff Syndicate and the Vagos 18, both Hispanic Gangs.
Never ran into any Vagos 18, I don't think they where around back then. OCH, JRHBS,VIP'Z, BZ Boys,UNT and a few others where around then in that North OakCliff area(Jefferson, Davis ,Edgfield) Jefferson Back in the day used to be a war zone.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » September 25th, 2007, 7:18 pm

It seems crazy to get caught up bangin' in Texas. Texas executes 3-4 fools a month.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 26th, 2007, 7:10 am

[/quote]Never ran into any Vagos 18, I don't think they where around back then. OCH, JRHBS,VIP'Z, BZ Boys,UNT and a few others where around then in that North OakCliff area(Jefferson, Davis ,Edgfield) Jefferson Back in the day used to be a war zone.[/quote]

This was in the late 90's - I had already moved to Mesquite by then so it was well after 96. Probably around 98-99 when I started driving.

I played Baseball for SEDC (South East Dallas C?) so we played teams from all over East and South Dallas and then parts of PG and Balch Springs. There were alot of fights in the parking lots or in between games. It was always ES something against whoever happened to be there. It seemed like no matter what part of town you're in, East of Hwy 75, you'll have a local "East Side 13" gang there.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 26th, 2007, 11:29 am

MesqFlaco wrote:
Never ran into any Vagos 18, I don't think they where around back then. OCH, JRHBS,VIP'Z, BZ Boys,UNT and a few others where around then in that North OakCliff area(Jefferson, Davis ,Edgfield) Jefferson Back in the day used to be a war zone.[/quote]

This was in the late 90's - I had already moved to Mesquite by then so it was well after 96. Probably around 98-99 when I started driving.

I played Baseball for SEDC (South East Dallas C?) so we played teams from all over East and South Dallas and then parts of PG and Balch Springs. There were alot of fights in the parking lots or in between games. It was always ES something against whoever happened to be there. It seemed like no matter what part of town you're in, East of Hwy 75, you'll have a local "East Side 13" gang there.[/quote]

89'-92' are the years I'm thinking about. Did you ever run into any LDP(Low Down Posse) in the Grove?They were some down azz fools. They used to go at it HARD with AV boyz. Theres wanna be eastsiders everywhere.LOL I really don't consider any of the ES offshoots in suburbs like garland , far mesquite and others to be legit or part of the original EastSide from OED or East Dallas. It's crazy how far it has spread.

How did you end up in Dallas from Venice?

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 27th, 2007, 11:14 am

I never lived in Venice but it felt like I practically grew up there from all the stories my family told me. Plus they brought me up with Cali traditions - because it was all they knew. I didn't see the difference until I was about 12 or 13. By then, in Cali, some of my homeboys were already killers or in YA.

Every other year I would go down there for the summer and then the next year my cousins would come down here for the summer. So I stayed up to date with everything going on there - and let them know what was up with everything here.

During the riots and later the race wars in Venice, alot of my younger cousins came down here. A few stayed for awhile but most went back when it "calmed" down a little. just so we're clear, it never "calms down" in LA.

Every once in a while an uncle or extended cousin would come live with us in Dallas from LA... I never asked why but I knew it was because they were hiding out. They'd leave almost as quickly as they would show up. Dallas is deep with ex-Cali residents, both black and brown, which is why I think Dallas has alot of Cali-based gangs. Not because they saw it on TV or in movies.... but because alot of bangers from Cali hide out here.

I got love for both Venice and Dallas but Dallas is my home.

Watching the Raiders play the Cowboys gets interseting in our household...

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 27th, 2007, 11:23 am

To answer your first questions:

Never heard of LDP or AVB but in 89-92 I was only about 8 yrs old. Living off of Belmont at that point.

I always wondered if any of the ES gangs were connected - but I didn't think so.

The ES in Mesquite references the East Side of the 635 Freeway. they weren't jocking the ES from East Dallas - but they heard of them and in some cases, like me, lived in those neighborhoods long time ago.

We didn't have inter-city beefs with Dallas, Garland or anyone else - so when we saw ES hit up, it was clearly meant ES Mesquite to us, even though it didn't say it or claim it.

P-Funk

Unread post by P-Funk » May 2nd, 2008, 9:51 am

OAKCKLIFF HAS E.S BOMPTON MOB RU'S OUT THERE NOW AS WELL AS TANK TOPS BUT N A FEW MSB'S

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by Manso » June 13th, 2008, 3:36 pm

P-Funk wrote:OAKCKLIFF HAS E.S compton MOB RU'S OUT THERE NOW AS WELL AS TANK TOPS BUT N A FEW MSB'S
I aint ever met no Compton niggas in dallas... Thise dudes in oakcliff are wannabees

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: Texas gangs (Dallas)

Unread post by short.texas » June 29th, 2008, 11:57 pm

Anybody know what them 357's lookin like out there in South Dallas? I was locked up with damn near the whole gang in the penitentary and it always seemed like they held it down out there.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 30th, 2008, 10:58 am

short.texas wrote:Anybody know what them 357's lookin like out there in South Dallas? I was locked up with damn near the whole gang in the penitentary and it always seemed like they held it down out there.

357's are from Dixon Ave in South Dallas, and back in the day it used to be HHHOOODDD. they used to have a cop sub station on the corner of Dixon And Scyene and theme fools ran the cops out of their hood. Real Shyt. It's calmed WAY DOWN, but it's still Hood over there. I'm pretty sure they are still somewhat active.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 8:12 am

Is thier any MS-13 in Dallas. and if so are they a factor?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 6th, 2008, 10:39 am

I know MS has been in Dallas, because I got that from the media. Sounded like they are at least somewhat a factor, or were.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 4:45 am

Does anyone know what gang runs Dallas?

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » July 7th, 2008, 11:55 am

Vincetheprince wrote:Is thier any MS-13 in Dallas. and if so are they a factor?

Yes, but they are NOT a factor at all. It looks like they are just a bunch of kids watching too gangland series. they seem to only be on the Northwest side.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » July 7th, 2008, 12:20 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:Does anyone know what gang runs Dallas?

Real gangbanging really doesn't exist here anymore. shootings or an occasional murder happens, but fools running up on you screamin" Where you from?" is a thing of the past.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 4:42 am

not in Cali, but ya you're right mainly shootings, but here in riverside i get asked where I'm from and they more than likely do that in LA just look up the Jamiel Shaw story

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 8th, 2008, 11:48 am

Vincetheprince wrote:not in Cali, but ya you're right mainly shootings, but here in riverside i get asked where I'm from and they more than likely do that in LA just look up the Jamiel Shaw story
Did they ever find out if that was race related or not?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 8th, 2008, 9:25 pm

I'm not sure, you know how the cops are they want it to be "gang related" because they're.....but I honestly think it was a racial/hate crime, "the police are trying to hide the ugly truth that this was in all likelihood a racially motivated hate crime"

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » July 12th, 2008, 2:20 am

Good lookin out homie. Yeah most of the fools I knew where from both 357s, the Dixons and the Graveyards. I can say this though, them fools was on it I knew so many young cats back in the early 90's with stacked double-life sentences on some gang related murders. And fa sho the Dixons were probably the most hood like you said. I seen quite a few pics that homies had growin up in Dixon and u cant help and see how much a lot of them fools looked like them crip niggas in them old 1980's LA Crip pics. That's probably why they hood is not like it used to be cuz they're all in the penitentary.

357's are from Dixon Ave in South Dallas, and back in the day it used to be HHHOOODDD. they used to have a cop sub station on the corner of Dixon And Scyene and theme fools ran the cops out of their hood. Real Shyt. It's calmed WAY DOWN, but it's still Hood over there. I'm pretty sure they are still somewhat active.[/quote]

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 12th, 2008, 5:06 am

That's tight

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 15th, 2008, 12:26 pm

YEA THE 357s ARE FROM MY AREA HERE IN SOUTHERN CALI CLOSE TO MY VARRIO BUT THEY CALL THEM SELFS 357 SIN TOWN GANGSTER CRIPS OR JUST 357 IN THE CITY OF POMONA, THERE SOME DOWN ASS FOOLS THEY ARE IN A WAR WITH POMONA 12th STREET AND OTHER POMONA VARRIOS ASWELL AS 456 ISLAND PIRU, LAST I SEEN THEM IN THE NEWS WAS FOR MOVING A LOT OF WEIGHT WICH TURN DEADLY WITH A DRIVE BYE THAT LEFT TWO DEAD NOT TO LONG AGO.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 16th, 2008, 1:27 pm

That's crazy ish.

awso2banshee
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by awso2banshee » November 19th, 2008, 9:25 am

what are names of gangs in dallas? both black and hispanic? which colors represent who? how do you tell them apart? it seems like dallas has all these different bloods and crips groups.. where I am from (South Texas) it is all hispanic gangs.. no real black gangs.