NEIGHBOUR KILLS 2 BURGLAR ( IS THAT LEGAL )

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 12:10 am

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » December 6th, 2007, 12:10 am

they were throwin racist slurs at brotha's

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 19th, 2007, 5:15 pm

I don't feel harsh towards what that man did. I wouldn't have done it, but I'm not him. He did what he did to prevent them from coming back, & because he was so angry & frustrated, what better lesson to teach them, than to murk them (again, that's how he felt; NOT, my feelings in the least bit.)

I will agree that if my 'hood stood up for each other "like that", crime would decrease. Do you think gangs could control 'hoods if civilians "banged" back. IMO, hell no!

Imagine if gang infested 'hoods had civilian folks who had codes, such as:

Steal in my 'hood, DIE
Slang in my 'hood, DIE
Bang in my 'hood , DIE
ETC.

All the so called gangsta's would move :lol: As "Mission" stated earlier, dude funked up by stating his "intent" during a recorded conversation. I could care less about old boys who got done. They ain't my "brotha's," just 'cause their skin was dark. I don't call thieves, "Brother."

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 20th, 2007, 1:15 am

Aquafresh wrote:I don't feel harsh towards what that man did. I wouldn't have done it, but I'm not him. He did what he did to prevent them from coming back, & because he was so angry & frustrated, what better lesson to teach them, than to murk them (again, that's how he felt; NOT, my feelings in the least bit.)

I will agree that if my 'hood stood up for each other "like that", crime would decrease. Do you think gangs could control 'hoods if civilians "banged" back. IMO, hell no!

Steal in my 'hood, DIE
Slang in my 'hood, DIE
Bang in my 'hood , DIE
ETC.

All the so called gangsta's would move :lol: As "Mission" stated earlier, dude funked up by stating his "intent" during a recorded conversation. I could care less about old boys who got done. They ain't my "brotha's," just 'cause their skin was dark. I don't call thieves, "Brother."
I am not so sure if that would solve the problems completely. I read something about a Militia doing exactly that in a neighbourhood of Medellin, Colombi, i think they were called La Mano Negra. They would cut peoples hands off for stealing and shoot gangmembers on sight. Patrol through the streets and kill people who couldnt identify themselves as non gangmembers and so on. It didnt decrease the crime rate though it just changed who did the killings. And it didnt take long until that militia was in the mix with criminal activities, cause someone had to distribute the drugs. :lol:
And after a while gangs came back and whiped those guys out.
I think it takes more then that. But to a certain extend it would help maybe, for people to stand up.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 20th, 2007, 3:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Aquafresh wrote:I don't feel harsh towards what that man did. I wouldn't have done it, but I'm not him. He did what he did to prevent them from coming back, & because he was so angry & frustrated, what better lesson to teach them, than to murk them (again, that's how he felt; NOT, my feelings in the least bit.)

Steal in my 'hood, DIE
Slang in my 'hood, DIE
Bang in my 'hood , DIE
ETC.

I am not so sure if that would solve the problems completely. I read something about a Militia doing exactly that in a neighbourhood of Medellin, Colombi, i think they were called La Mano Negra. They would cut peoples hands off for stealing and shoot gangmembers on sight. Patrol through the streets and kill people who couldnt identify themselves as non gangmembers and so on. It didnt decrease the crime rate though it just changed who did the killings. And it didnt take long until that militia was in the mix with criminal activities, cause someone had to distribute the drugs. :lol:
And after a while gangs came back and whiped those guys out.
I think it takes more then that. But to a certain extend it would help maybe, for people to stand up.
Aqua kind of has a point, but you are right Sen. . In order for thatkind of aggressive community reaction to work, the violence of the community's vigilantism (or whatever that word is) can only pop up when a criminal is threatening the community, and the majority of the community has to be involved. But when you have a few dudes doing shit, then they realize they are a force aand power, and they eventually use their force negatively on their community, and others. But if you have a whole community that is cohesive, trained , and redy to go in combat mode...the few trouble makers would never start shit unless they came as an army.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 20th, 2007, 3:28 pm

Steal in my 'hood, DIE
Slang in my 'hood, DIE
Bang in my 'hood , DIE
ETC.

the people who do this in their hoods are the ones, who if they were oriented to life in a different manner, would be the vigilantes in their hood.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 20th, 2007, 3:42 pm

Sentenza wrote:But to a certain exten[t] it would help.... for people to stand up.
My sentiments, exactly..... 8)

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » December 20th, 2007, 3:54 pm

perongregory wrote:....In order for that kind of aggressive community reaction to work, the violence of the community's vigilantism (or whatever that word is) can only pop up when a criminal is threatening the community, and the majority of the community has to be involved..... if you have a whole community that is cohesive, trained , and redy to go in combat mode...the few trouble makers would never start shit.....
AGREED :!:

abc543@
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by abc543@ » February 11th, 2008, 2:03 am

YUP ITS LEGAL

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: NEIGHBOUR KILLS 2 BURGLAR ( IS THAT LEGAL )

Unread post by alexalonso » January 6th, 2013, 12:30 am

the guys were fleeing when the neighbor shot them, but they did comitt a crime.