Kuntry Boyz in Hillsboro FL

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Kuntry Boyz in Hillsboro FL

Unread post by alexalonso » December 28th, 2007, 10:04 am

JUST from the name Kountry Boyz, sounds like a mild group of southerners rather than a gang.

but in Hillsboro, this is the group that PD are concerned with. who can explain these guys?

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » May 31st, 2008, 7:35 pm

Well if there concerned about them than they certainly arn't mild mannered southerners cause Tampa Bay Gs shoot that gun. Period.

obgsCiCo
What city do you live in now?: houston

Re: Kuntry Boyz in Hillsboro FL

Unread post by obgsCiCo » October 19th, 2008, 3:35 pm

thats 4sha them t town niggaz blast homie. dont kno about the kountry boyz unless they from town and country.

Dime357
What city do you live in now?: Tampa Bay

Unread post by Dime357 » November 2nd, 2008, 2:54 am

I come from the botom and moved up to Tampa, and I seen those Kountry Boyz, they usually a bunch of igh school kids I seen a few with gats, but it's one thing to have one and another to pull the trigger back. I aint never seen these Katz do more then run their mouths and jump some fools, I used to call 'em Kock Blowers and shit but they aint never done shit to step to me. They aint nobody to worr about if u dont mind fighting, then again there might be a member or two that'll shoot, but the whole set aint down.

Thoro
What city do you live in now?: tampa

Unread post by Thoro » January 19th, 2009, 1:03 am

^Yeah homie pretty much hit the nail on the head with that post. I'm in Tampa now, but orginally from Duval and most the gangs I know are either from Town N' Country or the Ybor area, Although there are other's spread about.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”