Zo Pound

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Zo Pound

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 2nd, 2008, 9:21 pm

These Haitian cats are supposbly real deep in Miami. Dun know if they like an organized crime group or gang but this is what i got. http://www.xxlmag.com/mb/index.php?showtopic=32550

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 2nd, 2008, 9:22 pm

They're also in Palm Beach County ~> the 561.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 2nd, 2008, 10:23 pm

Haitians are one of the primary secondary level distributors in the Florida region. They've expanded in recent years as more drug smuggling has shifted back to the Caribbean.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » May 3rd, 2008, 9:14 am

thewestside wrote:Haitians are one of the primary secondary level distributors in the Florida region. They've expanded in recent years as more drug smuggling has shifted back to the Caribbean.
Do you know if the Caribbean is still patrolled as tightly as it was when the DEA and Coast Guard were locking it down in the 80's?

Customs is going tough on the Mexican border (trying to, at least) so it wouldn't surprise me if some went back to the Caribbean in drug smuggling..

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 3rd, 2008, 10:59 am

These guys are supposed to be more powerful than the Black Mafia Family. They make hundreds of millions are year too.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » May 3rd, 2008, 11:01 am

thewestside wrote:Haitians are one of the primary secondary level distributors in the Florida region. They've expanded in recent years as more drug smuggling has shifted back to the Caribbean.
wat you mean by secoundary level distributor like they under the Colombians or Mexicans?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 3rd, 2008, 3:30 pm

Richboy17 wrote:wat you mean by secoundary level distributor like they under the Colombians or Mexicans?
Yes, the Colombians and the Mexicans are the first level or upper wholesale distributors in this country for most illegal narcotics. Because they control the supply, everyone else has to get their drugs from them. Florida is a very diverse area as far as drug trafficking goes. A lot of groups active there. The Colombians are still the main suppliers in the state but the Mexicans have been expanding rapidly there in recent years. Haitians are one of the groups next down the distribution line.

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » May 6th, 2008, 6:09 am

Richboy17 wrote:These guys are supposed to be more powerful than the Black Mafia Family. They make hundreds of millions are year too.
Sure they are. The "Black Mafia Family" is a group of idiots. Totally different class between Haitians and the Black Mafia...it's like comparin the Albanian Mob to Italian Mob...Albanians = a gazelle Italians = a Lion

bam_bam

Unread post by bam_bam » May 8th, 2008, 6:01 am

i heard about dem from some of my ppls in miami they r big time dealers but they really get off by robbing other dealers shipment and then selling it back to them for higher prices

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 8th, 2008, 5:41 pm

Word wrote:
Do you know if the Caribbean is still patrolled as tightly as it was when the DEA and Coast Guard were locking it down in the 80's?

Customs is going tough on the Mexican border (trying to, at least) so it wouldn't surprise me if some went back to the Caribbean in drug smuggling..
After law enforcement cracked down on drugs moving from the Caribbean into Florida in the 1980's, the main entrance into the U.S. shifted to Mexico. In recent years, as law enforcement has begun to crack down more and more on the Mexican border, drug shipments have shifted back to the Caribbean. Mexico is still the main entrance point by far but it just shows traffickers will adjust their routes depending on where the enforcement is the weakest.

HiphopBlazer

Unread post by HiphopBlazer » May 15th, 2008, 1:44 am

I heard of dem Zoe Pound but they keep shit under raps real good. They like Rastas n dont take kindly to informants on some real Shotta type stuff. Haitians dont play thats for sure n they doing they thing alot smarter and dare i say more violently than other organizations.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » May 15th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Been 2 Miami before. Hella deep with Haitians & Cubans.
I got a cd called Lil Haiti Stories. From the rap group Zoe Pound from Lil Haiti. It's Redd Eyezz, Mack-A-Zoe,Blind,Golden Child. Some deep gritty gangsta shit.
They reppin 56th & 1st street in Lil Haiti.
So Zoe Pound must be a drug gang/crew plus they got a lil rap group.
I also heard of the 68th Boys and the Zombies gangs in Lil Haiti Miami too.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 15th, 2008, 3:02 pm

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:These guys are supposed to be more powerful than the Black Mafia Family. They make hundreds of millions are year too.
Sure they are. The "Black Mafia Family" is a group of idiots. Totally different class between Haitians and the Black Mafia...it's like comparin the Albanian Mob to Italian Mob...Albanians = a gazelle Italians = a Lion
Are you serious?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 15th, 2008, 8:23 pm

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:Sure they are. The "Black Mafia Family" is a group of idiots.
The Black Mafia Family was actually one of the most successful black drug organizations. They were a multimillion dollar operation active for over 15 years in a half dozen states.

2006 indictment -
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/states/ne ... 61506.html

2007 indictment -
http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/gan/press/2007/07-25-07.pdf

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”