Tennessee gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Re: Tennessee gangs

Unread post by bayarearep » September 1st, 2004, 4:20 pm

i find it hard to believe there's 2 or 3 thousand grapes in memphis

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » September 1st, 2004, 4:26 pm

Yeah thats hard to swallow about the Grapes, but I will say southern people tend to claim Grape,60's and Hoova alot

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 7th, 2004, 9:31 am

LcBwC wrote:
Q wrote:i heard some 55nhc was down in tennessee 2
55NHC SET IN NASHVILLE
o wurd homie dey in in nashville?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » September 8th, 2004, 7:10 pm

yea. i seen they clicc on the southside of town. they aint that deep from wha i saw. maybe that wasnt all they had to offer

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » September 9th, 2004, 8:27 pm

I aint run across no 55 nhc, but its no tellin'. Its so many different areas and gang sets from different cities out here. Theres a shitload of Crip sets, from wut I know 60's and 52 Hoovers are the deepest- theres a bunch of Bloods in 'Salem Town'. North Nashville is deep as hell with a bunch of Crip sets. Locs out here dont trip on sets as much as the homeland- everyone still puts their set b4 all else but the Crips tend to side with the Crips or just leave them alone rather than to fight the other Crip sets and the Bloods. Like in the school its some Five Duece that hang with 60s all day, and its some that just dont communicate and stay away. Either way it'd be hard as hell to figure out exactly how many Locs is down here and how many sets- its more than you would think when you hear 'Tennessee', people seem to have that vision of farms and faded Levi overalls, lol....

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » November 4th, 2004, 3:11 pm

DAMN CUZZ,
MY HOOD, RAYMOND CRIPS IN MEMPHIS, TN
O I REMEMBER MY HOMIE MORE DOWN THERE
IN THE 90'S, SO DO ANYONE NO HOW LONG THEY
BEEN OUT

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:27 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » January 14th, 2005, 8:48 pm

NHRICHROLL wrote:MILLINGTON IS JUST A PRISON CAMP ITS A SMALL TOWN NORTH OF MEMPHIS.
I forgot about the little Fed facility in Mill. But it's known more for the Navy base there than the Federal prison. Before they started closing down the base the town kinda revolved around the Navy & Marine folks there.

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » January 14th, 2005, 8:57 pm

NHRICHROLL wrote:103 GRAPE STREET AND THEN 87 KITCHEN CRIP ARE THE 2 LARGEST CRIP SETS IN MEMPHIS..
And both started by imitators as far as I can tell. I met some "Grape St. Crips" in the Raleigh/Nutbush area and they were using GD symbols and (largely fake) GD lit. Some of the C'z might be cool but others ride GD'z nuts a little too hard. Not tryin to diss - just real talk. They might be some hard mf's but C'z riding under the 6ix is just fake.

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

gang leader asks a federal judge for bond

Unread post by Disco » January 16th, 2005, 10:33 pm

Memphis, TN - Arrested gang leader asks a federal judge for bond, 1/3/05

A gang leader arrested on drug charges asked a federal judge for bond Monday afternoon. Lapedro Finley was in court for a detention hearing, for the judge to decide if he should be freed on bond. The metro gang united arrested Finley last week and charged him with possession of cocaine and marijuana with intent to sell.

In federal court Lapedro Finley sat in prison gear next to his attorney and listened as the judge denied his bond. Members of the Metro Gang unit testified against Finley, the same officers who say Finley admitted to being the leader of the Memphis Vice Lords. The gang unit says having Finley off the streets will have an affect on gang activity. Capt. Ronnie Thompson, Metro Gang Unit said, "They're in disarray and we're gonna continue pounding on them and the other ones. I think it's going to make them go under a little bit. I don't think it's going to stop them totally." Captain Thompson says Finley's arrest is one of the biggest busts the gang unit has made since it formed in 2000. "I think it's a wakeup for a lot of the gangs here in Memphis that we are very active." Thompson says the community reporting gang activity led to Finley and other know gang member's arrests. "The need is there for a gang unit. There is a gang presence here in Memphis. Right now we're working toward eradicating as many as we can and this last incident only shows the gangs are alive and well."

Finley is still in custody. The judge stated his know gang affiliation makes him a danger to society. It's now up a federal grand jury to decide if he should be indicted. Deputies also arrested Clary Lee, Deadrick Robinson, Willie Simpson and Raymone Windless on charges of trafficking drugs and possessing stolen weapons.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » January 17th, 2005, 7:42 pm

met someobdy from tennesee saying he was apb...i forgot what it stood for but he said they not as deep as they used to be

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 17th, 2005, 11:56 pm

im disapointed in the ten ther is wayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
tomany cali gangs out ther i just cant see how you can claim watts and you in the south i still cant see how you can claim 52 hoover and you aint on a 52nd street. this sh-t kills me.

ther should just be gangster disciples vicelords and independent blood and crip hoods

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » January 18th, 2005, 8:06 am

K1LLJOY wrote:ther should just be gangster disciples vicelords and independent blood and crip hoods
I've tried to tell them the same thing over and over. If you're claimin a hood then claim YOUR OWN hood. If you're ridin with C'z or B'z that's all well and good, but how do you claim a hood 4,000 miles away (or whatever)? I'd have more respect for these imitation C'z and B'z if they quit actin like they live in LA.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 18th, 2005, 6:07 pm

Disco wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:ther should just be gangster disciples vicelords and independent blood and crip hoods
I've tried to tell them the same thing over and over. If you're claimin a hood then claim YOUR OWN hood. If you're ridin with C'z or B'z that's all well and good, but how do you claim a hood 4,000 miles away (or whatever)? I'd have more respect for these imitation C'z and B'z if they quit actin like they live in LA.

Its about who is plugged and who isnt.Just because a gang started on a specific street,and is named after the street,it doesnt mean the gang cant spread beyond that area.There are Denver Lane Bloods in NYC that are honored by the Denver Lanes in Cali.There are plenty of gangs named after the street they started on but have spread beyond that street.There are alot of fakes,but remember there are also alot of legit.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 18th, 2005, 11:56 pm

TRUE TRUE

nwood488

Unread post by nwood488 » May 25th, 2008, 10:56 pm

Anyone hear of a Piru set in North Memphis?

901ESR
What city do you live in now?: MEMPHIS

Unread post by 901ESR » October 30th, 2008, 2:14 pm

I KNOW OF ESR IN EAST MEMPHIS AND FALSE FLAGGIN TWINKIES AND THERE A SHIT LOAD OF WESTWOOD BKLOODS,AND SOME SET JUST COME OUTTA NO WERE BANGIN ON THE RIDERS CALLED WESTSIDE PGC BUT I THINK THEM NICCAS FALSE FLAGGIN 2

901ESR
What city do you live in now?: MEMPHIS

Unread post by 901ESR » October 30th, 2008, 2:18 pm

Disco wrote:
SHIT MY SET STRAIGHT OUTTA EAST MEMPHIS EASTSIDE RIDER WE DONT CLAIM NO CALI SHIT YA HEARD ME I FELL THE SAME WAY IF YOU CLAIM A HOOD THAT FAR AWAY YOU FALSE FLAGGIN CUZ YOU AINT FROM THAT HOOD GET YA MIND RIGHT TA ANY MEMPHIS NICCA BANGIN A CALI SET

Disciple
What city do you live in now?: memphis

Unread post by Disciple » December 21st, 2008, 2:38 am

Wassup we have a lil bit of everything in memphis mostly dominated by folks n peoples few crips little bloods but as everyone knows memphis and chicago r connect that why the folk nation and people nation dominate here.when I was a yungin satan disciples moved down to back to the other disciples against a war with vice lords BPS 8trey gangsta crips I was recuirted by the satan disciples in 1989 when the war was ongoing and wassup to all my memphis folks orange mound vet hit me up 9015178725

Respect 12.12

MrCrider2003
What city do you live in now?: Memphis

Unread post by MrCrider2003 » January 14th, 2009, 2:48 pm

I specifically belong to the KCL 187 Eastside Gangster Crips

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY