Georgia gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Georgia gangs

Unread post by Interested » August 23rd, 2004, 9:02 pm

Do anybody know who is responsible for the the 4 deaths this past month in macon?

JG

Unread post by JG » September 1st, 2004, 5:47 pm

I know for fact in Columbus, there are Folk, Bloods, Crips, A few GD's (Which are mainly a select few, useually bang with the crips)

Then there are Territory cliques, Downtown/Uptown South/West side, North and east arent very big here in C- Town, due to more high income houseing there...

Also a few independants... OPG'z (Oakland Park Gang) LEPS (Lephrachuans)

Also, a lot of wannabes down here, mainly in white predominant schools, like hardaway and northside.

Im rollin GD myself, but im not in for all the internet forum things, im just here to share knowledge with people who don't know, and would be better off knowing moving to C- Town or visiting. Sorry to offend any GDz an Folk up in this piece, but the killing of innocents need to stop IMO.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » September 3rd, 2004, 2:40 am

Yo what school you goto? I used to goto Shaw. but anyway what about the Vicelordz? I saw about 20 of them in the mall throwing it up. They may be wanna bees?

SanFernando88
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SanFernando88 » September 4th, 2004, 7:15 am

Can anyone give me information on gangs in dekalb county all i know is that there are gangster diciples does anyone know of any other gangs, also what are the worst countys right now in crime.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » October 13th, 2004, 6:23 pm

Any yah'll Georgia G's heard of Top Side Predators?

or Rob Block

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:41 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

DSGB

Unread post by DSGB » November 9th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Posted below are some of the reports on gangs in Atlanta from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Newspaper:

November 18, 2000

Hispanic gang war suspected
Extradition sought: One shooter believed to be in Mexico; police fear extra muscle from California.

Author: Beth Warren; Staff

Article Text:

When two violent street gangs began facing off in Atlanta, members of Vatos Locos called in reinforcements from as far away as California, investigators said.

Police still aren't sure just how much bloodshed, outside of last month's shooting of two teenage girls in a Norcross park, can be blamed on Vatos Locos' war with rival gang Sur 13. But they now believe the feud led to the Sept. 9 slaying of an innocent 21-year-old in Atlanta.

Atlanta homicide Detective Louie Torres has now linked suspect Jorge Morales Garcia, 20, -- a suspected Sur 13 member -- to the crime and an arrest warrant charging him with murder has been issued. But investigators fear Garcia has fled to Mexico.

Officials with the U.S. attorney's office in Atlanta are petitioning the U.S. embassy in Washington for help with Garcia's extradition.

"I can't let him get away with it just because he fled to Mexico," Torres said.

Victim Jorge Marcos-Solis is not believed to be a gang member. He happened to be chatting with members of Vatos Locos on Sept. 9 beside Lindbergh Drive when Garcia raised a gun and fired, Torres said. Garcia was aiming for his enemies, but a bullet struck the Marcos-Solis in the head, the homicide detective said.

"The two gangs have had a running feud, a bitter battle that has led to several shootings," Torres said.

These gangs also are thought to be linked to seven or eight drive-by shootings in Doraville and other areas of DeKalb County and to last month's double shooting of teenage girls at Pinckneyville Park Soccer Complex, Gwinnett prosecutor Danny Porter said.

Janeth Christina Olarte and Hasia Sauceda, both 16, have admitted to shooting the female victims -- one of whom died, the prosecutor said. They are charged with murder and aggravated assault, along with Raul "Cruz" Garcia, 19, Celerino Palma, 21, and Jorge Luis Nolasco, 22. Three others are being sought.

Five days before the double shooting, Vatos Locos members burst into an Oakwood man's home, taking guns and his car, Hall County Sheriff's Capt. Murray Kogod said. Two of the suspects were females. One of the guns taken -- a sawed-off shotgun -- later was found at the Lawrenceville duplex that served as a gang base, police said.

Investigators also now believe some members of Vatos Locos have been trafficking cocaine and marijuana across Georgia lines. The scope of the illegal trade is still being investigated.

Porter said he is considering using the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act against any Vatos Locos gang member. First used to prosecute members of the Mafia, the RICO Act has been used successfully in the 1990s to dismantle hard-core gangs like the Latin Kings.

Some Vatos Locos gang members -- and their crimes -- started moving from Atlanta's city streets to DeKalb County about six months ago, investigators said. They made it to Gwinnett County suburbs by October, Gwinnett Detective Larry Bright said.

"I can't believe how spread out they are," said Torres.
Copyright 2000 The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution

July 25, 1997

Atlanta man convicted in firebombing deaths of two babies

Author: Jay Croft STAFF WRITER

Article Text:

Christopher Andre Wolfe of Atlanta faces life in prison after a Fulton County jury Thursday convicted him of murder in the firebombing deaths of two baby girls.

Wolfe admitted giving tape and a T-shirt to a friend, Kimjon Ingram, also of Atlanta, who police say made a Molotov cocktail and threw it into a woman's apartment in Mechanicsville on July 22, 1994, trapping the babies inside. Ingram still faces trial in the deaths of Dynisha Henderson, 21 months, and her sister, Lexious, 6 weeks.

"I'm very satisfied," said the girls' mother, Charmaine Bowman, 22. "I just hate that I have to go through with this for the other guy (Ingram), but it has to be done. I don't care if it takes four or five years ---I will fight for my children."

Assistant District Attorney Shawn LaGrua told jurors that Wolfe plotted the attack and acted with "reckless disregard for human life." LaGrua said Wolfe, 26, was enlisted in the bombing by Ingram, a fellow member of the FOLKS Nation gang.

She said Ingram, also 26, was told to bomb the apartment building by a woman whose sister had been in a fight with another woman who lived with Bowman.

In a statement he gave police, Wolfe said he and Ingram stopped along the way to the apartment building on Cooper Street. Wolfe said he handed Ingram a T-shirt and tape, which Ingram used to make the bomb.

Wolfe said he then saw Ingram toss it into the apartment, but denied he knew anything about Ingram's plan beforehand.

Wolfe said he thought they were going to Mechanicsville just to fight with members of a rival Crips gang.

"The verdict shows that he did not intend that result" (of the babies dying), said Anna Blitz, Wolfe's attorney.

"He acknowledged his role in the handing-off of the tape and the T-shirt.

The jury convicted Wolfe of two counts of felony murder, which jurors may do when they find that a defendant was committing a felony while someone was killed. Felony murder carries a sentence of life in prison.

The jury also convicted Wolfe of aggravated assault, arson and possession of an explosive device, which can each bring another 20 years. The verdict "sends a message to the community about this type of activity," LaGrua said.

Superior Court Judge Alford J. Dempsey Jr. set Wolfe's sentencing for Aug. 1.
Copyright 1997 The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution

October 10, 1996

Gun ties suspect to 2nd death
Police say he admits killing Guard member

Author: Michael Weiss STAFF WRITER

Article Text:

A 19-year-old man already charged in last week's gang-related slaying in Doraville confessed Wednesday to gunning down an off-duty Indiana National Guard member during the Olympics after police found that the same gun was used in both shootings.

John Vincent Echols of Atlanta probably will be formally charged today or Friday with the Aug. 4 death of Juventino Silva, 25, of Highland, Ind., said Doraville police Maj. Clifford Edwards. Silva was in Atlanta to help with security for the Games.

Echols is already in the DeKalb County Jail after confessing to the murder of Laboris Darnell Jones, 20, in Jones' Doraville home Friday. Jones' sister, Emily, 18, was stabbed in the attack, but has recovered.

Another man, 20-year-old Michael Lynn Pollack, also confessed to his involvement in the crimes at the Joneses' home.

Doraville police believe the Jones murder was part of an initiation rite into the Rolling 60s Crips, an Atlanta-based gang to which police believe Echols and Pollack belong, Edwards said.

The Silva shooting also may be gang-related, Edwards said, and Echols is accused of being the triggerman in both shootings.

Investigators sent the .25-caliber handgun recovered from the Jones murder to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation's crime lab for a ballistics test, as they do with all recovered weapons, Edwards said. Because the caliber was the same in both cases and the shootings were barely a mile and a half apart, investigators had a hunch they might connect, he said.

"We felt real good about this one," he said. "Then everything just came together."

Echols gave detectives a written confession after he was told of the test results, Edwards said.

Police had no other evidence tying the two cases together or linking Echols to the Silva murder, Edwards said. Now detectives are working to build what may be a death-penalty case against Echols, he said.

Silva and a fellow Guard member, Danny Cook, were ambushed by a gunman as they walked on Chestnut Drive from an early breakfast to their temporary base at Sequoyah Junior High School. Cook lay still after one shot grazed him in the head; Silva was shot several times in the back and died on the scene.

Cook told police the gunman jumped out of the shadows and began shooting with no apparent motive or provocation.
Copyright 1996 The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution

July 11, 1995

Are `normal people' next target?
Gangs turning to random violence, law officers say

Author: Kathy Scruggs and Christy Harrison STAFF WRITER

Article Text:

Rufus T. Smith's only transgression may have been that he didn't have a cigarette. Carl Scott's fatal misdeed was trying to hold on to his wallet during a robbery.

Police say street gangs turned up the heat in the past week, killing the two men in what the Atlanta Police Department's Gang Squad commander called crimes that could represent "the wave of the future."

"We've had drug gangs, but most of the violence has been perpetrated against each other," said Lt. W.W. Tripp. "Now, we're starting to see the victimization of so-called `normal people.' These are random acts of violence - something L.A. has experienced for years. Their livelihood is derived through the misery of other people."

The Gang Squad strategy to combat the spread of violence is to unmask the gang members by taking their pictures and identifying them.

"That's our whole strategy, is to take the anonymity out of being a gang member," Tripp said. "They can't expect to operate under this cloak of hatred and murder and not expect to get caught."

Tylon Sweet, 19, a member of Los Angeles' infamous Blood gang, was charged with shooting Scott during a street robbery at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Tripp said. Scott, who was walking down Campbellton Road with his girlfriend, fought back, Tripp said. He died; his girlfriend escaped.

Two members of the L.A.-based Crips gang - Jasper B. Glass, 21, and Dante D. Weems, 17 - were arrested Saturday in the death of Smith, who was shot in the neck. Folks gang member Ronald Vashon Williams, 20, also was charged with murder. The suspected triggerman remained at large Monday, police said.

A revolver, believed to be the fatal weapon, was found in an apartment at Crescent Hills Villas leased by Francine McCall, police said. McCall, 26, was charged with hiding the gang members.

"During the execution of the warrant [on Saturday], we actually found them in the apartment, sleeping in their clothes with the [signature] blue bandanas hanging out of their pockets," Tripp said.

He said the four beat Smith, a 73-year-old homeless man, a week earlier and stole his wallet, then returned Thursday morning.

"They walked by him and one of the guys asked [Smith] for a cigarette," Tripp said. "He didn't have one. They just beat him down and killed him. It was totally out of hoodlumism and thuggery."

Street talk has it that they were sent back to kill him in a gang ritual that tests loyalty and is known as "walking the line," police said.

"Walking the line means going through the initiation process," explained Maj. W.B. Shannon, commander of the Special Investigations Section that includes the Gang Squad. "The individual has not completed the process of criminal involvement until he gets off the line. It shows the person is willing to do what the gang asks him to do."

Mattie Mitchell, Ronald Vashon Williams' aunt, said her nephew was supposed to return to a job and his 16-month-old daughter in Cairo, Ga., this week.

"Now, he won't ever be going back," Mitchell said Monday. "My nephew was there when it happened and I told him, `I'm not going to sugar-coat it for you. I'm not going to dress it up. You're going to do time.' "

Williams came to Atlanta about a year ago, and Mitchell got him a maintenance job at the Crescent Hills Villas where she lives.

"He started hanging out with these guys," Mitchell said. "I tried to tell my nephew to leave these guys alone, but he got sucked in.

"My nephew was there when it happened and he needs to tell the truth," she said. "I told him he is going to tell the truth if I have to choke it out of him. That man should not be dead. I don't care if he was homeless or a millionaire. His blood ran warm through his veins, just like mine does."
Copyright 1995 The Atlanta Journal and The Atlanta Constitution
Last edited by DSGB on December 22nd, 2004, 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » November 17th, 2004, 7:54 pm

mennace wrote:im from ny bangin blood how many set out there
In Macon- The whole southside is blood but there very short in number.

In C-Town- there all over the place.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 8th, 2004, 1:13 pm

ANYONE KNOW WHAT GANG POPPED THAT DUDE IN THE HEAD ABOUT A WEEK OR 2 AGO IN MACON? MY PARTNA FROM THE VILLE CAME UP HERE TO ATL THIS WEEKEND AND TOLD ME THAT HE SAW THE WHOLE THANG. SAID DUDE POPPED HIM IN THE HEAD AND POPPED HIM 2 MORE TIMES AND RAN OFF. HE DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GANGS HE JUST SAID IT WAS SOME NIGGAZ FROM CKROSS TOWN. BEEFS BEEN DOWN LATELY IN MY BITY LATELY (MILLEDGEVILLE) I WAS HOME THIS PASS WEEKEND AND WHEN I WENT TO THE HOOD I DIDNT HEAR OF ANY BEEF. IT ALWAYS COOL DOWN ROUND THIS TIME THOUGH.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 8th, 2004, 2:34 pm

Ay how active is them Miami Boyz there?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 8th, 2004, 5:04 pm

mamlook wrote:Ay how active is them Miami Boyz there?
THEY AINT ACTIVE LIKE THEY WERE BACK IN THE DAY. AT ONE POINT THEY HAD DRUG WAR GOING ON. THEM MIAMI BOIZ TRIED TO TAKE OVA THE DRUG TRADE IN ATLANTA. SO IT WAS A WAR BETWEEN MIAMI DEALAZ AND ATL DEALAZ. YOU WOULD PROLLY WANNA ASK SOMEONE FROM ATLANTA FOR MORE INFO. I WASNT LIVING IN ATL AT THAT TIME BUT I HAVE HEARD STORIES THOUGH.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 10th, 2004, 3:04 pm

THERE ARE R60 IN BOBB BOUNTY MARIETTA IN ATLANTA GA WHERE I BURRENTLY RESIDE. THEY BE AT IT WITH THEM GDZ AND ESES. MAN THEM SUR13 AND VOTOS LOCOS DEEP OUT HERE. IVE MEET A FEW B DAWGS UP HERE. SAY THEY CALI BRED DONT KNOW THOUGH. DONT REALLY MATTER. LONG AS THEY RESPEKT the RED AND THE B. I KNOW THIS ONE NIGGA FROM HOOVA. ATLEAST THATS WHAT HE STARTED YELLIN AT ME WHEN I WAS TALKIN ON THE PHONE TO HIS GUL. BUT THE FUNNY THANG IS THIS NIGGA GOTO COLLEGE AT KLARKE ATLANTA. NEVER HEARD OF A REAL "G" GOING TO A EXPENSIVE AS COLLEGE. BUT WHO KNOWS NIGGA WAS TALKIN SOME 112 HOOVA SHIT. I JUST LET HIM KNOW THIS IFG (HBG) SOOWOO

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 10th, 2004, 3:12 pm

ITS ALSO ALOT OF 18TH ST GANG WRITING HERE TOO. THEY SAY ITS ALOT VICELORDS HERE BUT I NEVER MET ONE. I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH SOME GD THOUGH. I THINK I WAS LIKE THE ONLY BDAWG AT THIS KLUB KALLED THE LEGION OFF ATLANTA RD. MAN EVEN THE DAMN DJ WAS YELLIN OUT WHERE MY CHI TOWN GDZ. 74 IN the HOUSE.
ALSO GOT INFO THAT THERE ARE IFG, HERE LIMEHOOD, CEDAR BLOCK, BOUNTY HUNTER. BUT I KNOW FO A FACT THAT R20C HERE AND 60.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 12th, 2004, 2:17 pm

I know this Blood from Kali that lives here in ATL right now. He says that he is pueblo bishop. I pose to get up with him next friday. he a bouncer at the klub. Anyone got any info on weather they put it down in Kali?

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » December 13th, 2004, 4:02 am

FoEvaFlamin wrote: THEY SAY ITS ALOT VICELORDS HERE BUT I NEVER MET ONE.
There alot of Vicelordz in Columbus.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 13th, 2004, 9:22 am

ITZ SO FUNNY TO ME HOW ALOT OF THE SO KALLED GANG BANGAZ ARE SO DISRESPEcTFUL OVA the NET. I BET HALF OF EM WOULDNT EVEN KALL A cRIP A cRAB AND A BLOOD A S*** TO THEIR FACE BUT SO QUIcK TO DO THAT SHIT OVA the NET. FUNNY ASS NIGGAZ

IFG SOOWOO

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 14th, 2004, 5:09 pm

Who and where did they come from? They deep as hell in atlanta and I saw them in the newest edtion of the magazine Rides. Meech the so called leader streets have it is in there showing off his new Phantom on 24's. And there artist Bleu Devinci is in there too showing off his Bentley cOntinetal. They say them boi into some serious shit though. I know they all cRIPs they stay in blue at the club. here is the link. if you klick on thurs. and then click oct. 7th. they hosted a party with ja rule. at vision one of the hottest clubs in atlanta. you will see meech, bleu devinci and others in all black. If you ever in the south pick up some of there musik though. boiz really be snappin. Look for DJ Drama presents boyz in the hood. THat nigga Young Jeezy really be snappin....... http://www.vision-nightclub.com/html/ga ... rames.html

If that doesnt work just goto visionatlanta.com klick on photo and then klick on thurs. They also on piks in June at the R Kelly party.

http://www.bmfent.net/

62tilleyedie

Unread post by 62tilleyedie » December 17th, 2004, 10:53 am

MAN on the westside o gwinnet rite b4 u get to dekalb its singleton rd baby and graves rd and every gang on that list stay hee or come to visit shyt if anywere in georgia gang related its here niggaz get they faces takin of ery night but its more ckrabs and dohnuts then bloods but shyt well manage.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 17th, 2004, 1:35 pm

62tilleyedie wrote:MAN on the westside o gwinnet rite b4 u get to dekalb its singleton rd baby and graves rd and every gang on that list stay hee or come to visit shyt if anywere in georgia gang related its here niggaz get they faces takin of ery night but its more ckrabs and dohnuts then bloods but shyt well manage.
WELL GWINNETT DOES HAVE ONE OF THE WORST GANG PROBLEMS IN ATLANTA. BUT NOT GA. THE MEXICAN GANGS ARE THE DEEPEST OUT THERE. THEY REALLY DROPPING BODIES. THEY DO MURDER FOR HIRE AND EVERYTHANG ELSE YOU cAN THINK OF. NOW ITS SOME SMALL TOWNS OUT THERE IN GA THAT REALLY PUT IT DOWN. I WOULD SAY the WORST CITY IN GA GANG WISE WOULD BE SAVANNAH, COLUMBUS, ATLANTA, MACON, MILLEDGEVILLE. SOME MIGHT NOT AGREE BUT I KNOW THOSE AREAZ REALLY BE BANGIN.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 17th, 2004, 1:45 pm

Are your gangs homegrown or are they copycatz?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 17th, 2004, 2:37 pm

I WOULDNT KALL IT KOPY KAT BUT THEY ARE LA BASED AND CHICAGO BASED GANGS. IFG, WSP, APB, IC, GC, GD, BGD, SUR13, HOMEGROWN GANGS ARE WEAKS STORE CLICK, DUNLAP BOIZ, AND AMD CLICK.

IFG HOODS RANGE FROM MAIN ST TO 5TH WARD TO HARRISBURG RD. TO O.T.P. ON THE SOUTHWEST SIDE OF MILLEDGEVILLE 5TH WARD AND HARRISBURG BEING THE STRONG HOLD. OVER THE YEARS HB HAS BECAME WELL KNOWN A BLOOD STRONG HOLD AND HAS BECAME THE MOST WANTED AND FEARED GANG. THE POLICE ALSO STATES THAT HB IS THE MOST VIOLENT OF ALL GANGS IN MILLEDGEVILLE. THEY WERE THE SECOND GANG IN MILLEDGEVILLE AND SECOND LARGEST. THEY HAVE A DEADLY RIVAL WITH THE GD, BGD, IC, GC. THEY ALSO HAVE BEEF WITH WEAK STORE CLICK BUT ITS HAS BEEN SETTLING DOWN LATELY. THEY HAVE AN ALIANCE WITH WSP AND APB. IFG IS BROKEN UP INTO 3 SUB SETS. (HB) (5TH WARD) & (O.T. POUNDS) THERE HAS BEEN A LOT BEEF STIRRING UP AMONG HB, AND O.T.P. BUT HOPEFULLY THAT WILL COME TO A END.

WSP HOOD IS LOCATE ON THE WESTSIDE OF MILLEDGEVILLE. THE WESTEND PROJECTS AND PICKENS ST ARE THERE TURFS.

APB HOOD IS LOCATED ON THE NORTHSIDE WHICH IS BODDIE PROJECT ALSO KNOWN AS GRAMHAM HOMES. THEY CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE IN THOSE PROJECTS

IC HOOD IS RIVERBEND APT. ITS ALSO ON THE NORTH SIDE AND YOU CAN FIND SOME SCATTERED OVER TO THE MANOR APT.

GC HOOD IS ON THE SE AND S SIDE OF MILLEDGEVILLE. THEY ARE ALMOST ISTINCT THOUGH. THEY FOUND IN HARDWICK OR THE MANOR APT.

GD & BGD ARE LOCATE ON THE N, S, SE. SIDE OF MILLEDGEVILLE THE WERE THE FIRST GANG IN MILLEDGEVILLE AND WAS AT ONE POINT THE MOST FEARED. THERE STRONG HOLD IS THE MANOR APT. THEY ALSO CAN BE FOUND IN RIVERBEND APT. AND HAMPBROWN BOTTOM. THE LARGEST GANG IN MILLEDGEVILLE. THEY ALSO HAVE A STRONG ALLIANCE WITH THE CRIPS

SUR13 DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM. BUT THE MEXICANS HAVE BEEN MIGRATING TO MILLEDGEVILLE IN LARGE NUMBERS AND I B SUR13 ON SIGNS AND BUILDINGS OUT ON LAKE SINCLAIR.

WEAKS STORE GANG CAN BE FOUND ON THE NORTH SIDE. THEY HANG OUT AT WEAKS CONVIENT STORE ON MLK. AND WEAR THE COLORS YELLOW AND BLACK. THEY ALSO WEAR RED DUE TO ONE POINT THEY WERE ALL PIRUS BUT THEIR OG D ROACH WAS KILLED IN A car ACCIDENT THEY JUMPED 3 OF THE HOMIES FROM MY HOOD (HB) AT THE CLUB IN THERE HOOD WHICH STARTED A BEEF BETWEEN TWO BLOOD HOODS. SO THEY DROPPED THE PIRU TITLE AND WENT BACK UNDER THE ALIAS WEAKS STORE.

DUNLAP BOIZ ARE FOUND ON THE NORTHSIDE AND THEY HAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST TURF DUE TO THERE HOOD IS THE WHOLE AREA OF DUNLAP. ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE CRIPS BECAUSE THEY WEAR ALOT OF BLUE. BUT I THINK THEY MORE OF A MIXED BUNCH. ONE MEMBER MIGHT BE GD, THE OTHER BLOOD, AND ONE CRIP, BUT THEY RIDE THE TITLE DUNLAP BOIZ AND THEY MORE ABOUT SELLING DOPE THEN GANG BANG. THEY DONT HAVE ANY REAL ENIMIES.

AMD CLICK HOOD IS AMD (ALLEN MOMORIAL DR). THEY WEAR GREEN AND BLACK.

valentinespaz5

Unread post by valentinespaz5 » December 19th, 2004, 1:47 pm

We bang out here in Stone Mountain Ga. Around Rockbridge rd. Stepheson High School is banging central along with Lithonia High School.
I'm 50/50 but i ride with bloods. The bloods around here are mostly from NY. The set that i chill with is Valentine Bloods and they hold it down. There are also ckrips, GDs, Folk, and VL. I can't really speak for the ckrips being real deal, but they sure do act like it so that's why we been putting hands to them. But the set i run with are real deal, and so is the OG.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 19th, 2004, 10:04 pm

ALSO HEARD THERE IS A SET OUT IN cLARKESTON cALLED cKT BLOODS
(cLARKSTON KILLA THUGZ) BLOOD ANY INFO ON THEM?

valentinespaz5

Unread post by valentinespaz5 » December 19th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Nah can't say I have. I'm gon keep it real, I only really know about whats going on around my way. But I'm going to come home so after my 31 days i will have the knowledge so that i don't sound like a dumbass. I don't want spread shit i dont know about. The OG i run with hates niggas that talk out they ass.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 19th, 2004, 10:18 pm

valentinespaz5 wrote:Nah can't say I have. I'm gon keep it real, I only really know about whats going on around my way. But I'm going to come home so after my 31 days i will have the knowledge so that i don't sound like a dumbass. I don't want spread shit i dont know about. The OG i run with hates niggas that talk out they ass.
WHEN DID YOUR SET START UP HERE AND I NEVER BEEN A BLOOD SET IN STONE MOUNTAIN. WHERE DO YALL SO KALLED B? I WAS IN STONE MOUNTAIN TODAY.

valentinespaz5

Unread post by valentinespaz5 » December 19th, 2004, 10:29 pm

The OG stay in Chimney Trace. its apartments. mad bloods stay there. But the thing about Stone Mountain is that shit is spread out unlike in the city. Im from The BX myself. Alot of recruiting goes on in the schools. Niggas see and want to get down so then they are referred to the OGs. So everyone is spread out. But if you ask anyone that knows anything Chimney trace is where it is held down. There are bloods all over dekalb county. And the Set isn't that old, just getting established in GA. But in the NY Valentine hold it down.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 19th, 2004, 11:20 pm

valentinespaz5 wrote:The OG stay in Chimney Trace. its apartments. mad bloods stay there. But the thing about Stone Mountain is that shit is spread out unlike in the city. Im from The BX myself. Alot of recruiting goes on in the schools. Niggas see and want to get down so then they are referred to the OGs. So everyone is spread out. But if you ask anyone that knows anything Chimney trace is where it is held down. There are bloods all over dekalb county. And the Set isn't that old, just getting established in GA. But in the NY Valentine hold it down.
I KNOW BOUT VALENTINE IN NY BUT NOT HERE. AIGHT LIL HOMIE DO WHAT YOU DO. IFG SOOWOO

valentinespaz5

Unread post by valentinespaz5 » December 20th, 2004, 3:19 pm

Ight then... You know a homie named X?

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 20th, 2004, 3:24 pm

valentinespaz5 wrote:Ight then... You know a homie named X?
NAW. ONLY DMX. WHOS YOUR ENIMIES OUT IN STONE MOUNTAIN? HOW DID YALL BEEF START?

valentinespaz5

Unread post by valentinespaz5 » December 20th, 2004, 3:33 pm

We beefin with the ckrips and Folck. The ckrips dont have any real set, they just be together constantly everywhere and the folks be banging with them ckause they ckonfused as hell.

But the beef started in school last year. ckrips started burning flags in school, they were rollin up on our niggas jumpin them in the bathroom and shit. One day we said fuck it and we brought it to them after school in the front, we were like 50 deep and they got they asses handed to them. Ever since then we beef on a everyday basis. ckrips dont even walk down certain hallways anymore.

They be straight bunz out of sckool though. Ckan't find them nowhere except for at parties... when they deeper than the sea

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » December 20th, 2004, 3:45 pm

valentinespaz5 wrote:We beefin with the ckrips and Folck. The ckrips dont have any real set, they just be together constantly everywhere and the folks be banging with them ckause they ckonfused as hell.

But the beef started in school last year. ckrips started burning flags in school, they were rollin up on our niggas jumpin them in the bathroom and shit. One day we said fu-- it and we brought it to them after school in the front, we were like 50 deep and they got they asses handed to them. Ever since then we beef on a everyday basis. ckrips dont even walk down certain hallways anymore.

They be straight bunz out of sckool though. Ckan't find them nowhere except for at parties... when they deeper than the sea

OH ITS A ScHOOL THANG? I FEEL YA HOMIE. HOW OLD ARE YOU BLOOD? YALL AINT REALLY BANGIN THOUGH RIGHT? YALL JUST FIGHTIN AND SHIT. I REMEMBER WHEN WE USE TO HAVE GANG FIGHTS AT ScHOOL AND SHIT TIL ONE OF THEM NIGGAZ PULLED A STRAP AT SCHOOL. STRAIGHT DRAWED DOWN ON US THEN RAN OFF KAMPUS. THEN WE ENDED UP FIGHTIN AT the MARTIN LUTHER KING PARADE WHICH I FELT BAD AS HELL BOUT CAUSE WE WERE GOING AGAINST EVERYTHANG the MAN STOOD AND DIED FOR. BUT THEY JUMPED US. BOUT 50 NIGGAZ AND WE WERE ONLY 8 DEEP. BUT ONE OF THEM NIGGAZ GOT KNOcKED OUT. LATER THAT NITE THEY KAME TO 5TH WARD LAID DOWN ON THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUcK. TURNED AROUND IN THE DEAD END AND KAME BAcK UP BLASTIN 12 GAUGES AND 9MM STRIKIN MY HOMIE DGODDARD DADDY WHO WAS ON THE PORCH cELEBRATING HIS B DAY ON THE 4TH OF JULY IN THE NECK AND HER DIED ON THE PORCH. OUR BEEF HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE. ITS RARE THAT YOU HEAR BOUT A FIGHT. ITS NORMALLY SHOOT ON SITE DEPENDIN ON THE AREA.

valentinespaz5

Unread post by valentinespaz5 » December 20th, 2004, 3:55 pm

I'm not even going to lie alot of the niggas in skool be frontin. Cause the OG i know says that bloods and crips are even suppose to coexist in the same area, but in skool some niggas that be claimin blood be dappin crips all the time. Thats why i only fuck with the valentine niggas i know they stay true. But the rest of these niggas be on some coward shit fo real. We were getting jumped and niggas claimin blood from other sets i chill with didnt help out. Niggas be talkin all that all for one one for all shit but they were bunz.

Also the shit isnt just skool, 2 bodies been dropped in the last month. Niggas came to my crib 2 days ago lookin for me but I wasn't home. skool is a small factor to what really goes on around here, just that skoo you cant help but see a nigga and get it poppin.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”