Florida gangs (Miami) II

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Florida gangs (Miami) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 2nd, 2005, 3:52 pm

yeah theres ALOT of kings in miami as well as tampa and orlando

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » March 2nd, 2005, 3:58 pm

what areas of miami they be in?

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » February 2nd, 2006, 10:42 am

[quote="allblocchomie140"]wuzz craccin diz yo homie chipp yaye fro dem all blocc crips down here in the mia. we kinda new on the map but we stay bkangin' on any slobk.we hold down the bkent tree area. miller and 137th ave is our turf we hit up the hood already.

c's up cuzz.[/quote]

DAMN ESE,YOUVE GOTTA BE ONE OF THE FAKEST PUTOS IVE COME ACROSS ON THE NET.JUST BY THE WAY YOU WRITE,ANY REAL GANGSTER TRULY FROM L.A.,CAN TELL YOURE ONE OF THEM CONFUSED LIL WANNABEES.AND THAT AREA THAT YOU SAY YOU CLAIM IS STRAIGHT SUBURB.NICE QUIET AREA.NOTHING GOING ON AT ALL.YOU COME ON HERE AND TRY AND FOOL THESE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVEING YOUR LIL FAIRY TALE,BUT WE BOTH KNOW YOURE FULL OF SHIT.AINT NOTHING AROUND THERE BUT A PUBLIX SUPERMARKET.AINT NO GANGSTERS IN KENDALL.HAHA.DIDNT THINK I KNEW ABOUT YOUR LIES,HUH BITCH??DONT BELIEVE NOTHING LIL FUCKEN FAKE PUNK WRITES.BENT TREE??HAHAHA.NICE TRY PUTO.

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » February 6th, 2006, 2:49 pm

[quote="PAYASO"][quote="allblocchomie140"]wuzz craccin diz yo homie chipp yaye fro dem all blocc crips down here in the mia. we kinda new on the map but we stay bkangin' on any slobk.we hold down the bkent tree area. miller and 137th ave is our turf we hit up the hood already.

c's up cuzz.[/quote]

DAMN ESE,YOUVE GOTTA BE ONE OF THE FAKEST PUTOS IVE COME ACROSS ON THE NET.JUST BY THE WAY YOU WRITE,ANY REAL GANGSTER TRULY FROM L.A.,CAN TELL YOURE ONE OF THEM CONFUSED LIL WANNABEES.AND THAT AREA THAT YOU SAY YOU CLAIM IS STRAIGHT SUBURB.NICE QUIET AREA.NOTHING GOING ON AT ALL.YOU COME ON HERE AND TRY AND FOOL THESE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVEING YOUR LIL FAIRY TALE,BUT WE BOTH KNOW YOURE FULL OF SHIT.AINT NOTHING AROUND THERE BUT A PUBLIX SUPERMARKET.AINT NO GANGSTERS IN KENDALL.HAHA.DIDNT THINK I KNEW ABOUT YOUR LIES,HUH BITCH??DONT BELIEVE NOTHING LIL #%@&$% FAKE PUNK WRITES.BENT TREE??HAHAHA.NICE TRY PUTO.[/quote]

I KNEW THIS LIL FAKE ASS BITCH WASNT GONNA COME BACK WITH ANYTHING TO SAY CAUSE HE KNOWS HES FAKE.HIS COVERS ARE PULLED.STRAIGHT UP!!IT AINT EVEN MY BUSINESS,BUT I JUST HATE FAKE MOTHERFUCKERS NO MATTER WHERE THEYRE FROM.TALKING BOUT HES PUTTIN IN WORK JUST FOR FUN....CMON MAN!!!WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK IS GONNA BELEIEVE THAT BS YOU WRITE FOOL??MIAMI AINT NO SERIOUS GANGBANG TOWN LIKE L.A.,OR CHICAGO.I HAVE RESPECT FOR THE REAL FOOLS EVEN FROM OTHER CITIES AND EVEN SOME ENEMIES.BUT I JUST CANT STAND TO CEE A STRAIGHT WANNABEE,TRY AN FOOL ANYONE CAUSE HE THINKS HE AINT GONNA GET CAUGHT.WELL GUESS WHAT LIL BITCH...YOU GOT CAUGHT!!IF THIS WERE THE PEN,YOUR SORRY ASS WOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT IN A KNOT BRAIDING SOME MAYATES HAIR,WASHING UNDERWEAR BY HAND!!HAHAHHAAHAA!!!!YOU AINT NO CRIP,YOU AINT NO GANGSTER,YOU NEVER BEEN NO WHERE NEAR LOS ANGELES,YOU AINT NEVER PUT IN WORK(CEPT MAYBE AT MCDONALDS ON 137 &MILLER)THE HEART OF YOUR HOOD,RIGHT??HAHAHAHA.EVEN THE WAY YOU WRITE IS FAKE.LOOK LIL BITCH,IM FROM L.A.,BORN AND RAISED.I KNOW REAL CRIPS.I KNOW REAL BLOODS.YOU ARE NOT A CRIP,A BLOOD,OR A GANG MEMBER OF ANY TYPE.DO YOU UNDERSTAND??SO STAY IN SCHOOL,DONT DO DRUGS,TRY AN GET GOOD GRADES AND STOP BEING SUCH A LIL LYING ASS BITCH.ASSHOLE!!!

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » June 6th, 2006, 10:37 am

[quote="PAYASO"][quote="PAYASO"][quote="allblocchomie140"]wuzz craccin diz yo homie chipp yaye fro dem all blocc crips down here in the mia. we kinda new on the map but we stay bkangin' on any slobk.we hold down the bkent tree area. miller and 137th ave is our turf we hit up the hood already.

c's up cuzz.[/quote]

DAMN ESE,YOUVE GOTTA BE ONE OF THE FAKEST PUTOS IVE COME ACROSS ON THE NET.JUST BY THE WAY YOU WRITE,ANY REAL GANGSTER TRULY FROM L.A.,CAN TELL YOURE ONE OF THEM CONFUSED LIL WANNABEES.AND THAT AREA THAT YOU SAY YOU CLAIM IS STRAIGHT SUBURB.NICE QUIET AREA.NOTHING GOING ON AT ALL.YOU COME ON HERE AND TRY AND FOOL THESE PEOPLE INTO BELIEVEING YOUR LIL FAIRY TALE,BUT WE BOTH KNOW YOURE FULL OF SHIT.AINT NOTHING AROUND THERE BUT A PUBLIX SUPERMARKET.AINT NO GANGSTERS IN KENDALL.HAHA.DIDNT THINK I KNEW ABOUT YOUR LIES,HUH BITCH??DONT BELIEVE NOTHING LIL #%@&$% FAKE PUNK WRITES.BENT TREE??HAHAHA.NICE TRY PUTO.[/quote]

I KNEW THIS LIL FAKE ASS BITCH WASNT GONNA COME BACK WITH ANYTHING TO SAY CAUSE HE KNOWS HES FAKE.HIS COVERS ARE PULLED.STRAIGHT UP!!IT AINT EVEN MY BUSINESS,BUT I JUST HATE FAKE MOTHERFUCKERS NO MATTER WHERE THEYRE FROM.TALKING BOUT HES PUTTIN IN WORK JUST FOR FUN....CMON MAN!!!WHO THE fu-- YOU THINK IS GONNA BELEIEVE THAT BS YOU WRITE FOOL??MIAMI AINT NO SERIOUS GANGBANG TOWN LIKE L.A.,OR CHICAGO.I HAVE RESPECT FOR THE REAL FOOLS EVEN FROM OTHER CITIES AND EVEN SOME ENEMIES.BUT I JUST CANT STAND TO be A STRAIGHT WANNABEE,TRY AN FOOL ANYONE CAUSE HE THINKS HE AINT GONNA GET CAUGHT.WELL GUESS WHAT LIL BITCH...YOU GOT CAUGHT!!IF THIS WERE THE PEN,YOUR SORRY ASS WOULD HAVE YOUR SHIRT IN A KNOT BRAIDING SOME MAYATES HAIR,WASHING UNDERWEAR BY HAND!!HAHAHHAAHAA!!!!YOU AINT NO CRIP,YOU AINT NO GANGSTER,YOU NEVER BEEN NO WHERE NEAR LOS ANGELES,YOU AINT NEVER PUT IN WORK(CEPT MAYBE AT MCDONALDS ON 137 &MILLER)THE HEART OF YOUR HOOD,RIGHT??HAHAHAHA.EVEN THE WAY YOU WRITE IS FAKE.LOOK LIL BITCH,IM FROM L.A.,BORN AND RAISED.I KNOW REAL CRIPS.I KNOW REAL BLOODS.YOU ARE NOT A CRIP,A BLOOD,OR A GANG MEMBER OF ANY TYPE.DO YOU UNDERSTAND??SO STAY IN SCHOOL,DONT DO DRUGS,TRY AN GET GOOD GRADES AND STOP BEING SUCH A LIL LYING ASS BITCH.ahole!!![/quote]

IM POSTING THIS AGAIN FOR THE FOOLS THAT CLAIM SOUTH FLORIDA HAS SOME SERIOUS HARDCORE GANGS.NO HISTORY.NO TRADITION.ALL THEY DO IS COPY OFF THE CHICAGO GANGS.AND TRY TO ACT,LOOK,AND TALK BLACK.LATINOS WITH BRAIDS AND GOLD TEETH CALLING EACH OTHER NIGGAS!!HAHAHAHAA!!1FUCKEN FAKES!!

ea5t5ide_021

Unread post by ea5t5ide_021 » June 8th, 2006, 4:58 pm

buck wrote:
CUT wrote:6 poping $ dropping
warap Cuuz warap BKlue Color Ridaz
any 7o7K$ in florida get at me ?
C.U.T bkanging with the A.G.D 174

lol c-rida?

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » June 8th, 2006, 8:53 pm

[quote="ea5t5ide_021"][quote="buck"][quote="CUT"]6 poping $ dropping
C.U.T bkanging with the A.G.D 174[/quote]

lol c-rida?[/quote]

THAT WANNABEE CRIP IS AS FAKE AS YOU PUTO!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 23rd, 2006, 3:13 pm

PAYASO IS RIGHT , YA SOME GANG GROUPIES.................FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

staystrapped

Unread post by staystrapped » July 24th, 2006, 8:37 am

ya i got a gang right above miami, like next ta tampa,
its called Heavy Hitters.
we new but ay, we makin it.

Siwatu

fake Disciples/Peoples or something?

Unread post by Siwatu » August 17th, 2006, 8:23 am

Somebody has tagged up some kinda Gangster Disciples thing with a 5-pointed star, D on the top left, B top center, and I top right, with circles on the bottom two. D$G

What the hell is that?

I thought the star thing was People's?

Somebody come back from Chi w/ some messedup info?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 17th, 2006, 11:58 pm

Well i heard the haitians in little Haiti aint nothin to be under estimated, but back in the 80s,You had haitans and Cubans, ricans and cubans and maybe a few domincians fightin both of them, do you still see these conflicts happenin?

manifest

Unread post by manifest » October 21st, 2007, 2:28 pm

the haitians down here aint nuttin to mess with. but, they dont actually 'bang' like gangbangers. the way the haitains do is like if a haitian sellin dope on his block and somebody else sellin dope on the next block and you dont mess with him, he wont mess with you. they dont bang like crips or bloods and they're not organized they just commit crimes together. they'll wear white tees underneath black tees.

there's alot crip activity down south (cutler ridge area). there's bloods around 112 avenue in goulds.

theres some blood activity up in the northeast around ne 7 ave. west side piru.

t.n.s. is all over dade, one of my homeboys from way back is the leader of a chapter.

tns/ig started rollin 2gether.

ig's are bout it, they dont have no problem shootin ppl up.

latin kings are all over.

sur 13 is growing fast down here. i dont know how they comin or how they gettin here but theres alot of ppl claimin that here but the ones i met that were real 13's wouldnt let u kno it by talkin to you only way i knew they were 13's was because of the tats.

if you live in miami, you know like 99% of people try to be gangsters here. theres some real g's that bang for their gangs but theres also alot of young kids that just wana be known as bloods or crips or w.e. they're trying to be.

i used to be a detention officer and a probation officer and alotta kids were claimin to be in all types of gangs and when they were confronted by other kids who were really banging other gangs, they would back down and not claim anymore.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 21st, 2007, 4:19 pm

Anyone heard of Calle 14?

12AVE74STGEEZ

Unread post by 12AVE74STGEEZ » February 23rd, 2008, 9:52 am

NIKKA MIAMI GOT LKS IGS IN/P SDZ YLOS 3OP PINK PANTHER SOME DECK OF IGZ BGD BUT THEY FAKKE BGD DONT EXIST NOMORE ONLY GD BD BG 3 DFFERENT GANGS WITH NONE R IN MIAMI CRIPS BLOODS FAKE THO IGD<<FAKKEEEE
LATIN SYNDACITES

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » February 23rd, 2008, 12:54 pm

Isnt there a Haitain gang called Zo Pound too. Rappers like Lil Wayne and Jim Jones shout them out in there songs. But the gang is mainly on some organized crime shit not no gangbangin.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 25th, 2008, 5:50 pm

Richboy17 wrote:Isnt there a Haitain gang called Zo Pound too. Rappers like Lil Wayne and Jim Jones shout them out in there songs. But the gang is mainly on some organized crime shit not no gangbangin.
Wayne and the ZOE Pound in Miami.....lol.. Wayne went down there flamed up, frontin' and tryna act hard, they tested him real quick. Shot at his ass.

PaulieG197KKrazy

Unread post by PaulieG197KKrazy » April 2nd, 2008, 7:19 pm

Its good to hear my IG brothers has got a name for themselves out there. Amor de Pantera Rosa

Young Meta
If in the United States: Northern Marianas Islands
What city do you live in now?: Columbus

Unread post by Young Meta » May 16th, 2008, 11:15 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:
DiaBo wrote:NTG= Nine Tech N Grenades.

GKB= Gangsta Killa Bloods but the name is now g-shine.
the official name is still Nine Trey Gangstas the nin techz grenades is a unofficial aka. n yes there real i talked to a general in NY who has sum of them under him
When they start bangin in north philly homie?

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » May 17th, 2008, 5:58 pm

guy i know from florida told me bout a crew called "black flag gang" in miami, said they startin to make sum noise down thurr. anyone know or even heard of em'?

103NHCRIPPINNDA305

Re:

Unread post by 103NHCRIPPINNDA305 » July 4th, 2008, 6:40 am

OG Cabrini wrote:guy i know from florida told me bout a crew called "black flag gang" in miami, said they startin to make sum noise down thurr. anyone know or even heard of em'?
BLACC FLAG ALL OVA SOME PLACES THEM ,AND THE BLOODS HAVE BEEF.THEY IN OPA LOCCA,AND IN CAROL CITY,NORLAND AREA DEEP IN THERE.I KNOW A COUPLE OF'EM,SOME PLACES THEY KICC IT with US LOCS.LK'S DUN DIED OUT DON'T HEAR TO MUCH FROM THEM,DISCIPLES TO.

montrealnord
What city do you live in now?: Montreal City

Unread post by montrealnord » July 20th, 2008, 12:33 am

Yeah I know black flag gang, sum info here I think http://www.city-data.com/forum/florida/ ... untys.html
I got some haitians in Miami, in Montréal we got good connections to Miami cuz we all haitians

ZoePound9anG
What city do you live in now?: ZOE CITY

Unread post by ZoePound9anG » October 17th, 2008, 1:33 pm

ZOE POUND RUNS MIA>>>>

ZoePound9anG

Unread post by ZoePound9anG » October 17th, 2008, 1:37 pm

ZOE POUND RUNNIN MIA

ZoePound9anG

Re:

Unread post by ZoePound9anG » October 17th, 2008, 1:40 pm

manifest wrote:the haitians down here aint nuttin to mess with. but, they dont actually 'bang' like gangbangers. the way the haitains do is like if a haitian sellin dope on his block and somebody else sellin dope on the next block and you dont mess with him, he wont mess with you. they dont bang like crips or bloods and they're not organized they just commit crimes together. they'll wear white tees underneath black tees.

there's alot crip activity down south (cutler ridge area). there's bloods around 112 avenue in goulds.

theres some blood activity up in the northeast around ne 7 ave. west side piru.

t.n.s. is all over dade, one of my homeboys from way back is the leader of a chapter.

tns/ig started rollin 2gether.

ig's are bout it, they dont have no problem shootin ppl up.

latin kings are all over.

sur 13 is growing fast down here. i dont know how they comin or how they gettin here but theres alot of ppl claimin that here but the ones i met that were real 13's wouldnt let u kno it by talkin to you only way i knew they were 13's was because of the tats.

if you live in miami, you know like 99% of people try to be gangsters here. theres some real g's that bang for their gangs but theres also alot of young kids that just wana be known as bloods or crips or w.e. they're trying to be.

i used to be a detention officer and a probation officer and alotta kids were claimin to be in all types of gangs and when they were confronted by other kids who were really banging other gangs, they would back down and not claim anymore.
ZOE POUND runnin mia

ZoePound9anG

Unread post by ZoePound9anG » October 17th, 2008, 1:52 pm

ZOE POUND RUNZ MIA

problems
What city do you live in now?: las vegas

Unread post by problems » November 30th, 2008, 3:13 pm

PAYASO wrote:6 poping $ dropping

THAT WANNABEE CRIP IS AS FAKE AS YOU PUTO!!
actually agd consider themselves to be FOLKS. it stands for arab Gangsta Disciple.

problems
What city do you live in now?: las vegas

Re: fake Disciples/Peoples or something?

Unread post by problems » November 30th, 2008, 3:20 pm

[quote="Siwatu"]Somebody has tagged up some kinda Gangster Disciples thing with a 5-pointed star, D on the top left, B top center, and I top right, with circles on the bottom two. D$G

What the hell is that?

I thought the star thing was People's?

Somebody come back from Chi w/ some messedup info?
in chicago they have some black Disciples that are called the blue fin ball black Disciples that ride under a five point star, and are under the peoples nation.

snoman305
What city do you live in now?: orlando

Unread post by snoman305 » March 8th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Whats up Payaso? JUst wanna say you right about the fucking latinos down here in Fl......especially Miami these fucking latinos are some str8 MAYATEROS!!!
shit dont make no sense

activebasher
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: MIAMI.TULSA OKLA
Location: TULSA,OKLA IS MY HOME N WE HELLA ACTIVE IF U DIDNT KNOW NOW YA KNOW

Unread post by activebasher » October 5th, 2009, 4:32 pm

HAHA IM LOVEN THIS SITE WITH ALL THESE FAKES,SHITS HALARIOUS
I CANT SPEAK ON NOTHIN BUT WHAT I KNOW AND AS FAR AS CRIPN & BLOODN
IN MIAMI THERE IS NO OFFICIAL ACTIVE BANGN GOIN ON,NO BANGN BREAKING NEWS,
NO MEETINGS,NO HOOD DAYS,NO OFFICIAL WALL BANGN,ONLY OFFICIAL TAGS
IS BEHIND THE WALL BEHIND WALMART ON 27TH AVE N CAROL CITY.

FROM OVERTOWN ON UP TO MIAMI GARDENS I HAVENT SEEN NO REAL
BANGERS ONLY THING I SEEN WAS BLACC FLAGGERS AND RED FLAGGERS
AND JUSS CUZ HE RED FLAGGN DONT MEEN mess I DISSED THE
NIGGA TO SEE WHERE HE AT AND HE KEPT WALKIN LIKE HE DIDNT KNOW
WHAT THE HELL I WAS TALKIN BOUT LOL I AINT NO SHIT STARTER
BUT IF U WALKN ROUND LIKE U ACTIVE THEN IM GONNA SEE WHAS UP

NOW DOWN SOUTH MIAMI...I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCC GOIN ON
LOOK LIKE A LIL KID WROTE CRIP ON SOMEONES FENCE IN ORANGE KRAYONS
BY THEM APARTMENTS OFF OF US1 & SW168 TH I MUST HAVE LAFFED
TILL THE back OF MY BRAIN WAS HURTN CUZ

N E WAYS IF U NIGGAS DOWN HERE TALKN BOUT U CRIPN BUT U FOLKN
IM SORRY TO DISSAPOINT U HOMIE BUT U HAVE BEEN LEAD THE WRONG WAY
ITS NOT MY JOB TO TELL U NIGGAS HOW TO GET DOWN BUT THERES NIGGAS
OUT HERE THAT REALLY DIED BEHIND THIS SHIT TRYIN TO BANG WITHOUT
A CAUSE IS USELESS YOU FUCC AROUND AND HAVE TO GO TO THE FEDERAL PEN
NIGGA U GON HAVE TO CHOOSE A SIDE AINT GONNA BE NO IM FOLK CRIPN
NIGGA U BETTA CHOOSE ONE OR THE OTHER N THEY NIGHT NOT WANT YA ASS

SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS POST BUT FUCC IT

blinx420
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 11th, 2009, 7:02 am

Has anyone heard of Suketh My WeeWee Gangsta Crip? they up in froton hold it up

CrazyG103rd
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Homestead

Unread post by CrazyG103rd » October 17th, 2016, 4:41 pm

CUT wrote:6 poping $ dropping
niGGa GD's don't repk almiGhty! nothinG bkefore the G nothinG after the D! learn yo knowledGe Cuz...