Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 25th, 2005, 10:58 pm

OK I can respect that, represent!

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 25th, 2005, 11:11 pm

Federal Crackdown on Metro Gangs
Aug 16, 2005, 11:31 AM
ATLANTA (AP) -- Members of what authorities say is a violent Georgia street gang have been indicted under federal racketeering laws.

Officials from the US Attorney's Office in Atlanta say 14 members of the gang known as SUR-13 were named as part of a racketeering conspiracy and three others are charged with violent crimes related to racketeering. A two-year investigation of the gang led to the indictment.

US Attorney David Nahmias says gang members were responsible for drugs and violent crime in metro Atlanta over the past several years.

The racketeering indictment alleges gang members participated in murder, attempted murder, carjacking, armed robbery and drug dealing. A federal grand jury returned the sealed indictment July 12th. It was unsealed Friday to allow authorities to coordinate arrests.

The defendants named in the indictment are: 33-year-old Armando Prudente; 34-year-old; Nicaso Calderon Uribe; 28-year-old Carlos Manuel Lorenzana; 23-year-old Roberto Sandoval; 26-year-old Israel Cruz; 26-year-old Avila Gilberto Maldonado; 28-year-old Jorge Flores; 28-year-old Arturo Sanchez; 22-year-old Angel Mazaiegos; 27-year-old Ricardo Gama; 22-year-old Carlos Martinez; 22-year-old Jose Tapia; 21-year-old Emanuel Avila-Villasana; and 21-year-old Luis Alberto Nandy -- all of Atlanta.

Others include 21-year-old Freddie Sandoval; 26-year-old Rodolfo Perez; and 25-year-old Edgar Perez of Lawrenceville and 25-year-old Alejandro Salgado of Marietta.

In the investigation, authorities say they also arrested and prosecuted seven other gang members, deported 40 others and seized 13 firearms and seven-thousand dollars.

http://www.cbs46.com/global/story.asp?s ... =Printable

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 25th, 2005, 11:14 pm

Federal sweep nabs 70 in Atlanta gang
Crimes range from drugs to murder
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The (GA)
August 9, 2005
Author: DON PLUMMER

More than 70 members of a violent Hispanic gang have been arrested or deported in an effort to dismantle the leadership of the group in metro Atlanta, federal officials said Monday.

Eighteen people in the Sur-13 gang were charged with violent crimes including murder, carjacking, armed robbery and drug dealing, said U.S. Attorney David Nahmias. Others were charged with crimes including immigration violations. The indictment did not name victims.

"Members of Sur-13 were responsible for a significant amount of drug and violent crime occurring within Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett and Cobb counties over the last several years," Nahmias said. The 18 were charged under federal racketeering and drug conspiracy statutes so the gang's entire leadership could be charged, he said.

Two of the 18 -- Jose Tapia, 22, and Emanuel Avilia-Villasana, 21, both of Atlanta -- were still being sought Monday, officials said.

A sealed indictment was returned by a federal grand jury July 12. It was unsealed Friday, and the arrests were made over the weekend, Nahmias said. The crimes involved go back to 1997, and the indictment capped a two-year investigation of the activities of Sur-13, he said.

In addition to the 18 gang leaders, the operation resulted in the arrest and federal prosecution of seven Sur-13 gang members, the deportation of more than 50 other members and the seizure of 13 firearms and $7,000 in cash, Nahmias said.

Another 11 members of the gang who were residing illegally in the United States and will probably face administrative deportation also were arrested over the weekend, said Kenneth Smith, Immigration and Customs Enforcement special agent in charge.

Sur-13 is a Hispanic street gang that originated in California and is now active in metro Atlanta, authorities said. Members often identify with the symbols "XIII," "X3," "13" and three dots. The "13" refers to the 13th letter of the alphabet, M, which stands for "Mexican Mafia." The gang also identifies with the color blue and the words "Surenos" and "Sur." "Surenos" translates to "Southerner."

The local arrests were part of a nationwide sweep of gang members over several weeks that so far has resulted in the apprehension of more than 600 people, Smith said. The arrests included 61 in Boston, 42 in Birmingham and 23 in Los Angeles, Department of Homeland Security officials said.

Nationwide, the suspects represent more than 54 street gangs, including Mara Salvatrucha, a Central American group known broadly as MS-13.

While the Atlanta arrests were limited to Sur-13, Nahmias said

MS-13 and other gangs also are being targeted.

"This effort focused on Sur-13, but there will be more in the future, and leaders of other gangs should know that they may be next on our list," he said.

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 26th, 2005, 8:46 pm

cuzz checc dis out
Atlanta Chief Calls His City The Most Dangerous in Nation
02/21/2004

Police underreport crime routinely, he says in releasing a highly critical audit. The department is pushing for more funds.

By Ellen Barry, Los Angeles Times

ATLANTA — Chief Richard Pennington, releasing an audit of police practices Friday, warned that Atlanta is the most dangerous city in America and criticized his department for routinely underreporting crime.

The independent report covers the years prior to Atlanta's 1996 Summer Olympics through Pennington's tenure as chief, which began in 2002. It described "a broken police department" that, during a period when officials here were concerned about the city's image as a tourist destination, discarded crime records and improperly closed cases.

The city of Atlanta has a murder rate 520% higher than the national average, the report found, and residents — especially African Americans — are more likely to be victims of violent crime than are residents of Washington, D.C., Detroit, Chicago or Los Angeles.

Pennington said he was shocked to find that Atlanta residents consider traffic a more serious problem than crime.

The chief's remarks come at a time when the department is making a major push for funding. Police here long have complained of insufficient manpower, saying they need to add 500 officers to its force of about 1,500 to adequately patrol the city. The starting salary of $32,783 forces many officers to take second jobs or leave the department entirely, Pennington has said.

The audit and Pennington's comments, officials said, may jolt the city into facing a long-neglected problem.

"Chief Pennington's kind of stepped out on a plank. This is the first time anyone's done this," said Sgt. Scott Kreher, president of Local 623 of the International Brotherhood of Police. "It's publicly admitting that, on paper at least, his department looks like a failure."

Appointed by Mayor Shirley Franklin, Pennington took over a department in which many officers were "looking for a savior to come in on a white horse," said Sue Carter Collins, a professor of criminal justice at Georgia State University.

Pennington was hailed as a reformer in New Orleans, which saw a sharp reduction in crime during the eight years he headed that police department. There too, Pennington commissioned an audit of the department by the New York-based firm Linder and Associates.

The Atlanta study, funded by the Atlanta Police Foundation, was released at a fundraiser Friday. Prominent among its findings was a substantial underreporting of crime in the city. Over the course of 2003, police failed to report 1,500 major crimes, the auditors found. Of police reports that were taken, more than 22,000 went missing in the department's records system.

"Crime statistics are deplorable. They're highly underutilized," said Robbie Friedmann, a professor of criminal justice of Georgia State University who is working with the department to improve record-keeping.

The report concluded that some of the poor record-keeping may have been a conscious effort to create the perception that crime rates were lower than they are — and pointedly noted a "concerted effort" to improve Atlanta's chances to host the 1996 Summer Olympics, which the city did. Half of the officers surveyed by Pennington said crime reports are routinely changed to downgrade incidents.

In addition, according to the report, police work is often shoddy. One Atlanta resident interviewed said she once placed 14 calls to the 911 system to report a burglary and that it took police 68 minutes to arrive.

Kreher said that police find themselves scrambling to respond to emergencies in the face of chronic shortages of officers and equipment.

"We have to continually play catch-up with 911 calls," Kreher said. "We're not able to do any proactive police work. It's all reactive. If we don't have the cars, we can't put officers on the street."

Most jarring to many was the report's snapshot of violent crime in the city. In 2000, 2001 and 2002, Atlanta had the nation's highest rate of violent crime — the combined total number of murders, rapes, robberies and aggravated assaults per 100,000 residents. The statistics reflect crime within the city of Atlanta, home to about 10% of the metropolitan area's residents.

Franklin noted earlier this week that crime rates had improved since Pennington's arrival, with the rate of violent crime dropping an estimated 15% in 2003.

"Our success against crime is beginning to gain momentum, but it is a fragile momentum," she said. "We must seize this opportunity."

People approached in this city, frequently hailed as an up-and-coming international capital, seemed unfazed by the chief's announcement.

Clerical worker Patricia Williams, 52, said she simply did not believe it. "I don't think that we're any worse than anywhere else," she said. "I think we're better than a lot."

Justin Nyquist, 21, visiting from Tampa, Fla., said he did not feel insecure walking through Atlanta. "I feel safe," he said. "I feel more safe on foot than I do in my car, because there's so much traffic.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » September 9th, 2005, 6:59 pm

yo what is the S.W.A.Ts...i have a cuzin who lives at atl...talks about that place...???any info

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » September 10th, 2005, 4:43 pm

south west atlanta=swats

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » December 20th, 2005, 4:38 pm

i see in sum of Ludacris videos...the place of adamsville...any info

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » January 9th, 2006, 10:57 pm

i was just readin about the gucci mane arrest for killing one of young jeezy hood homeboys pookie loc i didn't know jeezy was a crip they said is gang is loccish lyfestyles now i guess he forming the bmf or some shit and this nicca blue davinici e-40 and fabolos got got a video coming out thats supposed to be the crip version of certified gangstas. i s that nicca blue davinci from georgia or whass goin down

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » February 20th, 2006, 10:34 am

naw C U Z that nicca bleu Davinci from carson cal. but that nicca started bmf- black mafia family , big meech, o-dog, jezzy,a whole grip a niccaz

jeezy from ducan block crips

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 20th, 2006, 12:57 am

THESE CATS IS FROM AUGUSTA AND I HEARD THEY MAKIN SERIOUS NOISE THERE, AND HOLDN IT DOWN HARD

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 20th, 2006, 12:59 am

NS_GPC wrote:Image

THESE CATS IS FROM AUGUSTA AND I HEARD THEY MAKIN SERIOUS NOISE THERE, AND HOLDN IT DOWN HARD

THEY ARE PLAYBOY GANGSTA CRIP

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » June 18th, 2006, 2:48 pm

NS_GPC that's cool but it belongs in the other Georgia thread if they are from Augusta.

joker6

Re: Georgia gangs (Atlanta)

Unread post by joker6 » July 31st, 2006, 6:03 am

alonso wrote:Whats active in Atlanta?
yo, you fools dont know anything about ATL. if you dont know anything about it. dont run your mouth. come down here. i garuntee you see some gd's and "crabs". popcorn playa sayin shit like "gay gangs" wow. you lame as hell. we all can tell u know nothing about ATL! wow you just made my day. u have to be the lamest kid i seen. lol. have fun being lame! popcorn playa!

joker6

Unread post by joker6 » July 31st, 2006, 6:04 am

the first person that reply'd is lame as hell. im fo real yo.

joker6

Unread post by joker6 » July 31st, 2006, 6:07 am

slabb wrote:Ey because ATLANTA AINT NO GANG CITY NIGGA ITS A DOPE BOY CITY.
JUST LIKE IN LA NIGGAS START BANGIN AT A EARLY AGE HERE NIGGAS START SLANGIN AT A EARLY AGE

NIGGA HERE AINT ON SOME WHERE YOU FROM TYPE SHIT THEY BOUT MONEY THEY DONT GIVE A mess WHERE YOU FROM THEY JUST WANT YOU TO SHOP with EM.
nIGGAZ HERE ARE MORE SELFISH

iN LA NIGGAS IN GANGS GET PROTECTION FROM THEY GANG, MAKE MONEY TOGETHER WITH THEY GANG AND DO MOST ACTIVITIES with THEY GANG. IN ATLANTA YOU MIGHT HAVE ONLY A FEW HOMIES THAT YOU WILL ACTUALLY CALL TO PUT IN WORK WITH OR GET MONEY WITH(TRAP). HERE yOU ARE MORE SELF RELIENT LIKE A MERCENARY. iN LA YOU ARE MORE LIKE A SOLDIER IN A ARMY WITH RANK.

i HAVE A HOMBOY FROM SOUTH CENTRAL LA HE BANG HARLEM THIRTIES
AND TOOK ME TO LA A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND I GOT PUT ON
35TH ST. ALL HIS FAMILY FROM DENKER PARK HIS MOM, DAD, UNCLES, EVERYBODY
ME AND because SHARE THAT BOND BUT IN ATLANTA I DONT BANG THAT. IF A NIGGA ASK ME WHERE IM FROM I TELL HIM WHAT ZONE IM FROM ZONE 4. AND WHAT SIDE OF ATLANTA IM FROM WESTSIDE
WHAT PART OF ZONE 4 WESTSIDE: CAMPBELLTON ROAD
YOU FIND YOUR TRADITIONAL LA OR CHICAGO BASED GANGS IN THE SUBURBS OF ATLANTA(WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE CONFUSE FOR METRO ATLANTA WHICH IS A BIG DIFFERENCE)LIKE DECATUR, COLLEGE PARK EAST POINT,ECT ALL OF THESE ARE CITIES RIGHT OUTSIDE ATLANTA JUST LIKE COMPTON,INGLEWOOD,OR LONG BEACH ARE OUTSIDE OF LA WHERE MOST PEOPLE TEND TO SETTLE, THEY DONT COME LIVE IN INNER CITY ATLANTA BECAUSE ITS STRAIGHT SLUMS AND PROJECTS

IVE SEEN THE LIST OF GANGS YOU GOT ON THE SITE HERE I CAN NAME ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF CLICCS(NOT GANGS) HERE IN ATLANTA

WHEN I WALK UP THE STREET HERE I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A NIGGA HITTIN ME UP SAYIN WHERE ARE YOU FROM, i MAINLY WORRY ABOUT GETTING ROBBED OR BLASTED ON BY NIGGAZ TRYIN TO JACK
ONLY AT THE CLUB DO NIGGAZ GET INTO OVER HOODZ AND AT OUR HOOD DAYS WHEN OUTSIDERS COME.

LA DONT HAVE MANY PROJECTS, i KNOW THE NICKERSONS, JORDAN DOWNS AND A FEW OTHERS BUT HERE WE HAVE MORE PROJECTS THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN THE COUNTRY TRUE FACT OVER A HUNDRED AND IT GOES DOWN.
IM GOING TO LEAVE WITH THIS FACT TO SHOW YOU HOW JUST BAD ATLANTA IS. THINK ABOUT THIS: INNER CITY ATLANTA DONT HAVE ANY GANGS BUT WE NUMBER 3 IN THE CRIME RATE EVERY YEAR WHAT THAT TELL YOU. iTS GOT TO BE A LOT OF INDEPENDENT NIGGAZ OUT THERE DOIN A LOT OF SHIT SOLO

lame as hell. fo real. haha. wow you never been to atl before kid. funny shit yo!

joker6

Unread post by joker6 » July 31st, 2006, 6:15 am

and honestly. crip is not a gang. its a copy cat click! think about it. GD was there first. originated from CHI-Town. GD has a thing called "gangsta city". "crabs" originated from LA! they copied GD and made "crip city". and there are alot more than just that. i get more problems from crip than blood or LV's. and thats fucked up. crips just want trouble and they think they are all hard. personally crip is the lamest gang/click out there. and i dont know where people are getting this shit that "folk and crip are together". thats wack as hell. they use to be, and it was an organization called 8-ball. then the stupid crabs went a screwed that up. folk and crip are not together anymore. wow. and on this website there are all these kids who think they know all this shit about crews.... i like this site. it makes me laugh! reading all the lame ass shit people come up with. but.. fo real, there are somethings some people got that is right.

but u kids keep thinkin on what you want to think is "tru g shit". ONE!

FUCK SLOBZ and CRABS!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 31st, 2006, 7:04 pm

YO LOOK AT THOSE LITTLE KIDS IN THAT PHOTO ..HOW CUTE ..FAKE CRIPS !!.....ahahhaaaaaaaaa lmao

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 31st, 2006, 7:20 pm

first of all bmf isnt brand new hmmm they have been all over nyc detroit, miwaukee and atl for years, puffy has alot of them on his payroll for protection( ever notice how young jeezy got only a 1 album deal on his contract, and everyone knows puff is a master and jerking niggaz for their deals ex, mase, lox ect ect) anyway, aite think of this in 94 puffy got suge's big home boy jake " big jake" robles, while in atl he got into a confrontation at a club then he was killed. and fabolous is not crip at all, a few crips used to stay in his hood breevort sum 8-trays, 60's and hoovers, and fab is not gang affiliated at all besides him being real cool with bmf, and it stands for black mafia family, while i was in atl this past march and other years before that i met some locs from rolling 20's, and they told me that they hood eastside atl is they set, and some hoovers and gd's. the mall was stonecrest mall.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 5th, 2006, 7:18 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]first of all bmf isnt brand new hmmm they have been all over nyc detroit, miwaukee and atl for years, puffy has alot of them on his payroll for protection( ever notice how young jeezy got only a 1 album deal on his contract, and everyone knows puff is a master and jerking niggaz for their deals ex, mase, lox ect ect) anyway, aite think of this in 94 puffy got suge's big home boy jake " big jake" robles, while in atl he got into a confrontation at a club then he was killed. and fabolous is not crip at all, a few crips used to stay in his hood breevort sum 8-trays, 60's and hoovers, and fab is not gang affiliated at all besides him being real cool with bmf, and it stands for black mafia family, while i was in atl this past march and other years before that i met some locs from rolling 20's, and they told me that they hood eastside atl is they set, and some hoovers and gd's. the mall was stonecrest mall.[/quote]

no doubt about it@puff jerking niggahs

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2006, 2:12 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:first of all bmf isnt brand new hmmm they have been all over nyc detroit, miwaukee and atl for years, puffy has alot of them on his payroll for protection( ever notice how young jeezy got only a 1 album deal on his contract, and everyone knows puff is a master and jerking niggaz for their deals ex, mase, lox ect ect) anyway, aite think of this in 94 puffy got suge's big home boy jake " big jake" robles, while in atl he got into a confrontation at a club then he was killed. and fabolous is not crip at all, a few crips used to stay in his hood breevort sum 8-trays, 60's and hoovers, and fab is not gang affiliated at all besides him being real cool with bmf, and it stands for black mafia family, while i was in atl this past march and other years before that i met some locs from rolling 20's, and they told me that they hood eastside atl is they set, and some hoovers and gd's. the mall was stonecrest mall.

FALSE......... IT WAS THE HOMIE " WOLF "WHO PUFF PAID FOR PROTECTION ..WHO POP THAT NIGGA " BIG JAKE " AND IT WAS WOLF WHO GOT POPPED BY MEECH FROM BLACK MAFIA FAM....I KNEW WOLF.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 6th, 2006, 4:12 pm

uh hmm rite and i guess u know wolf had ties with bmf.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » August 8th, 2006, 4:09 pm

I know its Stones (or was) in Atlanta. I met one when he came up to Chicago. I can vouch for that much. I got the list of gangs from another site. Dunno if its been posted before. Im gonna break it down to major gangs to local crews and shit.

ZONE 1 MAJOR STREET GANGS
60’s-Rollin 60’s Crips (Bankhead)
G.D’s-Gangster Disciples (Bankhead)
Sur13- Surenos 13 (Hollywood Rd.)

ZONE 2 MAJOR STREET GANGS
L.K‘s-Latin Kings (Grant Park)
S.S.C-Southside Crips (East Point, Forest Park)
4.C.H.B-4 Corner Hustler Bloods (College Park)
L.K’s-Latin Kings (East Point)
G.D’s-Gangster Disciples (East Point, Zone 3)
G.T.S.N-Gangster Two-Six Nation (Forest Park)
Sur13-Surenos 13 (Forest Park)

ZONE 3 MAJOR STREET GANGS
G.D’s-Gangster Disciples (Adamsville)

ZONE 6 MAJOR STREET GANGS
G.D’s-Gangster Disciples (East Atlanta)
I.G’s-Imperial Gangsters (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
L.K’s-Latin Kings (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)

ZONE 1 MINOR LEAGUE STREET GANGS
Y.M-Young Money (Bankhead)
Y.S.M-Young Squad Mafia (Zone 1)
T.S-Trap Squad (Zone 1)
B.R.C-Baker Rd. Click (Bankhead)
Y.D.C-Young Dangerous Click (Bowen Homes)
M.D.C-Most Dangerous Click (Bowen Homes)
G.S-Goone Squad (Zone 1)
B.S-Bomb Squad (Zone 1)
10-10 Young Niggaz (the Bluff)
D.4.L-Down 4 Life (Bowen Homes)
D.F.B-Dem Franchize Boyz (Bankhead)
M.S-Murder Squad (Allan Rachel)
Y.T-Young Team (6 ward)
F.S.C-Fair Street Crips (Fair st.)
T.T.G-Train To Go (the bluff)
G.M.P.L (Bankhead)
D-Diablos (Zone 1)

ZONE 2 MINOR LEAGUE STREET GANGS
D&D-Down & Dirty (Mechanicsville)
Y.G.C-Young Gunna Crew (4 season)
30-Thirty Deep (Mechanicsville)
M.S-Merk Squad (Summer Hill)
C.T-Click Treal (Mechanicsville)
Y.C-Young Choppers (Thomasville)
Y.D-Young Diplomats (Summer Hill)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Grant Park, Trestletree Apartments)
H.S-Hit Squad (College Park)
10/10-Ten 10 (East Point)
M.B-Maylen Boyz (Pittsburgh)
Y.P.N-Young Paid Niggaz (Jonesboro South)
S.B-Solider Boyz (Zone 3)
W.B.C-White Boy Click (Cabbagetown)
D.S-Doom Squad (Summer Hill)
E.W.C-Englewood Click (Englewood manor)

ZONE 3 MINOR LEAGUE GANGS
KKK- Kut Khroat Komity (Zone 4) :roll:
B.H.S-Ben Hill Squad (Ben Hill)
Y.M-Young Mafia (Ben Hill)
Y.S-Young Squad (Oakland City)
B.S-Beecher Squad (Cascade, 1500 Block)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Cascade)
GTO-GTO Bad Boyz (West End)

ZONE 5 MINOR LEAGUE GANGS
Y.C-Young Crew (4th ward, Boulevard, Wheat St.)
3C-Triple Cross (4th ward, Boulevard)
Y.S-Young Squad ( 4th ward, Grady Homes)
L.K-Low Key (4th ward, Boulevard)
I.S.G-Irwin Street Gorillas (4th Ward, Irwin St.)
Y.P-Young Posse (Techwood)
G.M.B-Get Money Boyz (4th ward, Boulevard)
Y.Y.C-Young Young Crew (4th ward, Boulevard)
Y.V-Young Vard (4th ward, Boulevard)

ZONE 6 MINOR LEAGUE GANGS
Y.S.ss-Young Squad Stay Strap (Reynolstown, East Atlanta, 4-way)
Y.D-Young Dipset (Reynoldstown)
D.T.E-Duct Tape (Edgewood)
D.M.E-Dirty Money (Edgewood)
G.B-Gutta Boyz (Egdewood)
Q-F-Quick Flip (Kirkwood)
B.F.P- Battlefield (Edgewood)
S.U-Sqad Up (Reynoldstown)
E.L.H.H-East Lake Hard Headz (East Lake)
Y.B.B-Young Block Boyz (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
Y.B.G-Young Block Girls (Reynoldstown, 4-way)
L.H.S-Lady Hit Squad (Egdewood)
D.P-the Posse (East Atlanta)
3-6 Mafia-3-6 Mafia FLOKK (Zone 6)
S.O.B-Shoot Out Boyz (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
B.R.B-Bouldercrest Road Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.R.C-Gresham RD. Click (East Atlanta, Gresham RD.)
B.C.D.B-Bouldercrest Down Boyz (East Atlanta, Bouldercrest RD.)
G.M.C-Get Money Crew (Memorial East Apartment/Memorial DR.)
Y.S.H-Young Squad Hoes (East Atlanta)
Y.P.C-Young Paper Chasers (Kirkwood)
M.T.B.H-Martrail Bloodhound (Zone 6)
H.B-Hamp Boyz (East Atlanta, East Hampton Apartments)

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » August 8th, 2006, 4:14 pm

^^^^^^^^
Im not vouching for them 4 Corner Hustler Blood niggas on that list. 4's is Vice Lords not Bloods. Anybody claiming 4CH Blood aint legit and cant rock that in the CHI. Whats next? Anybody adding shit behind our names is fake. You find anybody repping anything the likes of 4 Corner Hustler Blood, Gangster Disciple Crip, Vice Lord Blood, Black P. Stone Blood, or anything of that nature they FAKE! Thats not just me that say that, its the whole CHI that say that. Sorry, we dont vouch for none of yall niggas adding Blood and Crip shit to our mob names. Cut the corny shit out outter towners. 4CH Bloods :lol:

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » August 8th, 2006, 7:57 pm

Y.S.M. in atlanta zone 1 are bloods

atlthrashfan

Unread post by atlthrashfan » August 16th, 2006, 12:44 pm

the only gangs rolling right now are the hispanic and mexican gangs

they make the crips and bloods look like a bunch of candy asses

most of the "gangs" in the metro area and burbs are just clicks or hoods

R love
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by R love » August 21st, 2006, 4:55 pm

I HEARD ITS A GANG OF RAYMONDS IN GEORGIA,
IN MARIETTA COUNTY, POWDER SPRING, WARNER ROBBINS(WARTOWN)
ATLANTA.
CAN ANYBODY FROM GEORGIA VOUNCH FOR THAT.

atlthrashfan

Unread post by atlthrashfan » August 21st, 2006, 6:49 pm

never heard of any raymonds

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » August 23rd, 2006, 3:58 pm

man let me set the record straight aint nobody bangin dow here cuzz

I been here 23 years nigga and i live on the westside right now and niggaz is not bangin yea its
true that niggaz are gettin killed, robbed, carjacked and sellin hella dope but that shit is not cause of no gangs everybody is claimin where they are from but they dirt in the name of they self not no hood
just accept the fact ATLANTA is just a city where gangs never caught on just like NEW ORLEANS yea it might be 1 or 2 niggas doin it but the majority of the city aint shawty and dats real

Zone 4 nigga

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 25th, 2006, 5:26 pm

VERY TRUE HOMIE I JUS LEFT ATL LAST WEEK I STAYED IN LITHONIA OUTSIDE ATL AT MY GRANDMA CRIB, I SEEN SOME 60'S, I HEARD THEY RINNIGN DOWN THERE, I WENT TO THE TRAP HOUSE ALOT OF DOPE BOYS, AND A FEW BLOODS, THEN I VISITED STROKERS LAST SUNDAY IT HAD MOSTLY DOPE BOYS, AND UP AND COMING RAPPERS, NIGGAZ NOT REALLY ON THE BANGING TIP A SEEN A FEW NIGGAZ RAGGING

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » September 10th, 2006, 12:18 pm

exactly c u z dis my city so im suppose to know nigga yestaday waz the bankhead reunion and it waz nuthin but dope boys

unlike many places dope boys get money if you interfere with that then the murda game get laid down or you can get jacked and killed or whateva you know but it aint gone be ova no color my nigga unless its green

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » September 10th, 2006, 7:38 pm

bankhead read it in the headlines america's most wanted and i did it with a tech 9 :)

slabb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by slabb » November 9th, 2006, 2:09 pm

zONE 4 NIGGA
CASCADE CAP PILLAZ

CCP