Houston Gang Life...

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Re:

Unread post by chupon106 » June 10th, 2008, 8:32 am

Mcminister wrote:
chupon106 wrote:Police trying to hunt down violent gang members

There ya go, Mcminister. 10 murders in 05' commited by La Tercera Crips and they stay on the southwest side.

yea i seen that befo...but ummh u sure the news ain trippin..they do say shit like someone got killed over a cell phone while it was clearly off a huge arguement with 2 folks that were proly beefin for months ....

and the police n news folks really don understand bout gangs...if someone remembers that boy that was killed by some other mexicans in the southeast...in broad day light and shit it was a drive by.....he was found with a gun so that means he was buckin back coz the car found too was found with bullet holes......well yea the news was showin where he got shot and people left pictures and all types of shit there...like blue bandana's n shit...n the news people was like look as family and frends gather and put his favourite color on the memorial site...as if a blue bandana of someone who lost in a shoot out will represent his favourite color, jst like B represents blood sweat and tears
I don't understand the point your trying to get at... All I was trying to prove was there is active Mexican Crip gangs and not only Houston but throughout Texas. Probably in more places but from 1st hand knowledge that's what I know.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by chupon106 » June 10th, 2008, 8:34 am

whoa dont get all testy on me :lol:[/quote]

Huh? You serious or joking?

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by chupon106 » June 10th, 2008, 8:38 am

NewMission wrote:
chupon106 wrote:For the guys saying they've never heard or seen Mexican Crips, they do exist. There's plenty. I've seen Mexican Crip and Blood gangs here in Austin. I got family in H-Town and judging by the youth culture over there I would assume there is A LOT. A lot of Mexicans over there act straight up black. Saying stupid sh-t like 'brown pride, nigga' 'I'm Mexican, nigga'. I think these Mexicans are dumb for bangin Crips and Bloods but it what it is and I know a lot of em aint soft at all.

Ha Ha, This is definetly a 2000' phenomenon, in 88', 89', 90'-93', a vato wearing gold teeth or claimin to be a crip or blood was clowned and beatdown. It was looked down upon. We were cool with quite a few black crip and blood sets, but if one of our own crossed the line, it wasn't pretty, thats just how it was back then. But things have really done a 180, It's not uncommon to see a chicano or whiteboy saying cuzz thinkin hes crippin' or bloodin'. But having said that, it is mainly the younger kids(12-15,16) that are wrapped up in that culture. Too much MTV & BET.
I agree. I understand if you grew up in an all black hood but if someone is trying to immulate the black 'gangsta' style just cuz he thinks it's cool then that vato is stupid a f-ck.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Houston Gang Life...

Unread post by Mcminister » June 10th, 2008, 2:17 pm

but like there is a million mexican gangs why be a crip...dats a black thing...n u already kno a vato who is a crip is gon act black dats a fact.

ey anybody kno what the two clown face tatoo's stands fo..like which gang...alot of essays have it tatood on 'em n shit

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Mexican AND white Bloods in SE Texas

Unread post by VALERO » June 11th, 2008, 2:50 am

Speaking of non-black Crips and Bloods in Texas, here's a story on the KHOU website (KHOU is a local news station in Houston I think) about a Mexican AND white Blood gang in the small town of Bacliff. It's not Houston, but it's close enough being that Bacliff is in Galveston County (Bacliff is like 32 or 33 miles away from Houston). I'm not sure if this gang was into banging on rivals, seems they were more of a drug clique that dealt crack and meth. The story is below, and below that is a link to the KHOU website with the written story AND the video news broadcast on KHOU's Houston channel.

BACLIFF, Texas -- It was in the mid-1990s, just a few blocks away from Galveston Bay, that a teen formed a gang that called itself the 4th Street Bloods. Local law enforcement officials said the gang became a major drug operation in Galveston County distributing crack and crystal meth.

The FBI is looking for Christian Louis Combs and Joseph Darrell Martinez. Anyone with information should call (713) 693-5000.
View larger player
More Video

The gang would operate out of motel rooms, apartments and houses in Bacliff.

Now nearly 20 years after their founding, 11 gang members have been hit with federal indictments. On Tuesday the FBI, along with Galveston County authorities, swept into the community of Bacliff to arrest the gang members.

“Violent drug gangs have no place in our community,” said FBI Special Agent Mike Anderson, who heads criminal investigations for the FBI office in Houston.

But two of the suspected drug dealers slipped through the law enforcement net.

Christian Louis Combs, 33, has a tattoo on his back that reads “Kliff Side,” and another tattoo on his chest that reads, “4400 BLK Playa for Life.”

The other wanted gang member is Joseph Darrell Martinez, 26, who goes by the nickname Peanut.

Authorities said both men have ties to the Bacliff and San Leon communities of Galveston County as well as Baytown. There is also the possibility they fled to either Dallas or Tennessee, said the FBI.

But with nine already in custody and the confiscation of the gang’s bases of operation and cell phones, the 4th Street Bloods are out of business.

At least for now.

4th Street Bloods, Bacliff (whites and Mexicans)-http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/ ... f0247.html

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 11th, 2008, 12:15 pm

i don listen to the news...i don think ur gang bein in the news makes it official....the news is jst lookin for a story.....i kno alot of times where a news declared people i personaly know a gang when they mobbed on these other people....they was jst fightin over some beef shit...wadnt no gang on gang shit...but GANG VIOLENCE is more eye catchin than...TEEN FIGHT...i dono im jst statin my opinion,...i think the media has alot to do with all this fake bangin

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » June 11th, 2008, 7:06 pm

I seen Mexican Crip gangs put a 13 after their name.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » June 12th, 2008, 11:01 am

Mcminister wrote:i don listen to the news...i don think ur gang bein in the news makes it official....the news is jst lookin for a story.....i kno alot of times where a news declared people i personaly know a gang when they mobbed on these other people....they was jst fightin over some beef shit...wadnt no gang on gang shit...but GANG VIOLENCE is more eye catchin than...TEEN FIGHT...i dono im jst statin my opinion,...i think the media has alot to do with all this fake bangin

True, if something involves more than 2 or 3 people it's automaticly gang related

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 12th, 2008, 2:52 pm

Mcminister wrote:but like there is a million mexican gangs why be a crip...dats a black thing...n u already kno a vato who is a crip is gon act black dats a fact.

ey anybody kno what the two clown face tatoo's stands fo..like which gang...alot of essays have it tatood on 'em n shit
Why be a Crip at all? If they wanna c, then that's them. Essays? LOL The clowns aren't gang related. I guess you mean the 1's that look like that Greek masks & that can mean "Smile Now, Cry Later", or even something else.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 12th, 2008, 3:20 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Mcminister wrote:but like there is a million mexican gangs why be a crip...dats a black thing...n u already kno a vato who is a crip is gon act black dats a fact.

Why be a Crip at all? If they wanna c, then that's them. Essays? LOL The clowns aren't gang related. I guess you mean the 1's that look like that Greek masks & that can mean "Smile Now, Cry Later", or even something else.
why u put essay and ?....thnkx fo clearin that out

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 13th, 2008, 8:26 pm

You said essays, LOL. Just doesn't make sense to me, who people say that sometimes.

tr33toppiru409
What city do you live in now?: galveston

Unread post by tr33toppiru409 » June 25th, 2008, 11:08 am

galveston hoods
10th st (Crips)
magnolia(bloods)
19th st (bloods)
parkland(bloods)
pt(bloods)
ct(Crips)
35th st (bloods)
28th st (Crips)
uptop(Crips)
westendweb(bloods)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » June 26th, 2008, 7:08 pm

LOOOL @ gangs in galvestone

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 6th, 2008, 8:15 am

Are thier any MS-13 sets in Houston, and if so are they a factor?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » July 6th, 2008, 2:49 pm

ms 13 is evry where now days...but yea they is here...but i dono wats a factor no more....i don hear bout them on that murder tip and dats the only factor i kno...they still good on licks

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 7th, 2008, 4:57 am

They rob pharmacy's for 10,000$ worth of things at a time which I think is crazy

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » July 12th, 2008, 2:32 am

MS 13 has been in Houston for some years now cuz u always gotta remember that LA and H-Town were the two main cities that got a huge influx of Salvadoran refugees during the '80's. So it wasn't until the mid '90's that u had some clicks poppin up. I lived all over H-Town and banged and the only actual click that was recognized was on the Northwest side off some street called Oak Forrest or Wood Forrest. the fools that stayed over there were some real LA niggas and they dressed the part too. And of course you had them all over the southwest but they seemed to be a very loose group with no real coheasion.
Mcminister wrote:ms 13 is evry where now days...but yea they is here...but i dono wats a factor no more....i don hear bout them on that murder tip and dats the only factor i kno...they still good on licks

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 12th, 2008, 5:04 am

Are you talking about MS-13, or a different gang?

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by chupon106 » July 30th, 2008, 10:19 pm

That means 'smile now, cry later'. A quote that often applies to gang life. It's popular with cholos. That's actually the backround for my MySpace right now.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 31st, 2008, 12:15 am

You're right.

moblack

Unread post by moblack » September 29th, 2008, 8:01 am

Man reason I live out in the suburbs. Houston is changing rapidly.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 1st, 2008, 4:26 pm

yea someone got shot over tryna tow someones truck day befo yesterday ...on hilcroft and somethin i forget...but yea i once joked about beatin the shit out of a tow truck driver wen i lost my key and cudnt move my car but damn this dude took it to the next level...actually killed someone for doin their job

chapo
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by chapo » November 23rd, 2008, 11:54 pm

YOU BOYS SEE SAYIN ALOT ABOUT SHIT U DONT KNOW. WE DOIN REAL LIVE SHIT OUTHERE N THESE STREETS, ORGANIZED. IMA STAY TRUE TO MY FLIZAG WHICH IS THAT CLUE RAG, STR8 LA TERCERA CRIPPN TILL I DRIZOP. WE BEEN DOIN THIS SHIT SINCE '92. IM O.B.G. IN THIS CUZZ LIFE. GENERATIONS OF CUZZ HAVE EVOLVED OUT THIS, STR8 HUSTLIN N BUSTIN.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 24th, 2008, 7:35 pm

where u stay at dawg^^

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 9th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Mcminister wrote:niggaz down south all jst ride sip they drink, chunk the duece, and fu-- a bitch

playas, pimps and ghetto superstars is wat i see every single day n dats what i think houston is about, so half the gangs shit yall speak i ain neva seen really. can someone tell me where it happens. i been all the way from the way east of the 3rd ward back all the way up katy freeway down to High way 6 and all the way down to missoury city ,stafford and richmond..... tell me where can i drive thru and see this gang tension..
You hit it on the head man thats what Houston is..stacking, sipping and being a player. Screw culture changed Houston. I was here before and after that time and gangbanging in Houston was for real in the late 80s and early 90s. Actually I remember not being able to walk out of my neighborhood without some heat bc the SWC's or the CP's up the way would set trip. But once that slowed down music, syrup and getting paper theme got popular really everybody stopped set tripping as much. Actually banging was frowned upon in my neighborhood and we were all Folks, we still claimed and we still repped and if anyone disrespected they got served but really we were on that paper chase. Bangers from my hood that only committed violence and didnt get money were viewed as broke hating type of characters. Even the Folks who came down from Chi loved Houston bc everybody was on some player shit straight getting money and rolling clean. Nowadays I think its more of a fad, it sounds tight and people like the image from it but really they aint gonna straight smoke somebody over some gang shit 9 out of 10 times. BUT still to this day Mexicans down here stayed with the set trip, especially the big gangs(SWC,etc) them Mexican gangs are a different story cause they will smoke someone over some gang shit still, not as much as they used to but they still with it.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 9th, 2009, 2:13 pm

yea u said it right...the mexicans look like they more into it....ther isnt alot of hatin if you thnk bout it in houston, its just the lil kids...like ur easily accepted in houston hoods, i done moved thru 3 or 4 hoods n never got no hatin, on the eastcoast dats somethin different.

but some one once told me watch out coz nigaz in houston wana get to kno u so they can rob u....

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 9th, 2009, 10:11 pm

Mcminister wrote:
but some one once told me watch out coz nigaz in houston wana get to kno u so they can rob u....
truth, either that or they seeing what type of connections they can get from you...either way u cant let the golden smiles fool you

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 12:48 am

hey i was born and raised in southwest houston,never lived anywhere else...let me tell you about the gangs in my area that i have seen with my own eyes.

i live on glenmont and chimney rock which is ALL apartment complexes and the thing about our apartment complexes out here is that they are HUGE well there are small complexes too but mostly big ones. Many of them have ther own convient stores multiple laundry mats etc.These complexes kinda form a ghetto in themselves.So you may have an apartment complex controlled by ms13 in a cholo area.Most people call my part of town the gulfton ghetto..my hood is a cholo hood..its probally their biggest hood actually..but some apartment complexes close by like off westheimer/westpark/s gessner area are LP hoods.There are some apartment complexes and trailer parks around hillcroft and bellaire that are ms13 hoods. The most beef I have seen personally out here is between ms13 and swc13. I guess because of how close their hoods are the each other and how ms13 was growin(in houston,I know they are a huge well established gang nation wide) and takin money out of cholos hands. At my high school,Bellaire HS, we had alot of hispanic gangs,because bissonnet bellaire chimney rock gulfton areas we zoned there aswell as linkwood,s post oak and s main.The main hispanic gangs at bellaire were ms13,swc,and ltc..the only black gang over there that really banged against the mexicans was 52 hoover crips..there were no bloods at all..I actually remember havin this mexican dude in my gym class that was from fifth ward..and we had no dress code so he would represent hard..red chucks every day red belt hangin and always carried a flag..he didnt last long though..one day he told me he got jumped after school by some LTC cats and like 2 or 3 days later i saw him gettin jumped again by the same fools,they told him they were gonna kill him if they caught him outside of school..then the next day he told me he was movin back to the nickel and i never saw him again. Also alot of the fights at bellaire were between ms and swc and some fights would be like 10 on 10 15 on 15 in the courtyard and basketball courts. Actually right before I moved away a cholo stabbed a ms13 member like 15 times with a pocket knife in the stairwell and left him in critical condition..the thing about houston is that the hispanics are the main ones bangin. And the shit is hardcore man i know people that there whole familys are in a gang and they were born in and brought up to protect the hood. I just wanted to make it clear that these mother fuckers are not wanna bes or fake gangsters.Just because it isnt exactally the same as LA or Chicago doesnt make it less hardcore it just makes it differant.

Here is come facts about the gangs over..mostly just random shit ive learned over the years..

Some LTC hoods are in the linkwood area..like 610 and stella link by where astroworld used to be,S.Post Oak,and Bissonnet (where Bissonnet and chimneyrock meet) LTC colors are blue and grey..blue flags..blue belts.In my opinion these fools are the coolest to chill with and drink with.The only mexican gang I actually felt comfortable chillin with.

Most of the LP hoods (La Primera,the first) I know about are around westheimer before highway 6,some on gulfton,s gessner,and fondren..alot in the sharpstown area.And actually my homeboy just moved into some apartments in memorial that are controlled by LP.We always see them posted up chillin and have tagged up all the walls in the complex.So they have expanded west towards memorial. LPs have the white flag and often wear white hanging belts

SWC(Southwest Cholos) is the biggest and most powerful gang in Houston right now(colors are black/brown,they often rock black belts that hang down and dickies)..in fact i'd say they have numbers well over all other gangs..You can find all over southwest houston ranging from like bellaire/chimney rock all the way down to Alief..I know this one cat from Pasadena that told me cholos had that area on lock..they have the same colors as cholos in houston but rock the brown a little more just to distinguish themselves.These fools have a reputation out here for bein dangerous and carrying out threats.

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 12:49 am

Most black neighboorhoods in my area all are 52 hoover they are under the 6 and wear blue/grey..but down braeswood i knew a couple bloods..

a good article to read is this one..http://goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199 ... l#abstract

It is about a Texas Monthly Magazine reporter who came down to southwest houston and rode around with a gang member and got a tour of the area..

Yo Houston has the highest murder rate out of all cities with over a million people...so quit sleepin on houston and be careful what you wear on that SOUFWESTSIDE

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 31st, 2009, 1:58 pm

where you say its crip now?

S.W.A.T. Guerilla

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » February 8th, 2009, 5:10 am

In Houston and just in general, when people hear about gangs they automatically think of ese's and blacks but their's Asian Gangs with a presence down here in the H as well, most are low key and more into making money than bangin. Their the main distributors of EX out here in H-Town and heavy in the weed game as well. They dont flag but some could be identified by their tats of mostly dragons and shit. They straight Gunplay, Ive had some run ins and experiences with em and also heard shit that dont even make it to the news. I happend to be at Club Roxy on a saturday night long time ago when some Asians boxed in some dudes' car and let off dozens of rounds into his ride over some BS, shit was crazy.

Asian Gangs in Houston/Texas:

ABZ (Asian Boyz)- Mostly Cambodian/Laos and some Vietnamese
VBZ (Viet Boyz)-Vietnamese
TRG (Tiny Rascal Gang)-Cambodian/Laos
Black Dragons
Triads
Lao 45
SKS
KB
G-Fob
Viet Pride(Port Arthur)
Budda Boys (Port Arthur)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 9th, 2009, 1:10 am

u kno why coz they ain heard of because they ain on the news like evrybody else......and thre isnt one single asian hood in houston