bangin in down south Florida 2005 (hood pictures inside)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 9:23 pm

Dog, this picture wasn't of wiggers, jsut look at it, they look like they are holding back from laughing, this is OBVIOUSLY them just having fun, joking aroung. And WTF who said they were white? Look they are Asian.

And how do I know they are being sarcastic? The way they had the bandanna, the ones that have the rag up so the bottom part covers their face (like the dude on the very right with the white flag) that is how Asian GIRLS wear bandannas, and they OBVIOUSLY know that, so this is OBVIOUSLY just as a joke.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 19th, 2005, 9:25 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Dog, this picture wasn't of wiggers, jsut look at it, they look like they are holding back from laughing, this is OBVIOUSLY them just having fun, joking aroung. And WTF who said they were white? Look they are Asian.

And how do I know they are being sarcastic? The way they had the bandanna, the ones that have the rag up so the bottom part covers their face (like the dude on the very right with the white flag) that is how Asian GIRLS wear bandannas, and they OBVIOUSLY know that, so this is OBVIOUSLY just as a joke.
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pic/wangster.jpg[/img]

^^^^^^^^^^^ forgot to put "image"

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 9:58 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:Dog, this picture wasn't of wiggers, jsut look at it, they look like they are holding back from laughing, this is OBVIOUSLY them just having fun, joking aroung. And WTF who said they were white? Look they are Asian.

i said they are wiggers beacuse the pics came from wiggers .com,jus look at the first post where u forgot to put image,SEE IT SAYS WIGGAZ...thats all i ment homie,i know they jus jokin around

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 20th, 2005, 10:48 am

Bottom line: X has too much time on his hands.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 20th, 2005, 11:03 am

youngwun wrote:Bottom line: X has too much time on his hands.
And these other clowns? :roll:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2005, 11:38 am

LOL..waaaaaaay too much,lol,i think he gets on here jus to respond to ME.look at his posts,hie last 23 posts are ALL RESPONCES TO ME....lol..wat kinda gay shit is that,thats why i jus laugh at his dumb ass

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » October 20th, 2005, 1:29 pm

X wrote:The founder of RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/party.jpg[/img]

G's from RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pic/wangster.jpg[/img]

reppin florida
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pics/jay.jpg[/img]

the big homie from RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/nov/20s.jpg[/img]

X you's a fool for that homie, shit had me rolling!!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2005, 2:15 pm

LOL..waaaaaaay too much,lol,i think he gets on here jus to respond to ME.look at his posts,the last 23 posts are ALL RESPONCES TO ME....lol..wat kinda gay shit is that,thats why i jus laugh at his dumb ass

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 20th, 2005, 3:29 pm

IS THOSE THEM SAME COLLEGE WHITE BOYS THAT WERE PUTTING BLACK PAINT ON THEY FACES ACTING LIKE SERENA AND VENUS?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 20th, 2005, 4:31 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

i said they are wiggers beacuse the pics came from wiggers .com,jus look at the first post where u forgot to put image,SEE IT SAYS WIGGAZ...thats all i ment homie,i know they jus jokin around
I wasn't saying that, I was wondering why wiggers.com or whatever were putting pictures of people like that up, when they are just joking, not being serious. That's not "wiggerish" if they joking.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 20th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*deepsky* wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
Dog, this picture wasn't of wiggers, jsut look at it, they look like they are holding back from laughing, this is OBVIOUSLY them just having fun, joking aroung. And WTF who said they were white? Look they are Asian.

Quote:
http://www.wiggaz.com/pic/wangster.jpg

I wasn't saying that, I was wondering why wiggers.com or whatever were putting pictures of people like that up, when they are just joking, not being serious. That's not "wiggerish" if they joking.
I agree. Seems like a wigger is one thing, but dudes making fun of wiggers or whatever they doing, be it just joking around with a kamera aint really legit for that site, no matter how dumb that sounds haha.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 20th, 2005, 5:22 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

ooo ok,yea i see wat u sayin,they are just joking,thats how it looks,so yeai dno,that whole damn site is stupid anyway

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 23rd, 2005, 7:43 pm

whose shorty :wink:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 23rd, 2005, 8:47 pm

purplecityhello wrote:whose shorty :wink:
lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 23rd, 2005, 9:21 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
lol
She Cuban or something? No wonder you let ese's in the click, with their women looking like that

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 23rd, 2005, 9:23 pm

whats RGC?
Are you from Kelly Park in Compton or RGC in Miami?
How does your homies in Compton feel about you transforming and claiming a different set?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 23rd, 2005, 9:25 pm

Lies wrote:whats RGC?
:lol:
Lies wrote:Are you from Kelly Park in Compton or RGC in Miami?
How does your homies in Compton feel about you transforming and claiming a different set?
:shock:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 23rd, 2005, 11:15 pm

red the first post in this topic homie,all u need to know is there, i didnt TRANSFORM...kelly 4eva off the harris ave,but my nigga know whats goin down here,RGC, bkunch of loCs from everywhere gettin togetha an goin at these LK's who was runnin wild,

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 23rd, 2005, 11:17 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
lol
She Cuban or something? No wonder you let ese's in the click, with their women looking like that
she rican,and yea homie,we got sum sexy ass cripilets,matta fact,ima try an see if one the homegirls will take an all dfemale picture at the next meetin,lol

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 24th, 2005, 8:15 am

*deepsky* wrote:
red the first post in this topic homie,all u need to know is there, i didnt TRANSFORM...kelly 4eva off the harris ave,but my nigga know whats goin down here,RGC, bkunch of loCs from everywhere gettin togetha an goin at these LK's who was runnin wild,
It seems your loyality is a little loose and you must not have bonded with your kelly park homies back in compton. there are plenty of niggas that go O.T and stay true to their roots. To start a kelly click in miami is one thing, to claim and different set because u outta town and made new homies is another. L.A / compton niggas dont get down like that, your different...................

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 24th, 2005, 8:43 am

shit dont seem wrong to me
just how the UBN in LA started in the Blood Module in LA
it was a united nation of niggas who was Damu from various sets
its more of an alliance than anutha gang

same shit with UBN that started in Rikers in NY
niggas is in different sets, but we all UBN

but as WE ALL KNOW niggas tossed loyalty out the window back in the 70s, where all just doing what Willie wants us to - killin a nigga off his shoe lace color

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 24th, 2005, 9:31 am

WHERE IN MIAMI THIS ^^^^^^^^^ FLIX DADE COUNTY???

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » October 24th, 2005, 10:28 am

its near county clubs and estate homes in miramar florida

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 29th, 2005, 10:48 am

BG MLOCO wrote:WHERE IN MIAMI THIS ^^^^^^^^^ FLIX DADE COUNTY???
carol city and a lil in miramar,mostly in hialiah and cacrol city,river city,and norland....but the MAIN in carol city..

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 29th, 2005, 10:50 am

purplecityhello wrote:shit dont seem wrong to me
just how the UBN in LA started in the Blood Module in LA
it was a united nation of niggas who was Damu from various sets
its more of an alliance than anutha gang

same shit with UBN that started in Rikers in NY
niggas is in different sets, but we all UBN

but as WE ALL KNOW niggas tossed loyalty out the window back in the 70s, where all just doing what Willie wants us to - killin a nigga off his shoe lace color
EXACTLY homie,its not so much a SET,its more of a nation,RGC,jus loCs from everywhere cliccin up,cuz,best belive if a nigga ask me wat set i roll,i anit gon say RGC,its still kp nah mean,anit no since in me startin a kp set down here,i dont plan on stayin here 4eva,im jus rollin wirt des niggas down here holdin it down with em,

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 29th, 2005, 10:54 am

demonte wrote:its near county clubs and estate homes in miramar florida
read the stop sign ASSHOLE...MIAMI dumbshit,come here an see wat its like first homie,miramar is walkin distnce from miami,miramar is wat seperates broward county from dade,carol city,norland and rivercity and hialiahis DADE...trust me shit is movin down here,jus cuz u dont se niggas from miami throwin up signs in music videos dont mean niggas anit bangin...niggas bangin in jus bout everywhere these days.miami is major city,u act like its soo impossible for niggas to be bangin hard down here,actin like i said i was in ransac north dakota or somethin..fucc outta here mitchigan boy

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 30th, 2005, 8:30 am

even tho you aint banging the 6 i seen that 211 tagged - u still bangin numbers

2-12 till the end tho fam ;)

i dont hate tho, we been beefin with the kings back when they first came to NY and farther back when it was the latin crowns in Harlem

imma be back at opium once ya get some electricity back
my nigga got stuck out there kuz there aint no gas
FEMA gonna hit ya with them checks tho
moreless keep ya head up (no homo)

1ove

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 30th, 2005, 9:57 pm

purplecityhello wrote:even tho you aint banging the 6 i seen that 211 tagged - u still bangin numbers

2-12 till the end tho fam ;)

i dont hate tho, we been beefin with the kings back when they first came to NY and farther back when it was the latin crowns in Harlem

imma be back at opium once ya get some electricity back
my nigga got stuck out there kuz there aint no gas
FEMA gonna hit ya with them checks tho
moreless keep ya head up (no homo)

1ove
4sho homie,yea i jus got my power back yesterday,the crib anit got much damage,but best belive dey gon fill some pockets,yea dem flakez runnin wild down here but they got problems deys days ,not only us,but some new shit commin up called latin force or someshit goin at dem ...i neva seen em tho,i opnly seen em from the taggz..so who knows,..i dno if that is a actual clicc or nothin,but they X'in out LK tags everywhere

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 3rd, 2005, 7:57 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:because DEEPSKY U KNOW A HOMIE NAMED EAZY E HE ETG. HOLLA CACC.
naw homie....why u ask

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 3rd, 2005, 7:57 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:because DEEPSKY U KNOW A HOMIE NAMED EAZY E HE ETG. HOLLA CACC.
are u talkin bout C-eazy??

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 13th, 2005, 11:06 am

Imageone of the lady blues from yonkers

this is one them latin king niggaz houses...after they came thru on sum dumb shit a while ago....

Imageour set color pose to be royal blue,but as u can see,i cant et away from that tru navy blu..so we said fucc it,navy and royal
Imagethe homie C-run from school yard

Imagethe 52 hoova homie from atlanta

now like i said,i know niggaz gon hate.but fucc em,...kpCC/RGC 4sho!