bangin in down south Florida 2005 (hood pictures inside)

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

bangin in down south Florida 2005 (hood pictures inside)

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 16th, 2005, 3:59 pm

i was told to repost this cuz i was "of topic"in the other fourm

yea its been a while since i been up in here,but wateva,anyway yea im jus checcin in to drop a lil words,i know i been tellin yall we was bangin in miami,well shit done got movin now,we done made the fuccin 5 clock news already,as a threat to the community,wateva tho,that anit why we doin it down here,bascily its jus a mix of loc from everywhere,some like me from cali,i gota homie from playboy an one from D hood,an a few cats from westside 8tray,even got some homies rollin with us from G stone outta NY,anyway waht we did was get everybody togetha in a real ass meetin,shit was DEEP,an we came up with a nation set,basicly,we all keepin out tru sets,but while we livin here now we rollin with was we call.. RGC(royal gangsta CRIP)a few months when i first told yall about it we was barley 30 deep,now that number has more than doubled,because we have gottin alot cats from down here to rollin,so most the niggas we got now are from down here in miami,so i would say RGC is on the map down here anywayas for other gangs,like the latin kings,yea they doin they thing to an the beef has been real minor latley,not many bloods in this area like b4,most have either stopped bangin or jus sho respect,because they dont have the power to go to war with anybody right now,but they still holdin it down,anyway i got a few pictures im gonna post up,cats from the set down here,RGC,yall know who i am in the pictures but in case u dont,
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/v249/deep ... o_0005.jpg[/img]

anyway this is what we lookin like now,..in the MIA 305

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 6e6625.jpg[/img]the 2 homies,from playboy gangsta and westside 8tray

me and the 2 homies,
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... aaaaaa.jpg[/img]

jus some of us
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... aaaaaa.jpg[/img]

yea the homies from up north still be on that 6 poppin shit,but thats the wat they was taught,cant hate em 4 it,we still tryin to go about eliminatin all that 6 star shit with the NY homies,but its coo because we all RGC
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... fd05c1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... ec55c2.jpg[/img]

one of the olders homies from NY gave me some beadz so i roc em every now an then
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 122232.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 332d72.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 9a09b8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 740b50.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 888888.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 187/d4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 111132.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 45e1e8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 8545_l.jpg[/img]
had to throw this on here
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/v249/deep ... 1568_l.jpg[/img]
RGC 4sho
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 961516.jpg[/img]

anyway thats how shit is down here so far,we gettin bigger every day,but i jus wanna say to the people who gon hate an say wat dey gotta say,Crippin started in LA,its now spread to almost everystate,it had to start somewhere in new york,well this is the start in florida feel me,we all calimin RGC down here,even tho we got niggas from alota places,some 8tray from La who bangin they way,some cats from NY who bangin they way with the 6star an all that ,even got a homie from north carolina,but now most they niggas on the set are from right down here,we anit in this jus to be doin somethin,makin money is the first thing,also they started basicly to fight off them damn latin kings down here,anybody from miami knows about they LKs in hialah miami,and how they fucc with everybody,they lil bit of GD;s couldnt handle them,miami is full of latinos and alot of them run with LK's,and they been eatin an causin all type of shit 4 a while,but they wasnt to organized,and i noticed that an so did my otha homies,so we decided to start a nation of locs down here to fight off these damn latin king fooz ,after we linked up a few good niggas,we gotr it craccin,we started off with about 8 niggaz,and jus came up slowly but surely ova the last 2 years,now the lks are still here an somethin pops off every once in a while but for the most part the lil mini war is ova,only 2 deaths out of the whole lil mess,glad its pretty much ova an we can get our lil niggas to focus on money,school, and loyalty,well im expectin the negative feed back so come with it,my reason for postin this is to see what yall have to say as far as how yall feel about it,i know people wasnt expectin it to be like this in miami,reall niggas will feel me on this,anyway dis ya boy SKY,...ima checc back in sometime next week,much luv to ALL gangstaz, G luv..RGC out ~1

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 16th, 2005, 4:52 pm

That some white boys up in there? That's kool if thats the case, just wondering. One love homie.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 17th, 2005, 9:03 am

CUZ DEEPSKY U KNOW A HOMIE NAMED EAZY E HE ETG. HOLLA CACC.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 17th, 2005, 9:28 am

lol..This has to be one the corniest threads ever. And take this however you want, but first of all you started off telling people you on "vacation" in florida :roll: , well damn how long is a ones "vacation"?? Second, who gone say they from one hood in Cali, and say they on "vacation" somewhere else and then claim to start a whole new set?? Do any of you see this twisted s!@# dude saying?? Who in they right mind going to believe this bulls!@#?? And then when your "vacation" over, what you just come back to the other hood and start claiming that again?? What kind of twisted s!@# is this?? This clown blantantly dissing the street codes. And the even crazier part, who STARTING a new set in 2005!!!! Who believing this garbage??..And how you gone be banged out in what looks like the back woods??..lol I mean ya'll geed up and all that in the woods?? LOL...And some of ya'll on here co-signing with this clown :shock: ?? And before you do what you and the others like you do on here, which is throw out corny non-funny disses, and idle threats to get the people of the real facts of ya'll fakeness, miss me with the corny "Muslim" disses....I see right through alot of ya'll bs, and fascination with the streets...pictures in the woods?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 17th, 2005, 10:40 am

for a nigga that talks mad shit about NY gangs it look like half your set from NY --- tossin up the star - i mean niggas even got a jacket and shit (its too hot in FL for jackets) plus u rock the beads which are numbered

only shit that makes me mad is ya fucking up my vacation spot - i aint seen no niggas bangin in FL when i was in south beach this past weekend except for some otha Blood niggas that was from NY on vacation too

i feel ya struggle tho its like 12 of ya and Kings got numbers in the hundreds in miami - but moreless just keep gettin yours --- that ckrab shit B killin me tho, funny how the backdrop of ya shit look all lovely with niggas rockin long ass arab tees and long sleeves i know ya sweatin ya braids out - ya in a nice area - make the best of it instead of fucking it up with that gang shit

this has been a message from Supreme Truth Allah

check my resume http://www.mixunit.com

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 17th, 2005, 11:19 am

purplecityhello wrote:ya in a nice area - make the best of it instead of #%@&#%@ it up with that gang shit

:!: :!: :!:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 17th, 2005, 12:16 pm

X wrote:lol..This has to be one the corniest threads ever. And take this however you want, but first of all you started off telling people you on "vacation" in florida :roll: , well damn how long is a ones "vacation"?? Second, who gone say they from one hood in Cali, and say they on "vacation" somewhere else and then claim to start a whole new set?? Do any of you see this twisted s!@# dude saying?? Who in they right mind going to believe this bulls!@#?? And then when your "vacation" over, what you just come back to the other hood and start claiming that again?? What kind of twisted s!@# is this?? This clown blantantly dissing the street codes. And the even crazier part, who STARTING a new set in 2005!!!! Who believing this garbage??..And how you gone be banged out in what looks like the back woods??..lol I mean ya'll geed up and all that in the woods?? LOL...And some of ya'll on here co-signing with this clown :shock: ?? And before you do what you and the others like you do on here, which is throw out corny non-funny disses, and idle threats to get the people of the real facts of ya'll fakeness, miss me with the corny "Muslim" disses....I see right through alot of ya'll bs, and fascination with the streets...pictures in the woods?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow:
ok...do u feel better now?...we STILL gon be down here doin us regaurdless wat u jus said,so tell me,what was the point in u typing all that bs?...u know i can care less wat u think,this is a gang info site with HUNDEREDS of fats about gangs in LA and other places,why not show how shit is down here? homie dats the way its gettin down here bottom line,i expect people like YOU to run ya mouth,pointless internet shit talkin,lol,u been doin it since day one,so its nothin new,it jus gets kinda lame after while,if u anit feelin it,then jus move on,why waste the time 2 talk shit?? well anyway,TRU i was here not on "vaction" i said i was here to visit,an wat do u know i ended up stayin,must u know all the details on my life..are you GAY...u seem to be...ok,now go ahead an respond with your usual "internet shit talkin"..lol,nobody feelin u homie,face it,that shit is lame now,...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 17th, 2005, 12:28 pm

purplecityhello wrote:for a nigga that talks mad shit about NY gangs it look like half your set from NY --- tossin up the star - i mean niggas even got a jacket and shit (its too hot in FL for jackets) plus u rock the beads which are numbered

only shit that makes me mad is ya #%@&#%@ up my vacation spot - i aint seen no niggas bangin in FL when i was in south beach this past weekend except for some otha Blood niggas that was from NY on vacation too

i feel ya struggle tho its like 12 of ya and Kings got numbers in the hundreds in miami - but moreless just keep gettin yours --- that ckrab shit B killin me tho, funny how the backdrop of ya shit look all lovely with niggas rockin long ass arab tees and long sleeves i know ya sweatin ya braids out - ya in a nice area - make the best of it instead of #%@&#%@ it up with that gang shit

this has been a message from Supreme Truth Allah

check my resume http://www.mixunit.com
im glad u brought this up,well,lik ei said,i do not belive in that flk nation people nation siht,but who am i to tell them how to bang,thats how they were taught than o well,i tell dem all the time bout how that shit an 4 me,and they always jus say thats how they C's into life,so thats them,how am i to tell them how they should bang,all i can to is promote MY way,all the homie from LA or down here do not use that 6 point shit,i would say about a good 10 or 11 homies are from ny,so thats all that rep that 6 shit, o an to clear it up,lol,there is not only 12 of use homie u see more than 12 in those picture alone,that anit everybody,lol,but either way the LKs do out number us slightly,not as much as b4,so they arent really a threat like they use to be,actually shit has been real quiet lately feel me,

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 17th, 2005, 1:36 pm

*deepsky* wrote:[ i said i was here to visit,an wat do u know i ended up stayin...

:shock: staying???

And your "supposed" hood here??? :shock: Oh just move and start another set somewhere else??? What kind of dudes you thinking on these sites that you can say some bs like this and some of us don't see it? You sick man, and you need help, that lifestyle ain't nothing you should be trying to imulate, it's bruthas here really living the life and trying to survive on the daily over this bangin bs, and here you are in the woods I guess "recruiting" other little white boys and others to make it look like ya'll gangsta. You in the same category as them other mentally challenged dudes casper and westcoast....... :arrow:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 17th, 2005, 2:49 pm

Don't listen to these niggaz. Being vague about why you aint back in yr hood is fine by me, there is always a good reason. Niggaz on here actin like you born and die in the same hood and aint forced out from time to time? Read between the lines people... niggaz get stuck in some situations, it's all good.

Dude explained how he wasnt ridin with that six point star shit but that he aint gonna hate on the homies. Find something less predictable to attack the dude about. People dont always see eye to eye in the hood... dont mean shots gotta go off everytime a nigga do something another nigga dont like.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 17th, 2005, 4:36 pm

THEN CATS IS LOCN NAD FOLKN!

SURPISED I DID NOT SEE A PICTCHFORK, ONE PIC HAD A NIGGA THROWING UP A SIGN LIKE IMPERIAL GANGSTERS WHATS THATS SU[[OSE TO BE A SIX POINT STAR HAND SIGN!

YALL LOCN AND FOLKN IN FLA HUH!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 17th, 2005, 4:37 pm

THEN CATS IS LOCN NAD FOLKN!

SURPISED I DID NOT SEE A PICTCHFORK, ONE PIC HAD A NIGGA THROWING UP A SIGN LIKE IMPERIAL GANGSTERS WHATS THATS SU[[OSE TO BE A SIX POINT STAR HAND SIGN!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 17th, 2005, 5:31 pm

100 wrote:THEN CATS IS LOCN NAD FOLKN!

lol,na homie,like i said,there are sum LoCs from NY,upthere they are taught the same,or almost the same way as folkz are,so they were taught about the 6 point star an blah blah,thats jus the NY homies,but the nigga from out west and from down here thro up st8 C's homie

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 17th, 2005, 5:35 pm

X wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:[ i said i was here to visit,an wat do u know i ended up stayin...

:shock: staying???

And your "supposed" hood here??? :shock: Oh just move and start another set somewhere else??? What kind of dudes you thinking on these sites that you can say some bs like this and some of us don't see it? You sick man, and you need help, that lifestyle ain't nothing you should be trying to imulate, it's bruthas here really living the life and trying to survive on the daily over this bangin bs, and here you are in the woods I guess "recruiting" other little white boys and others to make it look like ya'll gangsta. You in the same category as them other mentally challenged dudes casper and westcoast....... :arrow:
ok now what,am i supose to go shut down the WHOLE set because some guy on the internet said im fake????..homie,when will u realize that u are just wasting your time be responding negative to me..u lookin like the child outta all this,this is the way it is in florida,i wanted to bring it to light since we mainly talk about LA and NY and chi town,

anyway yall homeis can ask me wateva about sets or difernt gangs out here,i'll answer no prob,4sho,anyway mr "x".....u will get it eventually,u'll get tired of responding cryin about the same shit ova an ova...

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 17th, 2005, 5:40 pm

youngwun wrote:Don't listen to these niggaz. Being vague about why you aint back in yr hood is fine by me, there is always a good reason. Niggaz on here actin like you born and die in the same hood and aint forced out from time to time? Read between the lines people... niggaz get stuck in some situations, it's all good.

Dude explained how he wasnt ridin with that six point star shit but that he aint gonna hate on the homies. Find something less predictable to attack the dude about. People dont always see eye to eye in the hood... dont mean shots gotta go off everytime a nigga do something another nigga dont like.
4sho hime,yea i anit even gon strees the issue,like u said,everybody dont see eye to eye,if homie wanna trip than i'll let him go head an let it out,thats him actin like a lil bitch nigga,im glad u brought up the point..peopel do need to learn to read between the lines,4 the reason,im here in florida now,an i anit switch out feel me,i saw sum homies tryin to make somethin an i hoped on it,it anit all wat the nigga X tryin to make it seem,but aye,bitches will be bitches,let a bitch cry an eventually they will stop,thats how i see it,yea thanks homie for havin an open mind unlike most these fooz on here,real reconize real

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 18th, 2005, 4:37 pm

*deepsky* wrote:

lol,na homie,like i said,there are sum LoCs from NY,upthere they are taught the same,or almost the same way as folkz are,so they were taught about the 6 point star an blah blah,thats jus the NY homies,but the nigga from out west and from down here thro up st8 C's homie
DAMN WHEN I WAS NEAR 125TH ST STATION IN HARLEM I SEEN SOME THAT WROTE ON A DOOR ITS BEEN A MINUTE THERES SOME HOUSING UNITS OVER THERE IF I CAN FIND MY RECIEPT WHERE I BOUGHT MY CDS SOME CATS ON HERE MAY KNOW THE AREA BUT I SEEN BLOOD NIGGAZ GET OFF THE TRAIN TOO i remember its a kfc ROUND THERE RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE WATER THE STATION IS ELEVATED THE IT GOES UNDERGROUND!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 18th, 2005, 6:25 pm

100 wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

DAMN WHEN I WAS NEAR 125TH ST STATION IN HARLEM I SEEN SOME THAT WROTE ON A DOOR ITS BEEN A MINUTE THERES SOME HOUSING UNITS OVER THERE IF I CAN FIND MY RECIEPT WHERE I BOUGHT MY CDS SOME CATS ON HERE MAY KNOW THE AREA BUT I SEEN BLOOD NIGGAZ GET OFF THE TRAIN TOO i remember its a kfc ROUND THERE RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE WATER THE STATION IS ELEVATED THE IT GOES UNDERGROUND!
yea most Crips from NY use folk symbols and knowledge

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 19th, 2005, 8:19 am

*deepsky* wrote:
100 wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

man stop talking on new york like you be out here man you stay commenting like you actually know the buisness what be going on in them streets

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 19th, 2005, 9:06 am

There was some NY niggaz on here that even said that themselves.... they didn't identify with that shit, but they stated that they were the minority, bangin west koast style.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » October 19th, 2005, 10:11 am

yung_k wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
100 wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

man stop talking on new york like you be out here man you stay commenting like you actually know the buisness what be going on in them streets

LISTEN SILLY AS NIGGA I BEEN TO N PLENTY OF TIMES AND NOT ALL IN THE SAME AREAS I WENT TO VISIT NEW ROCHELLE COMMUNITY COLLEGES ITS DOWN THE STREET FROM THE METRA AND TRAILWAYS BUS LINE RUN THR THERE YOU PROLLY AINT FROM NY YOURSELF!

NIGGA I AINT FROM THERE BUT I BEEN THERE IT AINT THAT SPECIAL DAMN! NIGGAS ON HERE BE POPING OFF AT THE MOUTH 4NO REASON

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 10:12 am

yung_k wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
100 wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

I DONT GIVE A FLYIN FUCC WAT "GOES ON IN THEM STREETS" bottom line is,its a KNOWN FACT that most loCs from NY use folk shit...get off my dicc homie,u startin to look like a cheer leader,u pose to be a gangsta remember,ACT LIKE IT

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 19th, 2005, 10:38 am

lol if you aint say stupid shit i would leave you alone

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 11:43 am

yung_k wrote:lol if you aint say stupid shit i would leave you alone
you dont have to "leave me alone"...this is the internet homie,when it all boils down..who REALLY cares....why u worried about wat I say so much???u makin yaself look real homo...u need to CHILL with that

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 19th, 2005, 1:06 pm

The founder of RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/party.jpg[/img]

G's from RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pic/wangster.jpg[/img]

reppin florida
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pics/jay.jpg[/img]

the big homie from RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/nov/20s.jpg[/img]

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 1:08 pm

X wrote:The founder of RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/photo/party.jpg[/img]

G's from RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pic/wangster.jpg[/img]

reppin florida
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/pics/jay.jpg[/img]

the big homie from RGC
[img]http://www.wiggaz.com/nov/20s.jpg[/img]
wow,u must have did alot of yahoo searching to find those pictures :shock: :wink:

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 19th, 2005, 1:10 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
wow,u must have did alot of yahoo searching to find those pictures :shock: :wink:[/quote]

Naw, just copied and pasted from the pics you posted.....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » October 19th, 2005, 4:16 pm

lol

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 4:51 pm

X wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:wow,u must have did alot of yahoo searching to find those pictures :shock: :wink:

Naw, just copied and pasted from the pics you posted.....
o ok,so u down with RGC,how u now all the homie,the big homie,the founder ect...besides if i already posted them,why repost???...u anit makin since,try again,it was pose to be funny i guess,but no one laughed..try again :P

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » October 19th, 2005, 5:32 pm

*deepsky* wrote:ok,so u down with RGC :shock:
How I'm gone down with something that don't exist? :? :roll: :arrow:

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 6:51 pm

X wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:ok,so u down with RGC :shock:
How I'm gone down with something that don't exist? :? :roll: :arrow:
Coo

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » October 19th, 2005, 7:51 pm

MAN THOSE FOOLS DONT EVEN BANG A BUNCH NERDS HOMIE, IN ONE OF THOSE PICS LOKS LIKE A WHITE BOY BLOOD IN THE BACKGROUND WITH RAG FLAG ON HIS FACE.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » October 19th, 2005, 8:45 pm

looney wrote:MAN THOSE FOOLS DONT EVEN BANG A BUNCH NERDS HOMIE, IN ONE OF THOSE PICS LOKS LIKE A WHITE BOY BLOOD IN THE BACKGROUND WITH RAG FLAG ON HIS FACE.
duh you dumb simple boy from kansas..x posted those pictures as a JOKE U DUMB FUCC. he got them from wigger.com,jus click properties an see......LOL,thats what u get for openin ya mouth dummy.. LOL