Brooklyn OG speaks out

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Brooklyn OG speaks out

Unread post by Qdawg » January 22nd, 2006, 5:10 pm

a oldschool rider from the oldschool brooklyn crew called the "depticons"..said when asked about new york bloods/crips ..that he doesnt respect them & said if los angeles heads dont respect ny bloods or crips what makes you think new york g's(non blood or crip members) do !

what is ya opinion on that statement

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2006, 7:49 am

cuzzo this aint really pertaining your question but i heardrecently head of the decepts died

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 23rd, 2006, 8:32 am

YEA I READ WHAT HE SAID IN THE FEDS MAG I DONT AGREE with HIM CUZ IF U NOTICED HE GREW UP IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD WITH NO PROBLEMS THEY DID THINGS FOR FUN, BUT OTHERS DID THINGS CUZ THEY HAD TO AND THEY HAD BEEF with THE A-TEAM( THEY FROM MY HOOD CYPRESS NOT PINK HOUSES) THEY REALLY GETS NO LOVE IN THE EAST.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2006, 8:23 pm

[quote="yung_k"]cuzzo this aint really pertaining your question but i heardrecently head of the decepts died[/quote]

its simple if your from ny claiming blood or crip what do you think of his comment

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » January 24th, 2006, 11:36 am

it says he came from a good household not a good neighborhood,actually he's from brownsville.theres a big difference and what does doin crimes because you have to have 2 do with copycating someones gang?

StrongArmNHB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StrongArmNHB » January 24th, 2006, 1:38 pm

He may not respect them but he has to acknowledge them. Cause the fact is that Bloods or Crips in NY could run over the decepts. It may not be accepted as real but it's a force to be reckoned with.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 24th, 2006, 4:39 pm

Word up

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2006, 8:38 am

HE DIDNT GROW UP IN THE VILLE TRUST ME HALF OF MY FAM GREW UP IN B-VILLE HOUSES FROM 69 TIL EARLY 83 AND TRUST ME MY FAM DAM NEAR KNOWS EVERYONE back IN THE DAY IN THE VILLE, FIRST OFF THEY REALLY WAS MOVING ANYTHING THEY WERE DEEP, ONLY PEOPLE ALWAYS CRITICIZING SOMEONE ELSES MOVES OR ACTIONS LA GANGS CAME OUT HERE AND PUT NIGGAZ DOWN, NOBODY WAS FORCED OR BEGGED TO GET IN GANGSTA LIFE, JUST MADE QUICC DECISIONS, AND TO NAME GANGS THAT HELD WEIGHT IN NYC TOMAHAWKS, SAVAGE SKULLS, A-TEAM( FROM MY HOOD) SUPREME TEAM QUEENS, SUPREME TEAM IN FORT GREENE.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Brooklyn OG speaks out

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2007, 11:23 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]a oldschool rider from the oldschool brooklyn crew called the "depticons"..said when asked about new york bloods/crips ..that he doesnt respect them & said if los angeles heads dont respect ny bloods or crips what makes you think new york g's(non blood or crip members) do !

what is ya opinion on that statement[/quote]

seems like a couple of brooklyn heads also spoke on this lately since homeboy from the decept said this

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 3:42 am

decepticons was a original newyork gang but they faded to practically nothing , its true california dont respect a lot of fake claimers in newyork , because they dont know what real gangbanging is and dipset made it look like some pretty azz niggas metrosexual bangin , bright ass colors and tight shirts throwin signs up , that gave a bad image to NY

that comment from the decept is from a feds magazine , that how he feels , he entitled , but in the end crips and bloods grew and was copied by fakes , how many decpets branched to other states and was copied by phonies , none !!.............longevity matters in everything , i personally know some decepts thats claimin NY bloods

while i was just in cali recently , my homeboys told me they came across some SMM niggas from newyork in the county jail but it was just a couple of them like 3 of them but they was quite and wasnt claiming nothing but SMM and they was leaning towards the red like the vicelords be doing But thats the only 3 he seen or heard of they was quite cool and mind there buisness they had short time to do ....i told them in newyork SMM claim newyork bloods ....some still do , and ....now some dont they just claim SMM.

its alot of down south and midwest niggas in cali

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 3:45 am

i meant to spell that " quiet " as in silent , my bad

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 8th, 2007, 11:49 am

decepts got pushed they beefed with too many hoods, plus they werent really a factor its a few left and they are unavailable lol.

goodsamaritan
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Re: Brooklyn OG speaks out

Unread post by goodsamaritan » March 19th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Bloods or Crips would not have run over the decepts. You see Crips beefing left and right. Bloods and Crips are separated by sets and these sets don't help each other out. Decepticons were large in number and it was all united. NYC Blood and Crips are nothing compared to the westside Crips and Bloods