why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 5th, 2006, 7:53 am

listen this is so old now point blank aint nobody tellin me that im fake 2 my face regardless of what they think if they do then they wil get dealt with point blank.this topic is over with.

55neighborhood crip.
keep it rollin

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 19th, 2006, 5:18 pm

thats the thing B. u hear all this shit from ni99az on the internet bout bloods and crips in NY are fake. i've yet to see or hear of an LA ni99a saying it to a ny ni99a'z face. if i didnt have the internet, I would think LA ni99az had madd luv for ny kuz everytime they out here, they show us luv.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 19th, 2006, 5:23 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:IF ANYONE FEELS NYC IS FAKE COME TO JOUVERT THE LIL GATHERING THE DAY BEFORE LABOR DAY, I GURANTEE YOU WON'T TALK ANY MESS CUZZ LOCS IS OUT THERE DAM NEAR A 1,000 DEEP, STOP HATING NYC DAM IT AINT THAT SERIOUS.
not really... kuz jouvert kovers a few parts of Brooklyn. locs dont be deep in all the areas. But they'll be deep as hell on church ave from top to bottom. And not to diss, but one of them gonna get popped, kuz that shit happens every year.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 20th, 2006, 2:25 pm

zip3ace wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:IF ANYONE FEELS NYC IS FAKE COME TO JOUVERT THE LIL GATHERING THE DAY BEFORE LABOR DAY, I GURANTEE YOU WON'T TALK ANY MESS CUZZ LOCS IS OUT THERE DAM NEAR A 1,000 DEEP, STOP HATING NYC DAM IT AINT THAT SERIOUS.
not really... kuz jouvert kovers a few parts of Brooklyn. locs dont be deep in all the areas. But they'll be deep as hell on church ave from top to bottom. And not to diss, but one of them gonna get popped, kuz that shit happens every year.
zip u know its not just church av. it be flatbush utica and even all the side blocc in the surrounding areas i aint a bk nicca but every year we be c stylin on newkirk n rugby when niccaz make that trip from the blocc over to the festivities and all that u walk through straight loc hoods only blood blocc i even seen blood activity was beverly*

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 20th, 2006, 7:07 pm

the only that bloods and crips are real is thru la connections, like the rolling 20 bloods are real in new york and new jersey and some crips sets in ny are real cause they have la connections as well. to me rest of these 5 point and 6 point bloods and crips are fake no matter how real they try to be, they gets no love from the real gangstas. i'm tried of peeps from new york saying og mack is real mack is a fake a phony and a wanna be. mack aint from cali and never will go to cali. remember mack didnt want to face the real og t rodgers. because he was scared of the truth about the bloods. these new york cats you better get your facts right before you come on here start putting lies on this website.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 20th, 2006, 10:04 pm

:roll:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 5th, 2006, 3:46 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 5th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Ay yo what happened with Jouvet this year I hear that shit was not poppin. I was o.t. but I heard that there was too many police and nobody really showed up.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 6th, 2006, 9:08 am

5 NIGGAZ GOT POPPED 1 IS RESTING, AND A GANG OF NIGGAZ GOT LOCCED with THEIR RATCHETS I WASNT THERE BUT A FEW OF MY HOMIES WAS, AND THEY PLAYED IT COOL.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 6th, 2006, 1:36 pm

shit was decent it was more jumpin lass year still mad females though i aint really c anything jump off i was out there all night/ day juss kiccin it yo m i tried to hit u up 2 yo

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 6th, 2006, 7:59 pm

the 55 neighborhoods was in the buildin

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 7th, 2006, 6:41 pm

SO WAS THEM WESTSIDE 83'S CUZ!!!

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 19th, 2006, 10:20 pm

reason niggas on the east bang b's n c's is kause niggas is warriors n the old head niggas aint lead homies right n sum kali homies kame over n handed the warriors a war to fight since no1 else would. niggas took it and brought it to a diff stage, not better or worse just a different stage

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 20th, 2006, 1:12 am

where you been at? i havent seen u on here for a while

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 20th, 2006, 1:32 am

BABYBRAZE wrote:reason niggas on the east bang b's n c's is kause niggas is warriors n the old head niggas aint lead homies right n sum kali homies kame over n handed the warriors a war to fight since no1 else would. niggas took it and brought it to a diff stage, not better or worse just a different stage
dogg..that proves yall to be weak minded

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 20th, 2006, 8:06 pm

2 think everyone claimin c's and b's is weakminded is silly and not realistic

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 20th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Q wrote:2 think everyone claimin c's and b's is weakminded is silly and not realistic
explain

cuzz if cali OG;s can get NY youngsters to die over their beefs..

is weekminded

killing for a street u never been on cuzz someone preached 2 u..is being weakminded

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 21st, 2006, 3:17 am

Individual wrote:
Q wrote:2 think everyone claimin c's and b's is weakminded is silly and not realistic
explain

is weekminded

killing for a street u never been on cuzz someone preached 2 u..is being weakminded
individual u got it all fucced up cuzzin aint nobody in ny dying over no cali niccaz beefs out here in 06 come on fam maybe the gang groupies but the biggest and active sets in nyc are our own hoods your ntgs gscs igcs gkbz

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » December 24th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Comatose wrote:Shit kill me.....dont no gang belong to anyone.....the young homies on the West Coast is imitatin their older homies just like everyone else in the states is doin.....kills me these LA cats is actin like its brand new when it was them cats that left LA and took the shit elsewhere (just like the Chicago gangs), how else would the shit have spread? Them cats in the Belize Islands woulda never heard of no damn RSC if it wasnt for the homies goin there and puttin it down.

I give mad ass Love to the WC homies, but all that "this shit is ours" BS dont fly.......bangin has been around for THOUSANDS of years, aint nobody in the US invent the concept. Theres generations of bangers in other cities too.

Never seen Hyde Park a day in my life, and probably never will. Trust, aint NOBODY gonna come tell me I'M imitatin the homies (if I am its the damnedest imitation been goin on for over a decade now) without some BS goin down. This very question is testament to the true issue at hand: the desire for petty fools to try to one up someone else.

Them cats didnt hop on Bloods asses for flaggin a bandana when they first started, and everyone with any sense knows they only did it because the Locs was flaggin a different color bandana. Shit, dont noone on these boards know who the first gang in history to flag a bandana was.

Why do cats copy what they see on TV? Thats the better question. We all know how Eazy put Locs on the screen in the early 90's, and anyone who has existed in the US since the inception of television knows the proclivities of impressionable US citizens to mocc whats on TV as if its a god giving orders.
My question is why the fuck do you niggas have to twist up all this shit and rep the 5 and 6 star and rep crip and blood at the same time? Its cool if you make alliances but jump off this BS where your mixing two gangs together and repping your allies shit. Like crip and folk allying and them fake ass copy cat new york crips throwing up the 5 star and shit. it doesnt go down like that homie. So just leave this shit on the West Coast and start your own gangs instead of bullshittin like that nigga OG Mack and taking our credit for making crips and bloods hard and then just flashing that shit like you helped make it what it is. You niggas are in this shit for the fashion.

C-Style
Rollin 30s West Side LA Crip

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 24th, 2006, 3:00 pm

lol

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 24th, 2006, 8:46 pm

FUCC THE 6 AND 5 I RIDE THE TRAYS AND GC CRIP THATS IT.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 7th, 2007, 10:35 am

The thing about that you got westcoast sets reppin & banging up that 5 and 6 point star even the crowns to what is up with the homiez just don't make no since.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 11:26 pm

My question is why the fu-- do you niggas have to twist up all this shit and rep the 5 and 6 star and rep crip and blood at the same time? Its cool if you make alliances but jump off this BS where your mixing two gangs together and repping your allies shit. Like crip and folk allying and them fake ass copy cat new york crips throwing up the 5 star and shit. it doesnt go down like that homie. So just leave this shit on the West Coast and start your own gangs instead of bullshittin like that nigga OG Mack and taking our credit for making crips and bloods hard and then just flashing that shit like you helped make it what it is. You niggas are in this shit for the fashion.

C-Style
Rollin 30s West Side LA Crip

got DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN , nigga you aint wrong !!

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 11:25 pm

Individual wrote:
explain

is weekminded

i understand what yaw both are saying ...., its sad but its other states too, besides newyork ..

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 11:47 pm

why TATOO a place you never been on your body or nieghborhood GANG you never seen or grew up around on you when you live in another state ...

why would a dude from arizona tatoo a gang from NY and street he neve been to in his life ...looking foolish , and nobody from that neighborhood seen him or heard of him in they entire life living there ...thats whats funny about dudes claiming something with this new fake wave sh-t .

you go around NY and other states you see that alot ,

i stop a dude up in the bronx near webster , who had piru across the top of his hand , i hit with a few names and streets , he didnt know what and who i was talking about ...he said he had a number to a homie he spoke with over the phone from there , but he didnt have it on him ...... :shock: :shock: WOW

he is stuck with that tatoo, to remind him how foolish that looks , now he has to make it his buisness to travel to cali and go to bompton and make his tatoo legit or make up a big ass lie behind why he got it tatoooooooooooed , :lol:

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 9th, 2007, 2:28 am

MAN IT CRAZY IN THE NY I DONT KNOW WAT TO SAY I HAVENT NEVA BEEN THERE SO I CANT SO MUCH BUT I HEAR TOO MUCH HOW THEY FAKE BUT DOWN SOUTH NIGGAS MORE LEGIT ONLY NIGGAS BE ON THE FAKE SHIT IS THE CONFUSED ONES OR THE ONES DONT KNOW WHAT THEY TALKIN BOUT. MAN LIKE ONE OF THEM GUYS SAY THE SOUTH GOT WAY MORE CONNECTIONS TO LA THEN NY BECAUSE OF THE FAM. I KNOW LOT OF KALI NIGGAS COME DOWN HERE AND SAY THEY GOT FAM DOWN HERE AND THEY WHY THE BE DOWN HERE

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 4:18 am

true i got family in califonia and atlanta and alabama

yeah you will see dudes from down south and mid west there ....alot more than you will from the eastcoast...

i can tell who aint connected by the shit they say at times , knowing that shit they talking is str8 BS , aint no way somebody from out west told them that sh-t , and explained to them about crippin or being a damu ...you hear the made up sh-t they say , and only thing they got right is saying blood and cuzz LOL :lol:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 9th, 2007, 12:09 pm

that depends on who u meet, my set was neva with the star bs 5 and 6 which is people and folk nation, alot of bs reasons, that niggaz claim it, but yall have to realize its a much larger gang population in the south, and know here is mentioning that, the etgs in atlanta are official and have la ties, i know for a fact, and know one stresses that, pirus in st louis, has not been mentioned, banging in lil rock, im tired of hearing all this downplay on nyc, when its happening in every state, shit its annoying, and old history can not be re written so why stress, over something that started dam near 20 yrs ago dig, dam lets start a topic on southern gangs how bout that.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 11th, 2007, 7:45 am

BG MLOCO i feel what you saying but everybody sees the diff between NY and the south \

the south is where all blacks migrated from to eastern and western states that was home base for african americans after slavery we migrated to other states , so thats why you find so many westcoast brothers and our family members in the south when they head to visit family ... just like us here when we all head south for the summer for cook outs and family reunions or just relocate back home down south ...so they dont question the south cause cali brothers always down there , and down south brothers is in california texas niggas be up there too ,

but newyork use to always diss west coast gangs and there was never alot of california brothers or family that came to visit NY to much ....so they dont believe in newyork claimin especially after the so called EAST COAST - WEST COAST RAP BEEF , everybody thinking why they claimin west coast now ....even though beliezean brothers move here bringin 30's with em ...and niggas like me , they callin me a second rate tupac for being in cali when im from newyork .....a nigga cant help where his family is from and who he clique with where ever he at .......im a universal nigga ,

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 12th, 2007, 8:59 pm

^^^ lmbao i feel you, but the entertainers dissed nyc, rappers us in the hood real niggaz i live west coast music and i have fam and friends out there who had the accent lol, like haardt cuhhz or parrrk, dig lol but i grew up on death row and mc eiht, eiht was nyc often as hell, fuck tim dog, he was hater, as far as pac real talk, he tried to disrespect the wrong crowd, dig the real g's kno biggie had nothing to do with him getting hit up, could he have stopped it yes, but that would have been his downfall too dig, so i never hated westside, till biggie got killed, that shit pissed me off, fuck suge and puffy i blame both of them for that and i know the facts.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 15th, 2007, 1:23 pm

i said it plenty of times before & imma say it again,if dudes wanna claim something from out of town..get plugged with chicago black & spanish mobs where you can hold down ya own hood & still not get 1,000 ignorant threads like you do from cali heads

peace

RASKAL

Unread post by RASKAL » December 6th, 2007, 6:48 pm

2 the DOMINICAN GUY, HOW the FUCK U GONNA SAY U KNOW PPL THAT BE MORE CRAZY THAN 10 L.A. BLOODZ PUT 2GETHER? HUH? HOW the FUCK DO U KNOW THAT? U EVER BEEN 2 L.A.? HAVE U EVEN SEEN HOW BLOODZ LIVE OR WHAT THEY DO? I THINK NOT. THATZ JUST LIKE SOME1 FROM L.A SAYIN THEY KNOW SOME1 20 CRAZIER THAN THUGZ IN NY (SEE HOW I DIDNT PUT LATIN KINGZ OR GANGSTER DISCIPLEZ) CUZ NY COPIED THAT 2 LOL NY COPIEZ EVERY1, BUNCH OF COPY CAT, FAKE AZZ MOFOZ, DOMINICAN SAY THAT CHIT 2 A BLLOD FROM L.A. 2 HIZ FACE NK SEE IF U DONT GET UR FACE BLOWN LOL. NY CRIPZ N BLOODZ AINT SHIT LOL