NYC- bx/Bronx

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 26th, 2006, 11:52 pm

yankee stadium area -river/gerard/sheridan/sherman/161st.....this area is a nuetral area...alotta bloods might kick it around the stadium in front of the mcdonalds but you will catch kings around also showing bloods that "5 star " love

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 8:50 pm

2006 dangerous state list (top 35 in order) :
1-nevada
2-lousiana
3-new mexico
4-arizona
5-maryland
6-south carolina
7-florida
8-tennesse
9-alaska(highest state in rapes)
10-california
11-texas
12-michigan
13-georgia
14-oklahoma
15-arkansas
16-washington dc
17-north carolina
18-alabama
19-illinois
20-missouri
21-mississipi
22-colorado
23-ohio
24-delaware
25-kansas
26-hawaii
27-oregon
28-indiana
29-pennsvlynia
30-massachusetts
31-new york
32-new jersey
33-kentucky
34-nebraska
35-minnesota

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 8:53 pm

2006 stats for safest states(top 15 in order):
1-north dakota
2-maine
3-vermont
4-new hampshire
5-wyoming
6-south dakota
7-wisconsin
8-iowa
9-montana
10-west virginia
11-idaho
12-connecticut
13-rhode island
14-virginia
15-utah

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 8:02 pm

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 28th, 2006, 8:57 am

Thats funny that alabama is more dangerous than New York,lol I'm down there and I just don't see it!!

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 30th, 2006, 3:13 am

sex money murder blood gang:
-founded in 1993 by og pistol pete/og nut
-birthed on randalls ave in soundview houses in the bronx
-can be found all over the bronx now
-was a heavy drug organization crew in the 90s
-1 of the most organized sets in ny
-nowadays tend to recruit older brothers who are about they paper

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 51
Joined: February 27th, 2004, 11:51 pm
Location: Bronx

Unread post by Early » March 30th, 2006, 6:44 am

OG pistol Pete i heard he had soundview going thru a frenzy during his time..he dead or alive in jail right?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 30th, 2006, 12:50 pm

to me recollection hes still alive

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 30th, 2006, 1:54 pm


Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 30th, 2006, 1:56 pm

my fault to the homeboy early i was tryna show you a pic but it wont pop up...but yeah you said gun hill niggahs dont be poppin but other spots on white plains be live?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 30th, 2006, 11:59 pm

one-eight-tray blood gang:
-bronx formed set
-supposed to be from 183rd st creston ave/morris ave/jerome ave area
-considered food now
-alotta young claimers nowadays

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 31st, 2006, 12:02 am

westchester county(the 914 area outside of the bronx)
-new rochelle,yonkers,mt vernon..etc

let my niggah yung k & niggahs from the 914 speak on this territory

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 51
Joined: February 27th, 2004, 11:51 pm
Location: Bronx

Unread post by Early » March 31st, 2006, 3:51 am

Qdawg wrote:my fault to the homeboy early i was tryna show you a pic but it wont pop up...but yeah you said gun hill niggahs dont be poppin but other spots on white plains be live?
yea gunhill you dont hear much from em but white plains is the strip that gets live

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 31st, 2006, 9:03 am

Qdawg wrote:westchester county(the 914 area outside of the bronx)
-new rochelle,yonkers,mt vernon..etc

let my niggah yung k & niggahs from the 914 speak on this territory
NR- basically its all blue out here 914Nhc(south-side) 187HGC(south-side/80thside) 123SGC(south-side/tre-side) HMC30z(81st-side) you have a tiny blood set on north av. non-factors gkbs.......bloods had two pjz which is now defunct they was 59brims(city parc) and 93gbs(hollow)behind new roc city.......with no active bangers, most beef is either with la raza or florencia13(f13) niccaz in the west-end and bz and Cz from mt vern.

Y.O.- mostly blocc hustler cliccs.....you have some bloods, g-shine gkb /93gb on elm st. i know of people be saying theres a lil loc presence on jackson st. , slowbaum* (however you spell it) i have only ran into bloods in yonkers

MT. Vern- mostly Crip also deepest set would probably be triple Cz then hmC30z theres also bmc and r20z, alot of bloods are in the "heights" area.....wolfpaCc bang around 7th st. ( i they had bz & Cz members) rocc gray flags......

whiteplaines/greenburg- majority bloods 59brims also a loc set out there called T.r.u.

peekskill- alot of bloods dont know the set they beef with the loc set thats out there which is shotgun

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 31st, 2006, 3:52 pm

^ real street info...non of this false bubble gum hype my hood up info that i been seeing on this website...to early its brooklyn crips in section 4 tryna link up with bronx rolling 30s crip to form 1 set?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » March 31st, 2006, 4:16 pm

[quote="Early"][quote="Qdawg"]my fault to the homeboy early i was tryna show you a pic but it wont pop up...but yeah you said gun hill niggahs dont be poppin but other spots on white plains be live?[/quote]

yea gunhill you dont hear much from em but white plains is the strip that gets live[/quote]

alotta niggahs in gun hill im sure relocated or is locked up but they are 1 of the few hoods in the north/side that is real...gotta lotta certified stick up kids in that hood like much of the north/side hoods.i know the backblocks its supposed to be some tree top piru niggahs in that hood as far as the pjs i dont know if gkb still run that or not

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » April 2nd, 2006, 11:50 pm

yung_k wrote:
Qdawg wrote:westchester county(the 914 area outside of the bronx)
-new rochelle,yonkers,mt vernon..etc

let my niggah yung k & niggahs from the 914 speak on this territory
NR- basically its all blue out here 914Nhc(south-side) 187HGC(south-side/80thside) 123SGC(south-side/tre-side) HMC30z(81st-side) you have a tiny blood set on north av. non-factors gkbs.......bloods had two pjz which is now defunct they was 59brims(city parc) and 93gbs(hollow)behind new roc city.......with no active bangers, most beef is either with la raza or florencia13(f13) niccaz in the west-end and bz and Cz from mt vern.

Y.O.- mostly blocc hustler cliccs.....you have some bloods, g-shine gkb /93gb on elm st. i know of people be saying theres a lil loc presence on jackson st. , slowbaum* (however you spell it) i have only ran into bloods in yonkers

MT. Vern- mostly Crip also deepest set would probably be triple Cz then hmC30z theres also bmc and r20z, alot of bloods are in the "heights" area.....wolfpaCc bang around 7th st. ( i they had bz & Cz members) rocc gray flags......

whiteplaines/greenburg- majority bloods 59brims also a loc set out there called T.r.u.

peekskill- alot of bloods dont know the set they beef with the loc set thats out there which is shotgun
whats bmc?

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 3rd, 2006, 10:25 am

Q wrote:
yung_k wrote:
Qdawg wrote:westchester county(the 914 area outside of the bronx)
-new rochelle,yonkers,mt vernon..etc

let my niggah yung k & niggahs from the 914 speak on this territory
NR- basically its all blue out here 914Nhc(south-side) 187HGC(south-side/80thside) 123SGC(south-side/tre-side) HMC30z(81st-side) you have a tiny blood set on north av. non-factors gkbs.......bloods had two pjz which is now defunct they was 59brims(city parc) and 93gbs(hollow)behind new roc city.......with no active bangers, most beef is either with la raza or florencia13(f13) niccaz in the west-end and bz and Cz from mt vern.

Y.O.- mostly blocc hustler cliccs.....you have some bloods, g-shine gkb /93gb on elm st. i know of people be saying theres a lil loc presence on jackson st. , slowbaum* (however you spell it) i have only ran into bloods in yonkers

MT. Vern- mostly Crip also deepest set would probably be triple Cz then hmC30z theres also bmc and r20z, alot of bloods are in the "heights" area.....wolfpaCc bang around 7th st. ( i they had bz & Cz members) rocc gray flags......

whiteplaines/greenburg- majority bloods 59brims also a loc set out there called T.r.u.

peekskill- alot of bloods dont know the set they beef with the loc set thats out there which is shotgun
whats bmc?

blu money Crip outta the ville i knew about 10 niccaz claimin it i aint hear about it in a second though aint to sure on they stats active of defunct

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » April 4th, 2006, 6:56 am

yall know bout the woodbury commons area upstate.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 4th, 2006, 4:23 pm

i neva been up that way couldnt tel yah

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Unread post by Q » April 5th, 2006, 10:41 am

yung_k wrote:i neva been up that way couldnt tel yah

deres 55's up there

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Unread post by zip3ace » April 6th, 2006, 5:31 pm

Qdawg wrote:im understanding alotta non bronx bloods is calling the bronx in general "ghost-town"....ghost-town is a specific blood hood in the bronx for the record....1400 hundred block of the bronx(claremont-villiage)(g-shine hood)webster ave,park ave,washington ave,3rd ave 168th streets-179th streets
thats 200 Deep

Ghost Town
The Jungle
Gangsta's Paradise
etc.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Unread post by zip3ace » April 6th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Qdawg wrote:to me recollection hes still alive
he's locked up.. currently serving 105 years.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 9th, 2006, 5:34 pm

[quote="Early"]OG pistol Pete i heard he had soundview going thru a frenzy during his time..he dead or alive in jail right?[/quote]

funny thing about that now is soundview is going in different directions@niggahs is doing they own thing now

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 9th, 2006, 5:34 pm

rollin 30s is recruiting any & every loc from other sets nowadays in bx

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 10th, 2006, 3:29 pm

^U are not lying, they are on some Gorilla ish.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 13th, 2006, 9:23 am

i havent ran into a 30 in a second

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 280
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Unread post by jeff » April 21st, 2006, 5:04 pm

anybody here from the bronx know about shea davis? i've seen him in both red and blue so confirm if he's blood or crip plz. what does o.t.f. stand for? he always says it.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 22nd, 2004, 8:53 pm
Location: Bronx,NY
Contact:

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 22nd, 2006, 8:23 am

You've been watchin dem smack DVD's huh. I heard he a Blood.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 280
Joined: March 14th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Unread post by jeff » April 22nd, 2006, 9:22 am

:D yeah, the smack dvd's are fun to watch. shea davis keeps getting better on every dvd. i figured it would be more likely he'd be a blood. everybody in his videos around him usually stay in all red. thanks for the response.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 22nd, 2006, 1:36 pm

lol@smack dvds

User avatar
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 495
Joined: March 24th, 2005, 1:26 am
What city do you live in now?: Houston
Location: Southside Houston, Tx

Re: NYC- bx/Bronx

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 22nd, 2006, 6:10 pm

Qdawg wrote: southwest chulos
Whats the difference between a Chulo and a Cholo...cause SouthWest Cholos was founded in Houston...are they a different gang or the same thing

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3926
Joined: December 20th, 2005, 4:42 pm
Location: Bx,ny-(secor houses) 2 bmore

Unread post by Qdawg » April 22nd, 2006, 7:19 pm

im not good in spanish cholo might have been the word i mean when i typed chulo...just means spanish boys...& if it was founded in houston we talking about the same crew then i know some heads who rep this crew in the bx

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”