to sum up this crip an folk shit

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

to sum up this crip an folk shit

Unread post by deepsky* » March 26th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:^^^ Real talk NY niggas yall can hate and be tired of it but yall NY crips and Bloods need to get of Folk and Peoples dick claimin the 6 and 5.
tru,but not tru,look at it liek this, the police is NY are differnt from the police in LA...lets jus say that the police in LA originated first and they used gunz,and lets say the police in NY originated later an they used mase instead.....are u tellin me that u would consider the NY police "fake police"....jus cuz the police force may have started in LA and the LA police use guns,well lets say the ny police started 10 years later than the LA police an they use mase...are the ny police FAKE police now?..NO.they both arrest people,they bopth fight crime an they both are down for the same cause..who cares who started doin wat first,the bottom lin eis they are both POLICE..u get wat im tryin to say,come on,jus be happy that raymonds dream came tru,he w\nted a nation wide gang,now its WORLD WIDE...so what it anit exactly how he started it,the point is he is still reconized an the name is the same,it started in LA,it spread all over the world,u gotta be a fool to think it gonna be the same everywhere.the problem with niggas liek oaktown is they dont understand the POINT OF CRIPPIN..its a revolution THATS SUPOSE TO SPREAD ,do u know wat a REVOLUTION IS???? ok,now,so wat crips in ny bang 6...if im not mistakin,blood came to ny first an started claimin 5 first.,u knwo wat that means?? thats means teh crips in prison on that side were heavily out numbered,so when bloods came out they rep 5 an ally with most other gangs that rep 5,so its natural that crips ally with 6,power comes with numbers,now,i DO NOT AGREE with niggas who say they are crip AND FOLK..NO,if u gonna be a crip an thro up 6 point stars go head,u got luv for there nation an the way the bang thats coo,look at it like this, KKK WHITE PEOPLE rep the swatsika..and thats was a hitler thing,kkk are not nazi's,yet they rep a nazi symbol,therefore most nazi groups would be down to help out a kkk group,all this aly an shit is based on someone who thought long an hard to stay up on things,an i think teh whole crip an folk thing makes since,,i belive in ally's.but i dont belive in merging,either be a crip or a folk,dont claim both u know,jus show luv to the other side,by throwing up a pitch fork or 6 star a crip shows luv to the folk nation,as long as he isnt clain\ming to be one,and as long as the folks in his area respect him an allow him to do so,there is no problem,so what chicago niggas dont liek crips or bloods,...when u think about it,who gives a fucc about chicago anyway??? let them hate on us in they little ass city whiel the rest of teh country is down an coo with crip an folk bein coo, there may be no offical aliance but i feel folk an rip should c coo,unless somethin happens to fuc it up in watever area.feel me,if a crip set an a folk gang gunna beef it should be based on somethin that happend bettween teh 2,not jus cuz they are folk and they are crip..hell sum blood an crip setts dont beef jus cuz they are the opposiote so why shoul dcrip an folk,fucc a 8 ball,fuc a crip who is claimin he is a folk,but i got much luv for CRIPS who sho luv to the 6,i got luv for most gangs that bang the 6(but FUCC IG's) and i got luv for folsk who got luv for Crip,thats that,thats the way it is and thats the way it will ALWAYS BE WEITHER NIGGAS LIKE IT OR NOT,niggas need to stop actin liek they created this,actinb liek they are rayom washington an shit,yall punk niggas anit create shit most yall punk sanit even from teh home land,yet u tryin to tell the next niggas how to bang the "correct" way...fucc all that pointless spirutal shit,its about money an respect in 2006 ,long as u getin both,u st8

nuff said

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 26th, 2006, 8:20 pm

Ok you can see how long this shit is gonna hold up but when niggas gonna wanna be real and tired of gettin mislead this 8 ball shit is gonna blow up in your face and like comatose said you cant be a crip and a GD at the same time choose one deepone what you sayin I slightly understand but when you hear crips talkin bout they got blessed and then you even got crips who claim they under the 5 and yes some do claim that and you got crips who say larry hoover started the hoova crips and you except that you yourself are to allow that shit fuck mixbreeds plain and simple i'll bust on them before a blood.

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 27th, 2006, 12:24 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Ok you can see how long this shit is gonna hold up but when niggas gonna wanna be real and tired of gettin mislead this 8 ball shit is gonna blow up in your face and like comatose said you cant be a crip and a GD at the same time choose one deepone what you sayin I slightly understand but when you hear crips talkin bout they got blessed and then you even got crips who claim they under the 5 and yes some do claim that and you got crips who say larry hoover started the hoova crips and you except that you yourself are to allow that shit fu-- mixbreeds plain and simple i'll bust on them before a blood.
HOLD UP NIGGA,i do not agree with WRONG INFORMATION AT ALL,i belive in what rayond belived in.. EVOLUTION,And REVOLUTION.feel me,to GROW AS ONE SUPER ARMY,the ULTIMATE GAOL is for crip to spread an absorb all soilders...but i could go on about that another day,im high as fuc right now..but yea if a crip is claiming he a folk,(wrong an he should be checc'd) if a crip claimin anything other than crip(wrong) if a crip got luv for folks an CLIAMS crip but yea claim a6 star i dont see too much of a problem,to all those crips under the 5,i canot talk bad about,this whole thing is crazy,crip,blood,5 gangs an 6 gangs are differnt all over america,,sum places crips an folks are liek family an they both bang on blood an kings, YET in other places folks ally with bloods an bang on crips an kings,feel me,so who knows,sumwhere crips made an aliance with sum 5 gang,kings,vice lords,who knows which one,but im sure it has happened,so i se nothin wrong with that,cuz when it boils down,this is the year 2006,most niggas these days anit from the old days,(not sayin i am,but i heard storied)but in the old days niggas was more down for they shit an was willin to be loyal to the family,but these days,niggas is usin guns an killin,an all type crazy shit so now niggas kinda sayin fucc that old shit,niggas tryin to stay alive,so if sum Crips in new york they saw that making an allliance with sum folks cuz the bloods was 2 deep,then thats a damn good idea,an idea im sure all reading this woul do,u anit gonna jus say "fucc it,im gonna die cuz im loyal and i will never ally with folks an bang 6 cuz its not the tru way" u rather say that that be down with a whole new family full of niggas in blu who wanna bang on bloods and are wilin to link up?? i knwo wat u gon do, u gon ryde with them new homies an do wateva to bang on enimies an stay alive,,.its all about survival,an liek ray said,its a REVOLUTION,feel me, so as long as u dont LIE and MAKE UP SHIT about original founders and history then u are welcome to bang alongside me in the cause,basicly,long as they dont change or lie about the original crip ways an laws,then its coo,i dont see nother wrong with a high status loC add a few alliances and knowldege an laws,im sure raymond would have liked to see niggas taking over where he left off an bangin in his honor,continuing his idea,or ARMY,feel me,oay respect to teh tru history and u all good,i have way too much on my mind about his subject homie,i couldnt type it all,i would jus confuse everybody.thats all im sayin,i dont see nothin wrong with two differnt gagns ally ,as long as they both understand they are still 2 seperate families

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 12:40 am

if brothers was so determined to get money like they are to pull somebody card on "banging wrong" we would have more rich niggahs

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 8:29 am

But se they are givin more love to Larry Hoover than raymond or tookie they also showin more love to David Barksdale shorty and the rest of them chicago niggas who was in folk they are disrespectin raymond if anything.I'm cool with GD's some I know will ride on a blood harder than crips will but there are alot of crip hatin GD's up here that ally with blood and actually have killed crips here what i'm tryin to get niggas to se that just cuz he folk dont meen he gonna be cool with me personally I hate BD's, SD's, 2 sixers,and Spanish Cobras I even hate VL's before I hate Bloods.Niggas dont realize folks are like how hoovas are in cali they are ABK's.I got love for some folks always will but I aint gonna claim i'm under the 6 plus crips are like 3 times bigger than the folk nation all together how in the hell are you gonna say you under the 6 and then the real folks know crips cant fall under the 6 that would be for hoover to decide and he already showed how he felt about that when he cracked the 8 ball.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 9:44 am

And how the hell are you gonna show love to larry hoover when he aint done nothin for the crips and david barksdale who probaly never knew the crips existed.

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 27th, 2006, 10:47 am

Oaktown_G wrote:And how the hell are you gonna show love to larry hoover when he aint done nothin for the crips and david barksdale who probaly never knew the crips existed.
ITS ALL BASED ON WHERE U ARE LOCATED,I DIDNT SAY SHO LARRY HOOVER LUV,I SAID SHO FOLK LUV,the SAME WAY MOST FOLKS SHOW CRIP LUV WHEN RAYMOND NEVER KNEW FOLK EXISTED

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 11:55 am

I know but i'm sayin crips give more love to hoover(mainly in the midwest some parts of the south and eastcoast.) then ray or tookie and then most dont even know about Godfather Batman or the rest of them but they can name of all there so called kings david, doop, shorty, shun, tut, and james if you gonna claim u under the 6 watch most niggas will no more about folk than crip.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 12:24 pm

niggahs outside of cali & chi town is turning them boys game out .yah niggahs minus well start up ya own crew that way niggahs cant assume you fake.whenever you got crips saying "they hate gds" or "gds will put work in on bloods"...you know the game is twisted.2 different struggles(california struggle,& a chicago struggle)...neither city crew should be beefing with 1 another

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 27th, 2006, 1:04 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:I know but i'm sayin crips give more love to hoover(mainly in the midwest some parts of the south and eastcoast.) then ray or tookie and then most dont even know about Godfather Batman or the rest of them but they can name of all there so called kings david, doop, shorty, shun, tut, and james if you gonna claim u under the 6 watch most niggas will no more about folk than crip.
yea i know,i already said i dont fuc with that shit,if a crip talkin all that 6 kings an wats behind teh moon shit than fucc em,ALL IM SAYIN,is i got luv for folks,an locs shoudl have luv for them,i anit sayin its ok to spread FALSE information about the tru crip history if a loc is givin larry hoover credit for crip than he a fo an need to be knoc'd off

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 27th, 2006, 2:16 pm

Thats what i'm sayin but niggas on here think shit like that should slide hell naw

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » April 1st, 2006, 10:32 am

say man im from htown and i can rember a time when blood was straight blood and rip was rip . then boys start getting off lock and youll hear about 8 ball and all kind of other shit and how b dawgs under the 5 . and say deepone i feel what you saying about unity,but aint no way a dog is supposed to be under shit except blood ,same for a crip. when i see boys who b dog throwing up the 5 i dont hate it cause he bloody . but stars aint blood crip shit , people and folk dont throw up b or c , so why should me or you throw up stars . that shit is false you cant be fro a kali based gang in a windy city nation just bang your gang

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » April 1st, 2006, 1:08 pm

Nigga just cuz you roll with Folks or Brothers dont mean you actually are one. Cant nobody ride under the 5 or the 6 if we aint co-signed. And if your mob dont come from the CHI there it is, the 5 or the 6 aint your privilage and neither is the lit. So if you screaming "send my sould to Crip city" and "6 poppin 5 droppin, 6 in the sky 5 must die" all this other shit then you just riding dick period. This is a Nation of privilage, you cant just wake up one day and claim you a Finballa or Folks. Dont throw up the pitchfork, dont lift the 5 cuz it aint for you. And dont raise the 6 up neither just do what you do cuz the knowledge is for us..

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 1st, 2006, 1:29 pm

Apreciate puttin that out there you need to spread that shit all along the south midwest and especially eastcoast.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 3rd, 2006, 6:51 pm

To Oaktown-You a cool dude we got the exact same point of view about this Even tho i am folk i agree 100% with you

Fucc mix breeds ill kill them bitches before vl my damn self

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 3rd, 2006, 8:52 pm

Apreciate homie but other niggas would say i'm hatin for tellin the truth you up under the 6 so you know the rules and you know crips cant roll under the 6.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 3rd, 2006, 10:02 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Apreciate homie but other niggas would say i'm hatin for tellin the truth you up under the 6 so you know the rules and you know crips cant roll under the 6.

Thats right R.I.P. )KING HOOVER( R.I.P. didnt want it that way,Ive already told you the way Mix breeds get treated down here. strait up SOS.

And for all the ones that say your hatin FUCC them cuz you aiint doin nuthin but speakin the truth

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 3rd, 2006, 10:13 pm

True homie maybe you should go down to florida and show deepone what folks are really about lol.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 3rd, 2006, 10:48 pm

hahaha @ yall two online bangers bonding

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » April 3rd, 2006, 11:19 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:True homie maybe you should go down to florida and show deepone what folks are really about lol.
nigga i come to the conclusion,u dont even know that stret codes,set aside dis gang shit 4 a min,nigga u gotta learn to addapt 2 where ever u go if u wanna survive,niga its mad folks down here who doin shit they way,and mad crips doin shit they way,anybody come way down here with that fucc shit will get merc'd,no matter how folk or crip u are,niggas live an die for wat they belive in,so if a crip belives in claimin the 6,then thats wat he gon do,liek it or not,anit nobody commin down here to show me wat SHIT is about,i could care less what "folk is really about"we in miami doin shit our way,and we hella deep doin hella good,so unless they plan on bringin an army on a road trip,they gettin smashed comin down here,lol,jus face it,its a lost cause,folk an crip have been confused an mixed too much in 2 many places,face it the organization is fucc'd up now,an dats how its gon be,anit no cat gon change that,niggas up in NY is kilin and diyin claimin a 6 point start an will mrec yo ass if u tell dem they fake,sum dem anyway,instead of wory about fake niggas,niggas need to be worryed about buildin an organization an makin money,fucc a fake crip,i rather worry about a real blood

nuff said

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 4th, 2006, 8:14 pm

yung_k wrote:hahaha @ yall two online bangers bonding

You sayin i fake or sumethin?

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 4th, 2006, 8:29 pm

deepOne wrote:
Oaktown_G wrote:True homie maybe you should go down to florida and show deepone what folks are really about lol.
nigga i come to the conclusion,u dont even know that stret codes,set aside dis gang shit 4 a min,nigga u gotta learn to addapt 2 where ever u go if u wanna survive,niga its mad folks down here who doin shit they way,and mad crips doin shit they way,anybody come way down here with that mess shit will get merc'd,no matter how folk or crip u are,niggas live an die for wat they belive in,so if a crip belives in claimin the 6,then thats wat he gon do,liek it or not,anit nobody commin down here to show me wat SHIT is about,i could care less what "folk is really about"we in miami doin shit our way,and we hella deep doin hella good,so unless they plan on bringin an army on a road trip,they gettin smashed comin down here,lol,jus face it,its a lost cause,folk an crip have been confused an mixed too much in 2 many places,face it the organization is mess'd up now,an dats how its gon be,anit no cat gon change that,niggas up in NY is kilin and diyin claimin a

6 point start an will mrec yo ass if u tell dem they fake,sum dem anyway,instead of wory about fake niggas,niggas need to be worryed about buildin an organization an makin money,mess a fake crip,i rather worry about a real blood

nuff said
Well if you a FOLK and you claim Crip you are viollating.Are you folk? If you are then im sure you have a code book around and one of R.I.P. )KING HOOVERS(R.I.P. laws were to stick to your nation. And FOLKS stand for (Follow and Obey Laws the King Set)

So im obeyin te laws and to ANY folk who aiint then theyre frake anf ill tell em to their face

What are you claimin DeepOne Im just in MS we aiint that far so if you FOLK then we might have to meet up one day

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 4th, 2006, 9:05 pm

Nigga who are you tellin about the street code crips here have had to ally with VL's at one time cuz the GD's were against us even some bloods and crips out in north memphis work together to fight off Vl's nigga I heard yall gotta latin king problem down there i'm not sayin its wrong to be cool with folks i'm sayin you gotta draw the line somewhere u misleading these niggas out there what you gonna do if a real loc ar folk nigga run up on your 8 ballin RGC niggas.

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 5th, 2006, 2:08 am

Who the fuc are u talkin to?? I aiint cool with noone that cool with vl And im FOLK not Crip

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 5th, 2006, 2:10 am

@Oaktown-My bad cuz i thought u was talkin to me

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 5th, 2006, 2:11 am

WTF why did it replace CUZ with because

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 5th, 2006, 2:12 am

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS I said kuz spelled with a c and the replace it with because

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 5th, 2006, 7:16 am

alonzo did that

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 5th, 2006, 11:31 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:

haha take it how you want

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 5th, 2006, 1:27 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:WHAT IN THE fu-- IS WRONG WITH THIS I said kuz spelled with a c and the replace it with because
Cross em out an put a K :D

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » April 6th, 2006, 12:33 am

yung_k wrote:
SimonCityRoyals wrote:

haha take it how you want

where you from,any where close to MS?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 6th, 2006, 4:07 pm

If you talkin about yung_k he from some unknown spot it NY.