to sum up this crip an folk shit

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 6th, 2006, 3:04 pm

[quote="yung_k"][quote="SimonCityRoyals"][quote="jeremy."]mess any 8ball crip bitch, they needa bang the right way, or lay face down.[/quote]

on the real[/quote]

hahhah Q u got him all emotional he talks online bout BS constantly lol talkin bout his online hatred for the 6x on the loc side i laugh because i find it funny all the time i just laughed when he wanted to meet up for all he know im jakes thats a crazy asss craccer he be bangin the keys hard when he type my way[/quote]

you know@you could of been jake....niggahs end up on rest in peace tee-shirts in real life for tryna prove they tough,its a waste of time & hormones...but just let it rock my niggah let him be mad he'll get over it

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 6th, 2006, 3:04 pm

hahaha :twisted: :twisted: nicca what u his body guard now nicca? you puttin your 2 cents in really nessacary? u feel good now nicca? glad u feel like u made a great contribution to what your boyfriend thinks yalll always talkin bout clippin somthing online im starting to think yall never go outside lmao

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 6th, 2006, 3:06 pm

@ jeremy puttin his gov't on message boards i hope u really aint bangin jeremy :lol: :lol: 8) :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 6th, 2006, 3:09 pm

niggahs been down talkin about how somebody a fake crip/blood...& how niggahs is fake,when niggahs is like 10 minutes from canada in seattle...now he hoppin in the next man affair...sounding like a real female...them evergreen forest portland oregon & seattle washington boys lost ya mind

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 6th, 2006, 3:09 pm

yeah, nigga, thats my gov name, so what nigga, got a problem with it, I aint sayin I commited crimes of any... so what, they gon lock me up for usin my real name? so shut the fuck up, you corny ass faggot..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 6th, 2006, 3:44 pm

all im sayin is you lame fam gang groupie basically dont let this online shit hurt your heart fam go kill some niccaz reppin the 6 in yo town gangster lol i hear you though Q this bitch boy done lost his mind reppin online with a simon city royal :shock: :shock: :shock:

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 6th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Qdawg wrote:niggahs been down talkin about how somebody a fake crip/blood...& how niggahs is fake,when niggahs is like 10 minutes from canada in seattle...now he hoppin in the next man affair...sounding like a real female...them evergreen forest portland oregon & seattle washington boys lost ya mind
just forget about this, I aint beefin with you over the net, your not even worth that...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 6th, 2006, 3:50 pm

yung_k wrote:all im sayin is you lame fam gang groupie basically dont let this online shit hurt your heart fam go kill some niccaz reppin the 6 in yo town gangster lol i hear you though Q this bitch boy done lost his mind reppin online with a simon city royal :shock: :shock: :shock:
Ill end it here, go start shit somewhere else, cuz all this is are opinions nigga.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 6th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Qdawg wrote:niggahs been down talkin about how somebody a fake crip/blood...& how niggahs is fake,when niggahs is like 10 minutes from canada in seattle...now he hoppin in the next man affair...sounding like a real female...them evergreen forest portland oregon & seattle washington boys lost ya mind
man he wanna c a simon city royal its just his online initiation so they told him to get at me hahah he definatly live in the woods cuz

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 6th, 2006, 3:56 pm

cuz why nigga?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 6th, 2006, 4:01 pm

[quote="jeremy."][quote="Qdawg"]niggahs been down talkin about how somebody a fake crip/blood...& how niggahs is fake,when niggahs is like 10 minutes from canada in seattle...now he hoppin in the next man affair...sounding like a real female...them evergreen forest portland oregon & seattle washington boys lost ya mind[/quote]

just forget about this, I aint beefin with you over the net, your not even worth that...[/quote]

lol@i aint beefing with you over the net,dont get ya pantys in a knot funny azz niggah..it wasnt beefing i was simply addressing how you address the niggahs on the forum whose"supposly fake" & you in the middle of seattle washington....if it was beef i wouldnt handle it online i would bring it straight to ya chest buddy

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 6th, 2006, 4:05 pm

look at this nigga, typin all ths shit, still tryin to start shit, come at my chest nigga, first you gotta come to seattle nigga, its a done deal nigga.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 6th, 2006, 4:12 pm

lol@come to rainy emerald city... getting all hype jammin the keys in ya keyboard over what? i think you get intidimated easily being that no real brother came at you on another angle,you been so busy d1c riding as you say the "fake 6star crips,fake 5 star bloods" that you lost sight of whats really important,get ya money up dawg then talk that tough guy talk,seeing a grown man gossip like a female breaks my heart

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 6th, 2006, 4:14 pm

^ last thing i say to this street imposter....so you can be the female that you are & have the last word...keep talking that "gangsta replica" knowledge you been saying in the post

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 7th, 2006, 8:17 am

this nicca rehersing what he typing now lol

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 7th, 2006, 8:12 pm

If your bitch asss was hee its should ur bitch ass sumethin you and q are prolly fake ass bitches that fuck each other everynight. All you do is talk shit.You al lil bicth tryen to insult my nation kuz u mad that new york is full of FAKE ass bitches and thats it. Thats why new york allways start shit .No wonder Cli hates yall mutha fuccers .the South dont like yall fake bitches either kuz all yall do is talk shit and try ta act like yall sum great shit.Well im doe arguin with yur fake bitch ass If u think ur so hard though PM me and send me ur address and yea ill come see you because that moeny i spend on a plane tickett will be less that what ur hospital bill is u bitch mutha fuccer

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 7th, 2006, 8:35 pm

[quote="SimonCityRoyals"]If your bitch asss was hee its should ur bitch ass sumethin you and q are prolly fake ass women that fu-- each other everynight. All you do is talk shit.You al lil bicth tryen to insult my nation kuz u mad that new york is full of FAKE ass women and thats it. Thats why new york allways start shit .No wonder Cli hates yall mutha fuccers .the South dont like yall fake women either kuz all yall do is talk shit and try ta act like yall sum great shit.Well im doe arguin with yur fake bitch ass If u think ur so hard though PM me and send me ur address and yea ill come see you because that moeny i spend on a plane tickett will be less that what ur hospital bill is u bitch mutha fuccer[/quote]

whoa cowboy@addressing my name in ya frustration....doing that in real life would get ya skull beat to the white meat my niggah

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 7th, 2006, 8:37 pm

i got love for my down south hustlas,& i get love from down south heads,however hoe as white boys looking to earn street clout gets no love from me..i dont know what them simon city royal boys from down south feeding you into thinking you some kind of killa or something but i think you should chill out dawg

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 7th, 2006, 8:57 pm

It can be in real life bitch.Come down here and ill show ur ass
And u crazy as hell if u think SCR is fake just kuz we white.You think you gone scare me?I promise you wont ive had everything thrown at me and u cant do nuthin that hasnt aready been done ta me i promise.

If you wanna do sumethin u can bring ur shit but be sure you tell ur amily bye kuz ur ass wont be goin back

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 7th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Where are u from ne ways? u might be close enough that i can come to you

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 7th, 2006, 9:02 pm

[quote="SimonCityRoyals"]If your bitch asss was hee its should ur bitch ass sumethin you and q are prolly fake ass women that fu-- each other everynight. All you do is talk shit.You al lil bicth tryen to insult my nation kuz u mad that new york is full of FAKE ass women and thats it. Thats why new york allways start shit .No wonder Cli hates yall mutha fuccers .the South dont like yall fake women either kuz all yall do is talk shit and try ta act like yall sum great shit.Well im doe arguin with yur fake bitch ass If u think ur so hard though PM me and send me ur address and yea ill come see you because that moeny i spend on a plane tickett will be less that what ur hospital bill is u bitch mutha fuccer[/quote]

"no wonder cali hates ya muthafuccers" ...lol spoken well by a true groupie,you must look up to every cali brother huh...im not blood nor crip so that cali lifestyle i dont idolize or care for like you...cali niggahs can get got like the next niggah on the street,however if you from cali & about paper we can chop it up....stop jockin lifestyles & get ya own clout & repetition on the street kid

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 7th, 2006, 9:04 pm

im from bronx,ny however im in baltimore,maryland you might meet niggahs in jerz but i doubt you would go all out to wanting to meet me real talk

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 7th, 2006, 9:27 pm

Like i said ome here and ill give u my cell number and when u get here call it and ill give u my adress and thats real talk for you bitch

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 7th, 2006, 9:33 pm

And no i aiint no cali groupie its just that for years wondered why they hate yall so much.And im plenty happy bein F.O.L.K. all day yall ny bitches think SCR or GD aiint real then come here or go to Chicago sense its closer to you and youll see how strong SCR and GD is

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 8th, 2006, 12:31 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:And no i aiint no cali groupie its just that for years wondered why they hate yall so much.And im plenty happy bein F.O.L.K. all day yall ny women think SCR or GD aiint real then come here or go to Chicago sense its closer to you and youll see how strong SCR and GD is

yea playa all that sound reall cool and slicc lol, i dont know why anybody wanna meet u in the first place ........first you a white-boy so most likely u police ...., keep givin your addy out dicchead boys gonna be in your crib no time or sombody gonna clip your ass from reppin your extinct ass supremacy set nicca chose a new one u probably wanted to be a crip and they aint let u get down so u got alot of hatred its cool though snowbunny youll fit in somewhere

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 8th, 2006, 3:11 am

LOL yea im the police.Naw ive never wanted to be a Crip and SCR bein extinct thats fuckin funny come here or go to Chicago.And ur fake ass always talkin about bein fake ur lil bitch ass is from new york 90% of the muthafuccers there are fake people like uuuuh you.Yea im white and ur black but color dont have nuthin ta do with it ur just a flat out bitch.I dont even kno what you CALIM but i bet its Crip u prolly claim 5 star crip but of course you gone say u aiint on F.O.L.K.'s dic cuzz u see dont nobody accept that shit but bitch ass ny

You aiint shit bruh and u say sumbodys gone come down here and blast me?If its you im sure i can handle it cuzz the worst you will do is stand about 3 miles away and call me and talk shit on a payphone.You aiint shit u think just kuz u black and from ny that u hard? yea yall gotta fiew real homies out there but the point is u aiint and yall bitches give the real ones bad names.

I dont even like Q but i bet hes one of the few real ones.atleast he was willin talk face ta face and handle shit likea man.

I wouldnt be surprised if u was only about 12 years old and just listened to way 2 many g unit records and all offa sudden u think u got hard

5 of the m

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 8th, 2006, 10:33 am

I think you mean 6 point star, not 5..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 8th, 2006, 4:43 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:
I dont even like Q but i bet hes one of the few real ones.atleast he was willin talk face ta face and handle shit likea man.

sound like your ass is gettin real hyphee over there calm down lil fella.......... 8) ......all u gotta know is i live in the hartley houses nicca 60th side horton & brook is where i C at.... as for doors and shit like that u might ce on some MO shit and ce a faggot in disguise puttin on his tuff guy act for the fans

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 8th, 2006, 5:26 pm

jeremy. wrote:I think you mean 6 point star, not 5..
Probably so, but let us not forget there are Crips that bang the 5 falsely too...just not so well spread as the 6 star mixbreeds...

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 8th, 2006, 7:25 pm

What i meantt to say is that aonly 5 of the people i met from ny were real but it got cut off by mistake.And yung bitch im dun arguin with ur ass say wat ur want

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 8th, 2006, 7:58 pm

8)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 15th, 2006, 4:21 pm

[quote="SimonCityRoyals"]LOL yea im the police.Naw ive never wanted to be a Crip and SCR bein extinct thats fuckin funny come here or go to Chicago.And ur fake ass always talkin about bein fake ur lil bitch ass is from new york 90% of the muthafuccers there are fake people like uuuuh you.Yea im white and ur black but color dont have nuthin ta do with it ur just a flat out bitch.I dont even kno what you CALIM but i bet its Crip u prolly claim 5 star crip but of course you gone say u aiint on F.O.L.K.'s dic cuzz u see dont nobody accept that shit but bitch ass ny

You aiint shit bruh and u say sumbodys gone come down here and blast me?If its you im sure i can handle it cuzz the worst you will do is stand about 3 miles away and call me and talk shit on a payphone.You aiint shit u think just kuz u black and from ny that u hard? yea yall gotta fiew real homies out there but the point is u aiint and yall women give the real ones bad names.

I wouldnt be surprised if u was only about 12 years old and just listened to way 2 many g unit records and all offa sudden u think u got hard

5 of the m[/quote]

how you not like me when you never kicked it or chopped it up with me in real life or nothing?..you mean you dont like the words,sentences coming out of the screen name Q-dawg..like i say i have no vandetta against nobody on here,just if you gonna talk real street stuff(outside of blood,crip,folks,peoples world) be about it