New York gangs (Bronx)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
life

Re: New York gangs (Bronx)

Unread post by life » August 5th, 2004, 11:03 am

G_Clu wrote:im from the bx nah mean cuzz im loc i live aroun plimpton ave thats eitha lks or jus spanish homies to home boy who was askin ..this shht is flooded but we came up n cuzzins know why just ask u go down like 4 blocks thats all crip is alotta locs out hea in the bx ont get it twisted u got stones (im g- stone), santana blocc, 83 hoovas, rollin 60s, rollin 30s,igc, ggc atleast 30 sets n trust cuzzins do clang hard n thats just 4 blocks down on summit ave i ont even wanna get started on otha blocks
whats CraCCin loC
do u know any Geers in the bX or anywhere else??

G_Clu

Unread post by G_Clu » August 7th, 2004, 10:58 pm

iigh to homies comin from cali to start the raymond set in ny iigh jus cuz u from cali ont mean u can come n start a set u gotta have og status if i was to kno u jus came from cali n u was some young nigga comin from cali ill bang u out jus cuz i feel u trynna step ova hea trynna start some shit u cant start ova thea ont get it twisted cuzz i aint a set trippa but ont try to ride when u aint even down like that cuzz

FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FatHead » August 14th, 2004, 2:46 pm

Silencioso wrote:Los Solidos are a big Puerto Rican gang based in Hartford, Ct. They came out of a merging of Savage Nomads and Ghetto Brothers in Hartford back in the early 90's.
They're major enemies of the Latin Kings and Neta. Their colors are red and blue, Their symbol is the tragedy and comedy masks similar to the "smile now, cry later" symbol used by cholos.

G27 is a prison gang based in Puerto Rico that has factions in New Jersey and maybe other places in the Northeast.
Don`t they have an alliance or something with Vatos Locos? Cause I`ve seen mad spanish head`s with that smile now cry later symbol in my city (Stamford CT) But htey don`t hold no weight really. In my area they`re pretty inactive.

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » August 20th, 2004, 7:35 am

stress55 wrote:WERE the H55DSTAZ AT

WE RIGHT HERE CUZZ 111 N-HOOD CRIP FRUM JERSEY

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 21st, 2004, 9:25 am

N^

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 22nd, 2004, 2:42 am

werd niccaz is riCh RoLLIn Nine owe h90dsta style ove hea in the 914

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » August 22nd, 2004, 7:30 pm

I got a question for y'all NY niggas(nothin but love) where or what is Purple City, where is it at? Harlem, Queens? cause some guy was claiming that up here in T dot.
and Are They bloods?

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » August 22nd, 2004, 7:34 pm

Are the LK's still warring with each other, and whos the Inca
and whats the haps with King Tone.
Do kings still show love to him?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 23rd, 2004, 8:09 am

Kronix wrote:I got a question for y'all NY niggas(nothin but love) where or what is Purple City, where is it at? Harlem, Queens? cause some guy was claiming that up here in T dot.
and Are They bloods?
Purple city is the name of a rap group on diplomat records. I believe the name comes from the 80's when coke was real heavy in Harlem. The bottle tops were purple, and that was like best coke in the whole nyc. coke heads from all boroughs would go up there for a hit.

The name purple city is not a blood gang but bloods may be part of the group. Just like Dip Set. The name isnt a blood gang but some or maybe all their members could be bloods.

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » August 23rd, 2004, 11:52 am

aight, respect

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 7th, 2004, 11:23 am

Kronix wrote:I got a question for y'all NY niggas(nothin but love) where or what is Purple City, where is it at? Harlem, Queens? cause some guy was claiming that up here in T dot.
and Are They bloods?
Purple city is HARLEM and its a street team--- and most the members are Blood (various sets) and 5 percenters

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 7th, 2004, 2:51 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
and Are They bloods?
Purple city is HARLEM and its a street team--- and most the members are Blood (various sets) and 5 percenters
true story.....And I know a few 5 percenters out there........

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 21st, 2004, 2:10 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
and Are They bloods?
true story.....And I know a few 5 percenters out there........
5 Percenters have been around since the 1960's and they are officially the deepest black organized street group in the city with numbers in the 10s of thousands

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 21st, 2004, 6:37 pm

no disrespect but that shit is so phoney to meh shit is like a watered down islam niccaz claim allah but niccaz probably aint even participating in Ramadan :?

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 22nd, 2004, 8:13 am

yung_k wrote:no disrespect but that shit is so phoney to meh shit is like a watered down islam niccaz claim allah but niccaz probably aint even participating in Ramadan :?
Your intitled to your opinion homes, But Believe me, You will get broke off very fast by a 5 % more than a Blood or a Crip(Even though they cool with Bloods).....They be preachin sometimes and all but when it comes to a gang member who try to get physical with them, they dont wanna talk.

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » October 22nd, 2004, 3:14 pm

WHY DO NICCAS TRY TO ACT LIKE 5%ER IS A GANG?? THATS LIKE TRYING TO SAY NATION OF ISLAM IS A GANG...

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » October 22nd, 2004, 4:09 pm

Q wrote:some Corny crip sets in the bronx are
insane gangsta crip Corny
shotguns Corny
81grape street super Corny
92hoover str8 butt i dont respect 92
there are more but those are the ones i know about

How U gonna not mintion the bloCc Gang nicCu u stupid those sets dont bang sbcC bang aDcC bang fucC prospeCt ave {slokspeCt] hunts points and freedom we bang 4 real asC abKout them Santana blocCstuz nicCu get ya shit right

AsC insane Grape and the 92 from Harlem Cuzz that where they Came from 142 st whiCh is now dipset sbKcC is the Bx Crip Just asC the sloK wut set is the hardest Crip set in the bX
them setz u put up dont rep tell them 2 come 2 Simpson or interVille the bLocCztuz hood

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 22nd, 2004, 4:19 pm

listen homie im frum queenz lil homie its 55nhc n e way fool. we got a cali santana blocc in the hood and he dont acknowledge yall.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » October 24th, 2004, 10:50 am

Sleep100 wrote:WHY DO NICCAS TRY TO ACT LIKE 5%ER IS A GANG?? THATS LIKE TRYING TO SAY NATION OF ISLAM IS A GANG...
apparently youve never been to prison homie - open your eyes and notice that the institution classifies any organized black group as a gang. dont listen, see for your self and ask people instead of coming up with your own conclusions

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » October 24th, 2004, 4:05 pm

Q wrote:listen homie im frum queenz lil homie its 55nhc n e way fool. we got a cali santana blocc in the hood and he dont acknowledge yall.

Wut he so call Cali born Santana Wut he need 2 do is Come ChecC the of nicCuz who Claim his set if he a real Santana he need 2 ChecC the set before he talC shit homie

O im so sCared another Cali Santana out here let me tucC my raG

My oGz from Compton stupid back from the 70z with it dummy
He aint the only nicCu from Cali and he aint my oG

FucC wut he aCknowledge we still real Santanaz fucC if he like it or not
how u kno he a real Santana anyway I can tell u dont kno wut real

Aint no santana in Queenz

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » October 24th, 2004, 6:53 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
Sleep100 wrote:WHY DO NICCAS TRY TO ACT LIKE 5%ER IS A GANG?? THATS LIKE TRYING TO SAY NATION OF ISLAM IS A GANG...
apparently youve never been to prison homie - open your eyes and notice that the institution classifies any organized black group as a gang. dont listen, see for your self and ask people instead of coming up with your own conclusions
NIGGA I HAVE BEEN TO PRISON, AND WHEN I COME ON SITES LIKE THIS, THEY LIST NIGGAS LIKE 5%ER LIKE ITS A GANG AND IN THE STREETS GANGBANGING, ALL THE 5%ERS IVE MET WERE PEACEFUL DOWN TO EARTH CATS AND FOLLOWED THE TEACHINGS RELIGIOUSLY, NOT ON SOME FOUL SHIT. MY ORIGINAL POST WAS TO FIND OUT WHY NYC CATS BE TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE THERE A STREET GANG OR SOMETHING CUZ THATS WAY OFF BASE

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » October 26th, 2004, 8:25 pm

Sleep100 wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
NIGGA I HAVE BEEN TO PRISON, AND WHEN I COME ON SITES LIKE THIS, THEY LIST NIGGAS LIKE 5%ER LIKE ITS A GANG AND IN THE STREETS GANGBANGING, ALL THE 5%ERS IVE MET WERE PEACEFUL DOWN TO EARTH CATS AND FOLLOWED THE TEACHINGS RELIGIOUSLY, NOT ON SOME FOUL SHIT. MY ORIGINAL POST WAS TO FIND OUT WHY NYC CATS BE TALKING ABOUT IT LIKE THERE A STREET GANG OR SOMETHING because THATS WAY OFF BASE
It's just like "God Body" when these dudes(5%ers) get knocked or do foul shit niggaz put them in a catigory like there a gang even though there not.Just like people was sayin "God Body" was blood some years ago because a lot of dudes that was "God Body" and got locked turned blood in jail

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 26th, 2004, 8:33 pm

jamar wrote:
Q wrote:listen homie im frum queenz lil homie its 55nhc n e way fool. we got a cali santana blocc in the hood and he dont acknowledge yall.

Wut he so call Cali born Santana Wut he need 2 do is Come ChecC the of nicCuz who Claim his set if he a real Santana he need 2 ChecC the set before he talC shit homie

what colors yall bangin out in the bx ? im out hea near bruccner blvd on the 6 line... i ran acrosss a atlantiC driVe C C in bk at labor day he said he from the bx dats the only "CC ryder" i eva came across in NY point blank

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » October 27th, 2004, 8:03 am

yung_k wrote:
jamar wrote:

what colors yall bangin out in the bx ? im out hea near bruccner blvd on the 6 line... i ran acrosss a atlantiC driVe C C in bk at labor day he said he from the bx dats the only "CC ryder" i eva came across in NY point blank

those same aDcC ryde under us we told them where they set was from
A.D get everything from santana blocC inCluding status wut u thinC they get they Crip shit from interville& simpson bX sbkcC oG-C.mal oG-ShaCy-LoCz

TraGity run that set they rep with the bloCC
we dont Claim cC ryder only a born cC can Clam cC ryder if u from the east you a E C rdyer point blanC k

if u dont kno wut the blocC flagz is are u sure u was brought home the right way or was u just stomped on and give'n a blu flag

U responding 2 a real oG now A.D.CC dont hav oG that why they Come 2 Us it will be real hard 2 G ChecC this Crip rite here i was tought by a kinG oG so i kno my shit real well holla LoC

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 27th, 2004, 11:22 am

jamar wrote: if u dont kno wut the blocC flagz is are u sure u was brought home the right way or was u just stomped on and give'n a blu flag
Since when yall ni99az say "brought home"... I aint never known crips to say that shit...
Last edited by zip3ace on October 27th, 2004, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 27th, 2004, 12:59 pm

jamar wrote:
yung_k wrote:
jamar wrote:

A.D get everything from santana blocC inCluding status wut u thinC they get they Crip shit from interville& simpson bX sbkcC oG-C.mal oG-ShaCy-LoCz

we dont Claim cC ryder only a born cC can Clam cC ryder if u from the east you a E C rdyer point blanC k

if u dont kno wut the blocC flagz is are u sure u was brought home the right way or was u just stomped on and give'n a blu flag

U responding 2 a real oG now A.D.CC dont hav oG that why they Come 2 Us it will be real hard 2 G ChecC this Crip rite here i was tought by a kinG oG so i kno my shit real well holla LoC

how dey turn adcc if dey have no og?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 27th, 2004, 1:00 pm

zip3ace wrote:
jamar wrote:
yung_k wrote:
jamar wrote:
Q wrote: if u dont kno wut the blocC flagz is are u sure u was brought home the right way or was u just stomped on and give'n a blu flag
Since when yall guys say "brought home"... I aint never known crips to say that shit...
i aint rite that shit

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 27th, 2004, 3:34 pm

i had always though santana was bangin them blacc rags........but wuteva, soo how adcc get out hea n clicc with yall?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 27th, 2004, 5:44 pm

Q wrote:
zip3ace wrote:
jamar wrote:
yung_k wrote:
jamar wrote:
Q wrote: if u dont kno wut the blocC flagz is are u sure u was brought home the right way or was u just stomped on and give'n a blu flag
Since when yall guys say "brought home"... I aint never known crips to say that shit...
i aint rite that shit
yea i know. it was jamar...

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » October 28th, 2004, 5:54 am

yung_k wrote:i had always though santana was bangin them black rags........but wuteva, soo how adcc get out hea n clicc with yall?

blacC is our set Color U kno ya shit homie we dont tell many people that Cuz alot of loCz dont kno about set color or how 2 Crip walC they set on the east they just kno about blu flag and the C-walC u C snoopK doing

i dont kno how aDcC Came about i dont kno they oGz
we hit them off cuz we kno they dum when it cum 2 Cripping

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » October 28th, 2004, 6:06 am

Q wrote:
jamar wrote:
yung_k wrote:
jamar wrote:

how dey turn adcc if dey have no og?

dont asC me asC them

brought home -loCC'd in
does its matter
nicCu is u a bKangu?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 28th, 2004, 1:34 pm

I know what brought home mean... I just never knew crips said it. I never ever heard crips use that shit. Dont tell me u picked up on some Blood language and decided to use it for yourself kuz thats Blood Talk. Ni99a im Red Family Piru... in canarsie... i been Blood in canarsie since this shit was all crip.