Big time BLACK hustlers & gangsters & pimps from you

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Big time BLACK hustlers & gangsters & pimps from you

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 5:50 pm

IN NEWYORK : these are just some of the recent times well known

Richie rich porter
LA
alpo (RAT )
AZ
PREACHER
fritz
B.G. billyguy
fatcat
pappy mason
killer ben
50 cent (the real one )
peter shue
peewee kirkland
supreme
kevin childes
pistol pete rollack (the real one) SMM.
red jack
nappy redd
hatian jack

VybzKartel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VybzKartel » November 6th, 2006, 6:06 pm

I just know . the Real 50 Cent & AZ

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 6:19 pm

both rappers took there names from real dudes that put it down .......50 cent dead murdered , and the real AZ is alive and well chillin he was from the rap group MOBB STYLE ....they are the only real street dudes that was part of the hustle game to make a record to come out of harlem. .....the az that ryhmed with nas got his name from him

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 8:55 pm

there was black gangsters in every state , hustlers , pimps, policy numbers kings in the 30's - 40's - 50's - 60's - 70's - up until today that competed and went to war with the italians.

the black gangsters on the list above and a WHOLE LOT that i didnt put on that list gave newyork its " recent " reputation and swagger some of the people that you see in hiphop today : jayz -50cent -p.diddy etc. ...> took there styles from these hustlers and they wear it in videos and it influenced the> fashion , jewelry & car game today.

mobb style is the true representation of the real original harlem, newyorkcity niggas. newyork died in the early 90's. that was the last real generation of tough niggas. unless a little young nigga is brought up & explained the way it use to be when sh-t was real.

dipset is from the late 90's - 2k present day newyork niggas REAL corny . and pink is the official dipset diplomatic color they repp themselves. they do not represent the real newyork in any way except ONLY IN arrogance and flashiness not gangtersism or toughness.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 8:59 pm

and that lil wayne & baby kissing sh-t .....thats the new niggas way of doing sh-t . i doubt thats ITS something dudes do in there hood.

SO ITS BETWEEN THEM.....YUCK!?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 6th, 2006, 9:00 pm

WHO ARE THE BLACK GANGTERS OF YOUR STATE ?????????/

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Big time BLACK hustlers & gangsters & pimps from

Unread post by MafiaG » November 8th, 2006, 5:05 pm

NICKELS wrote:IN NEWYORK : these are just some of the recent times well known

Richie rich porter
LA
alpo (RAT )
AZ
PREACHER
fritz
B.G. billyguy
fatcat
pappy mason
killer ben
50 cent (the real one )
peter shue
peewee kirkland
supreme
kevin childes
red jack
nappy redd
hatian jack

Those are the bloods and crips from new york --------------> FAKE

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » November 8th, 2006, 10:28 pm

did smm turn blood under pistol pete?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2006, 12:31 pm

Out here the Nigerians are quite big. They dont run under a certain name, but they are doing big time business.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 9th, 2006, 11:34 pm

all them dudes is heavy weight pushers - killers - astortion..... all through the mid 80's to early 90's.

i think pistol pete got 25 to life im not sure but his crew turned to that blood sh-t when the majority of them got knocked.

but his crew was originally a hustle crew from the bx....from newyork all the way down south - carolinas they was moving good weight and raking in big paper....that blood sh-t didnt start to they all got double digits in the penn.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:08 am

[quote="jeff"]did smm turn blood under pistol pete?[/quote]

petey was known as strictly a hustla in the the view(soundview,bx),all the barber shops,bodegas in the view they will tell u the same thing im saying,pete was a lowkey dude alotta heads in the view didnt know he was slingin...everybody in the view knows him as that sex money murda was a regular neighborhood crew...soundview is my mothers stomping grounds she knows all these so called "street gangstas" when they was rockin pampers ..im all the backblocks like stop signs...petey formed the crew strictly for moving weight/stick ups in the southeast bronx...he started it..& dudes like lord tariq & peter gunz tried to keep the word alive(on some bronx shxt)...now somewhere down the line people started saying this is blood...then 2 or 3 years later(present) u got ny bloods calling they own people fake...game is azz backwards period

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:12 am

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="jeff"]did smm turn blood under pistol pete?[/quote]

petey was known as strictly a hustla in the the view(soundview,bx),all the barber shops,bodegas in the view they will tell u the same thing im saying,pete was a lowkey dude alotta heads in the view didnt know he was slingin...everybody in the view knows him as that sex money murda was a regular neighborhood crew...soundview is my mothers stomping grounds she knows all these so called "street gangstas" when they was rockin pampers ..im all the backblocks like stop signs...petey formed the crew strictly for moving weight/stick ups in the southeast bronx...he started it..& dudes like lord tariq & peter gunz tried to keep the word alive(on some bronx shxt)...now somewhere down the line people started saying this is blood...then 2 or 3 years later(present) u got ny bloods calling they own people fake...game is azz backwards period[/quote]

im on all these backblocks like stop signs*.......sex money murda turned blood in the pen if anything....niggahs was feeling pistol p style...next thing u know u got niggahs in other borough reppin a bronx neighborhood crew

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:23 am

no crew that " grows " stay on the that one block..........if im smm from sound view and im knocked up north , and my peoples on the inside is from jersey and brooklyn and they real niggas like me , and whole our section down, you damn right they gone claim smm. once your team grows that block thing dont matter. its about having real dudes with you from any where ...could be a nigga i served time with from nebraska , if he was beating the sh-t out of niggas , wont rat , and he got my back. he on my team...cause you got niggas from your own block thats soft with no heart. that crack under pressure.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:25 am

there called sex money murder , not soundview money & murder.....once they joined the NYC bloods you knew they was gone have all types of niggas runnin with that set. pistol pete himself dont even know have the niggas in that sh-t and usuing his name. he on serious lock down. pete rollack is fuched

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:26 am

[quote="NICKELS"]no crew that " grows " stay on the that one block..........if im smm from sound view and im knocked up north , and my peoples on the inside is from jersey and brooklyn and they real niggas like me , and whole our section down, you damn right they gone claim smm. once your team grows that block thing dont matter. its about having real dudes with you from any where ...could be a nigga i served time with from nebraska , if he was beating the sh-t out of niggas , wont rat , and he got my back. he on my team...cause you got niggas from your own block thats soft with no heart. that crack under pressure.[/quote]

niggahs started claiming smm after it turned blood....nobody was reppin it when it was a stick up crew on lafayette ave

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:28 am

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="NICKELS"]no crew that " grows " stay on the that one block..........if im smm from sound view and im knocked up north , and my peoples on the inside is from jersey and brooklyn and they real niggas like me , and whole our section down, you damn right they gone claim smm. once your team grows that block thing dont matter. its about having real dudes with you from any where ...could be a nigga i served time with from nebraska , if he was beating the sh-t out of niggas , wont rat , and he got my back. he on my team...cause you got niggas from your own block thats soft with no heart. that crack under pressure.[/quote]

niggahs started claiming smm after it turned blood....nobody was reppin it when it was a stick up crew on lafayette ave[/quote]

other then them lafayette /lacombe/randall nigggahs ..0t-handful of carolina niggahs affiliated ...& peter gunz

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Big time BLACK hustlers & gangsters & pimps from

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:30 am

[quote="NICKELS"]IN NEWYORK : these are just some of the recent times well known

Richie rich porter
LA
alpo (RAT )
AZ
PREACHER
fritz
B.G. billyguy
fatcat
pappy mason
killer ben
50 cent (the real one )
peter shue
peewee kirkland
supreme
kevin childes
red jack
nappy redd
hatian jack[/quote]

i see on this list nowhere is og mack name...thats good gave bronx...ny period a black eye to outta town niggahs obsessed with this blood /crip shxt....fatcat was supposed to have s/s jamaica in a headlock in his era

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:30 am

i heard of them before that blood sh-t though.............when i heard they turned over to that . i knew it was penn politics..........blood or not they still SMM. i respect them though

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:36 am

og mack " is not a heavy hitter , hes only known for starting the countries biggest FAKE blood set of a city..............lmao ....ITS THE TRUTH. he is not a street legend i put him with this new newyork bullsh-t. i only give him credit for defending blacks in prison from latins ..thats it . if he was original i would have gave him more respect. them dudes on that list was the last of the real dudes from the 90's and back to the 1930's who gave newyork its gangsta reputation. now newyork is changing it wont be the same 5 yrs from now ...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:42 am

i respect cali dudes livin here in nyc , and they dont dig the fake sets but . what can you do sh-t travels. but if dudes wanna claim ...let them go to cali or get with a homie from cali to show them how to carry themeselves .....cause these dudes here in newyork is fuchin ridiculous & embarrassing.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:46 am

its funny how mack started this whole ny blood era during the the david denkins era(good black mayor for the blk people even though he couldnt control crime)...everything was ny swagger when he was in office..when he left & times changed with the guilians & bloombergs alotta dudes lost/forgot/ or wasnt schooled on how they identitys shoulda been not to mention rap...mack got alotta people killed/face buck 50 over that blood shxt(even though he didnt put a gun to peoples heads) alotta people was brainwashed & fell for his bs

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 12:50 am

[quote="NICKELS"]i respect cali dudes livin here in nyc , and they dont dig the fake sets but . what can you do sh-t travels. but if dudes wanna claim ...let them go to cali or get with a homie from cali to show them how to carry themeselves .....cause these dudes here in newyork is fuchin ridiculous & embarrassing.[/quote]

u wouldnt know half the dudes gang bangin from cali in ny unless u just out the blue bring up a topic about bangin...then u see it come out of them(the cali dudes)...& alotta them still would be lowkey....some might wanna branch out a set in ny turf(some) but some moved to ny /other states to get away from the bangin scene..why would niggahs wanna be involved in that in another state beefing with niggahs whose not from they neighborhood...i aint knocking nobody though but i see some simple minded dudes who born & raised in ny & claim a ny set but will talk down on highschool kids/regular dudes who try to make up they own crew & be original

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 12:54 am

i think between mack & westcoast influence with tupac & suge music wise and the latinkings attacking dudes on some gangsh-t cause niggas to form bloods , cause back then niggas was hatin each other only on bouroughs , niggas wasnt on that gang sh-t .......i was cause i started out a decepticon and i was from harlem , that was new to me cause in harlem everybody hustled. i just got caught up with some brooklyn dudes in 88 and they put me to street bangin & robbery.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 1:00 am

that borough street beef still exist to this day...i think if ny had folks/peoples mobs in it it would be less talk about them...dudes especially on here focus on the dudes who claim blood/crip in ny nonstop...if they fake or real thats they business but dam...i dont think they focus on ny on cali blocks at all unless a jim jones video pops up

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 1:02 am

my peoples from cali here in nyc i met through my man whos belizean....they his peoples & family i told them about my family in cali and that i go and over there once a year ...we hit it off they travel back & fourth from nyc harelm & brooklyn to cali ... there they relaxed here aint to stressful like the blocks out there in cali. this is a get a way for them and to be with family different scenery....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 1:06 am

nah cali niggas only talk about newyork niggas and the flossin they do. rap syles and money & material status.

jimjones is corny.........that dude dont have a clue what bangin is. hes a fashion model for nyc bloods. he just gettin paper now and he learned the rap game now .....but bloods like how he promote them on some next sh-t.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 1:11 am

[quote="NICKELS"]nah cali niggas only talk about newyork niggas and the flossin they do. rap syles and money & material status.

jimjones is corny.........that dude dont have a clue what bangin is. hes a fashion model for nyc bloods. he just gettin paper now and he learned the rap game now .....but bloods like how he promote them on some next sh-t.[/quote]

all these young blood(so called) rappers(el dorado red etc)..coming out on the ny blood movement its tacky

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 1:23 am

gangs travel, theres crips and bloods in almost every state ....but at least there are dudes from cali thats starting these sets and are connected back to the block on the west..

its more embarrasing to make up a fake set......and have no kind connection to the original team.

newyork is much closer to chi - town so thats a little more believable if there was a heavy folk / people situation in newyork.

i think newyork ran out of ....hood role models in the early 90's when they swept all the hustlers and gangsters up.after the crack era .. so ya know niggas look else where ....but cali niggas wouldnt diss newyork niggas so much if the sets was coming out of california

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 1:27 am

i would be a shamed to be out reppin for NINE TREY GANGSTA BLOODS & all them fake ubn sets or the new fake ones taking names from california but never been out there or know anybody out there.

eldorado red should have dropped that nine trey "bullsh-t and got official out on the west. if he was for real about it.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 10th, 2006, 2:07 am

in a way its half original if they make up they own set...because it looks strange for dudes to be claiming lets say " athens park blood gang or /60s nhc" & they never been to the leftcoast & actually got down in that neighborhood...on the other hand starting up a set example:ntg,g shine on ya own is kinda backwards..i feel nobody should be able to come into ya hood & run shxt(calling it for what it is)..i dont care what state...u wanna come into a hood & rep ya neighborhood thats cool..now if u gonna let a out of towner run ya hood atleast have some say in it(u wanna claim blood/crip atleast have that cali/or wherever dude form a set for ya neighborhood so u wont have to claim a neighborhood u never stepped for in)...niggahs dying over gang beef is serious as is but to die for a hood u never been to is 10 times crazier...i had a homeboy who was from 79st mad swan gang he had moved to south/side jamaica queens..niggah wound up claiming his hood & got down with the crew m.o.b(money over bxtches with the money flags)...i said why u never decided to branch out in ny he said 1-they not allowed to unless a high ranking member gives him permission...2-he dont feel like its worth it ....he came to ny & got down with a ny crew...but back to that folks/peoples mob thing ny is closer to the chi then it is cali but back to rap all u see is bloods/crips all over tv screens/magazines i think that took a negative effect on youngstas/old guys who still think young ...but im surprised back in the 60s,70s, 80s that folks/peoples movement didnt have a effect on ny dudes being as though those mobs was out way before bloods/crips came out...ny had black panthers so after that faded u would have thought those mobs would have had a effect on the black movement upnorth

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 10th, 2006, 3:09 am

black panthers influenced nyc more than chi - town . i remeber hearing about how the panthers was trying to work something out with chi - town organizations but ...j edgar hoover FBI shut the sh-t down on some sneaky sh-t.

but newyork was panther 21 .........wich is crazy cause its still a cali influence again. my peoples i deal with are black family members and they still go up and see the political prisoners here in nyc.

to me its all black ..blacks inflience blacks , its better than looking to another race ...so brothers should embrace each other. and correct them on how to advance and civilize.........cause if we got through a real racial problem in the future we will be tighter as a people and equipped mentally...no leaders they get killed and everything falls a part ....more like a bee hive or army antz as a whole the same mind frame. its starts at home with the kids.

if i see a brother being attackedby some other people ill help him if i didnt know him.

snazzo
If in the United States: New Hampshire
What city do you live in now?: englewood

Unread post by snazzo » November 17th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Glad to see my brother Peter Shue was not forgotten.-Thanx Nickels