Harlem Bloods

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Harlem Bloods

Unread post by youngwun » November 30th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Two thangs:

1. What blood gangs are in Harlem, i.e. with pressence, not just two or three niggaz from BK or BX living there and claiming.

2. Do these gangs got hoods or they real spread out?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 30th, 2006, 10:27 pm

93 GB
59 BRIM
BLACK P STONES
183 GB
RED FAM PIRU

THOSE ARE THE MOST KNOWN, HARLEM REDS HAVE HOODS IN THEIR HOOD, BUT THE REALLLY DONT WAR MUCH with THE LOCS IN THEY HOOD, SEE HARLEM NIGGAZ ABOUT MONEY, IN BROOKLYN NIGGAZ GETS IT IN REGARDLESS, BASICALLY HARLEM REDS ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM MORE ACTIVE THEN BROOKLYN REDS, I HATE TO SAY IT BUT IT IS TRUE. THEY HAVE A PRESNCE AS IN THEY ARE THERE BUT AS LAYN NIGGAZ DOWN, MAYBE SOME LIKE 35% ARE RIDERS THE REST GET THEIR MONEY, IF HARLEM AND BROOKLYN REDS SWITCH HOODS, HARLEM REDS WOULD NOT STAND A CHANCE, NO DISS TO ANYONE BUT IT IS THE TRUTH.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 1st, 2006, 9:23 am

I met some fools in NC claimin Red Fam Piru. They said it was an offshoot of 183. That true?

And are the Stones that big of a pressence in Harlem or NYC in general? They on that Chi shit or they banging red/blood? Do they beef with 93GB and 5/9, who are UBN? Are 93 and 5/9 tight?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » December 1st, 2006, 2:52 pm

Well from what I've noticed, because I do know a couple bloods and I have family that bang blood. Is that a few blood cats that were once bangin eastcoast sets switch over to westcoast sets. I know a couple of dudes that went from bangin ntg and then switch over to 5-9 Brim. I asked them why they switch and they answer be is that they join 5-9 because they are more "official" and strictly go by their history because they are a westcoast set. The reason they dropped ntg is because they don't want to seem like "fashion" bloods and for some reason their set is just falling apart.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 5:28 pm

[quote="youngwun"]I met some fools in NC claimin Red Fam Piru. They said it was an offshoot of 183. That true?

And are the Stones that big of a pressence in Harlem or NYC in general? They on that Chi shit or they banging red/blood? Do they beef with 93GB and 5/9, who are UBN? Are 93 and 5/9 tight?[/quote]

man 5-9 brim in ny is from the los angeles neighborhood but 5-9 brim is apart of the ny united blood nation..that was 1 of the sets that was formed when all the ny made blood sets formed the ubn alliance in rikers...they use eastcoast codes but use a westcoast neighborhood...every blood in ny dont know each other thats a fact so you might catch a dude in harlem claiming 5-9 brim & bangin ubn codes & you cross the 3rd ave bridge to go into the bronx & see a dude claiming 5-9 brim bangin under a cali o.g the 1 dude i know from my strip in the bronx he bangs cali way but its also niggahs from other boroughs whose not under him who bang the ubn way...& its just not with that case...alotta niggahs start to rep westcoast neighborhoods but throw in ny codes...niggahs on this website say if you real blood or crip you dont bang the 5 or 6...alotta niggahs on the street dont know that they dont have access to dudes who can school them on the right way to bang..so all niggahs know is what they been taught(ubn ,nyb)..so if a niggah from ny say he claim this set & not have the answers(ubn questions) then hes considered food(ny damu way of fake)..so thats how that goes man

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 5:31 pm

seen clowns turn athens park blood into a straight playground set (banging 5 pt stars,codes)

& bgloco is right on that harlem bloods aint really on that bangin shxt ....niggahs is run-way models..its a fashion show to like 98% of them(flossing crates/red rags in they building lobby)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 5:38 pm

& 3rd you asked what blood set in harlem has a "presence"....like many of the other boroughs its 93...it might be a grip full of sets in harlem but 93 always been the popular one they recruit anybody to the shxt like its a basketball tournament....when beef jumps off 9 times out of 10 its a 93 member being a victim or the suspect...period :arrow: heads act like they dont be outside or something man

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 5:40 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]& 3rd you asked what blood set in harlem has a "presence"....like many of the other boroughs its 93...it might be a grip full of sets in harlem but 93 always been the popular one they recruit anybody to the shxt like its a basketball tournament....when beef jumps off 9 times out of 10 its a 93 member being a victim or the suspect...period :arrow: heads act like they dont be outside or something man[/quote]

from stinking lincoln to grant & everything in between :!:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 1st, 2006, 6:10 pm

I was actually askin if Stones got that big of a pressence and if they bang blood or they on that Chi shit.

93 recruits anyone now? Brazy... they seemed to be one of the more respected sets years back.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 1st, 2006, 6:33 pm

[quote="youngwun"]I was actually askin if Stones got that big of a pressence and if they bang blood or they on that Chi shit.

93 recruits anyone now? Brazy... they seemed to be one of the more respected sets years back.[/quote]

93 always recruited anybody with they arms open since the late 90's,alotta niggahs across the city still respect 93 thats why i was like what? when niggahs on this website said 93 is fading off,them niggahs still got numbers fake or not is the next mans opinion....i tried to speak on the stones in ny bang the cali bps way & niggahs on here was like in they hood the bps bang the chicago peoples way(niggahs probably dont even know what they talking about)...so thats that ...majority of the stones in the bronx is on that blood shxt

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 2nd, 2006, 1:18 am

MAN 93 IS A LIKE A FAD, NOW THEY CLAIMING TRAYSIDE IN THE UPPER 60'S AND OVA HARLEM, THE REAL TRAYS( ETG'S) IN BK AND QNZ IS REALLY NOT FEELING THAT, 93 IS DEEP BUT THEY ARE FASHION BANGERS EX. JIM JONES, JUEZLZ SANTANNA, WELL QUITE HONESTLY CRIPS IN NYC IS LIKE ALMOST 2 SEPERATE FACTIONS, W/S THOSE WHO HAVE WESTCOAST ORIGINS, AND EASTCOAST BASED SETS( THOSE WHO CLAIM THE 6 AND VERY COOL with FOLKS) SO LIKE IN CERTAIN HOODS, IF U RIDE THE 6 THATS A AUTOMATIC PROBLEM. WELL back TO HARLEM, MAN THE STONES ARE NOT THAT DEEP IN NYC, AND RED FAM PIRU IS NOT A 183 OFFSHOOT, RFP DO THEY OWN THING, AS THEM BEING ACTIVE UMMMM QUITE HONESTLY SOME OF THEM ARE, SOME OF THEM HUSTLE, SOME OF THEM ARE FASHION FLAGGERS, AND THEY STILL RIDE THE 5 THATS IS JUST HILARIOUS TO MEE LOL.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » December 2nd, 2006, 6:54 am

Qdawg wrote:5-9 brim in ny is from the los angeles neighborhood

remember there's no 5-9 brim in l.a. anymore, they're in san diego

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 2nd, 2006, 7:20 am

No offense Loco, but I doubt 93GB even knows the history of your set so thats probably why they claimin "Trayside", because to them they probably think they the originators. In NYC, seems like everybody is at least a lil' bit confused.

I remember PurpleCityHello on here saying 93 was pretty strict... and how they only let in blacks and ricans/domicans. No straight up latin or white boys? And 93 & 5/9 are straight with eachother? It almost seems like they the same set to some people I've talked to, i.e. they roll together.

Jim Jones seems to be distancing himself from the whole banging thing in interviews. Personally, I think thats some lame shit seeing as how much hes made it obvious in videos of what he claimin'. My question is, seems like all the Harlem niggaz be ridin with him so he cant be that big of a buster, but how does the rest of 93 in BX, BK and Q feel bout that?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » December 2nd, 2006, 12:19 pm

93 is deep in every boro but that is because they been puttin anybody on since 1993. it always niggas that was corny in the hood or wasnt on no bangin shit. they get locked up n come home blood.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 2nd, 2006, 1:13 pm

[quote="Q"]93 is deep in every boro but that is because they been puttin anybody on since 1993. it always niggas that was corny in the hood or wasnt on no bangin shit. they get locked up n come home blood.[/quote]

i tried saying that like 20 times already @they put anybody down....& to youngwun i said 93 is deep in all ny..thats the motherland set for ubn

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 2nd, 2006, 1:26 pm

Isn't 93 apart of gunz gangstaz or what cause i been hearing that lately get back at me with that.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 2nd, 2006, 4:26 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"]Isn't 93 apart of gunz gangstaz or what cause i been hearing that lately get back at me with that.[/quote]

guns gangstas?...you sure you dont mean techz n grenades?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 2nd, 2006, 4:27 pm

[quote="youngwun"]No offense Loco, but I doubt 93GB even knows the history of your set so thats probably why they claimin "Trayside", because to them they probably think they the originators. In NYC, seems like everybody is at least a lil' bit confused.

I remember PurpleCityHello on here saying 93 was pretty strict... and how they only let in blacks and ricans/domicans. No straight up latin or white boys? And 93 & 5/9 are straight with eachother? It almost seems like they the same set to some people I've talked to, i.e. they roll together.

Jim Jones seems to be distancing himself from the whole banging thing in interviews. Personally, I think thats some lame shit seeing as how much hes made it obvious in videos of what he claimin'. My question is, seems like all the Harlem niggaz be ridin with him so he cant be that big of a buster, but how does the rest of 93 in BX, BK and Q feel bout that?[/quote]

93 in the bronx is not as heavy as it would be in other boroughs...you mainly see gkb/g-shine whatever you wanna call it, sex money murda gang.. & 5-9 brim more then any in the bx

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 2nd, 2006, 6:07 pm

I thought SMM got considered food and were pretty much run out? Man, its so much to keep up with. More complicated than even LA banging shit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 2nd, 2006, 6:12 pm

[quote="youngwun"]I thought SMM got considered food and were pretty much run out? Man, its so much to keep up with. More complicated than even LA banging shit.[/quote]

thats why niggahs should leave this shit to ya boys & ny do its own thing...smm is considered food but alotta niggahs still claim it...93 is considered food now but they if not the deepest set in ny

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 3rd, 2006, 10:51 am

Qdawg wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:Isn't 93 apart of gunz gangstaz or what cause i been hearing that lately get back at me with that.

Homie i am sure of it gun gangstaz i swear.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 4th, 2006, 2:29 am

NTG lets in white boys. a white dude in NY i kno personally used to bang it b4 all that miller shit kame about

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 4th, 2006, 12:31 pm

JIM JONES, UMM LET ME START,HE IS A HUSTLER, MADE SOME BREAD AS FAR AS BANGING WISE, THE RIP LIST OF CRIPS IN HARLEM IS VERY, VERY LOW COMPATED TO OTHER BOROUGHS LIKE BK AND QNZ, NTG IS DEEP BUT ONCE AGAIN ANYBODY CAN CE ONE, IN MOST C SETS I KNOW U HAVE TO BE AT LEAST A BIT ACTIVE, TO EVEN GET RESPECT FROM OTHER SETS, AND MOST NIGGAZ THAT IS RED WENT TO JAIL AND AND LITERALLY FORCED IT TO IT, THAT IS NONSENSE AND NOT RESPECTED AT ALL.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 4th, 2006, 8:00 pm

youngwun wrote:I met some fools in NC claimin Red Fam Piru. They said it was an offshoot of 183. That true?

And are the Stones that big of a pressence in Harlem or NYC in general? They on that Chi shit or they banging red/blood? Do they beef with 93GB and 5/9, who are UBN? Are 93 and 5/9 tight?

Nah! We aint got shit to do with 183 or anything UBN. We just Pirus.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 4th, 2006, 8:04 pm

youngwun wrote:I was actually askin if Stones got that big of a pressence and if they bang blood or they on that Chi shit.

93 recruits anyone now? Brazy... they seemed to be one of the more respected sets years back.

The Stones I knew banged the chi town way. Those were the Bx, Queens, and Brooklyn Stones. I met some Harlem Stones who was claiming Blood.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 4th, 2006, 8:09 pm

youngwun wrote:I thought SMM got considered food and were pretty much run out? Man, its so much to keep up with. More complicated than even LA banging shit.

SMM is not food.

SMM in Brooklyn got labeled... thats why you dont see much SMM in Brooklyn.

But Bronx ni99az are authentic.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 4th, 2006, 8:10 pm

TwoGlockz wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:Isn't 93 apart of gunz gangstaz or what cause i been hearing that lately get back at me with that.

Homie i am sure of it gun gangstaz i swear.

I heard of Gunz Ganstaz a long time ago... like in '99. I was rocking my green flag, and some chick was like "are you Gunz Gangsta?" thats the first and last time i heard of them.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 4th, 2006, 8:44 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="youngwun"]I thought SMM got considered food and were pretty much run out? Man, its so much to keep up with. More complicated than even LA banging shit.[/quote]

thats why niggahs should leave this shit to ya boys & ny do its own thing...smm is considered food but alotta niggahs still claim it...93 is considered food now but they if not the deepest set in ny[/quote]

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 5th, 2006, 10:13 am

GUNZ GANGSTER IS ORGINALLY FROM LINDEN HOUSES IN ENY I KNOW ONE OF THE TOP G'S WE WENT TO SOUTH SHORE TOGHETHER THEY DEEP AND THEY ARE LIKE DAMUS, BUT SOME JUS CLAIM STRICLY GUNZ NAH MEAN, THEY SORTA LIKE HOOVERS BUT THEY DONT BEEF WITH MANY( A FEW) DAMUS LIKE THAT.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 10:19 pm

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="youngwun"]I thought SMM got considered food and were pretty much run out? Man, its so much to keep up with. More complicated than even LA banging shit.[/quote]

SMM is not food.

SMM in Brooklyn got labeled... thats why you dont see much SMM in Brooklyn.

But Bronx guys are authentic.[/quote]

its sad sex money murder decided to label thereself "blood"...they was doing perfectly fine as a regular bx neighborhood crew...hood they from in bx ( the view)barely has any left in there like that

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 20th, 2007, 7:00 am

Isn't el dorado red from harlem?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 20th, 2007, 3:56 pm

yes sir

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”