NY Rappers w/ Gang Affiliations

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 13th, 2006, 11:08 am

Ok if juelz is a b-dog why is he flagin different color ragz on his videos can anybody explain that.

This is the dip$et hand$ign homies:

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 13th, 2006, 11:40 am

TwoGlockz wrote:Ok if juelz is a b-dog why is he flagin different color ragz on his videos can anybody explain that.

This is the dip$et hand$ign homies:

He wears different color rags because Dipset aint the definition of gangbanging in NY, Kali or anywhere homie! Dude is a rapper that was banging a little, or just claiming but aint a dude known for street cred. Bottom line is the dude is a b dawg no matter what flag he wears. Shazz Loc was on this dude hard with the Grapes because them niggaz switch bandana colors for every photo shoot like its fashion and to LA niggaz that just aint the case.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 13th, 2006, 12:20 pm

^ Thanks fo explaing that but have anybody heard of a harlem diplomat name "A-mafia" i think he is a b-dog.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 13th, 2006, 12:50 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"]^ Thanks fo explaing that but have anybody heard of a harlem diplomat name "A-mafia" i think he is a b-dog.[/quote]

no...no...no..mafia is a regular hood niggah purplecity birdgang is the gang..its not blood not crip they rock purple flags...purplecity is named after washington heights/harlem for the purple smoke that circulate threw the blocks...just thought i clear that up before another rumor pops up with 1 of yah niggahs man

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 13th, 2006, 12:53 pm

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="BG MLOCO"]IF HE DID SWITCH THAT IS STUPID.[/quote]

See the thing is.... with alot UBN bloods they are loyal to the nation... moreso than the set. They really dont care what set they banging as long as they blood. In some hoods, they'll be like two or three sets mixed in. So in effect, whether they NTG FNB or OET... its all the same. If a ni99a disrespect one, the others gonna pop off too. Feel me? So in alot of cases they all basically part of the same set just with a different name.

Now if the ni99a had jumped from GKB to NTG that wouldve been a different story.[/quote]

seems like everybody who join oet drop it to join another set...that blood/crip shit is a game to more then half of the niggahs in the city...ive seen niggahs change sets on the regular like niggahs change socks...how can you take yahself serious when you doing that...you be better off making up ya own neighborhood crew & stick to that

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 13th, 2006, 1:47 pm

I Got Love Fa the Diplomats:

1st. Off they said when jim jones fought lil cease and the junior mafia cam'ron was nowhere in sight

2nd. When juelz was performing on stage he took off his red flag cause three crips came to the front of the stage throwing up and shouting out "crips".

Damn now dem boyz got it bad i swear.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » December 13th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Cats can't get Gangsta overnight, my friend.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 13th, 2006, 8:06 pm

^ :lol:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 13th, 2006, 8:43 pm

JIM JONES DIDNT FIGHT HE GOT KNOCCED OUT CAM TRIED TO COP A PLEA, THEN HE HOPPED THE GATE. WELL I FEEL PURPLE CITY IS SOME STUPID, AND IDIOTS THEY AINT CRIP, MOST OF THEM ARE BLOOD AND THEY WEAR PURPLE FLAGS, THAT IS STUPID, CUZ OF THE PURPLE HAZE THEY SMOKE, THATS IS STUPID, THE SHOULD HAVE GOT RIDUCULED, BUT SHAZZ LOC THOUGHT THEY REPRESENT ALL OF NYC AND THEY DONT THATS HARLEM WASHINGTON HEIGHTS,NOT CROOKLYN, QUEENS, BX.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 13th, 2006, 10:26 pm

i feel you but why should them niggahs stoop low? grape street is across the globe ..grape street wasnt made in new york meaning if thats the color rag they(dipset) wanna rock for they gang in ny it should be all good...niggahs gonna find a reason for somebody to hate...purple bandanas was around forever before grape street was made..if niggahs bout it & really wanna get at them over a bandana from a state they not even from then good luck..its some niggahs who will ride out in purple city birdgang who dont rap..i dont know why niggahs continue to diss the whole crew from what they see jim jones/juelz do

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 13th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Qdawg wrote:i feel you but why should them niggahs stoop low? grape street is across the globe ..grape street wasnt made in new york meaning if thats the color rag they(dipset) wanna rock for they gang in ny it should be all good...niggahs gonna find a reason for somebody to hate...purple bandanas was around forever before grape street was made..if niggahs bout it & really wanna get at them over a bandana from a state they not even from then good luck..its some niggahs who will ride out in purple city birdgang who dont rap..i dont know why niggahs continue to diss the whole crew from what they see jim jones/juelz do
I agree. I agree with the Grapes when I they aint feelin how Dipset wearing different colored rags in every video, but if dudes want purple to be they gang color, so be it.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 1:19 am

its a gang(not blood,crip) in a south jamaica,queens backblock whose gang color is brown i dont see fudgetown mafia talking about they gonna fu*k them niggahs up...its a crew in ny who wear pink bandana's its not no chitown gangstas saying how they cant wear pink...i just think niggahs wanna get at purple city productions/birdgang because of jim jones making profit off california blood movement..if he was a bum azz niggah from another town i guarenteed niggahs(non rappers/ online internet users)wouldnt be talking smack worry about you & yours & let that man be he make be a fake damu/or a real damu you be the judge because he claim a new york jailyard set/bang the 5 point star but the niggah is being half original by reppin new york soil..the farthest hes di*kriding california is making songs with game/other california rappers...hes not repping they neighborhoods

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 14th, 2006, 2:38 pm

I don't know if any niggaz in purple city byrd gang are b-dogz.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 3:17 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"]I don't know if any niggaz in purple city byrd gang are b-dogz.[/quote]

check it..purplecity birdgang is the base...from the base you got lil clicks under it that branch out /alliances:

purplecitybirdgang
the taliban
dipset birdgang
senate family
^ all that is the alliance

as far as purplecitybirdgang
you got the dude un kasa who is supposed to be blood

a-mafia , agallah,smoke & numbers,Nyg's , shiest bub i doubt any of them bang anything else but pcbg

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 3:19 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="TwoGlockz"]I don't know if any niggaz in purple city byrd gang are b-dogz.[/quote]

check it..purplecity birdgang is the base...from the base you got lil clicks under it that branch out /alliances:

purplecitybirdgang
the taliban
dipset birdgang
senate family
^ all that is the alliance

as far as purplecitybirdgang
you got the dude un kasa who is supposed to be blood

a-mafia , agallah,smoke & numbers,Nyg's , shiest bub i doubt any of them bang anything else but pcbg[/quote]

forgot to name big business MoB

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 3:23 pm

i dont know how dudes said pcbg got beef with cali? these niggahs just made a track with westside piru niggahs out in compton

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 14th, 2006, 3:39 pm

^ You mean jim jones made a track with dem westside piru's from carson cali.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 3:41 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"]^ You mean jim jones made a track with dem westside piru's from carson cali.[/quote]

na shiest bub(pcbg) did a track with the kid young hootie

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 14th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Don't forget El Dorado Red, Hooda John (from Athens Park?), Young Hottie and Big Wy's "On Bloodz". EDR reps NTG to the fullest.

And Un Kasa supposed to be 5/9 Brim.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 14th, 2006, 3:49 pm

^ Naw i never even heard of that tho but i do really think that westcoast b-dogz do have love fo east koast b-dogz off top.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 3:53 pm

they gotta have love for them or something...i know jim jones hear yah niggahs talking about how real bloods dont bang the 5...it seems as though that fuels him more to rep it more

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 14th, 2006, 4:07 pm

^ Deja vu cause my O.G from sac-town cali goes to my school in florida and he bang unda that 5 i was like what the f*ck b-dogz from the west does not rep nor bang that 5 point off top.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 4:27 pm

[quote="TwoGlockz"]^ Deja vu cause my O.G from sac-town cali goes to my school in florida and he bang unda that 5 i was like what the f*ck b-dogz from the west does not rep nor bang that 5 point off top.[/quote]

maybe he got on with somebody who was from the east living in on the westcoast

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » December 14th, 2006, 9:56 pm

AS FOR PURPLE CITY,NAH LIKE ME IF IM IN A CERTAIN GANG(WHICH I AM) IM GOING TO STICC TO HE COLORS FOR REP, AND NOT WEAR ANY OTHER COLOR, MOST OF PC BG IS BLOOD SO IT WHAT IT IS, THEN NOT FROM MY SIDE OF TOWN AND THE SHIT REALLY DONT BOTHER ME THAT MUCH I FEEL ITS STUPID OH WELL FUCC IT.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 15th, 2006, 8:20 am

Qdawg wrote:
TwoGlockz wrote:^ Deja vu cause my O.G from sac-town cali goes to my school in florida and he bang unda that 5 i was like what the f*ck b-dogz from the west does not rep nor bang that 5 point off top.
maybe he got on with somebody who was from the east living in on the westcoast
^ Probably but once my O.G told me the $et name i was like what the f*ck kind of name is that it's not even in the books to my knowledge.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 15th, 2006, 12:45 pm

What the set name be?

And he's your OG?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 15th, 2006, 12:52 pm

B.E.G.D.A.H

Yea homie is my tru O.G he is originally from sac-town cali.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » December 15th, 2006, 1:04 pm

no disrespect, but some NY bangers look like clowns to me, the way they wear there bandanas and shit, its like grow up, no disrespect to anyone in NY, but some of those fools make black people look like idiots, i dunno shit just looks so gimicky to me, like the bangin shit is a joke or some kind of new fashion

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 15th, 2006, 3:18 pm

What does that shit stand for homie?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » December 15th, 2006, 8:13 pm

mr. chill wrote:no disrespect, but some NY bangers look like clowns to me, the way they wear there bandanas and shit, its like grow up, no disrespect to anyone in NY, but some of those fools make black people look like idiots, i dunno shit just looks so gimicky to me, like the bangin shit is a joke or some kind of new fashion
how you in michigan and know how ni99az in NY wear they flags?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » December 15th, 2006, 10:50 pm

zip3ace wrote:
mr. chill wrote:no disrespect, but some NY bangers look like clowns to me, the way they wear there bandanas and shit, its like grow up, no disrespect to anyone in NY, but some of those fools make black people look like idiots, i dunno shit just looks so gimicky to me, like the bangin shit is a joke or some kind of new fashion
how you in michigan and know how guys in NY wear they flags?
Probably going by what he sees on the internet. No disrespect intended.

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » December 16th, 2006, 11:08 am

youngwun wrote:What does that shit stand for homie?
^ Im a PM it to you homie but what chu mean by how NY banga'z b wearing they bandana's.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”