Grape Street Watts in Newark, Memphis, and Minneapolis

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Grape Street Watts in Newark, Memphis, and Minneapolis

Unread post by Shox112 » December 8th, 2006, 8:08 am

the one in minnesota I could vouch fo' the homiez did go there and mightve influenced the locals...but as far as Newark and Memphis they be usin' ES WVG so could any Jersey, Minnesota, or Tenn niggaz speak on the homiez puttin in work in the East, Midwest, and Souf

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 9th, 2007, 1:56 pm

thats the main crip set in jersey . gsc all over out there

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 28th, 2007, 1:18 pm

well i dont know bout them niggas in other states, but out here in OKC them grape streets came out here bout 87,88, and started slanging major dope..i know kauze i once lived in there nieghborhood..they clicked up with a local gang known as the 24karat gangster crips, and the Nutty Blocks who are also from cali..Them niggas started a click called "KG" homeys(Karat/Grape)..and they all sported purple and gold..i dont know all them niggas personally from cali but i remember Big Grape, and a nigga named Mr.Grape, who made alot of noise in that area...i thought it was funny when i looked on one of alonso's gang news articles back in 1988, and saw they had popped some grapes and connected them 2 gang of other cities..This is factual shit..i aint no internet nigga who post here most dogg..Just letting u know ya boys came out here in OKC, and balled it out..I'm a blood and we came up fighting them niggas..Real shit dogg...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » March 5th, 2007, 12:36 pm

Ive heard of some Grapes in Memphis. I dont know if it is one of those situations where dudes fall in love with banging or what, but there is a gang there with the name.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 13th, 2007, 10:10 pm

GRAPES AND MOB AT IT HEAVY IN JERSEY.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » March 14th, 2007, 1:57 pm

I AINT KNOW IT WAS MOBS OUT IN JERSEY WHY WHAT CRACCCIN??

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”