Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
mossbergslim

east sotuh

Unread post by mossbergslim » February 12th, 2008, 12:09 pm

obv eastcoast banging is different, i went down south and never met more people who were bloods and had no black in, alot of black bloods, mex bloods, same with east coast when i went

43eccg
What city do you live in now?: brooklyn

Re: Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Unread post by 43eccg » August 24th, 2008, 3:37 pm

HELL NO THEM NIGGAZ DONT APPROVE OF NEW YORK CRIPS ... SIMPLY BECUASE AND IMA SAY THEY CUASE IF YOU OFFICAL YOULL GET IT BUT UM ... THEY TOOK CRIP AND DID THEY OWN THING with IT . I MEAN COME ON AINT NO FAKE SETS IN CALI NIGGAZ AINT FALSE CLAIMIN OUT THERE CUASE THAY ON TOP OF THEY SHIT OUT THERE , NOT ALL CRIP NIGGAZ IN NEW YORK IS ON IT LIKE THATIN ALL CRIP HISTORY THE WEST IS THE FIST THING YOU HEAR ABOUT .. EHY IS BECAUSE THATS WHERE ALL THIS GANG SHIT CAME FROM ANY WAY , IT THE BASICS .. THEN MAJORITY OF THESE SETS IS BRANCH OFFS SO THEN YOU START WITH YOUR ORIGINAL SET , THEN COMES YOUR BRANCH .. ALOT OF BIG HOMIES IN NEW YORK DONT FEEL THE NEED TO PUT CALI NIGGAZ IN THEY HISTORY . THEN NIGGAZ IS MILK OUT HEAR .. THE LANGO IS DIFFERENT NIGGAZ MKE UP LANGO FOR THE SET AND FORGET WHERE IT ORIGINALLY CAME FROM (THE WAY OF THE WEST) SO WEN A WEST COAST CRIP WOULD ASK A EAST COAST CRIP SUTIN IT'S LOST LANGO CUASE IT WAS NEVER PUT IN THEY PAPER WORK FEEL ME LIKE ALOT OF LOCZ OUT HERE DNT CALL C.I'S C20'S THEY DONT KNO WAT THAT MEAN ,IT THE SAME SHIT DIFFERENT LANGO . MAN THEY JUS DONT LIK HOW WE TOOK THE WAY AND MADE IT COMFROTABLE TO FIT OUR LIFE STYLES .NIGGAZ CANT DO WAT THEY DO OUT THERE MAN IT'S A WHOLE NOTHER PLACE IN N.Y FROM L.A

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » September 2nd, 2008, 2:13 am

NO they dont approve of it , if you STEAL somebody elses name from another state or anywhere and misrepresent it , it will make anybody mad , its called plagirism, or copyright stealing .....its look down on and get no credit for that , thats a groupie wannbee move , like stealing somebody rhymes from there books and spittin it as yours or art work anything........california dudes respect if the sets origanted with them instead of some unknown dudes who are not real gangsters and just started a fake set cause there mesmerized and dickridin crips and bloods same goes for chi - town gangs ......originality is the main point , if u didnt come from those real gangs your a phony plain and simple

dclocsta
What city do you live in now?: losangeles

Unread post by dclocsta » September 2nd, 2008, 7:31 pm

i got respect 4 ny dudes but that star shit just aint crip the c is the c it has nothing to do with a star....ya digg so yea like the homie from ny said its starting to make sence to them niggas now,when you throw up the c it means exactly what is a c 4 crip and nothing else....

dclocsta

Unread post by dclocsta » September 2nd, 2008, 7:36 pm

just like the person name my self said.dont bang something and you dont know the history,ny just do it different i guess.i know niggas in ny that think its cool 2 bang nhc but kiccit with the hoovas,thats no no in cali so its just different and u just cant come to cali with that same mentality.because it can get you heart.

dclocsta

Unread post by dclocsta » September 2nd, 2008, 7:39 pm

so homie from raymond if you go to ny and yo rc homies is kiccin it with niggas that you dont get along with in cali then what,but i know were gettn off the original question but conversations can go any way...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 3rd, 2008, 8:57 pm

If they were REAL crips and Bloods , they would Know that...!! , you can always spot a phony fake.......Nobody in california from that Gang neighborhood know who they are on the eastcoast or ever even heard of that false claimin set. A phony will tell you some shit he read and studied from this web site or others like MYspace !!!!! or somebook he read , even the 5 point and 6 point star fakes are now transforming and switching there sets to california named sets NOW the NEW thing there all claiming CHICAGO gangs NOW..........its all type of made up phony gangs.

CHOPPERLOC
What city do you live in now?: PARKCHESTER E177 GOONAYS

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » October 15th, 2008, 10:22 pm

NXGGAS IN CAL! W!LL ONLY RESPECT YOUR SHXT !F YOU HOLDXN YOUR SHXT DOWN YA HEARD

CRXPS CAN FUCC WXTH FOLKS AT THEY OWN INTENT ITS AN OPTION.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 15th, 2008, 11:49 pm

CHOPPERLOC wrote:NXGGAS IN CAL! W!LL ONLY RESPECT YOUR SHXT !F YOU HOLDXN YOUR SHXT DOWN YA HEARD

CRXPS CAN mess WXTH FOLKS AT THEY OWN INTENT ITS AN OPTION.

how more FAKE can you get then this shit he just said , !! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !! , lol

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » October 16th, 2008, 12:02 pm

CHOPPERLOC wrote:NXGGAS IN CAL! W!LL ONLY RESPECT YOUR SHXT !F YOU HOLDXN YOUR SHXT DOWN YA HEARD

CRXPS CAN mess WXTH FOLKS AT THEY OWN INTENT ITS AN OPTION.
Why did you cross out the I's and not the O's?? Never seen this before

CHOPPERLOC

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » October 20th, 2008, 1:39 am

CROSS OUT THE EYES CUZ 20Z DONT FUCC WXTH !NSANE CRXPS

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 20th, 2008, 2:02 am

so how do u blurr out the I when u speaking lol?

CHOPPERLOC

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » October 20th, 2008, 3:27 am

Mcminister wrote:so how do u blurr out the I when u speaking lol?
LAME

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 20th, 2008, 10:36 pm

hes in parkchester in bronx newyork calling hiss self a rollin 20 crips ...how lame is that . he claiming a neighborhood in long beach california and crossing out letters of a another gang in california FROM THE BRONX on the other side of the country LAME !! this dude never been to california except in fantasy every month its a new fake crip or blood damn this pop culture LOL

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 21st, 2008, 6:29 pm

freebanger wrote:hes in parkchester in bronx newyork calling hiss self a rollin 20 crips ...how lame is that . he claiming a neighborhood in long beach california and crossing out letters of a another gang in california FROM THE BRONX on the other side of the country LAME !! this dude never been to california except in fantasy every month its a new fake crip or blood damn this pop culture LOL
lolol Cosign

CHOPPERLOC

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » November 9th, 2008, 9:46 am

IM BANGING FROM ACROSS THE COUNRTY STOP SUCCIN MY DXCC THROUGH UR COMPUTER

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » November 9th, 2008, 1:44 pm

CHOPPERLOC wrote:IM BANGING FROM ACROSS THE COUNRTY STOP SUCCIN MY DXCC THROUGH UR COMPUTER
You're in Parkchester? Isn't that a white hood?

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 13th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Who gives a fu-- who originated what? The niggas that started the shit are mostly dead anyway, soldier on niggas.
You don't see Mexicans arguing amongst each other over what city they shit started in, they just bang on the brothers
regardless. You don't see #%@&#%@ Italians disputing which city in Italy their respective family came from. Because at this
point in time, it doesn't matter, what matters is where you at now and what you're doing with your time. Niggas who got
a gang with some organization to them need to focus more on what they can do to lessen their casualties and make that
paper.

CHOPPERLOC

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » November 21st, 2008, 3:08 am

SAY NO MORE COME TO PARKC^HESTER AND C WAT !M ABOUT FUC BKOYS

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 21st, 2008, 7:02 pm

damn i don think even a real crip triple OG writes letters to his homies from jail like you type on the internet

CHOPPERLOC

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » November 23rd, 2008, 10:48 pm

! DONT TH!NK M!ILKvY N!GGAS L!KE YOU SHOULD WORRY AbKOUT CR!P SHXT YOUR NOT LOC^ GO C^UFF A bKroad or sum shxt

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 24th, 2008, 7:47 pm

now u speakin my language..fo real u 100% rite my nigga

BronxGurl
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxGurl » November 27th, 2008, 8:33 am

It depends! I know Cali g's don't like that 5 & 6 star stuff or that 8 ball stuff either. Cali bloods also don't like that UBN crap. And I know that don't like fakes claiming Blood and going to Cali wearing purple rags....lol. They obviously got love for the gangs that migrated from cali. I'm sure this whole post goes without saying!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » December 3rd, 2008, 1:30 am

CHOPPER LOC is the fakest wannnabe crip on here he a black gang groupie way to obvious he never been to claifornia in his life and never seen a REAL rollin 20s crip ever besides studying snoop dogg and internet gangsites man this is so bad these days these guys are lost and living a make believe world

CHOPPERLOC

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » December 13th, 2008, 3:11 pm

LMAO U NOT EVEN CRXP TO EVEN CALL A NXGGA FAKE LMAO STOP SUCCXN DXCC AND BECOME A GANGMEMBER BEFORE U WORRY ABOUT ONE

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » December 14th, 2008, 7:51 pm

Chuccky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: MURDER VILLE

Unread post by Chuccky » December 16th, 2008, 10:58 pm

DCDamu wrote:Who gives a fu-- who originated what? The niggas that started the shit are mostly dead anyway, soldier on niggas.
You don't see Mexicans arguing amongst each other over what city they shit started in, they just bang on the brothers
regardless. You don't see #%@&#%@ Italians disputing which city in Italy their respective family came from. Because at this
point in time, it doesn't matter, what matters is where you at now and what you're doing with your time. Niggas who got
a gang with some organization to them need to focus more on what they can do to lessen their casualties and make that
paper.
this nigga right who gives a fuck if it started in LA you dont here Italians say hey that mafia family is fake or Mexicans call mexicans outside LA phoney they unite shit like that make a crime mob make mad money. while black people we allways fighting with eachother and shit fuck Raymond Washington nigga got smoked by his homie long time ago if he didnt make crips someone else would. and who said you la niggaz run shit say what goes i like la but most you og's homies dead who said you run shit now? you niggaz gotta start stop funking with niggaz 2 blocks from you make some money man they way shits poppin for you niggaz right now you niggaz aint making bread like you should

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » December 18th, 2008, 12:38 am

CALIFORNIA GANGS DONT APPROVE OF ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM THERE HOOD IF YOU AINT NEVER BEEN OUT TO THERE NEIGHBORHOOD AND GOT UP WITH THEM YOU ARE NOT A CRIP OR BLOOD YOU WILL SEE EASTCOAST CRIP AND BLOOD MEMBERS IN CALIFORNIA THE REAL CONNECTED ONES THE HOODS IN CALI WILL TELL IT OPENLY IF THEY GOT GANGS IN NEWYORK AND SAY THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUALS FROM THE EASTCOAST ,,,,,,BUT NEWYORK AND THE EASTCOAST IS PLAUGED WITH FAKES THAT FEELINGS ARE HURT BEING CALLED FAKES THERE I( NTERNET ONLINE PHONE CALL ) WANNABEE BANGERS LIKE CHOPPER LOC OBVIOUS NEWYORK FAKES THEY CAN BE CROSS COUNTRY PIMPED BY WESTCOAST NIGGAZ FOR ANYTHING

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » December 18th, 2008, 12:39 am

GET MONEY THATS ALL THAT MATTER MONEY CAN MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER WANNABEES

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 18th, 2008, 10:32 am

Myself wrote:CALIFORNIA GANGS DONT APPROVE OF ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM THERE HOOD IF YOU AINT NEVER BEEN OUT TO THERE NEIGHBORHOOD AND GOT UP WITH THEM YOU ARE NOT A CRIP OR BLOOD YOU WILL SEE EASTCOAST CRIP AND BLOOD MEMBERS IN CALIFORNIA THE REAL CONNECTED ONES THE HOODS IN CALI WILL TELL IT OPENLY IF THEY GOT GANGS IN NEWYORK AND SAY THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUALS FROM THE EASTCOAST ,,,,,,BUT NEWYORK AND THE EASTCOAST IS PLAUGED WITH FAKES THAT FEELINGS ARE HURT BEING CALLED FAKES THERE I( NTERNET ONLINE PHONE CALL ) WANNABEE BANGERS LIKE CHOPPER LOC OBVIOUS NEWYORK FAKES THEY CAN BE CROSS COUNTRY PIMPED BY WESTCOAST NIGGAZ FOR ANYTHING

connection dont mean nothing. even if you connected you aint got no right saying you a crip or blood, thats just a tragedy people in LA go through, it had history behind it, some real events that lead la to be crips and bloods, but outta towners always deliberately try to get involved, try to be bloods and crips. thats called being a mark

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » December 19th, 2008, 1:05 pm

coastie wrote:
Myself wrote:CALIFORNIA GANGS DONT APPROVE OF ANYTHING THAT IS NOT FROM THERE HOOD IF YOU AINT NEVER BEEN OUT TO THERE NEIGHBORHOOD AND GOT UP WITH THEM YOU ARE NOT A CRIP OR BLOOD YOU WILL SEE EASTCOAST CRIP AND BLOOD MEMBERS IN CALIFORNIA THE REAL CONNECTED ONES THE HOODS IN CALI WILL TELL IT OPENLY IF THEY GOT GANGS IN NEWYORK AND SAY THE NAME OF THE INDIVIDUALS FROM THE EASTCOAST ,,,,,,BUT NEWYORK AND THE EASTCOAST IS PLAUGED WITH FAKES THAT FEELINGS ARE HURT BEING CALLED FAKES THERE I( NTERNET ONLINE PHONE CALL ) WANNABEE BANGERS LIKE CHOPPER LOC OBVIOUS NEWYORK FAKES THEY CAN BE CROSS COUNTRY PIMPED BY WESTCOAST NIGGAZ FOR ANYTHING

connection dont mean nothing. even if you connected you aint got no right saying you a crip or blood, thats just a tragedy people in LA go through, it had history behind it, some real events that lead la to be crips and bloods, but outta towners always deliberately try to get involved, try to be bloods and crips. thats called being a mark
Like I said before, if you feel so strong against ny bloods and crips why dont you log off this site and go outside and start bangin on them niggaz? The fu-- you think you accomplishing by bitching on here with big ass paragraphs worth of usesless shit? Nigga, u in ny right now. Go outside and start lettin them niggaz know how u really feel or save this BS for the birds.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » December 19th, 2008, 1:41 pm

Elevation wrote:
coastie wrote:

Like I said before, if you feel so strong against ny bloods and crips why dont you log off this site and go outside and start bangin on them niggaz? The fu-- you think you accomplishing by bitching on here with big ass paragraphs worth of usesless shit? Nigga, u in ny right now. Go outside and start lettin them niggaz know how u really feel or save this BS for the birds.
lol calm down homie you catchin feelings from the real shit i wrote. im just saying the truth so people could knwo those imitaters arent the real deal from los angeles

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”