ELM STREET PIRU IN NYC

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 28th, 2007, 1:20 am

HARLEM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM CANT C BROOKLYN, THEY TO PRETTY BK NIGGAZ IS MORE GRIMEY COLD HEARTED.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 18th, 2007, 10:18 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:You talkin bout the rumble between the dudes from Harlem and Brooklyn.

i heard somthing like that my hood about a mile where that shit cracced @ but yea that shit was hectict niccaz was gettin blasted trampled they milk spilled jumped lmao shit was crazy nypd jakes had to come thru for support

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 19th, 2007, 6:14 pm

What was they rumblin for?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 19th, 2007, 10:35 pm

dont really know some stupid shit i heard a few different things but who know dudes were all from outta town anyways just clicc on clicc shit shit just got out of hand

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 21st, 2007, 8:45 am

I don't know, but i heard it was over that "we fly high song" and the jay- z version. One crowd was yellin "ballin" and the other crew was yellin "Brooklyn." I don't know cuzz I could C wrong. Holla Cacc.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 3rd, 2007, 8:22 pm

who knows lol i know it was bk and harlem cats

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 3:22 am

I only heard of one dude in brooklyn , who was claiming LPP one DUDE !! .....cause he went to cali and got put on !!! , i know some niggas from LPP in california who called me about homeboy in brooklyn , and i know one of the original founders of elm street piru a triple OG ....all from california , i never met one here in newyork, they all myspace bangers ...and i travel back and fourth

and i got FTP homies right on rosecran , they never heard of anybody out here ......except through , myspace a fuckin joke !!

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 8:17 am

what kind of gang beef between harlem and brooklyn ..........?? how many people shot or dead ?? any fatality no crash unit ? no shell casings ??

any statistics ?? anybody ?