New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 12th, 2005, 4:31 pm

olo wrote:#1LocCstu = SmileyLocC = deepsky. LOL
OLO WHERE YA bLU NOSE NICCUz AT U FUCC'N CLOWN HOMIE RITE WE AINT GOTTA SAY SHIT YALL ARE DICC RYDERz POINT PROOVEN
U LIKE DIC RIDING DONT U OLO ? U SOLO CAUSE U GOT NO FRIENDz ITS NOT LIKE U REAL LIKE THAT. ANYWAY CLOWN STOP TALC'N SHIT U WOULDNT SAY 2 MY FACE U A CLOWN THIS MY LAST RESPONSE 2 U U KNO WHAT bLOCC IM ON IF U FEEL bOUT IT bUT I HIGHLY dOUT U G LIKE THAT CLOWN

43RDPLACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: East of Central, North of Vernon, West of Hooper, and South of 41st

Unread post by 43RDPLACE » January 12th, 2005, 7:35 pm

olo wrote:#1LocCstu = SmileyLocC = deepsky. LOL
LOL

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 13th, 2005, 8:30 pm

yo

Is TLGC a fake crip set it stands for Thug life gangsta crip.

My boy claims some guy had enough status and made his own set. HE also said some OG straight out of cali live by him and that the OG is part of Hoover Duece.

Now i think all of this shit is lies cause never heard of TLGC and he also said his boys were part of Private House crips some shit like that. Now What the fuck is these fake ass sets.

I think its pure lies.

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 13th, 2005, 8:42 pm

wtf now he saying there is a set called 187 hoover duce and some of them is in brownsville and he says he is in SHotgun crip

wtf is all these fake shit he saying and he also said the OG from rollin 60's is who started TLGC

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 14th, 2005, 8:04 am

gent11236 wrote:yo

My boy claims some guy had enough status and made his own set. HE also said some OG straight out of cali live by him and that the OG is part of Hoover Duece.

Now i think all of this shit is lies cause never heard of TLGC and he also said his boys were part of Private House crips some shit like that. Now What the fu-- is these fake ass sets.

I think its pure lies.
LOL @ Private House crips... I heard of them. I didnt know that was a crip set though. I knew they was crips but just from different sets. I cant believe they use that name though. I thought that was just a nick name kuz them ni99az are across the street from the projects, Bruekelen. I didnt know that was a set though. I thought them ni99az just joined together kuz they live in the same neighborhood, like 100 - 105, and they dont like the project ni99az so they kalled themselves private house. Like 4 of my YG'z went to school with them.

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » January 14th, 2005, 8:21 am

zip3ace wrote:

Now i think all of this shit is lies cause never heard of TLGC and he also said his boys were part of Private House crips some shit like that. Now What the fu-- is these fake ass sets.

I think its pure lies.
LOL @ Private House crips... I heard of them. I didnt know that was a crip set though. I knew they was crips but just from different sets. I cant believe they use that name though. I thought that was just a nick name kuz them guys are across the street from the projects, Bruekelen. I didnt know that was a set though. I thought them guys just joined together kuz they live in the same neighborhood, like 100 - 105, and they dont like the project guys so they kalled themselves private house. Like 4 of my YG'z went to school with them.
Yea them PH niggaz I went to school with a few of them niggaz never knew what that shit was for a minute either

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 14th, 2005, 11:23 am

I think its pure lies.
yup Cause if that the case theyll be thug life hooVa ya manz aint Crip

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 14th, 2005, 11:33 am

zip3ace wrote:

I think its pure lies.
LOL @ Private House crips... I heard of them. I didnt know that was a crip set though. I knew they was crips but just from different sets. I cant believe they use that name though. I thought that was just a nick name kuz them guys are across the street from the projects, Bruekelen. I didnt know that was a set though. I thought them guys just joined together kuz they live in the same neighborhood, like 100 - 105, and they dont like the project guys so they kalled themselves private house. Like 4 of my YG'z went to school with them.
where the fucC these BS sets come from
bet they under the 6 point 2 rite
they fake like 123 and G sting all yall niccuz who follow of these 2 set might as well be 9Gay or GarbaGe Canz cuz YALL using folC shit front'n like its crip shit like these sloC is using VICE SHIT front'n like its real sloC shit
NICCUZ IZ SORRY

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 14th, 2005, 11:41 am

B.M.W-Soldier wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I think its pure lies.
Yea them PH niggaz I went to school with a few of them niggaz never knew what that shit was for a minute either
yo yall beamers are fighting bloods? I was on the bus on Flatlands and Rockaway and I seen some shit on the korner store that said "Fuck Fam" and it had "BMW" next to it. I saw the c was krossed out in "fuck" and i think the B was krossed out too. Wassup with yall? Yall ck bk or something?

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 14th, 2005, 6:13 pm

ya he told me about them Bruekelen niggas and how one time three car loads of bloods robbed his boy lol. An how his other boy got stabbed with a screw driver lol. I had mainly thought only G stones was in canarsie but then he was telling me about all that PH and TLGC shit. He claim my other boy turned Crip who is straight pussy and how this kid we used to go to school with is coming back from LA to visit and they going to be putting in work lmao

Hate niggas that be faking this shit.

Also ya them PH is in those 100's he claim the crips over there be putting in work on that projects.

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 14th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Yo Zip wat blood set you claim?

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 14th, 2005, 6:17 pm

#1LocCstu wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I think its pure lies.
where the fucC these BS sets come from
bet they under the 6 point 2 rite
they fake like 123 and G sting all yall niccuz who follow of these 2 set might as well be 9Gay or GarbaGe Canz because YALL using folC shit front'n like its crip shit like these sloC is using VICE SHIT front'n like its real sloC shit
NICCUZ IZ SORRY

Funny shit is the GSC's that i was about to get down with after i found out that i might be the only one putting in work they were saying all that 6 point star shit. Made Crip and blood taggings in my school has those stars and shit. Like 2-3 years ago i had found out that those star shits is folk and people nation. Thats why i now laugh at niggas that say that 5 poppin 6 droppin or 6 popping 5 droppin lol.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » January 15th, 2005, 11:43 am

TLGC/ neva heard of. PH is just an area in Canarsie/ there is no Private House Crip set, lol so who ever told you that is full of shit. yes there are Crips that live in that area of the 100z between both Breukelen and Bayview projects both of which are blood PJz. no 1 crip or blood set dominants Canarsie, its all mixed. Gent what GSC you was gonna get down with? ain't no PHC set or youngsta calming G-$tone in 'Narsie and that i can speak on.

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 15th, 2005, 1:42 pm

well my old friends who joined GSC they only called it GSC which did stand for G Stone crip. In east flatbush in glenwood area when all my old friends were just about to join. I remember people from LA had moved next door to my cousin's house, it was 2 of them and after about 1 week all the older guys were putting in some work and thats when i started seeing crips with beads and shit coming on the block with out of state plates.

That PH shit i had a feeling he was lieing.

Before my old friends had joined i had knew the block was crip and all i hadnt seen them puttin in much work but they probably did some shit on the low. but anyway when my friends had joined when they were getting in they had did some shit in that projects round there and thats when i seen a few things pop up.

But back in the days when that LA dude had left and even before that the bloods in the Projects used to come on the block threatening the older guys and shit. An a few shootings from the bloods. My moms told me that back in like i think 93 or something the couldn't go in the park cause the PJ's had brought Niggas from East New York lol. My cousin had got down with them an just seeing how he was rolling with that block. (Specifically my old friends) One of them got jumpped twice by some Y.A dudes and his boys didn't do much.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 16th, 2005, 6:52 pm

gent11236 wrote:Yo Zip wat blood set you claim?
I'm a Red Family Piru

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » January 16th, 2005, 7:13 pm

shadygrayloc823 wrote:TLGC/ neva heard of. PH is just an area in Canarsie/ there is no Private House Crip set, lol so who ever told you that is full of shit. yes there are Crips that live in that area of the 100z between both Breukelen and Bayview projects both of which are blood PJz. no 1 crip or blood set dominants Canarsie, its all mixed. Gent what GSC you was gonna get down with? ain't no PHC set or youngsta calming G-$tone in 'Narsie and that i can speak on.
You from kanarsie? Whattup with them BMW'z... I see them ni99az krossing out c'z now.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 16th, 2005, 7:14 pm

my homie in kanarsie (the 1 who was OET) told me BMW n BMF is riden with Bloods out there an pullin cK's

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » January 17th, 2005, 11:30 am

yea C'narsie & flatbush, not sure whatup with bmw don't really care, from tags i seen its always been BMW crossing out blood tags or disrespect to blood.

gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gent11236 » January 17th, 2005, 9:45 pm

I doubt BMW diss bloods cause that BMW guy on here was saying how i used to chill with some blood in Glenwood pj's

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 18th, 2005, 8:01 am

gent11236 wrote:ya he told me about them Bruekelen niggas and how one time three car loads of bloods robbed his boy lol. An how his other boy got stabbed with a screw driver lol. I had mainly thought only G stones was in canarsie but then he was telling me about all that PH and TLGC shit. He claim my other boy turned Crip who is straight pussy and how this kid we used to go to school with is coming back from LA to visit and they going to be putting in work lmao

Hate niggas that be faking this shit.

Also ya them PH is in those 100's he claim the crips over there be putting in work on that projects.
NiCCuz dont put in worC past the East

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 18th, 2005, 8:08 am

shadygrayloc823 wrote:TLGC/ neva heard of. PH is just an area in Canarsie/ there is no Private House Crip set, lol so who ever told you that is full of shit. yes there are Crips that live in that area of the 100z between both Breukelen and Bayview projects both of which are blood PJz. no 1 crip or blood set dominants Canarsie, its all mixed. Gent what GSC you was gonna get down with? ain't no PHC set or youngsta calming G-$tone in 'Narsie and that i can speak on.

G String aint shit

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 18th, 2005, 10:52 am

G STONES IS DEEP HALF OF THEM ARE STONE COLD AND THE OTHER HALF CLAIM 823GC AND THEY REST IN BROWNSVILLE AND EAST FLATBUSH MAINLY I GOT SOME HOMIES IN THAT SET THEY TRY TO TAKEOVA BACK IN LIKE 2000 ADN 2001 BUT THAT WAS THEY MOST G'D YEARS.3X

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 18th, 2005, 12:53 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:G STONES IS DEEP HALF OF THEM ARE STONE COLD AND THE OTHER HALF CLAIM 823GC AND THEY REST IN BROWNSVILLE AND EAST FLATBUSH MAINLY I GOT SOME HOMIES IN THAT SET THEY TRY TO TAKEOVA BACK IN LIKE 2000 ADN 2001 BUT THAT WAS THEY MOST G'D YEARS.3X
#1LocCstu = PG MLOCO. 2X

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » January 18th, 2005, 5:07 pm

zip3ace wrote:
B.M.W-Soldier wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

I think its pure lies.
yo yall beamers are fighting bloods? I was on the bus on Flatlands and Rockaway and I seen some shit on the korner store that said "fu-- Fam" and it had "BMW" next to it. I saw the c was krossed out in "fu--" and i think the B was krossed out too. Wassup with yall? Yall ck bk or something?
Bemma aint aligned with no gang for the most part bmw is a fuck everybody type of gang we don't have any other gangs we fucks with like that so you could say it's on some ck and bk shit but for the most part niggaz don't go out there way to fuck with other niggaz.What I'm basically trying to say is it aint like crip and blood on some shit like once you turn Bemma you got a enemy you feel me

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » January 18th, 2005, 5:14 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:my homie in kanarsie (the 1 who was OET) told me BMW n BMF is riden with Bloods out there an pullin cK's
Yo B.M.W aint blood and associated with blood or crip homie who ever told you that shit is lying.And as I said yes I know blood niggaz from G-wood and I know loc niggaz from h-park I don't bang with neither of them they just dudes that I know.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 18th, 2005, 5:18 pm

i heard it from like 9 people taht BMW is koo with the Bloods up there but wutever homie u kno more then me bout them

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » January 18th, 2005, 6:25 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:i heard it from like 9 people taht BMW is koo with the Bloods up there but wutever homie u kno more then me bout them
Nah it's nuthin cause even my little bemma hmies in high school was tellin me dudes was askin them if bemma was blood.It's pretty funny dudes would say that especially since back when bemma was started a lot of the founding members flipped and turned crip so I was suprised so many people associated bemma with blood but I guess it's cause niggaz rock red ragz or atleast we used to.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 18th, 2005, 7:13 pm

is BMW n BMF the same thing or tied in any way? an wut kolors yall roam now?

B.M.W-Soldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by B.M.W-Soldier » January 18th, 2005, 11:27 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:is BMW n BMF the same thing or tied in any way? an wut kolors yall roam now?
Nah B.M.W and Bmf aint the same thing.Now we mostly rock black and gray

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 19th, 2005, 9:11 am

BG MLOCO wrote:G STONES IS DEEP HALF OF THEM ARE STONE COLD AND THE OTHER HALF CLAIM 823GC AND THEY REST IN BROWNSVILLE AND EAST FLATBUSH MAINLY I GOT SOME HOMIES IN THAT SET THEY TRY TO TAKEOVA BACK IN LIKE 2000 ADN 2001 BUT THAT WAS THEY MOST G'D YEARS.3X
TRIED 2 TAKE OVA WHERE THEY CANT GO NOWHERE CLAIMING THAT FAKE SHIT ^ POINT STAR RIDING LOL G STRING 823 WUTEVA THEY JUST BEAT U UP AND GIVE AWAY BLU FLAG THEY KNOW NOTHING AbOUT THIS SHIT AND THATS A SHAME THEY DIE 4 NOTHING
Last edited by #1LocCstu on January 19th, 2005, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 19th, 2005, 9:13 am

olo wrote:
#1LocCstu = PG MLOCO. 2X
YEAH IT IS X2 DUECES ^ FAGGOt

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 19th, 2005, 9:24 am

NAH 823GC GOT SUM REAL RIDAZ I GOT SUM HOMIES IN THAT SET AND G-STONE WAS DEEP THEY WERE BASICALLY SET-TRIPPING ON ANYONE THAT WASNT G-STONE THIS BACK IN 2000 TILL 2002 AND TO OLO HOP OFF MY NUTS PLS OHO. 3X