New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by zip3ace » July 23rd, 2004, 9:03 am

stress55 wrote:STRESS LOC FRUM that ROLLIN 50 H55DSTA GANG, DEM DIPSHIT NICKAS NEED 2 COM 2 JUVAY 1 YEAR
for what? just kuz there's alot of crips there?

chris22

Unread post by chris22 » August 3rd, 2004, 10:28 pm

what gangs hold down washington heights? i'm bout to be moving to 168th and broadway soon.

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » August 27th, 2004, 2:11 am

zip3ace wrote:
stress55 wrote:STRESS LOC FRUM that ROLLIN 50 H55DSTA GANG, DEM DIPSHIT NICKAS NEED 2 COM 2 JUVAY 1 YEAR
for what? just kuz there's alot of crips there?
I guess so I aint gonna front I seen 2 bloods get popped on juvay like 2 years ago but they was keepin it funky though flaggin and shit but we all know the bush was crip central back then

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 27th, 2004, 7:26 am

Like two years ago, at jouvet 2 of my homies got pressed by crips on church ave. I seen them ni99az after they was like, "yo we just got pressed by madd locs, talking bout respect the c." I was like "why yall flagging out here anyway?" Them crip ni99az do be deep on jouvet but thats because 1) the whole jouvet is held on major crip blocks & 2) Most of them crip ni99az is west indian so they gonna go celebrate.

Last year though I was surprised to see so many bloods out on Eastern Parkaway even though thats like the crip/blood border. Usually, the bloods let them locs have the parade and just stay in the hood. But when they put on that 50 cent song "Whattup Gangsta", I threw my B'z up and and i'm seeing all these other B'z in the air. Ni99az next to me is rapping "Whattup Blood Whattup Blood Whattup Blood Whattup Gangsta."

Knowledge

Unread post by Knowledge » August 27th, 2004, 9:07 pm

juvays comin up

lets see what slobk niggas pop off then

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 28th, 2004, 12:10 am

blu story cuzzz juavy's gonna c on & craccin

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 28th, 2004, 1:24 pm

lol!!! yall ni99az get one day where yall can come outside... thats the only day u gonna see crips. And thats because its in a crip hood. If that shit had been in any other area besides church avenue and flatbush avenue... none of yall ni99az would be seen. But imma be out there...

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 28th, 2004, 3:19 pm

all yall should ROLL^ thru then :wink: C ya der CUZIN

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 28th, 2004, 4:54 pm

ni99a u not even from nyc... keep ya upstate ass upstate. thats like a San Diego ni99a telling me to roll thru Bompton. Or like me telling you to go Red Hook. Thats not my hood. So who are u to talk? u probably not even west indian. u just wanna kome kuz yall crips gonna be deep. But Bloods be out there too. Stop hanging on the next ni99az balls.

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » August 29th, 2004, 6:56 am

zip3ace wrote:Like two years ago, at jouvet 2 of my homies got pressed by crips on church ave. I seen them guys after they was like, "yo we just got pressed by madd locs, talking bout respect the c." I was like "why yall flagging out here anyway?" Them crip guys do be deep on jouvet but thats because 1) the whole jouvet is held on major crip blocks & 2) Most of them crip guys is west indian so they gonna go celebrate.

Last year though I was surprised to see so many bloods out on Eastern Parkaway even though thats like the crip/blood border. Usually, the bloods let them locs have the parade and just stay in the hood. But when they put on that 50 cent song "Whattup Gangsta", I threw my B'z up and and i'm seeing all these other B'z in the air. guys next to me is rapping "Whattup Blood Whattup Blood Whattup Blood Whattup Gangsta."
True bloods do be lettin locs rock but last year didn't a loc get shot in his head for stackin and shit?that's what my cousin told me the same dude that was in the paper that got shot last year on the parkway my cousin said he seen him stackin and shit then some blood nigga just walked up to uim and popped his top

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 29th, 2004, 6:56 am

haha not from nyC im in the Cronx ryte now so what u mean? upstate? i stay in New roCh on the daily and dats 5 mins from there.u wildin.. so its not like tellin a daygo nicca to go to Cpt so that was a stupid comparison and u make no senCe get yah info stright cefor u come @ me....your right im not west indian i like to fuCCs with west indian hoess though so u kno thats a definate im there reguardless if loCs there or not and stop hangin on my ballz all i said was C ya der....seems like u took offenCe and started writing on the defencive :lol:

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » August 29th, 2004, 7:06 am

I'm talkin bout this the post said he was just chillin but my cousin was there and said dun was stacking c's and laughin in the blood nigga face
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/nypost/3942 ... LOODS+THUG

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 29th, 2004, 9:45 am

I WAS THERE AT THE PARADE IN ON THE PARKWAY AND ME AND ME LOCS WAS HOLDING IT DOWN AND SUM BLOOD NICCA GOT SHOT IN THE FACE, I CANT GO THIS YEAR CUZ IM IN A WHEEL CHAIR NOW SUM BUSTAZ HIT ME UP AND I GOT SHOT IN THE KNEE SO I MIGHT GO BUT IT AINT NO THANG

3X

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 29th, 2004, 11:42 am

livin4my wrote:I'm talkin bout this the post said he was just chillin but my cousin was there and said dun was stacking c's and laughin in the blood nigga face
http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/nypost/3942 ... LOODS+THUG

That shit happened like 2 blocks from where I was at... but i heard it was some loc ni99a that shot him. The paper say bloods did it but I heard in the streets that it was some loc ni99a that did it. And BGMLOCO if you talking about the ni99a that was on the front of the paper last year... the same article that livin4my posted... he wasnt blood. That ni99a was from kanarsie... thats were I live. If he was blood. I woulda known.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 29th, 2004, 11:49 am

yung_k wrote:haha not from nyC im in the Cronx ryte now so what u mean? upstate? i stay in New roCh on the daily and dats 5 mins from there.u wildin.. so its not like tellin a daygo nicca to go to Cpt so that was a stupid comparison and u make no senCe get yah info stright cefor u come @ me....your right im not west indian i like to fuCCs with west indian hoess though so u kno thats a definate im there reguardless if loCs there or not and stop hangin on my ballz all i said was C ya der....seems like u took offenCe and started writing on the defencive :lol:
U in the "cronx" ryte now but that aint where u live ni99a. New Rochelle aint nyc no matter how much yall ni99az wanna be nyc. if u coming out here for the shorties then kool. I'm going for the shorties too. I'm not going to rep, set trip or none of that. I'm not going to meet bloods, i'm not even gonna be rolling with bloods. I'm there to have fun. Them loc ni99az dont even be with the women... it be 100 of yall in a group. What chick wanna be rolling with yall. Aint no chick tat just met u trying to get popped over u ni99a.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 1st, 2004, 8:10 am

I GO TO THE PARADE with 10 PEOPLE THE MOST I DONT LIKE CROWDS IF I GO THIS YEAR MOST LIKELY I MIGHT HAVE LIKE 14 HOMIES with ME CUZ IM IN A WHEELCHAIR BUT I GO THERE TO HAVE FUN, DANCE AND GET SUM THICK WEST INDIAN SHORTIES IM WEST INDIAN MY SELF I HAVE FAMILY FRUM BARBADOS.

3X

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 15th, 2004, 1:47 am

I DONT KNOW SH*T ABOUT NY

CEPT FOR I HEAR ITS MORE B DAWGS OUT THERE

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 20th, 2004, 2:17 pm

MOST B DOGS ARE DEEP BUT THEY ARENT THAT HARD BODY

3X

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 20th, 2004, 5:04 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:MOST B DOGS ARE DEEP BUT THEY ARENT THAT HARD BODY

3X
Let me guess.................. your set got all the harbodies.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 20th, 2004, 5:08 pm

^^ lmao definetly - u kno that answer

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 20th, 2004, 7:08 pm

I BEEN TO N.Y. THE GANGS OUT THERE R REAL JUST LIKE L.A.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 21st, 2004, 3:18 am

SHO ABOUT THAT.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 21st, 2004, 8:20 am

Y.G. wrote:SHO ABOUT THAT.
y wouldnt she b sure

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 21st, 2004, 9:46 am

TO ZIP FACE NO MY SET HAS ALOT OF REAL THAT DO REAL THINGS AND I DONT BRAG ABOUT HARDBODIES IM JUST GOING BY WHAT IVE WITNESSED BLOODS IN ACTION YEAH YALL ARE THE DEEPEST GANG AND YALL DO HAVE ALOT OF CERTAFIED G'S BUT ALOT OF BLOODS I SEEN ONLY BANG WHEN THEY ARE LIKE 10 OR 20 DEEP, AND SUM IVE SEEN DONT EVEN LEAVE THEY HOOD SO, ME PERSONALLY I TRAVEL EVERYWHERE BEFORE I GOT MY KNEE BLASTED OFF SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA, HARLEM CANARSIE BUT ALOT OF CRIPS ARE STILL AROUND SO I DONT KNO I KNO MY SET KEEPS IT REAL

3X

J-DUB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-DUB » September 21st, 2004, 11:51 am

Y.G. wrote:SHO ABOUT THAT.
YEA IM SURE Y.G. IM NOT SAYIN THEY JUST LIKE L.A., NAW NEVER THAT. BUT IF I EVER GO BACK TO N.Y. IM NOT GONNA BRUSH THEM OFF LIKE THEY NOTHIN, IM GONNA RESPEKT THEM. THATS WHAT I MEANT BY "REAL". THEY NOT OUT THERE PLAYIN KOPS N ROBBERS. MY FAULT THO I SHOULD EXPLAINED MORE.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 21st, 2004, 11:58 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ZIP FACE NO MY SET HAS ALOT OF REAL THAT DO REAL THINGS AND I DONT BRAG ABOUT HARDBODIES IM JUST GOING BY WHAT IVE WITNESSED BLOODS IN ACTION YEAH YALL ARE THE DEEPEST GANG AND YALL DO HAVE ALOT OF CERTAFIED G'S BUT ALOT OF BLOODS I SEEN ONLY BANG WHEN THEY ARE LIKE 10 OR 20 DEEP, AND SUM IVE SEEN DONT EVEN LEAVE THEY HOOD SO, ME PERSONALLY I TRAVEL EVERYWHERE BEFORE I GOT MY KNEE BLASTED OFF SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA, HARLEM CANARSIE BUT ALOT OF CRIPS ARE STILL AROUND SO I DONT KNO I KNO MY SET KEEPS IT REAL

3X
u sure u saw real Damu's? i know N.Y. Bloods that will walk to the center of crip hoods n throw they flag up alone with no strap n spit in the niggas faces when they get approached n the Crips r the 1s who dont bang n they get quikk to tuk they flags in they pockets.. the 1s i met werent remotley soft at all

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 21st, 2004, 12:35 pm

Imma tell u... the two crip hoods I wouldnt mess with in Brooklyn are Cypress Projects and Marcus Garvey Projects. I heard Kingsboro ni99az get it on too.

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » September 22nd, 2004, 5:51 am

Wha gwon niggas.
Labor Day weekend I went to NYC for the first time, it was Bangin dog
Gals dem were sexy, I went to Brick City too.
I didnt go to Juvey, my bro did, he said it was like a Caribana Vibe
was on Flatbush and..........something 2 blocks down from the subway station, i cant remember
your streets out there are confusing for a T dot nigga.
Brooklyn was aight still
But i didnt see alot of people rockin red where i was stayin at
and i was flamed up one day
but it was cool, I dont kno why they give us the impression, that New yorkers are bad and assholes
when I went out there, they showed me nothin but love out there

I was up in Bronx, MillBrook Apartments
139th and brook? somethin like that
and i was up in Manhattan, that shit is Live
shoppin on 30's and broadway
but that was some uncomfortable shit
I'd be walkin down the street, and mans would come up to me "like yo i got clothes up on the 9th floor, follow me"
Im like coo, than your in the elevator by yourself with like 4 older mans, i swear i felt like i was gonna get dipped for my Cheese, so i had my shank ready
once the elevator opened up on the 9th floor, It was coo, Pure gear, for low prices, people swear im ballin out here now
lol
that city doesnt fuckin sleep
Im up in dis building, tryin to sleep, those peeps were up all fuckin night, cars, car alarms. i woke up with a fuckin headache n shit

but yea anywayz, New york is aight to visit, i can't speak on living there, cause i dont. There's some Gully niggas out there, mans were grilling me hard, but shit I aint gonna start nothin, on someone else's block
str8 up

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 22nd, 2004, 8:02 am

Kronix wrote:Wha gwon niggas.
was on Flatbush and..........something 2 blocks down from the subway station, i cant remember
Brooklyn was aight still
but it was cool, I dont kno why they give us the impression, that New yorkers are bad and assholes
For the most part, Flatbush is a crip neighborhood so if anything u woulda seen more ni99az blued up. But I was out there too and didnt see too many ni99az rocking Blue either. Nothing like 2 years ago when I was on church avenue and I seen like 50 - 60 of these ni99az just walking up and down the street. U was probably around Flatbush Junction. And aint shit gonna happen over there. That's near the good part of Flatbush where the white people live... Mill Basin area. Now if you ass was on church avenue and flatbush then it woulda been a different story. Three ni99az got bodied the night of Juveut (how ever u spell it). Then I think two more ni99az got killed after the Labor Day Parade. I dont know where u been...

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 22nd, 2004, 8:49 am

zip3ace wrote:
Kronix wrote:Wha gwon niggas.
Brooklyn was aight still
For the most part, Flatbush is a crip neighborhood so if anything u woulda seen more guys blued up. But I was out there too and didnt see too many guys rocking Blue either. Nothing like 2 years ago when I was on church avenue and I seen like 50 - 60 of these guys just walking up and down the street. U was probably around Flatbush Junction. And aint shit gonna happen over there. That's near the good part of Flatbush where the white people live... Mill Basin area. Now if you ass was on church avenue and flatbush then it woulda been a different story. Three guys got bodied the night of Juveut (how ever u spell it). Then I think two more guys got killed after the Labor Day Parade. I dont know where u been...

Your somewhat right homes, but You wrong abou junction being a white neighborhood......The Junction is Crip hood.......Its right near Vandaveer pj's where alot of crips live, and they b right near the fast food restaurants.....But mostly lil niggas be over there and the older niggas
use to be there but not alot of crips is in the junction anymore like 2 years ago......

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 22nd, 2004, 9:02 am

But im saying once u pass Brooklyn college going toward Kings Plaza, then its all peaceful. I know thats where them locs be at but thats like the border... at least in my opinion. After Brooklyn college u dont see them much.

My homie used to work by the OTB over there. This ni99a was flamed up with red chucks on. On Glenwood and Flatbush.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 22nd, 2004, 9:04 am

zip3ace wrote:But im saying once u pass Brooklyn college going toward Kings Plaza, then its all peaceful. I know thats where them locs be at but thats like the border... at least in my opinion. After Brooklyn college u dont see them much.
Yea, Thats tru as well......