New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by Kronix » September 23rd, 2004, 2:38 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Kronix wrote:Wha gwon niggas.
Labor Day weekend I went to NYC for the first time, it was Bangin dog
Gals dem were sexy, I went to Brick City too.
I didnt go to Juvey, my bro did, he said it was like a Caribana Vibe
was on Flatbush and..........something 2 blocks down from the subway station, i cant remember
your streets out there are confusing for a T dot nigga.
Brooklyn was aight still
But i didnt see alot of people rockin red where i was stayin at
and i was flamed up one day
but it was cool, I dont kno why they give us the impression, that New yorkers are bad and assholes
when I went out there, they showed me nothin but love out there
For the most part, Flatbush is a crip neighborhood so if anything u woulda seen more guys blued up. But I was out there too and didnt see too many guys rocking Blue either. Nothing like 2 years ago when I was on church avenue and I seen like 50 - 60 of these guys just walking up and down the street. U was probably around Flatbush Junction. And aint shit gonna happen over there. That's near the good part of Flatbush where the white people live... Mill Basin area. Now if you ass was on church avenue and flatbush then it woulda been a different story. Three guys got bodied the night of Juveut (how ever u spell it). Then I think two more guys got killed after the Labor Day Parade. I dont know where u been...
Im pretty sure i was pretty sure to church. I was stayin just above this laudrymat. My step dads sisters friend owns it.
I think it was the night of juvet and i was chillin in front of the laudrymat, and i seen like 60 mans on motorcycles, it was ridiculous. they was riding deep. woke up the whole block. fa reals lol
but on another tip
Did anything happen at juvet this year?

livin4my
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by livin4my » September 25th, 2004, 10:09 pm

zip3ace wrote:But im saying once u pass Brooklyn college going toward Kings Plaza, then its all peaceful. I know thats where them locs be at but thats like the border... at least in my opinion. After Brooklyn college u dont see them much.

My homie used to work by the OTB over there. This ni99a was flamed up with red chucks on. On Glenwood and Flatbush.
It depends on what parts of the 50's your talking about.As stated before the junction is basically where yo will find locs from the veer as for the 50's going up towards kings plaza depending on where your talking about there's real dudes over there but it's more on the inside blocks like 50's and h,i,j,k etc but I would agree it's not much crips on that side of the 50's besides around h park

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » September 28th, 2004, 10:48 am

TO ZIPFACE YEA I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN EAST NEW YORK LIKE 2 BLOODS LIVE HERE BUT THEY BECAME BLOOD IN JAIL AND THEY BANG with LOCS BUT MY SET IS IN KINGSBORUGH TOO I GOT HOMIES OVER THERE MY OG LOONEY STAY OUT THERE MY SET IS AT RALPH AND PACIFIC AND IN MARCUS GARVEY I GOT SUM FOLK AND CRIP HOMIES YEAH THEY GRIMEY AS HELL, BUT MY QUESTION IS THAT I NEVA SEEN A BLOOD FRUM LINDEN HOUSES OR BOULEVARD OR EVEN STARRET CITY COME OVER HERE AND BANG BUT ME AND SUM LOCS I KNO FOR A FACT WENT OVER THERE AND SERVED SUM NICCAZ EVEN IN THE218 BEACON BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT AFTER THEY GAMES THEN NICCAZ BAIL TO THE B20 OR B15 BUS TRUE STRORY
3X

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 29th, 2004, 9:03 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ZIPFACE YEA I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN EAST NEW YORK LIKE 2 BLOODS LIVE HERE BUT THEY BECAME BLOOD IN JAIL AND THEY BANG with LOCS BUT MY SET IS IN KINGSBORUGH TOO I GOT HOMIES OVER THERE MY OG LOONEY STAY OUT THERE MY SET IS AT RALPH AND PACIFIC AND IN MARCUS GARVEY I GOT SUM FOLK AND CRIP HOMIES YEAH THEY GRIMEY AS HELL, BUT MY QUESTION IS THAT I NEVA SEEN A BLOOD FRUM LINDEN HOUSES OR BOULEVARD OR EVEN STARRET CITY COME OVER HERE AND BANG BUT ME AND SUM LOCS I KNO FOR A FACT WENT OVER THERE AND SERVED SUM NICCAZ EVEN IN THE218 BEACON BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT AFTER THEY GAMES THEN NICCAZ BAIL TO THE B20 OR B15 BUS TRUE STRORY
3X
the 2 Bloods that live in ya pj's bang with locs on other Bloods ?????????????????

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 29th, 2004, 9:55 am

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:TO ZIPFACE YEA I LIVE IN CYPRESS HILL PJ'S THE ONLY CRIP HOOD IN EAST NEW YORK LIKE 2 BLOODS LIVE HERE BUT THEY BECAME BLOOD IN JAIL AND THEY BANG with LOCS BUT MY SET IS IN KINGSBORUGH TOO I GOT HOMIES OVER THERE MY OG LOONEY STAY OUT THERE MY SET IS AT RALPH AND PACIFIC AND IN MARCUS GARVEY I GOT SUM FOLK AND CRIP HOMIES YEAH THEY GRIMEY AS HELL, BUT MY QUESTION IS THAT I NEVA SEEN A BLOOD FRUM LINDEN HOUSES OR BOULEVARD OR EVEN STARRET CITY COME OVER HERE AND BANG BUT ME AND SUM LOCS I KNO FOR A FACT WENT OVER THERE AND SERVED SUM NICCAZ EVEN IN THE218 BEACON BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT AFTER THEY GAMES THEN NICCAZ BAIL TO THE B20 OR B15 BUS TRUE STRORY
3X
the 2 Bloods that live in ya pj's bang with locs on other Bloods ?????????????????

thats what i was about to say... them ni99az is food if they bang with yall.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 29th, 2004, 10:07 am

that happens all the time in crip hoods. there be a few bloods in the hood but cant rag that turned blood while in prison that everybody knew and they come out and still bang with us. but they cant wear that red shit

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » September 29th, 2004, 11:09 am

I dont respect that. thats some flip flop shit. When they out the hood they bang... but when they in the hold they dont? I rather u just drop ya flag and become crip. How they gonna be kool with ni99az throwing up BK and writing fuck slobs on the wall? Thats the ultimate disrespect. And ni99az can NOT get away with that.

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » October 1st, 2004, 10:27 pm

zip3ace wrote:I dont respect that. thats some flip flop shit. When they out the hood they bang... but when they in the hold they dont? I rather u just drop ya flag and become crip. How they gonna be kool with guys throwing up BK and writing fu-- slobs on the wall? Thats the ultimate disrespect. And guys can NOT get away with that.
Like it or not zip it goes on in a lot of hoods, but i do agree that's some funny shit.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 3rd, 2004, 9:51 am

Hell No !!! I personally say if a Blood nigga live in a crip pj's and they say he cant rag and he acually bang with yall, the nigga is str8 suspect...He deserve to get dropped...And the locs think they slick n shit,,,They know a Blood nigga livin in they projects and they tell him he betta not rag they got the upper hand on the nigga because they outnumber the nigga and he might get served. It first starts off with dont wear no red...Then dont throw up ya sign to go to the store and all that shit.......That shit is rediculous if the blood nigga gonna let crip niggas take his pride.........

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 4th, 2004, 11:39 am

im tellin yall it happens way more than you think. i personally know niggas that is known by other blood homies that he keep it g but when aint no bloods around and he back in his hood, the crip hood, he quiet and aint never ragging.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » October 4th, 2004, 11:41 am

that shit is funny to me because it happens alot and they homies be thinking they g'd up and shit. lol

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 5th, 2004, 10:42 am

Q wrote:im tellin yall it happens way more than you think. i personally know niggas that is known by other blood homies that he keep it g but when aint no bloods around and he back in his hood, the crip hood, he quiet and aint never ragging.

The thing about it homie is that I dont even doubt you....I acually know that goes on and its vice versa as well... but I go no respect for the Blood niggas who quiet down for any loc regardless where they live.........Personally I think If you gonna rep somethin Rep it to the fullest..Not half assed...If a blood nigga who grew up with niggas who turned crip and he live in they pj's, The Blood nigga shouldnt have to bite his tounge....He should know he is what he is and He got love for his niggas who he grew up with that turned crip and let them niggas know yeah im blood and yall locs,but fuck it im raggin and imma do wtf i wanna do. not on no disrecpectful shit either....Because real recognize real....If the crip niggas know the Blood nigga get down ,but its a different story when he around them, they aint gonna respect the nigga because they can say " yeah the nigga get down, but when he around us he quiet" Smell me ??????

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » October 5th, 2004, 2:53 pm

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
Q wrote:im tellin yall it happens way more than you think. i personally know niggas that is known by other blood homies that he keep it g but when aint no bloods around and he back in his hood, the crip hood, he quiet and aint never ragging.

The thing about it homie is that I dont even doubt you....I acually know that goes on and its vice versa as well... but I go no respect for the Blood niggas who quiet down for any loc regardless where they live.........Personally I think If you gonna rep somethin Rep it to the fullest..Not half assed...If a blood nigga who grew up with niggas who turned crip and he live in they pj's, The Blood nigga shouldnt have to bite his tounge....He should know he is what he is and He got love for his niggas who he grew up with that turned crip and let them niggas know yeah im blood and yall locs,but fu-- it im raggin and imma do wtf i wanna do. not on no disrecpectful shit either....Because real recognize real....If the crip niggas know the Blood nigga get down ,but its a different story when he around them, they aint gonna respect the nigga because they can say " yeah the nigga get down, but when he around us he quiet" Smell me ??????
straight up
if you gonna rep your shit, than rep it
I think in that situation, your child hood niggas would at least give u a hood pass. nobody has to set trip

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 6th, 2004, 9:32 am

What up.
From L.A., CA myself but I'm now living in Flatbush right there by Church Ave. and Flatbush Ave. about five minutes walk. This hood is undoubtedly Crip, but can anybody speak on the clicks, cause I seen some sets up like "21st Jump Street Crip" plus mad amounts of Folk symbols, then the 8 Ball. I don't bang myself, but I'm trying to understand my surroundings, feel me?
One

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » October 6th, 2004, 10:04 am

Kronix wrote:
Sheeklouchdblock wrote:

The thing about it homie is that I dont even doubt you....I acually know that goes on and its vice versa as well... but I go no respect for the Blood niggas who quiet down for any loc regardless where they live.........Personally I think If you gonna rep somethin Rep it to the fullest..Not half assed...If a blood nigga who grew up with niggas who turned crip and he live in they pj's, The Blood nigga shouldnt have to bite his tounge....He should know he is what he is and He got love for his niggas who he grew up with that turned crip and let them niggas know yeah im blood and yall locs,but fu-- it im raggin and imma do wtf i wanna do. not on no disrecpectful shit either....Because real recognize real....If the crip niggas know the Blood nigga get down ,but its a different story when he around them, they aint gonna respect the nigga because they can say " yeah the nigga get down, but when he around us he quiet" Smell me ??????
straight up
if you gonna rep your shit, than rep it
I think in that situation, your child hood niggas would at least give u a hood pass. nobody has to set trip
Truthfully... It's that a ni99a dont wanna flag in a crip hood... it aint like ni99az dont know he blood. As long as he dont let ni99az disrespect blood in his face, and let ni99az punk him then its all good. Real respect real. But when u turn around and bang with these ni99az... then i got a problem with it. U should just be labeled and kall it a night.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 11:26 am

Cold Bear wrote:What up.
From L.A., CA myself but I'm now living in Flatbush right there by Church Ave. and Flatbush Ave. about five minutes walk. This hood is undoubtedly Crip, but can anybody speak on the clicks, cause I seen some sets up like "21st Jump Street Crip" plus mad amounts of Folk symbols, then the 8 Ball. I don't bang myself, but I'm trying to understand my surroundings, feel me?
One
21st Jumpstreet crips ???they use that name now ?? Lmaoo The Nhb's in the bush are..... NHb20's 21st jumpstreet gang.......

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 11:40 am

Sheeklouchdblock wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:What up.
One
21st Jumpstreet crips ???they use that name now ?? Lmaoo The Nhb's in the bush are..... NHb20's 21st jumpstreet gang.......

But then again, 21st street is the longest street number in flatbush...Theres different blocks but 21st street extends so the name is 21st jumpstreet so i guess they probably added crips to the name because most of the Church ave crips are UGC's........

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 6th, 2004, 11:44 am

Yep that's what they hit up now, like in the last month. Are you saying NHB's turned Crip?
And with all the Folk shit I seen, is it both systems at the same time - B/C & People/Folk, or did Cali type of banging take over at a certain time? All the new graff is Crip related, not Folks related.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 6th, 2004, 11:46 am

yup they UGC's from what was hit up

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 1:43 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Yep that's what they hit up now, like in the last month. Are you saying NHB's turned Crip?
And with all the Folk shit I seen, is it both systems at the same time - B/C & People/Folk, or did Cali type of banging take over at a certain time? All the new graff is Crip related, not Folks related.
Nhb turned crip ????? Hell No !! Read my post carefully homie....I said 21st street is the biggest street in flatbush...21st is known as 21st jumpstreet.. but when you posted u seen 21st jumpstreet crips I never heard of them but i know the NHB's use the 21st jumpstreet in there name...But like I said in my other post, The crips on church ave are ugc's but probably since there on church and 21st, they probably just put 21st jumpstreet crips as an alias or so........

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Yep that's what they hit up now, like in the last month. Are you saying NHB's turned Crip?

The Church ave crips arent that powerful as they was a few years back since the og's have been locked and some were killed......But there still some ridas over there I would be lyin if i told you there wasnt..

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 6th, 2004, 2:09 pm

Understood homie. That's what I heard as well. An Old West Indian cat (lived in that hood for 20 years) told me that It used to really be fucked up on those Church Blocks about 4 years ago. Cops over there everyday all day.
Since you didn't say nothin about Folks I'm guessing it's been dying out around there.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 2:19 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Understood homie. That's what I heard as well. An Old West Indian cat (lived in that hood for 20 years) told me that It used to really be #%@& up on those Church Blocks about 4 years ago. Cops over there everyday all day.
Since you didn't say nothin about Folks I'm guessing it's been dying out around there.
There some folks by the 50's i think....They had folks by east 19th but they died out......

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 6th, 2004, 2:36 pm

Seemed like it cuz that Folk star and pitchforks over on 18th or 17th looked OLD.
Good looks on that. Seeing shit pop up over there without knowing the history is confusing as hell.

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 2:50 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Seemed like it because that Folk star and pitchforks over on 18th or 17th looked OLD.
Good looks on that. Seeing shit pop up over there without knowing the history is confusing as hell.

It aint nuttin homie....I basically felt the same when i first touch down in Brooklyn....My pops moved me down there back in 92, and like 2 years later thats when the Bloods and Crip shit started poppin up there,and it was confusin because I knew some niggas who was Blood and they were different from the Homies back home........

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 6th, 2004, 3:10 pm

yeah alotta fools crippin' out here are Trini or other West indians. it's a whole different approach then fools back home in LA.
I was wondering where the OG's were cause I see a lot of youngsters on the block with no kind of guidance - all locked up....sad homie.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 6th, 2004, 5:31 pm

Are the gangs in New York City, The Bronx, Brooklyn & Queens of olden days like a lot of the L.A. County gangs, or are they more of recent times.
I've read these Christian books that are named Run Nicky Run, and The Cross and the Switchblade. It tells the story of a Puerto Rican gang member in Bedford-Stuveyssant in Brooklyn whom found his salvation in Christ Jesus. In those books there is mention of several street gangs by the names of Phantom Lords, Mau Mau's, Viceroys, Quentons, Hell Burners if I remember correctly, and others.
In California's cities, a lot of the gangs go back generations and are still going strong, so I was wondering which if any New York gangs which are still around, have generations and historical background ?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 6th, 2004, 5:50 pm

used to be some G-stone niccaz claimin 21st TFC it was under this 1 Cat............neva heard of the 21 jumpstreet thing though

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 6:33 pm

yung_k wrote:used to be some G-stone niccaz claimin 21st TFC it was under this 1 Cat............neva heard of the 21 jumpstreet thing though
21st TfC got smashed long time ago, but niggas still claim it lol....I know there 2 og's personally......

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 6:36 pm

Cold Bear wrote:yeah alotta fools crippin' out here are Trini or other West indians. it's a whole different approach then fools back home in LA.
I was wondering where the OG's were cause I see a lot of youngsters on the block with no kind of guidance - all locked up....sad homie.
Yeah thats true.....Alot of crips in the bush are West Indian for the fact that church ave - parkside is full of jamicans and trini's, but the real shotta niggas be on parkside dont mess with none of that gang shit..mostly there lil siblings is the ones who be crippin......The older niggas is bout money......

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » October 6th, 2004, 6:43 pm

lonewolf wrote:Are the gangs in New York City, The Bronx, Brooklyn & Queens of olden days like a lot of the L.A. County gangs, or are they more of recent times.
I've read these Christian books that are named Run Nicky Run, and The Cross and the Switchblade. It tells the story of a Puerto Rican gang member in Bedford-Stuveyssant in Brooklyn whom found his salvation in Christ Jesus. In those books there is mention of several street gangs by the names of Phantom Lords, Mau Mau's, Viceroys, Quentons, Hell Burners if I remember correctly, and others.
In California's cities, a lot of the gangs go back generations and are still going strong, so I was wondering which if any New York gangs which are still around, have generations and historical background ?
Nah....Those gangs you mentioned are not around no more,but alot of og's that was in those gangs are either dead, turned they life around or in jail..but I remember a few years back when me and my homie was chillin in his crib his pops was tellin use he use to be in some gang called viceroys(What you mentioned)...I gotta homie in Shawagunk Thats locked up with old time gangsters...Even some old niggas that use to be Black panthers......

But the new Generation, Im sure you know they done know about the B's and the C's, picked it up and ran with it......Everybody wants to be either blood or crip now......Most of the Folks in ny done transformed into crips...When folks came to Ny they was piggybackin off the crips for the fact they rock the same colors and niggas was confuised....So alot of folks became crips...But there still some Folks that Hold down they set and some acually beef with crips now.......

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 6th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Do that apply to all nationalities or only some ? Runnin' with C's or B's.