New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Locked
zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by zip3ace » November 9th, 2004, 2:47 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:BLOODS DO NOT PUT IN THE MOST WORK IN NYC, TELL U TRUTH YES BLOODS OUTNUMBER US CRIPS. BUT WE PUTS IN WORK SHO NUFF. MOST BLOODS GET STATUS ON HOW LONG THEY BEEN IN JAIL OR HOW HARD THEY FLAG BUT US CRIPS FOR OUR STATUS AND OUR STRIPES NICCAZ BANG AND PUTS IN NUFF WORK, MOST BLOODS WONT LEAVE THEY HOOD UNLESS THEY LIKE 20 DEEP, I GO EVERYWHERE FO DOLO AND IM WALKING with A CRUTCH AND STILL KEEPIN IT G FOR THE REAL FACTS ON NYC ASK REAL NICCAZ FRUM NYC AND SUM BLOODS BANG HARD DONT GET ME WRONG BUT A GOOD MAJORITY OF THEM JUS FLAG RED AND THROW UP B'S AND THATS THE TRUTH 3X
Yo BG stop all that non sense... yall niggaz wanna come out and claim shit when the heat is on us. I never heard anything on the news about a whole gang of crips getting locked up on some serious shit. Not no "we fucked somebody up and got caught"... im talking about shit that will get you numbers. Yall ni99az aint notorious out here... alot of yall became crip kuz bloods was getting at yall when yall was nuetral. Real Talk! Now they heats on the bloods, now yall wanna come out and shine like yall moved ni99az out the hood. Remember that crip on the daily news throwing up bk??? That ni99a got fucked up the next week by some homies. Dont play that tough shit. When shit was going down on 42nd Street at Broadway Arcade in Times Square, who the kops pounced on??? who witnesses was complaining about??? Damn sure wasnt the crips... why u think the barcode starting searching ni99az and then got shut down after? U talk the most shit on here...

I tell u this... on my way to and from my hood, I see more crips than bloods. I ran up in mcdonalds by South Shore one time.... beads hanging, flamed up... I knew them ni99az was crips kuz they was looking all surprised and shit... ni99az aint say shit. So chill with that tough crip shit... kuz i done pulled a few crip flags in my BG days with no problem.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by zip3ace » November 9th, 2004, 2:48 pm

evileastside wrote:
Y.G.K wrote:THATS A TRIP BLOOD!! DAMUS KLAMIN TRAMPS,WE EVER KLAIM THAT IN LA THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamar-How its a bl%%d world when its blU sky
the sky is blU CuzZ Godz a Crip 2 so stop that sloK shit
u dont put in no real worC u liVin off ya sets rep nicCu U sound Childish because - IM cHILDISH?

WHAT THE fu-- ARE U TALKING ABOUT? BLOOD U A REAL crip NIGGA NO DOUBT!! GODS A crip DAMN BLOOD, DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY! IM SPEEcHLESS!

jamar-bKl%%d dont run shit they just deep 4 the most part
who Care whos the deepest its about who the Realest.

"OBVIOUSILY IF YOU THE DEEPEST YOU HAVE TO BE THE REALEST"!!

YOUVE PROVEN YOUR DOWN FOR YOURS HOMEY, "I MEAN BLUE SKY,AND GODS cRIPPIN, DAMN!! STAY IN ScHOOL BLOOD!! 6minutes 2seconds
No such thing as tramp homie its Trays
Man shut ya dumb ass up...

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by zip3ace » November 9th, 2004, 2:57 pm

jamar wrote:
Y.G.K wrote:WHAT YOU MEAN SOME BLOODS BANG HARD? A LOT OF BLOODS BANG HARD OBVIOUSILY IF THEY KEEP GETTING LOCKDOWN HOMEY!! RIPS MAY PUT IT DOWN ASS WELL BUT WHO IS THE MAJORITY ON THOSE STREETS AND LOCKDOWN?
BG-"MOST BLOODS GET STATUS ON HOW LONG THEY BEEN IN JAIL OR HOW HARD THEY FLAG" "A GOOD MAJORITY OF THEM JUS FLAG RED AND THROW UP B'S AND THATS THE TRUTH". WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT THEN HOMEY? THATS NOT PART OF BANGIN BLOOD? ITS ALRIGHT BLOOD. "THEY DONT ROLL OUT UNLESS 20 DEEP" HOMEY U FOOLS MAY NOT HAVE 20 DEEP TO ROLL, BLOOD HOW U GONNA SPEAK ON MOST BLOODS HAVE YOU ENCOUNTER MOST BLOODS OUT THERE DOG!! YOU JUST SOLD YOURSELF SHORT HOMIE! GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE TRUTH THOUGH BLOOD !!!!
6minutes 2seconds

loC is rite slok need num loCz just need a gun
in NyC U Cool when u sLoK But a Gangstu when u Crip
bKl%%d dont run shit they just deep 4 the most part
who Care whos the deepest its about who the Realest
sloK dont Cum in Crip hoodz we Cum in yall hood and start shit
its pussies on bKoth sides

How its a bl%%d world when its blU sky
the sky is blU CuzZ Godz a Crip 2 so stop that sloK shit
u dont put in no real worC u liVin off ya sets rep nicCu U sound Childish because

What hoods yall be rolling through? Let me know... what blood hoods have yall ni99az taking over in Brooklyn without the help of the police? 600 Damus locked up on Rikors alone... got like 50 crips there... yall ni99az aint putting in no work. Or known for putting in work. Yall aint doing damage. What crip hood had the police shook like Soundview? Or Albany? Vandeveer aint even on that level... and thats yall best projects.

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 9th, 2004, 3:14 pm

zip3ace wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:BLOODS DO NOT PUT IN THE MOST WORK IN NYC, TELL U TRUTH YES BLOODS OUTNUMBER US CRIPS. BUT WE PUTS IN WORK SHO NUFF. MOST BLOODS GET STATUS ON HOW LONG THEY BEEN IN JAIL OR HOW HARD THEY FLAG BUT US CRIPS FOR OUR STATUS AND OUR STRIPES NICCAZ BANG AND PUTS IN NUFF WORK, MOST BLOODS WONT LEAVE THEY HOOD UNLESS THEY LIKE 20 DEEP, I GO EVERYWHERE FO DOLO AND IM WALKING with A CRUTCH AND STILL KEEPIN IT G FOR THE REAL FACTS ON NYC ASK REAL NICCAZ FRUM NYC AND SUM BLOODS BANG HARD DONT GET ME WRONG BUT A GOOD MAJORITY OF THEM JUS FLAG RED AND THROW UP B'S AND THATS THE TRUTH 3X
Yo BG stop all that non sense... yall niggaz wanna come out and claim shit when the heat is on us. I never heard anything on the news about a whole gang of crips getting locked up on some serious shit. Not no "we #%@& somebody up and got caught"... im talking about shit that will get you numbers. Yall guys aint notorious out here... alot of yall became crip kuz bloods was getting at yall when yall was nuetral. Real Talk! Now they heats on the bloods, now yall wanna come out and shine like yall moved guys out the hood. Remember that crip on the daily news throwing up bk??? That ni99a got #%@& up the next week by some homies. Dont play that tough shit. When shit was going down on 42nd Street at Broadway Arcade in Times Square, who the kops pounced on??? who witnesses was complaining about??? Damn sure wasnt the crips... why u think the barcode starting searching guys and then got shut down after? U talk the most shit on here...

I tell u this... on my way to and from my hood, I see more crips than bloods. I ran up in mcdonalds by South Shore one time.... beads hanging, flamed up... I knew them guys was crips kuz they was looking all surprised and shit... guys aint say shit. So chill with that tough crip shit... kuz i done pulled a few crip flags in my BG days with no problem.
Ghost town shot that game room up i kno Cuz those r my nicCuz

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 9th, 2004, 3:33 pm

zip3ace wrote:
jamar wrote:
Y.G.K wrote:WHAT YOU MEAN SOME BLOODS BANG HARD? A LOT OF BLOODS BANG HARD OBVIOUSILY IF THEY KEEP GETTING LOCKDOWN HOMEY!! RIPS MAY PUT IT DOWN ASS WELL BUT WHO IS THE MAJORITY ON THOSE STREETS AND LOCKDOWN?
BG-"MOST BLOODS GET STATUS ON HOW LONG THEY BEEN IN JAIL OR HOW HARD THEY FLAG" "A GOOD MAJORITY OF THEM JUS FLAG RED AND THROW UP B'S AND THATS THE TRUTH". WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT THEN HOMEY? THATS NOT PART OF BANGIN BLOOD? ITS ALRIGHT BLOOD. "THEY DONT ROLL OUT UNLESS 20 DEEP" HOMEY U FOOLS MAY NOT HAVE 20 DEEP TO ROLL, BLOOD HOW U GONNA SPEAK ON MOST BLOODS HAVE YOU ENCOUNTER MOST BLOODS OUT THERE DOG!! YOU JUST SOLD YOURSELF SHORT HOMIE! GOOD LOOKIN OUT ON THE TRUTH THOUGH BLOOD !!!!
6minutes 2seconds

loC is rite slok need num loCz just need a gun
in NyC U Cool when u sLoK But a Gangstu when u Crip
bKl%%d dont run shit they just deep 4 the most part
who Care whos the deepest its about who the Realest
sloK dont Cum in Crip hoodz we Cum in yall hood and start shit
its pussies on bKoth sides

How its a bl%%d world when its blU sky
the sky is blU CuzZ Godz a Crip 2 so stop that sloK shit
u dont put in no real worC u liVin off ya sets rep nicCu U sound Childish because

What hoods yall be rolling through? Let me know... what blood hoods have yall guys taking over in Brooklyn without the help of the police? 600 Damus locked up on Rikors alone... got like 50 crips there... yall guys aint putting in no work. Or known for putting in work. Yall aint doing damage. What crip hood had the police shook like Soundview? Or Albany? Vandeveer aint even on that level... and thats yall best projects.
most Crip dont respeCt flatbush LoCz they only rep in they hood
Vandeveer said they were Santana Cilluz until i came thru dolo sCreaming Santana blocC with my set Clothing on nicCuz in the midDle of they pJz and i had oG bKiG bKlood with me from bklyn ave LoCz aint do shit and he his Colors on they livest Crip dont liv in wack bKush

i dont haf 2 smash set i mash 1 by 1 nicCu soundview kno me albany is 2 bKlocC away they aint that hard so stop it a nicCu name bl%%dsport run that set

Y.G.K
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: October 29th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by Y.G.K » November 9th, 2004, 8:48 pm

BLOOD THATS HOW I KNOW YOU FAKE YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION,LOOK AT U, CHANGING YOUR TUNE ALREADY,WHAT HAPPEN TO cKRIPS DO THIS AND THAT, A NIGGA KAME HERE AND SPOKE THE REAL ALL OF SUDDEN YOU SMASH 1 BY 1, U A HOOK BLOOD!! IT WOULD MAKE SENSE WHY YOU WOOFIN THE BRAB MESS.

zip3ace-Man shut ya dumb ass up...
WHO WERE YOU TALKIN TO BLOOD?

cKRIPS BANGIN WHEN IT'S BECOMING SAFE NOW?
6minutes 2seconds

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by zip3ace » November 10th, 2004, 7:21 am

Y.G.K wrote: zip3ace-Man shut ya dumb ass up...
WHO WERE YOU TALKIN TO BLOOD?
evileastside... kuz he said theirs no such thing as tramp... that its trey? Right off of that i know he not a kali ni99a. Get your knowledge up Boy!

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 10th, 2004, 8:15 am

[quote="Y.G.K"]BLOOD THATS HOW I KNOW YOU FAKE YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE QUESTION,
4 all U wanna Cz & bz

Gang Class 1 on 1 is now in session

lesSon of 2day bl%%d

yGk im a faKe CRip lol sloK was started im 1972 by bobby boo &Zion they were blacC panthers who turn Crip they started pirU street sloK the 1 st slok set

brims was 1 of the 1st blU flag gang and was around before blood yall roC blU 4 the b in briMz we tooC that from yall but yall was nt blooD at that time pirU street was the 1st set brim i thinC was like the third set
do u kno who oG BouCe aLot is do U kno who oG bL%%d reD is most likely no Fake Crippin my azZ i spoke on nicCuz that only u should kno about asC any nicCu on this shit am i wrong mattafaCt how would they kno they come on here for info. lol U cant get this from reading a Moster Cody booC lol

4 the reCord brim was brim gang then Brims Crip then they turn brims blood yall panCake azZ nicCuz tell me im wrong Y.G.K. i kno the real
so shut up with that vicCi Loo shit

before i 4get T.rogers aint L.A. born he was raise in Chi town blaCC p stone ranger is a Chi town gang that turN blood
oH and Og maC was Claim brimz then he Claim lime hood now yall surpose 2 be treetop piRu wut the fucC did 93 branCh off? yall thro the 5 only beCause its 5 stars 2 our nation Crips dont respond Cuz most of yall dont kno ya shit like me so 2 respond inCorreCt u would only sound foolish

if ya real Crip tell me the 5 starz the 6 point is 1 name the other 4

ill giv a Crip a CrutCh but neva a blood a bandade

bloods Be LoC'd out or die slok

faKe Crip my azZ

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by zip3ace » November 10th, 2004, 1:36 pm

OG Mack wasnt Lime Hood or Brim....

And ya ass still avoiding the question at hand...

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 10th, 2004, 3:16 pm

zip3ace wrote:OG Mack wasnt Lime Hood or Brim....

And ya ass still avoiding the question at hand...
he aint even a real blood his older brother was blood yall all netha with red flags
and dont even kno it
who blooded up oG maC nobodyi know that faKe azz sloK that how i kno
93 my dicC fucC the nine blood setz of ny ill make a blood stain out ya so Called blood drop with ya own roCcet oohhpps did i blow up your code
Grave yard vanpire i got all that fake shit i should just put it up 4 all 2 C yall fake azZ lessonz

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by zip3ace » November 10th, 2004, 11:14 pm

jamar wrote:
zip3ace wrote:OG Mack wasnt Lime Hood or Brim....

And ya ass still avoiding the question at hand...
he aint even a real blood his older brother was blood yall all netha with red flags
and dont even kno it
who blooded up oG maC nobodyi know that faKe azz sloK that how i kno
93 my dicC fucC the nine blood setz of ny ill make a blood stain out ya so Called blood drop with ya own roCcet oohhpps did i blow up your code
Grave yard vanpire i got all that fake shit i should just put it up 4 all 2 C yall fake azZ lessonz
Ni99a go head and post them shits... nobody use em no more.
Vampires
200 Deeps
400'z
275'z
Death Notices
Death Notices Remix
Swahelies

Post em all and see if i care... spit that shit in the streets... ni99az look at u stupid. Stop living on the internet... where the fuck u see ni99az still spitting kodes. How u gonna blow up shit that aint being used no more. U'll make a blood stain outta a blood drop huh? U just said you'll make an OG outta of a BG... U fool ass ni99a.

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: October 31st, 2004, 3:17 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by evileastside » November 10th, 2004, 11:35 pm

zip3ace wrote:
Y.G.K wrote: zip3ace-Man shut ya dumb ass up...
WHO WERE YOU TALKIN TO BLOOD?
evileastside... kuz he said theirs no such thing as tramp... that its trey? Right off of that i know he not a kali ni99a. Get your knowledge up Boy!

ZipTrayAce loc aint no real Crip finna let his hood dis be known loc...Fuc whoever callin the hood tramps cuzz yall some marks and thats on Gangsters loc..and Zip we are in Cali, wtf I look like bangin outta state

Y.G.K
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: October 29th, 2004, 12:39 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by Y.G.K » November 10th, 2004, 11:37 pm

brims was 1 of the 1st blU flag gang and was around before blood yall roC blU 4 the b in briMz we tooC that from yall but yall was nt blooD at that time pirU street was the 1st set brim i thinC was like the third set
do u kno who oG BouCe aLot is do U kno who oG bL%%d reD is most likely no Fake Crippin my azZ i spoke on nicCuz that only u should kno about asC any nicCu on this shit am i wrong mattafaCt how would they kno they come on here for info. lol U cant get this from reading a Moster Cody booC lol

4 the reCord brim was brim gang then Brims Crip then they turn brims blood yall panCake azZ nicCuz tell me im wrong Y.G.K. i kno the real
so shut up with that vicCi Loo shit.

FIRST OF ALL DONT SPEAK ON THE HOOD!! SEcOND WHAT R U WOOFIN?
BRIMZ WERE NEVR cRIPS GET THAT STRAIGHT!!,PIRUS WERE THE ONLY GANG BEFORE BEKOMIN B-DOGS ROCKIN Blue RAGS BLOOD!!
(L.A BRIMS) TRADITIONAL KOLOR AND ATTIRE WAS- BROWN,BURGUNDY,AND GREEN FOR THE MONEY, BRIM HAT,AND BRIM KANES. L.A BRIMS WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST GANG ON THE WEST BEFORE THE cRIPS BEGAN REcRUTING, THE AVES SLAUSON BOYS,ETc... WE WERE ALWAYS INDIVUALS AND LEADERS HOMEY NEVER FOLLOWERS, WE WERE NEVER SKARED OR DIDNT GET PUNKED TO JOIN RIPS LIKE SOME GANGS DID.IT WAS ALL TYPE OF BRIMS BLOOD,WE WERE SOME WHAT KOOL WITH THEM NEVER ALLIES!! ONE OF KNOWNS FROM BRIMS KOUNTRY BAMA WAS MIRK BY ONE THOSE FOOLS OVER A DISPUTE ON TERRITORY.TO KEEP IT SHORT THE PIRUS KALLED A INVITATION MEETING TO GANGS WHO BATTLED THE STEADY GROWING MASSIVE NUMBERS OF THE RIPS BUT FELL SHORT. WE ROLL THROUGH AS WELL U KNOW THE REST !! NEVER cKRIPS BLOOD! 3RD GENERATION BRIM
6minutes 2seconds

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 11th, 2004, 6:03 am

[quote="Y.G.K"] before the brown yall wore blU stop 3gen.stop it that just mean u piC up in the 90s like i dont kno wut that is lol u Clown
yall was Crip until they shot 1 of yall do ya researh u just dont wanna ad mit brim wore blu brim neva sided up ya gangs last name is blood stupid u kno im rite i dont make this shit up u make it seem like brims a supergangs come on now

just like u dont wanna admit the gay in nyC bloods go 2 west 4st. they wear pinC and red flagz sinCe U Claim 2 hit theses streets so hard C 4 ya self its those the same bloodz that be in the hoods and go 2 jail alot
dont get mad lil bKoy k

from wut i C u and 3aCe just happy 2 be blood yall Corny

u and zip just online pranCstuz nicCuz yall dont Come outside like that
Last edited by #1LocCstu on November 11th, 2004, 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)Y.G.K

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 11th, 2004, 6:13 am

[quote="evileastside"][quote="zippaface"][quote="Young.Gay.Crabmeat

these sloK dont put in worC like that loC i wish some of yall La loC can C how they reCruit homOz like the Gay pride parade dont stress them they aint tellinn wut bKlocC they on this how they get they stats up by sCeaming bl%%d not bangin it those nicCuz is after school loC 2 me

all this shit they talC they lucCy they aint in Crown heights

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 11th, 2004, 7:45 am

zip3ace wrote:
jamar wrote:
zip3ace wrote:OG Mack wasnt Lime Hood or Brim....

And ya ass still avoiding the question at hand...
he aint even a real blood his older brother was blood yall all netha with red flags
and dont even kno it
who blooded up oG maC nobodyi know that faKe azz sloK that how i kno
93 my dicC fucC the nine blood setz of ny ill make a blood stain out ya so Called blood drop with ya own roCcet oohhpps did i blow up your code
Grave yard vanpire i got all that fake shit i should just put it up 4 all 2 C yall fake azZ lessonz
Ni99a go head and post them shits... nobody use em no more.
Vampires
200 Deeps
400'z
275'z
Death Notices
Death Notices Remix
Swahelies
U'll make a blood stain outta a blood drop huh? U just said you'll make an OG outta of a BG... U fool ass ni99a.
no i meant ill mop the floor with ya oG stupid, sinCe when real Crip & slok spit that dumbK shit anyway thats like these fake Crip setz asCing wutz my area Code yeah u from New yorC

Evil this fagGet from nY he aint from out their fucC all ooOhlahz

sloK with a trey u foolish wut hood i mash on wuts ya hood you'll be the first

foolish nicCa got 3 CiG bKurnz on they arm yall stupid aint oG tye a 60z Crip flip that nicCuz CasCet ova how yall bl%%d praise a dead Crip lol stupid

now yall tattin N.T.G. nine gay pranCstu on yall body
fucC a G.Shine Gay man shining lol
yall nicCuz is deep and weak

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 12th, 2004, 8:51 am

TO ZIPFACE HAVE U EVER BEEN TO MY HOOD CYPRESS HILL PJ'S SUTTER AVE IN MY HOOD NICCAZ IS ANYBODY KILLAS ESPECIALLY NICCAZ THAT AINT FROM THE HOOD, NEUTRALS BANG HARD 2. ANYWAY U BRAG ABOUT BLOODS GOING TO JAIL,WOW THAT MEANS THAT BLOODS AINT THAT SMART IF U KEEP DOING THE SAME SHIT AND KEEP GOING TO JAIL, IM A SMART CRIMINAL I ONLY BEEN LOCKED UP ONCE AND I PUT IN MORE WORK THAN A LITTLE BIT, ANYWAY WHATABOUT MARCUS GARVEY HOUSES- MY LOCS OVERTHERE KEEP IT G, WUT ABOUT KINGSBOROUGH WHAT ABOUT MY HOOD CYPRESS HILLS, NAH MEAN U TALK BUT IVE BEEN TO EVERY BAD PJ IN BKLYN, FRUM ALBANY TO LG TO GOWANOUS TO FT GREENE TO ROSEEVELT AND I HAD SUM PROBLEMS BUT IM STILL HEAR TO TALK ABOUT AND WALK ABOUT IT, I BEEN TO ST JOHNS RECREATION CENTER ACROSS THE STREET FRUM ALBANY AND I WASNT TOUCHED AND CANARSIE AINT HALF AS BAD AS EAST NEW YORK, THE 75TH PRECINT HAS THE HIGHEST MURDER RATE, THE HIGHEST GUNSHOT RATE IN ALL OF BROOKLYN U KNO WHY CAUSE ITS MY HOOD PRECINT, TO YGK I HAD SCRAPS WITH LOTS OF BLOODS FRUM ALOT OF HOODS IN NYC FRUM THE BRONX TO QUEENS TO BROOKLYN AND THE REALEST BLOODS TO ME IN MY EYES IS NICCAZ IF FT GREENE, ALBANY HOUSES AND BROWNSVLLE HOUSES AND I THINK MY HOOD IS ONE THE MOST VIOLENT CYPRESS HILLS 3X

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 84
Joined: November 2nd, 2004, 2:51 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by NOGD » November 12th, 2004, 12:31 pm

question why do bloods in new york bang old vice lord lit. All there symbos and knowledge are old vice lord lit

BrimBone
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: November 13th, 2004, 3:50 am
Location: Krenshaw

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » November 13th, 2004, 4:22 am

YO BrimBone in the House!! yo bg m loco whats poppin out there I heard About riker island is suppose to be one of the toughest prisons who is the majority in their b's or c's.? to jamar brims never wore blue rags dog!! they wore and always have wore brown burgundy!! OOOG BISKO WAS their from the get go homey blood speaks the real and brims weren't crips they were brims.

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 13th, 2004, 9:11 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO ZIPFACE HAVE U EVER BEEN TO MY HOOD CYPRESS HILL PJ'S SUTTER AVE IN MY HOOD NICCAZ IS ANYBODY KILLAS ESPECIALLY NICCAZ THAT AINT FROM THE HOOD, NEUTRALS BANG HARD 2. ANYWAY U BRAG ABOUT BLOODS GOING TO JAIL,WOW THAT MEANS THAT BLOODS AINT THAT SMART IF U KEEP DOING THE SAME SHIT AND KEEP GOING TO JAIL, IM A SMART CRIMINAL I ONLY BEEN LOCKED UP ONCE AND I PUT IN MORE WORK THAN A LITTLE BIT, ANYWAY WHATABOUT MARCUS GARVEY HOUSES- MY LOCS OVERTHERE KEEP IT G, WUT ABOUT KINGSBOROUGH WHAT ABOUT MY HOOD CYPRESS HILLS, NAH MEAN U TALK BUT IVE BEEN TO EVERY BAD PJ IN BKLYN, FRUM ALBANY TO LG TO GOWANOUS TO FT GREENE TO ROSEEVELT AND I HAD SUM PROBLEMS BUT IM STILL HEAR TO TALK ABOUT AND WALK ABOUT IT, I BEEN TO ST JOHNS RECREATION CENTER ACROSS THE STREET FRUM ALBANY AND I WASNT TOUCHED AND CANARSIE AINT HALF AS BAD AS EAST NEW YORK, THE 75TH PRECINT HAS THE HIGHEST MURDER RATE, THE HIGHEST GUNSHOT RATE IN ALL OF BROOKLYN U KNO WHY CAUSE ITS MY HOOD PRECINT, TO YGK I HAD SCRAPS WITH LOTS OF BLOODS FRUM ALOT OF HOODS IN NYC FRUM THE BRONX TO QUEENS TO BROOKLYN AND THE REALEST BLOODS TO ME IN MY EYES IS NICCAZ IF FT GREENE, ALBANY HOUSES AND BROWNSVLLE HOUSES AND I THINK MY HOOD IS ONE THE MOST VIOLENT CYPRESS HILLS 3X
wut u trina proov 2 these sloks loC
u aint gotta proov shit and tell hoods, it aint like they going their anyway
dont 5/50 with these nicCuz
fucC them
a slok is a slok

BrimBone
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: November 13th, 2004, 3:50 am
Location: Krenshaw

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » November 13th, 2004, 7:20 pm

JAMAR CHILL OUT WITH THAT SLOK SHIT, SAVE THAT FOR THE STREETS BLOOD. THIS QUESTION IS FOR YOU WHO IS THE BIGGEST IN NEW YORK OR THE MOST KNOWN BLOODS OR CRIPS? HOLLA BACK HOMEBOY

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 15th, 2004, 8:02 am

BrimBone wrote:JAMAR CHILL OUT WITH THAT SLOK SHIT, SAVE THAT FOR THE STREETS BLOOD. THIS QUESTION IS FOR YOU WHO IS THE BIGGEST IN NEW YORK OR THE MOST KNOWN BLOODS OR CRIPS? HOLLA BACK HOMEBOY
more bl%%ds but it depends on ya set when it Cume down 2 whos known more some Cz set put it down some b sets put it down some dont depends on ya hood

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 751
Joined: July 15th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by zip3ace » November 15th, 2004, 8:36 am

BrimBone wrote:YO BrimBone in the House!! yo bg m loco whats poppin out there I heard About riker island is suppose to be one of the toughest prisons who is the majority in their b's or c's.? to jamar brims never wore blue rags dog!! they wore and always have wore brown burgundy!! OOOG BISKO WAS their from the get go homey blood speaks the real and brims weren't crips they were brims.
dont bother with him. that ni99a get all his info from the internet or someone who read shit off the internet.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 15th, 2004, 9:39 am

TO BRIM BONE, RIKERS IS FILLED WITH BLOODS AND ITS A SMALL AMOUNT OF CRIPS, THERE, IN NYC BLOODS ARE THE DEEPEST BUT IN MY EYES CRIPS PUT IN THE MOST WORK, THE MOST INFAMOUS SETS IN Y=NYC FOR BLOODS IS - 59 BRIMS, 93G, RFP, AND FOR CRIPS MY SET ETGC, 823, G-STONE AND GRAPE STREET. 3X

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)BrimBone

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 16th, 2004, 9:05 am

dont bother with him. that ni99a get all his info from the internet or someone who read shit off the internet.[/quote]

that how u turn slok fagget yall aint even ubN yall ubL United blood luv
join a real blood set and maybe just maybe i might hav a lil respeCt 4 ya fake sLoK azZ

talC'n shit ya lil non respected snitChing azZ og wack Lama was a netha
and tye was a 60z Crip u fake azZ slok all that 3star 5star Gen. shit yall talC Came from a travel Vice lord get ya shit rite then open ya mouth U
9 gay pranCstu i kno nicCuz from the real Krenshaw mafia that will beat the shit out u 4 wut u Claim nicCu

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 16th, 2004, 12:01 pm

THE MOST INFAMOUS SETS CRIPS MY SET ETGC, 823, G-STONE AND GRAPE STREET. 3X[/quote]

Most infamous in wut hood
wut about
playboy paybacC bed stuy
Ghost town Crown heihgts
harlem mafia 30z harlem
92 hoova harlem
atlantiC DriVe bx
santana bLocC of Course bX
roll'n 60 hoodstuz bK
insane Gangstu bX
89 husla Qu
70 nhC L.I
roll'n 90z harlem

4 bl%%d
G-shine
S.M.M.
T.T.P.

those are the top 3 bl%%d sets who put it down so i dont know wut u talC'n like i said u must be young

i cant believe u said{Squash} Grape them nicCuz is Corny where they rep at 81 Grape from RocCaway whole set drop they flaG Cuz of sloK

G-stone aint respeCted like that either They Cant even thro they set the rite way and they just started push'n 2 the left azZ bacCward Crips and nicCuz in ya set from LeffraC 8trey turn bl%%d the whole set 823 dont claim when they get locCed 4 wut i dont kno but i seen it 4 my selF 2 say so before u say infamous go 2 the hood of these Crip sets then speaC U
gots 2 be under 18 those sets I named been putt'n it down my 30z nicCuz HmC been puttin it down sinCe 85 way before nicCuz even heard of Cz&bz
the set u name just Came in the last 4 years wut we call 2000 Crip'n or
milli loC stating they was nt Crip when it was on the sets i named was tho

823 is known 4 one bang out and they lost in that war so stop bigging up these half azZ set when nicCuz in ya set is sCeaming bl%%d Killa then turn around and turn bl%%d

User avatar
Yung Z Tha Don
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: November 12th, 2004, 8:00 pm
Location: Dirty Jerzy

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by Yung Z Tha Don » November 16th, 2004, 3:41 pm

yo yall niggaz hear about the 456 Trey in Harlem?....or is it make believe

User avatar
Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1229
Joined: January 21st, 2004, 10:44 pm

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by Q » November 16th, 2004, 9:56 pm

jamar wrote:THE MOST INFAMOUS SETS CRIPS MY SET ETGC, 823, G-STONE AND GRAPE STREET. 3X
Most infamous in wut hood
wut about
playboy paybacC bed stuy
Ghost town Crown heihgts
harlem mafia 30z harlem
92 hoova harlem
atlantiC DriVe bx
santana bLocC of Course bX
roll'n 60 hoodstuz bK
insane Gangstu bX
89 husla Qu
70 nhC L.I
roll'n 90z harlem

4 bl%%d
G-shine
S.M.M.
T.T.P.

those are the top 3 bl%%d sets who put it down so i dont know wut u talC'n like i said u must be young

i cant believe u said{Squash} Grape them nicCuz is Corny where they rep at 81 Grape from RocCaway whole set drop they flaG because of sloK

G-stone aint respeCted like that either They Cant even thro they set the rite way and they just started push'n 2 the left azZ bacCward Crips and nicCuz in ya set from LeffraC 8trey turn bl%%d the whole set 823 dont claim when they get locCed 4 wut i dont kno but i seen it 4 my selF 2 say so before u say infamous go 2 the hood of these Crip sets then speaC U
gots 2 be under 18 those sets I named been putt'n it down my 30z nicCuz HmC been puttin it down sinCe 85 way before nicCuz even heard of Cz&bz
the set u name just Came in the last 4 years wut we call 2000 Crip'n or
milli loC stating they was nt Crip when it was on the sets i named was tho

823 is known 4 one bang out and they lost in that war so stop bigging up these half azZ set when nicCuz in ya set is sCeaming bl%%d Killa then turn around and turn bl%%d[/quote]



playboy paybacc? since when was dey paybaccs?
89 hustlers?what is that and where dey frum in queenz?never heard of em
70nhc?never heard of that not a official set and where in li?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 17th, 2004, 8:29 am

ETGC WAS ONE OF THE FIRST OFFICIAL SETS IN NYC AND THE 60'S FELL OFF ALOT LIKE IN 99 2000 THEY WAS MAKING NOISE BUT SINCE THEN THEY FELL OFF 55NHC DO THEY THANG PAYBACCS IN THE BRONX AND BUSHWICK DO THEY THING, GHOST TOWN YEA I GOT SUM HOMIES IN THAT SET THEY GET BUZY, THE ONLY SET I KNO IN HARLEM THAT IS ACTIVE IS ROLLIN 30 HMC THATS IT 3X

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 17th, 2004, 5:38 pm

playboy paybacc? U neva heard of them nicCuz from Sarotoga in bed-stuy?damn now i kno yall dont Crip outside ya hoods
89 hustlers? YalL dont kno O.G.-La. from rocCaway?damn now i kno u aint Crip that lonG
70nhc? yall talC'n some BS.Now i kno yall some stupid azZ bacCwardz Crips

damn yall sure yall real Crips dont go 2 gangs dot com 2 C a real Crip
if yall was in the streets like that yall would hav heard of these sets
seE thats why i dont respeCted yall 2000 nicCuz yall was petro of slok in 95 now they all locCed up so u wanna Claim Gangstu now LoL

Tell me who heard of 8trey repping in nyC before 2000 U tell me.. nobody..
K.G.C. was Crip way before they LinCed with 8Trey i knew off them when i was still living uptown 2 me they made yall name beside King borough i neva heard of 8trey

Rah and all the real loCz from K.G.Cz. get my respeCt with no prob. i cant say the same 4 U and bG waCo

User avatar
#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 317
Joined: October 22nd, 2004, 2:42 pm
Location: Crip4real not 4 sho hoe

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by #1LocCstu » November 17th, 2004, 5:51 pm

BG MLOCO wrote: THE ONLY SET I KNO IN HARLEM THAT IS ACTIVE IS ROLLIN 30 HMC THATS IT 3X
then u dont kno nicCuz U aint up on OG.Woodz OG sheist loC OG.Saint -loCz TrigGu Murda OG.-O OG-Buttu-LoC OG-B-Boy LoC U dont kno none of them those the nicCuz i knew just 2 name a few U dont kno wut aCtive is
Tell me wut ya bLu Flag stand 4 mr. Crip?

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 208
Joined: November 12th, 2004, 1:05 am

Re: New York gangs (Manhattan - Harlem)

Unread post by Chris. » November 17th, 2004, 6:00 pm

jamar wrote:playboy paybacc? U neva heard of them nicCuz from Sarotoga in bed-stuy?damn now i kno yall dont Crip outside ya hoods
89 hustlers? YalL dont kno O.G.-La. from rocCaway?damn now i kno u aint Crip that lonG
70nhc? yall talC'n some BS.Now i kno yall some stupid azZ bacCwardz Crips

damn yall sure yall real Crips dont go 2 gangs dot com 2 C a real Crip
if yall was in the streets like that yall would hav heard of these sets
seE thats why i dont respeCted yall 2000 nicCuz yall was petro of slok in 95 now they all locCed up so u wanna Claim Gangstu now LoL

Tell me who heard of 8trey repping in nyC before 2000 U tell me.. nobody..
K.G.C. was Crip way before they LinCed with 8Trey i knew off them when i was still living uptown 2 me they made yall name beside King borough i neva heard of 8trey

Rah and all the real loCz from K.G.Cz. get my respeCt with no prob. i cant say the same 4 U and bG waCo
How old are you cuzz?
Do you know that avatar is straight dissin fool?

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”