White gangs in New York city

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: White gangs in New York city

Unread post by MICK » March 10th, 2004, 3:46 pm

I've actualy heard of them from somewhere. Drunken Micks...I've heard that name. Are they still around?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 10th, 2004, 3:57 pm

Krookid,

Don't know about that but I heard of them fairly recently so they probably are.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 10th, 2004, 3:59 pm

Alright, thanks bro.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » March 10th, 2004, 4:25 pm

Silencioso wrote:There's an Irish gang in Hell's Kitchen called Krazy Drunken Micks. They wear Green, white and Orange beads (colors of the Irish flag)
my sister lives in clinton towers and has been there for like 15 years thats in hells kitchen. my brother in law been in the kitchen all his life and has never heard of the kdm's. the irish in the kitchen is basically non exsistant now a days. it used to be when the westies were around and a few years after the westies got locked down, but now its a done deal. hells kitchen is called clinton now and the yuppies aint having it. hells kitchen is also right in the threatre district and the new times square. also CBS/BET are now in hells kitchen. the days of the irish are over in the kitchen. just like the italians are a done deal in new york. also you have john jay college right there on amsterdam. the most gang activity goes on in amsterdam houses which is a blood hood. its hard to find real ethnic white gangs in new york any more. all the white boys are on that black hip hip shit or playing haccy sack. you prolly find more white gangs out in howard beach and brooklyn then you would in manhattan. manhattan used to have all kinds of white gangs . but let me tell you times have changed. oh the hell angels are on 3rd b/w 1st and 2nd. the first gangs ever where white gangs from 5 points and the bowery. back in the daze you had the golden guineas and the rampers and such. but they arent around anymore

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 10th, 2004, 5:59 pm

aint no white street gangs in nyc

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 10th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Just because you can't see somthing, doesn't mean it's not there.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 10th, 2004, 6:43 pm

if i dont know bout em that means they aint known right? homie im frum the city and lived there my whole life there aint no white streetgangs in nyc. they hold no block down

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 10th, 2004, 6:55 pm

Again, I've never been there, therefore, ya'll obviously know much more
about NY than I do. I'm not at all questioning that. All I'm saying is that when somthing appears not to be around, it doesn't mean it's not.

Take the KKK in Mississippi, for example. I'm not sure the details on the crime, but a KKK member/follower, whatever the hell he was, commited a hate motivated murder about 4 years ago. Suddenly the KKK in Mississippi "disappeared".
Everyone said "The klan is history, they skipped town, ect."

Now they appeared to be gone, but do you honestly belive that a bunch of racist rednecks (The KKK) just got up and LEFT their home that they had been preaching in and "fighting" for for so long? HELL NO!!

They were operating buisnesses, writing hate coulums, and all the other stupid crap they do. Then they made a huge public apperance, and everyone was like "Oh, they are back". No they are not "BACK" because they were never gone in the first place! They were laying low.

That is what I'm saying. I think the Irish still control alot more than most people would assume. And I think it's absolutely RIDICULUS to say that the Italians are no longer in NY! so, lb.. Are you saying that the Italian Mafia is a "done deal" in NY!? They have been there forever! (when i say that I mean a long ass time). Just because Italians and the Irish don't operate like a street gang, (Fighting for neighborhoods, drive by's, selling drugs on the streets). They are into Mafia type shit. (Racketeering, loansharking, drug peddling, smuggling,ect.) So of course, they aren't going to be open or obvious about it. They aren't going to wear a color, or style of clothes, or get tatted up to reveal to police and authorities what they are, and what thet are doing. That would be flat out stupid. So of course you don't think they are there. Do you think they want you to know they are around? HELL NO! RICO will be all over their asses if they did. They are smart about it.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 10th, 2004, 7:01 pm

I meant THE AUTHORITIES will be all over their asses. Not RICO. sorry bout that

Mohammed Ali
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mohammed Ali » March 11th, 2004, 12:32 am

Are there any white blood or crip gangs or any whites in blood or crip gangs in ny?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 11th, 2004, 11:24 pm

There has been a white gang out of Hell's Kitchen since the 50's.

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » March 15th, 2004, 12:28 am

Abi albanian boys inCoprated dey used to beef with alot of gangs in the bx der mostly in the pelham parCway/white plainz area of the bx dey roCC red rags on ocassions for albania's flag

Sean2

Unread post by Sean2 » March 15th, 2004, 6:27 pm

[quote="wcrockets"]Well the Irish in Ireland are racist toward the Irish Travelers are they not?[/quote]

This isnt rasism wrockets. Basicaly, they get a bad rep for a few reasons.

1. Many of them(not all) are basically gangsters. They are exteamily bold and brash and alot of there crime is very sly and cunning.

2. Many of them(not all) are basicaly ignorant and VERY messy. Pictures in papers over here often show a site where they were parked up. Its completly covered in old fridges/washing machienes and a load of other cr*p. They dont bother their ar*e to clean it up.

3. Many(na) steal work tools-from building sites around the country and sell them on. There's alot of building going on in Ireland nowadays even in the countryside so its an easy target for them.

4.Many(na) will invade a towns pub get completly rat arsed(drunk) and wont leave when its time.

5. Many(na) have these mad fights with each other somtimes 50 aside using alot of weapons.

In general they hardly ever mix with the settled Irish people. Settled Irish people probably regard them as rowdy and too brash.

By the way,the Dublin Westies were involved in an incident with a traveller gang, a couple of years ago. It was something like a dispute over money and one of the travellers was shot dead. The night before the travellers funeral his family were gathered round his coffin when two westies burst into thier caravan(trailer) and blasted a his brother or someone, who witnessed it, to death.
Others were injured as well as they used a sawn-off shotgun for maxium pellet spray or something.

JKraze

Unread post by JKraze » March 21st, 2004, 9:31 pm

Ey Yo There is white members in street gangs in NYC!!! Like Im from philly but I Stayed in Manhattan for four years before moving to Kansas City! I know some white Latin Kings in Washington Heights Manhattan around 162 and Broadway...I also know some Rollen 60s In Harlem and Washington Heights thats white!!! shyt I even know some white FoLk in NY! DoNt KeEp Ya' GuArd Down...all races are affiliated in some StReEt GanGz Ya' HearD

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 22nd, 2004, 5:04 pm

JKraze wrote:Ey Yo There is white members in street gangs in NYC!!! Like Im from philly but I Stayed in Manhattan for four years before moving to Kansas City! I know some white Latin Kings in Washington Heights Manhattan around 162 and Broadway...I also know some Rollen 60s In Harlem and Washington Heights thats white!!! shyt I even know some white FoLk in NY! DoNt KeEp Ya' GuArd Down...all races are affiliated in some StReEt GanGz Ya' HearD
what u claimin homie?

JKraze

Unread post by JKraze » March 22nd, 2004, 10:35 pm

Ey~yO sOn Im sayEn iM nOt ClaImiNg NoThiNg Now BuT I Was A CrIp...RoLlEn 60's...I GoT oThEr ThinGz going on in my life!!!!I have FoUr SonZ and A wiFe so im tryen to set a good example u heard!!!

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » May 4th, 2004, 12:48 pm

Yes there is actully.There are little italian drug crews in howard beach.There are the avenue s boys in Bensonhurst.I personally used 2 run with the avenue L boys in canarsie.

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 10th, 2004, 2:07 am

yea