NYC GANGS

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

NYC GANGS

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 24th, 2004, 9:14 am

I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ALL THE LA, COMPTON, WATTS, INGLEWOOD, PASADENA AND ALL CALI G'S ON THIS SITE HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT BLOODS AND CRIPS IN LA AND GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION AND STATE HOW U FEEL AND DOES THE LOCS AND B-DOGS OUT HERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE REAL IN YOUR EYES.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: NYC GANGS

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 24th, 2004, 9:24 am

I dont think beefs that originated in Cali shud go all the way across the coast to NY cuz theres no reason for that. Or any otha place except Cali. Like 60's and etg's beef.

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 24th, 2004, 11:11 am

WHATS CRACCIN M LOCO THIS that 83RD ST. OG FROM KGC DONT WORRY 6OUT WHAT NO NIGGA FEEL A6OUT U KEEP IT WAY TRAY AND U WULL C JUST FINE

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 24th, 2004, 11:17 am

xplicit753 wrote:I dont think beefs that originated in Cali shud go all the way across the coast to NY because theres no reason for that. Or any otha place except Cali. Like 60's and etg's beef.

wurd i feel the same way

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 24th, 2004, 11:19 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]I GOT A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ALL THE LA, COMPTON, WATTS, INGLEWOOD, PASADENA AND ALL CALI G'S ON THIS SITE HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT BLOODS AND CRIPS IN LA AND GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION AND STATE HOW U FEEL AND DOES THE LOCS AND B-DOGS OUT HERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE REAL IN YOUR EYES.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X[/qu

these homies shouldnt even answer that question unless dey been to ny. if they aint been here they really cant say if nyc homies is real or if dey not

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 26th, 2004, 9:01 am

THE RSC BEEF AND ETG BEEF IN NYC IS HOODS THAT DONT LIKE EACH OTHER, LIKE MY HOOD EAST NEW YORK WE DONT GET ALONG with EAST FLATBUSH WHICH IS RSC HOOD SO THERE IT IS AND ME PERSONALLY IF A NICCA DISRESPECT MY SET AND HE IS NOT MY ALLIE THEN ITS OWN AND CRACCING AND THATS HOW BEEF STARTS TRAY UP TO ALL THE ETG HOMIES ACROSS THE WORLD SHO TRAY LUV

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

xplicit753
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by xplicit753 » March 26th, 2004, 9:27 am

the reason dey dont like each otha will come down to because of the LA RSC and ETG beef. U mite say u ahve otha problems but most likely u wudnt even look at them if u didnt kno about the beef in LA between the two sets.

cee310
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cee310 » March 26th, 2004, 2:53 pm

HOW MANY CRIP HOODS ARE IN NYC.AND WHAT ARE THEY NAMES
SOMEBODY HELP ME.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 26th, 2004, 3:06 pm

I think that these brutha's from NY feel that their manhood or pride is in question here! (speaking to few not all of you). Your realness is not the question here it is your originality that has a ? mark. I personally as a X-TribalSoldier feel that Bloodin and Crippin should have stayed in L.A. and that include comptown, watts, and inglewood. NY does not feel that phychology of gang war fare. You guys are like on top of each other if you were banging like the 80's and early 90's you would all be exstinct and that's why it was foolish to emulate a culture of which you do not understand at all. I can speak of N.Y. because I have been there. The only resemblance I see in NY is the drug wars, but as far as tribalism you are duplicating. I think 50 said it best"New n***a's copy n***a's like it's all good, fuck around be crip walkin in the wrong hood". It don't get no realer than that because he is from NY and his lyrics reflect his opinion on the Crip and Bloods in NY. The first time I saw one of NY's rappers in Camron's crew talking about he was a Blood, Im like "no! Is this for real" these are the same brotha's who condemend are culture of banging in L.A., and to see NY jump on the bandwagon is ludacris. "Once again I don't debate only imformate." Peace to NY

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 26th, 2004, 5:12 pm

X-TribalSoldier wrote:I think that these brutha's from NY feel that their manhood or pride is in question here! (speaking to few not all of you). Your realness is not the question here it is your originality that has a ? mark. I personally as a X-TribalSoldier feel that Bloodin and Crippin should have stayed in L.A. and that include comptown, watts, and inglewood. NY does not feel that phychology of gang war fare. You guys are like on top of each other if you were banging like the 80's and early 90's you would all be exstinct and that's why it was foolish to emulate a culture of which you do not understand at all. I can speak of N.Y. because I have been there. The only resemblance I see in NY is the drug wars, but as far as tribalism you are duplicating. I think 50 said it best"New n***a's copy n***a's like it's all good, "i will get banned" around be crip walkin in the wrong hood". It don't get no realer than that because he is from NY and his lyrics reflect his opinion on the Crip and Bloods in NY. The first time I saw one of NY's rappers in Camron's crew talking about he was a Blood, Im like "no! Is this for real" these are the same brotha's who condemend are culture of banging in L.A., and to see NY jump on the bandwagon is ludacris. "Once again I don't debate only imformate." Peace to NY

im frum ny but come on lets be serious u think homies frum ny is losin pride over the internet homie. espically frum people that havent been 2 ny and no nothing bout the gangs of ny.lol dats funny

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 26th, 2004, 5:25 pm

What's funny to see is these NYC cats were always clownin the westcoast, from rap to gangs....and look what we got now in 2004? Copycat gangs and all their major rap labels and spewing up WESTCOAST GANGSTA RAP like they invented the mofo.

What's even worse is the WESTCOAST rap godfatha's ain't doing nothing out here, but giving beats and rhymes to them on the east....LOL

RIP EAZY E

NYC should've stuck to their Savage Nomads, Spades...all that stuff. But NYC's real gang problem was in the 70's and it died out them too. After that they went straight hustling. What caused these cats to start reppin' like how we do on the Westcoast? What they pick up a book or saw a movie?

How'd you guys out east get into 83, 60, and all them other streets you ain't never seen?

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 28th, 2004, 8:41 am

CHECC IT OUT bkIG DUSTY LOCO NOT EVERYONE IN NY STARTED bKANGIN HERE THERE ARE MANY OF US THAT WAS pKUT ON THE HOOD THE KILLA CALI WAY AND MULTIPLIED IT HERE. AND R U DUSTY LOCO FORM 83 GANGSTAS

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 28th, 2004, 10:22 am

trayway wrote:CHECC IT OUT bkIG DUSTY LOCO NOT EVERYONE IN NY STARTED bKANGIN HERE THERE ARE MANY OF US THAT WAS pKUT ON THE HOOD THE KILLA CALI WAY AND MULTIPLIED IT HERE. AND R U DUSTY LOCO FORM 83 GANGSTAS

WELL, WE ALL KNOW THAT U DIDNT GET PUT ON IN CALI, WITH your 6IGHT 6RAY 6ANGSTER 6RIP AS*

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » March 28th, 2004, 12:13 pm

cee310 wrote:HOW MANY CRIP HOODS ARE IN NYC.AND WHAT ARE THEY NAMES
SOMEBODY HELP ME.

there is a post on this homie some cat from NY did it so you can find it on here some where.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 28th, 2004, 10:34 pm

FIRST OF ALL MOST NYC RAPPERS NEVA CLOWNED THE WESTCOAST AND THATS IS ALL MEDIA BULLSH** AND I WAS AND STILL IS A WESTCOAST RAP FAN FROM MC EIHT TO EAZY E TO MIXMASTER SPADE AND NICCAZ OVER HERE IS REAL ANY WHERE U CAN GO FROM CALI TO NYC TO CHI TOWN TO THE DIRTY SOUTH THERE WILL ALWAYS BE REAL RIDAZ AND FAKE RIDAZ, REAL RECOGNIZES REAL NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE IM NO SAYING IM SOME 150% GANGSTA KILLA with NO LIFE BUT I KEEP REAL AND IM DOWN TO RIDE FOR MY SET ANYTHING MY SET NEEDS FROM MONEY TO HAMMERS TO WORK IF I GOT IT THEY GOT NICCAS CANT SAY NYC NICCAS IS FAKE CUZ IM DAMN SURE I LA THERE IS ALOT OF FAKE RIDAZ SO NICCAZ NEED TO STOP CLOWNING THE EAST AND SHOW LUV NOT HATE AND REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 28th, 2004, 10:41 pm

well said cuz

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 28th, 2004, 10:54 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:What's funny to see is these NYC cats were always clownin the westcoast, from rap to gangs....and look what we got now in 2004? Copycat gangs and all their major rap labels and spewing up WESTCOAST GANGSTA RAP like they invented the mofo.

What's even worse is the WESTCOAST rap godfatha's ain't doing nothing out here, but giving beats and rhymes to them on the east....LOL

RIP EAZY E

NYC should've stuck to their Savage Nomads, Spades...all that stuff. But NYC's real gang problem was in the 70's and it died out them too. After that they went straight hustling. What caused these cats to start reppin' like how we do on the Westcoast? What they pick up a book or saw a movie?

How'd you guys out east get into 83, 60, and all them other streets you ain't never seen?

alright first off why do u people always think we were clowning the westcoast. homie we could careless bout what yall were doing over there. i c the media really did a good job of hyping you guys up to thinkin we aint like yall. i was always listenin to westcoast rap since i was younger homie. once again if u dont know what u are talking about keep ya mouth shut. we have no problems with the westcoast frum what it seems to me is that yall have a problem with the eastcoast. westcoast rappers aint doin nuttin because there not ignorant like u. dey make money with the eastcoast. AND ILL TELL YOU HOW US GUYS GOT INTO THE GANGS EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER SAW THE STREETS. FROM YOU GUYS BRINGING IT OVER HERE U IDIOT. U CANT BE SERIOUS SAYIND STUFF ABOUT NY WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN HERE. WE DONT BLABBER BS ABOUT CALI DO WE? NO WE NEVER BEEN THERE SO WE HARDLY SPEAK ON IT. BUT WE DONT COME UP WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVE BS ABOUT CALI DATS FA SURE.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 29th, 2004, 9:08 am

Q GOOD LOOKING ON THAT POST AIGHT HOMIE AND TO KEEP IT OFFICIAL MOST NYC NICCAS RESPECT AND SHOW LUV TO CALI NICCAS WE BUY YALL RAPPERS ALBUMS AND ALL SO STOP THE HATE ON NYC AND SHOW SOME LUV, BUT SHOW LUV TO THE REAL NICCAZ AND REAL RIDAZ, DUSTY LOCO NO DISRESPECT CUZ I ALWAYS LISTEN TO ELDERS BUT IF I RECALL UR NOT FROM CALI URSELF WHICH U STATED IN ONE OF YOUR POSTS SO HOW CAN U REP CALI SO HARD, NYC HAS ALOT OF G'S WHERE IN THE TOP 8 HOMOCIE AND VIOLENT CITY LIST FOR A REASON NOT TO BRAG OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BUT WE DO BANG OVER HERE AND THE CIVILIANS BANG HARD REGULAR NICCAS THAT HUSTLE AND DONT GANG BANG CATCH BODIES JUS LIKE THE GANG NICCAS DO SO IF ANYTHING NEGATIVE ON THE EAST STATE YOUR REASON AND WHY AND IF U EVA BEEN TO THE EAST.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 29th, 2004, 10:20 am

BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL MOST NYC RAPPERS NEVA CLOWNED THE WESTCOAST AND THATS IS ALL MEDIA BULLSH** AND I WAS AND STILL IS A WESTCOAST RAP FAN FROM MC EIHT TO EAZY E TO MIXMASTER SPADE AND NICCAZ OVER HERE IS REAL ANY WHERE U CAN GO FROM CALI TO NYC TO CHI TOWN TO THE DIRTY SOUTH THERE WILL ALWAYS BE REAL RIDAZ AND FAKE RIDAZ, REAL RECOGNIZES REAL NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE IM NO SAYING IM SOME 150% GANGSTA KILLA with NO LIFE BUT I KEEP REAL AND IM DOWN TO RIDE FOR MY SET ANYTHING MY SET NEEDS FROM MONEY TO HAMMERS TO WORK IF I GOT IT THEY GOT NICCAS CANT SAY NYC NICCAS IS FAKE because IM DAMN SURE I LA THERE IS ALOT OF FAKE RIDAZ SO NICCAZ NEED TO STOP CLOWNING THE EAST AND SHOW LUV NOT HATE AND REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

its hard homie, were trying to recongize real in NY, we just cant kind it!

Unread post by Guest » March 29th, 2004, 11:13 am

mangler wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL MOST NYC RAPPERS NEVA CLOWNED THE WESTCOAST AND THATS IS ALL MEDIA BULLSH** AND I WAS AND STILL IS A WESTCOAST RAP FAN FROM MC EIHT TO EAZY E TO MIXMASTER SPADE AND NICCAZ OVER HERE IS REAL ANY WHERE U CAN GO FROM CALI TO NYC TO CHI TOWN TO THE DIRTY SOUTH THERE WILL ALWAYS BE REAL RIDAZ AND FAKE RIDAZ, REAL RECOGNIZES REAL NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE IM NO SAYING IM SOME 150% GANGSTA KILLA with NO LIFE BUT I KEEP REAL AND IM DOWN TO RIDE FOR MY SET ANYTHING MY SET NEEDS FROM MONEY TO HAMMERS TO WORK IF I GOT IT THEY GOT NICCAS CANT SAY NYC NICCAS IS FAKE because IM DAMN SURE I LA THERE IS ALOT OF FAKE RIDAZ SO NICCAZ NEED TO STOP CLOWNING THE EAST AND SHOW LUV NOT HATE AND REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

its hard homie, were trying to recongize real in NY, we just cant kind it!

LOLOLOL DATS HARSH

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 29th, 2004, 12:17 pm

I don't think anyone ever said that y'all don't kill folks in NY. Sure there are riders over there, but the question is what are y'all ridin for? You over there killin each other over streets and colors that have nothin to do with you. You got 60's and 83's over there dumpin on each other, why? You got absolutely nothin to do with their beef over here. I never did really feel the NY style, but I had a lot morte respect for y'all when you was killin each other over money, dope, projects, whatever you were beefin over 10 years ago. But when you start sportin chucks, claimin LA streets, and start wearin red and blue bandanas (on the wrong side), you just lost any respect I ever had. Do you think that a 60 in NY killin an 83 in NY really matters to the real sets over here? doesn't make even a little diffference, just one less new yorker. Even little rock got more bangin history than you do, and they don't know why they fightin either. Just like on their HBO special where they saidthat there were no bloods or crips until the movie colors came out, and not too many murders. Then all of the sudden, the whole city is killing each other. Don't make no sense. But at least they started with colors, I guess you guys had to wait for menace 2 society. Or was it baby boy that got y'all started. LOL.

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 29th, 2004, 3:28 pm

MANGLER I CAN TELL U ARE A REGULAR DICC RIDER CAUSE ALL U DO IS RUN AROUND WATCHIN WHAT pKEOkLE DO AND DONT TALK WHAT U DONT KNOW U SNITCHIN ASS NIGGA

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » March 29th, 2004, 3:49 pm

trayway wrote:MANGLER I CAN TELL U ARE A REGULAR DICC RIDER CAUSE ALL U DO IS RUN AROUND WATCHIN WHAT pKEOkLE DO AND DONT TALK WHAT U DONT KNOW U SNITCHIN ASS NIGGA
lol

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 29th, 2004, 3:58 pm

Homie, born and raised in the LOS so I can speak on it. And even if I wasn't from the LOS, I'd speak my mind on it.

The rapper thing, thats just me clownin'...you know too many kids take their favorite rap artists too serious about gang affiliations.

I ain't gonna lie, I've never been to the east coast, or NYC. So for me to speak on what you guys do out there is outta line. I mean you do what you do. Go ahead and claim 83rd street or 60's out there standing in BROOKLYN or BRONX, QUEENSBRIDGE. But don't do it in Staten Island, I heard them WuTang fools know Karate.

But as a gangbanger from the LOS, the city where it started, ain't no copycats here...I'm saying you guys are wasting your time. If you listen to what a lot of the "older" more "real" cats on here talk about in their experiences with the lifestyle...it ain't no joke! The Black Peace Stones came from Chicago, but now they are not in any way chitown-like...they are a LOS ANGELES streetgang! If cats out here from the original gangs are saying it ain't the way to go, what makes you think repping it out 3000 miles away is gonna be better for you? Man, if you cats were closer, you'd be getting taxed right now. Either getting taxed or gettin' punked. You guys can holler a 83/60/ECC/Hoova alliance over there, but don't come to the LOS with that stuff, you'll get your wig split.

Anyhow, enlighten me about how ya'll do it in NYC. I mean you said you got put on the Cali way, yet never been out here. Or you had a Cali homie come out your way and jump a few heads in, mulitiplied from there. Most of the G's here got a line on their homies that go elsewhere, they can validate it. Just please don't tell me ya'll get your info from this website and Monster Kody's book.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 30th, 2004, 9:44 am

Very comical my brother but very true! As I pointed out the Black Peace Stone Black Stone Rangers relation, these NY brotha's are perpetuating a culture that they have very lil knowledge about. I don't lie I will keep the truth coming so Im gonna spit some real again, the brotha's that came to your neck of the woods to start up these new L.A. gangs in NY were more than likely busters, or snitches in my opinion. Most of the real bangers on this board know that if most bangers left it was for some wrk out of town it wasn't to start no new gang cuz they knew they was cummin back to the hood or if they had corrected somebody they was hidding from the authorities. I aint sayin that all banger who left cali was leaving for less honorable mentions but the majority left cuz they did something here that they could'nt stay around for, most of the time it was snitching or they got they ass knocked out or shot and got scarred and went to a new town to establish a new reputation amonst brotha's who didn't know of there true bitch origins. A real banger from Los Angeles knows why they banging and the origins of Tribal warfare in L.A. Are banging didn't start with MONSTER: The Autobiography of an L.A. gangmember(get it? L.A. GANGMEMBER). We didn't start our banging when colors came out neither. My point once again my NY brothers is that your status is not in question here, it is the originality of your status that is. I remember a documentry that featured Treach from Naught By Nature and he was implicating that NY brotha's felt that LA was soft because we were in Hollywood as he put it. His attitude changed once he got here! NY thought that the Blood Crip thing was a myth, that we were'nt dying and killing. My mission is not to further divide us but unify us. We have been divided enough with this East West phychological weapon that has beeen used against us by the Anglo-saxons for far to long. So NY Brotha's I love you but keep it original. Don't conform to L.A. cuz LA is LA and NY is NY. Peace all paraise due to Yavah!

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » April 1st, 2004, 5:27 pm

FIRST OFF COLORS CAME OUT IN 92 AROUND THE SAME TIME NIGGAS STARTED bKANGIN IN JAIL OUT HERE IN NY AND WHO REALLY CARES WHAT U THINKIN OUT THERE bKOUT US WE DO US YALL DO U but WOULDNT bKE NO TAXIN NOONE OVER HERE. AND WE STILL bKANGIN OUT HERE FOR THE SAME REASONS WE USED TO AND WE pKULLS NO DRIVE bKY'S STRAIGHT UpK CLOSE AND pKERSONAL. AND YALL DONT AGREE WITHUS bKANGIN TO bKAD CALI HOMIES SHOULDNT HAVE bKROUGHT IT OVER ObKVIOUSLY THEY SAW SOMETHING THEY LIKED

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 1st, 2004, 10:08 pm

TO PANIK NO BABY BOY OR MENACE 2 SOCIETY STARTED THE GANGS IN NYC AND NICCAZ STILL DO KILL OVER PROJECTS MONEY AND DRUGS AND IN DIFFERENT HOODS THERE IS DIFFERENT CLICCS AND DIFFERENT GANGS SO THE B AND C PROBLEM IS INFLUENCED BY CALI AND IT IS VERY REAL AND VICIOUS BUT MOST REAL NICCAS CAN RE TRACE THERE SET WELL I CAN I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYBODY ELSE, AND MY PERSONALLY LIKE I SAID I'VE BEEN WEARING DICCIES AND CHUCK TALYORS FOR YEARS SO THAT IS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL STYLE NOT TRYING TO BITE OR COPYCAT NICCAS FROM CALI I WEAR JORDANS AND TIMBS ALSO NYC STYLE AS WELL ANY WAY IN NYC THE GANG VIOLENCE IS JUST AS REAL AS LA EXCEPT IT IS NOT ON THE MEDIA AND ALOT OF NICCAS SNITCH SO AND ITS BANG-OUTS DAMN NEAR EVERY DAY I DONE BEEN THROUGH DAMN NEAR 12 ATTEMPTS ON MY LIFE AND THATS ON ETGC AND MOST NICCAS IN MY SET AND MYSELF HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT FOR CALI NICCAS AND WE DO OUT THANG YALL DO YALL THANG BUT WE DONT DISREPECT AND NO I DIDINT GET ANY OF MY INFO FROM MONSTA KODY'S BOOK OR THIS SITE MY INFO CAME BY WORD OF MOUTH,AND IF A CALI NICCA CAME OUT HERE IT MIGHT BE THE SAME SITUATION IF A NYC NICCA CAME TO CALI CUZ ITS MADE RIDAZ OUT HERE AND NICCAZ OUT HERE IS VERY TRIGGA HAPPY AND PROFESSIONAL KNOCKOUT ARTISTS LIVING IN EAST NEW YROK BROOKLYN THE MOST HATED PLACE IN BROOKLYN WE HAVE ALOT OF ENEMIES SO NICCAS BANG C B AND NEUTRAL HARD CUZ NICCAZ IS TRYING TO LIVE SO NYC IS REAL TAKE HOW YALL WANNA TAKE AIGHT PEACE!!!

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 2nd, 2004, 12:52 pm

hey trayway, colors came out in 1988 FYI. And mloco, like I said, I know there's killers out there, I just don't think y'all should be killin each other over a street you never seen and no nothing about, especially when the real folks from LA couldn't care less that y'all are dying.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 2nd, 2004, 10:31 pm

WE FEELTHE SAME WAY WE JUS BANG OUR HOOD OUR GANG AND OUR SET AND THATS IT KEEP IT GANGSTA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 5th, 2004, 8:25 am

TO TRIBAL SOLDIER IM NO IMITATOR IN ANY WAY SHAPE FORM OR FASHION IS JUST DO ME AND BANG MY SET AND ALOT OF NICCAZ OUT HERE BANG HARD AND ALOT OF LIVES WAS LOST NICCAZ ACT LIGHT NYC NICCAZ DONT BANG AND NICCAZ ACT LIKE EVERY CALI GANG MEMBER IS SUPERMAN LIKE THERE AINT NO PUNKS IN CALI, ITS PUNKS EVERYWHERE AND ITS RIDAZ EVERY WHERE AND LIKE I SAID REAL RECOGNIZES REAL NO MATTER WHERE THEY AT LIVE OR WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY ARE AND THATS THE REAL

ETGC 4 LIEF 3X

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » April 5th, 2004, 11:53 am

fake this fake that...

bottom line...you bangin for ya hood...you slangin for ya hood..you thuggin for your hood....for your family...so you can live...so your kids can eat...no matter where you from..THATS GANGSTA!

wheter you claim C or b....it dont matter...the slugs niggas throw is real....the death toll is real...the fatherless boys are VERY real....

we may not have been to cali.....but youd cali cats tend to forget...we got streets here number 20s, 30s,40s,50s, 60s and so on...we got a WATTS ave out in jersey..there is a Compton out here to..so just cause the names are the same dont mean we takin them from yall...thats just OUR HOOD...

so hellz yeah a nigga real...we stay true to a code just like yall...
cali dont care about niggas dyin out here??? thats ignorant...its a shame when ANY BLAC PERSON DIES....you could sit bac there in cali and ridicule the whole east coast...speak on cause you an authority on it...but you aint doin shit to improve the situation...you not doin shit to help niggas....still throwin signs...still takin K rides....banging is stupid...we all know this...but the worse thing you can do is tell a unstable person they fake..cause those be the niggas who will blast you just to prove something....

i guess if you not part of the solution.........you know the rest

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 6th, 2004, 7:31 am

FA SHO LOC

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”