NYC GANGS

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: NYC GANGS

Unread post by coastie » February 10th, 2009, 9:06 am

"some of them NY 60s is with it"

take your own advice from the 12th avenue thread and run with it.

NHBPSK
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Any City That Im In.

Unread post by NHBPSK » February 10th, 2009, 10:42 am

fuck u talkin bout?..u lost me with that one.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » February 12th, 2009, 4:22 am

NEWYORK NIGGAZ GETTING SUCKERED _A WESTCOAST RAPPER _COMES AND PROMOTES HIS SONG IN NEWYORK TO GET SALES AND POPULARITY SO HE CAN GET MONEY AND USE NEWYORK NIGGAZ AS HIS STREET TEAM FOR MUSIC ,,,,LOL THEY ARE HIS STREET TEAM THEY PUT UP HIS STICKERS AND POSTERS AND HAND OUT CD'S
NEWYORK DUDES IS CLOWNS YOUR BEING USED ASSHOLES

NIPSEY HUSTLE IS A RAPPER FROM A CRIP HOOD AND YAW SUCK HIS DICK AND PROMOTE HIS MUSIC SO YOU CAN SAY YOU ARE DOWN WITH HIS NEIGHBORHOOD IN ANOTHER STATE ACROSS COUNTRY ,,,,NEWYORK NEW NIGGAZ ARE WACK

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » February 12th, 2009, 4:24 am

coastie wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:THE RSC BEEF AND ETG BEEF IN NYC IS HOODS THAT DONT LIKE EACH OTHER, LIKE MY HOOD EAST NEW YORK WE DONT GET ALONG with EAST FLATBUSH WHICH IS RSC HOOD SO THERE IT IS AND ME PERSONALLY IF A NICCA DISRESPECT MY SET AND HE IS NOT MY ALLIE THEN ITS OWN AND CRACCING AND THATS HOW BEEF STARTS TRAY UP TO ALL THE ETG HOMIES ACROSS THE WORLD SHO TRAY LUV

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
thats fantasy at its finest
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HE SAID FANTASY AT ITS FINEST !! FUNNY AS FUCK

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 12th, 2009, 12:28 pm

Myself wrote:
coastie wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:THE RSC BEEF AND ETG BEEF IN NYC IS HOODS THAT DONT LIKE EACH OTHER, LIKE MY HOOD EAST NEW YORK WE DONT GET ALONG with EAST FLATBUSH WHICH IS RSC HOOD SO THERE IT IS AND ME PERSONALLY IF A NICCA DISRESPECT MY SET AND HE IS NOT MY ALLIE THEN ITS OWN AND CRACCING AND THATS HOW BEEF STARTS TRAY UP TO ALL THE ETG HOMIES ACROSS THE WORLD SHO TRAY LUV

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
thats fantasy at its finest
AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HE SAID FANTASY AT ITS FINEST !! FUNNY AS fu--

guess what cuzz? i live in east new york and in flatbush and there far as fuck from each other haha. and u know these lil hoes just frontin, actin like they live in los angeles rsc vs etg.... get the fuck out of here. "KE MY HOOD EAST NEW YORK WE DONT GET ALONG with EAST FLATBUSH WHICH IS RSC HOOD" mmmmmhm. this nigga needs to see his therapist immediately!

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 13th, 2009, 7:12 am

owned.

MRSJ
What city do you live in now?: JAMAICA

Unread post by MRSJ » February 15th, 2009, 12:55 pm

WAT DOES IT TAKE 2 BE A REAL CRIP

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 15th, 2009, 2:46 pm

MRSJ wrote:WAT DOES IT TAKE 2 BE A REAL CRIP
crip is a culture. its takes living in los angeles, in the mix to be a crip/blood. niggas who deny this are idiots.

but im pretty sure there will be someone on here who has never lived in los angeles that will come "trying" to dispute this fact acting like they "know", but how could you since you haven't lived in los angeles?? i grew up around crippin/coastin for 18 years, cant no out of towner come on here and tell this LA nigga they know more about this culture.

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » February 15th, 2009, 10:04 pm

Im not from L.A, not even near but it seems like its not a gang thing its a culture thing(Just like were i grew up), if you grow up in l.a you cant deny it and not be effected by it, it effects you some way shape or form.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coastie » February 16th, 2009, 9:50 am

Jinky08 wrote:Im not from L.A, not even near but it seems like its not a gang thing its a culture thing(Just like were i grew up), if you grow up in l.a you cant deny it and not be effected by it, it effects you some way shape or form.

yeah thats what it is. you have to grow up inside it know what it is. you cant be from somewhere else and have this culture. its really a culture thing that other places dont have. its different everywhere else. and if its different then it aint the same and you cant claim to know what it is if you dont live in los angeles. crippin and bloodin is fake everywhere else. its all made up and for the fact that they didnt have the history los angeles had to have these gangs(crips, bloods, surenos) be this way and shit. and then in other cities all of a sudden niggas become bloods and crips. out of nowhere they start claiming bkck shit just because los angeles does it. and on top of that they dont even have the culture. thats over night gang bangers. they do it because hip hop made it look flashy and you know niggas pick up shit they see one tv and shit. thats bitch niggas right there.

ajonesballalala
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by ajonesballalala » September 9th, 2009, 5:29 pm

I don't think anyone ever said that y'all don't kill folks in NY. Sure there are riders over there, but the question is what are y'all ridin for? You over there killin each other over streets and colors that have nothin to do with you. You got 60's and 83's over there dumpin on each other, why? You got absolutely nothin to do with their beef over here. I never did really feel the NY style, but I had a lot morte respect for y'all when you was killin each other over money, dope, projects, whatever you were beefin over 10 years ago. But when you start sportin chucks, claimin LA streets, and start wearin red and blue bandanas (on the wrong side), you just lost any respect I ever had. Do you think that a 60 in NY killin an 83 in NY really matters to the real sets over here? doesn't make even a little diffference, just one less new yorker. Even little rock got more bangin history than you do, and they don't know why they fightin either. Just like on their HBO special where they saidthat there were no bloods or crips until the movie colors came out, and not too many murders. Then all of the sudden, the whole city is killing each other. Don't make no sense. But at least they started with colors, I guess you guys had to wait for menace 2 society. Or was it baby boy that got y'all started. LOL.
Again, I'm from Inglewood, and have a lot of RESPECT for New York, but come on you guys.
Do you think Crippin' and Bloodin' are a fad. My BROTHER was murdered by a Crip, when I was nine. I've had Crip as friends, and those that were relatives, I didn't even know, because of SET TRIPPIN' reasons, die at the hands of Bloods.

This is a sad GENOCIDE out here, that has taken 15,000 lives, including my brother, and has torn our community apart. Do you really want to EMULATE this sad genocide, because a couple of movies glamorized this culture and lifestyle??? I LOVED, ADMIRED, AND RESPECTED NEW YORK, for it's cold hustling, drug dealing, project ways (The REAL New York).

I can speak on New York, because I have family in Marcus Garvey Harlem, and Southside Jamaica Queens. I used to spend summers in Harlem, there are some real cats out there, and when the were REAL. I love and miss the REAL New York drug dealing, hustling, PROJECT ways, not this FAKE A$$ SET TRIPPIN' stuff now.

Being from Inglewood, and having my brother killed, and having over 15 relatives, and cant even COUNT close friends, die because of this Crips and Blood feud. I can say, that this is not something others should WANT to emulate. As a young African American male, I watched my brother die at the hands of Crips, not going to say the set, and watched my mother cry her tears in pain.

He was sent to Centinela Hospital, and died 4 hours later. And please don't give me this, SOME homie came from Cali and put us on BS. THAT'S SOME FAKE A$$ WANNABE IMITATION SH--T RIGHT THERE, AND YOU NI--AS KNOW IT. Killing each over, over streets, avenues, and boulevards, you never even SEEN, BEEN ON, VISITED, IS JUST RETARDED.

I love every HOOD AND GHETTO in this country, and beyond. We as African-Americans, need to stop this nonsense. I don't want to see my relatives in Harlem, or Queens, or ANYWHERE in this country, killed over no damn street, not even in their FU--IN' CITY!!!!!!! BASED OFF SOME FU--IN' MOVE GLAMORIZING THE SH--T!!!!! I live in THIS SH--T EVERDAY, IT'S NOT A GAME!!!

I LOVE you my brother and sisters

R.I.P. TO MY BROTHER, AND ALL THE OTHER DEAD HOMIEZ

STOP THE VIOLENCE

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”