New Jersey gangs (South Jersey)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

New Jersey gangs (South Jersey)

Unread post by Lefty » May 10th, 2004, 5:43 pm

Anybody know of more damus and rips round here?I no of 93 gangsta bloods,and Supreme Gangsta Crips In Atlantic City.N e 1 know of n e other,like in camden,trenton and AC?

Illusion

Re: South Jersey Gangs

Unread post by Illusion » May 11th, 2004, 10:00 pm

down more south in a place called wildwood theres crips n bloods got the eastside crips blue diamond crip n shotgun crips supposly started by sum cat from LA but hes dead now so i done kno how tru that is n u got the MOB Pirus in the projects n in woodbine theres bloods n crips but i dont kno the sets name

Dla_soul

Unread post by Dla_soul » May 15th, 2004, 1:56 pm

Lefty wrote:Anybody know of more damus and rips round here?I no of 93 gangsta bloods,and Supreme Gangsta Crips In Atlantic City.N e 1 know of n e other,like in camden,trenton and AC?
No Bloods or Crips in Atlantic City. Two gangs, Abdullahs and Salaams, who came from 70's gangs, Cross Gang and the Sparks.
Any gang activity that isn't carried out by those two is usually just some beef between crews.
The young boys gave it a go but Abdullahs and Salaams told those young-uns to get back on the block and pump that diesel.

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » May 15th, 2004, 5:30 pm

r u from Atlantic City?Cuz i no 4 a fact there are crips around N.Montpilier Ave., and Bloods in Ducktown. And Latin Kings and 3 Pointers around texas Ave.

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » May 20th, 2004, 6:44 am

O nah bro i'm italian,its all good tho,i'm from Brooklyn But live about 20 minutes from AC and frequent the area a lot.Ur right,Vetnor Heights ain't hard,but is actully virgin turf if u think bout it,a bunch of rich white kids with mommy and daddy's money 2 spend?Its also the quintessential spot 4 a gang,since there is only like way in that can b easily secured.

Dla_soul

Unread post by Dla_soul » May 22nd, 2004, 6:21 pm

Why have my posts been deleted?

Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lefty » May 23rd, 2004, 6:30 am

I have no flippin idea.Alonso always duz stupid stuff.

NikoSpade

Re: New Jersey gangs (South Jersey)

Unread post by NikoSpade » December 5th, 2004, 3:16 am

I grew up in a place called vineland there is a few gangs mostly a hispanic town lots of latin kings and netas there was some bloods banging with some kings like 2 years ago and like 7 years ago there was a big war with all the blacks and hispanics over a drug dealer getting shot which started some riots at the high school and a chain of shooting. The Walnut manor projects is the roughest in vineland. Bridgeton is full of gangs I almost got rolled up on for being white in the projects they just told me to leave I respected that and bounced cause it was just me and my cuz it was like 20 on 2 I wasn't trying to bang

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 6th, 2004, 3:52 am

Im not sure where patterson is but whats active there?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 6th, 2004, 4:22 pm

what about camden, trenton, east orange...

YoungJerz

Unread post by YoungJerz » December 7th, 2004, 12:41 pm

TRENTON AIN'T IN SOUTH JERZ....CENTRAL HOMIE

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » January 8th, 2005, 11:06 pm

AS FAR AS PATERSON IS CONCERNED THE BLOODS ARE VERY ACTIVE IN THAT CITY. FROM WHAT I KNOW THERE ARE THREE MAIN EASTSIDE SETS THERE; G.K.B , NTG(93 GANGSTER), AND 252SMM(SEX MONEY MURDA). THERE ARE A FEW CATS THAT CLAIM WESTSIDE CRIP, BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE OFFICIAL.

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » January 8th, 2005, 11:17 pm

MAN U WANNA KNOW ABOUT EAST ORANGE, FORGET ABOUT IT. THE BLOODS PRACTICALLY RUN EAST ORANGE. IT'S MAINLY EASTSIDE SETS AND ONE WESTSIDE SET IN E.O. G.K.B(GANGSTER KILLA BLOODS), 93 GANGSTER,252SMM, AND DOUBLE I(ILLTOWN INGLEWOOD). THE ONLY WESTSIDE SET OVER THERE IS 662 MOB PIRU, AND A COUPLE OF RED DOGG PIRU THAT'S IT.

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » January 11th, 2005, 7:40 am

DOWN TOMS RIVER AND LAKEWOOD THERE ARE A COUPLE OF BKLOOD GANGS DONT KNOW WHAT SET. AND ALL IN ALL MY NIGGAZ FROM G-STONE COLD AND UNITED GANGSTA CRIP STILL C PUTTIN IN WORK ON THEM FOOLS.

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » January 11th, 2005, 8:02 am

roccet wrote:MAN U WANNA KNOW ABOUT EAST ORANGE, FORGET ABOUT IT. THE BLOODS PRACTICALLY RUN EAST ORANGE. IT'S MAINLY EASTSIDE SETS AND ONE WESTSIDE SET IN E.O. G.K.B(GANGSTER KILLA BLOODS), 93 GANGSTER,252SMM, AND DOUBLE I(ILLTOWN INGLEWOOD). THE ONLY WESTSIDE SET OVER THERE IS 662 MOB PIRU, AND A COUPLE OF RED DOGG PIRU THAT'S IT.

Tru shit right there....but im still wondering about them reg doggs.....did they come first or the beer...they getting royalties for that shit..LoL

EO is basically blood tho...Irvington is Tru blu and newark got a pretty good mix....depends where you at....

Down south its a lot of "bloods hoods" going from new brunswicc all the way down to camden...i was coolin with my chicc over at menlo mall one time and i seen these niggas coming through like 15 deep...all flamin...thing wuz...THEY WAS JUST A BUNCH OF KIDS...

thats the problem....where the real g's at...some of my niggas down at seth boyden on the southside is sayin all the sets down south is just bustas...is it tru..i dont know...but i do know niggas reppin they shit up north jerz is banging hard...most cats down south be just some sitcc up kids....

anybody affiliated in south jerz..holla bac...wats craccin down there...cuz on the real..i dont go there too often...LoL....

anybody here about that shyt that got craccin down at great adventure....some shotguns ran into some pirus....shyt got jumping in the parking lot...

YA HEARD???

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 11th, 2005, 9:51 am

hahah i been to great adventure a couple times i always thought that shit stayed peaCeful

PRsan

Unread post by PRsan » January 13th, 2005, 8:29 pm

anythin poppin round central jerze?
idk just some small citys like woodbridge, new brunswick, linden, rahway, sayerville, north brunswick, perth amboy, franklin?

anythin real i kno people be claimin some shit but idk

and sayerville homecomin got cancelled this year cuz some crips were supposed to come down cuz i guess people was claimin blood in sayerville idk anyone kno anythin bout these small cities or places round central jerze?

smooth_criminal

Unread post by smooth_criminal » January 28th, 2005, 12:37 pm

paterson, aint south jersey. it's north. as far as colors, we mostly Red up here. Not that many crips.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 28th, 2005, 5:48 pm

yung_k wrote:hahah i been to great adventure a couple times i always thought that shit stayed peaCeful
hell no cuz me n sum homies frum my set went to great adventures the second 2 last day b4 it closed and almost got it on. there was bloods everywhere.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 28th, 2005, 7:31 pm

Who run paterson?

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » February 1st, 2005, 10:02 am

i know a cat from jerz he claims rolling 40s blood does this set exist or is he making this stuff up? plus i heard something funny from him he said all the bloods up there when they see a vicelord they drop to one knee to show respect

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 1st, 2005, 1:25 pm

in NJ and NY ive heard of every rollin from 20's to 90's

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 1st, 2005, 2:16 pm

y.g looney wrote:i know a cat from jerz he claims rolling 40s blood does this set exist or is he making this stuff up? plus i heard something funny from him he said all the bloods up there when they see a vicelord they drop to one knee to show respect

hahah yalll niccaz is funny

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 1st, 2005, 10:40 pm

Yo Y.G. Looney did you ask the nigga why he bowed down to one knee?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 2nd, 2005, 11:25 am

yo why u entertaining this dudes crazy ass story who bows to the next man on 1 kneee? lol datz some next shit hahhha

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » February 2nd, 2005, 4:16 pm

he told me since vicelords are the kings they bow down to show them respect

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 3rd, 2005, 1:59 am

I was in Asbury park new jersey and i saw a lot of 5percenters and bloods from new york.I did not see any crips

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 3rd, 2005, 8:41 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo Y.G. Looney did you ask the nigga why he bowed down to one knee?
his fag ass probably succin dicc

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » February 3rd, 2005, 1:44 pm

y.g looney wrote:i know a cat from jerz he claims rolling 40s blood does this set exist or is he making this stuff up? plus i heard something funny from him he said all the bloods up there when they see a vicelord they drop to one knee to show respect
i asked a number of niggas that who r in jersey and the all laughed n never heard of any shit like that

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 7th, 2005, 1:32 pm

I live in Asbury Park in monmouth county NJ. only towns in this county with gangs and only towns that are hood are neptune asbury park and long branch thats where all the projects and shit are. its alot of gangs here

we got bloods, some crips dunno the names of the sets. in neptune and asbury we got my crew just reppin our street embury and ridge called e-block but we pop off alot its about 60-70 of us. its also LK here, DDP, M.P.R, Wall Street Bullies, M.O.B, 5 percenters and a whole lot of lil crews with about 30-40 members.

TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 7th, 2005, 3:52 pm

What does MPR stand for? What kinda gang is it?

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 7th, 2005, 4:11 pm

What you mean by what kinda gang? like race? if so its a black gang, the majority of the towns i named are all black gangs and except for the latin kings and ddp they puerto ricans dominicans brazilians and shit. but anyways mpr stands for money power respect.