New Jersey gangs (South Jersey)

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
TEKKEN
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: New Jersey gangs (South Jersey)

Unread post by TEKKEN » February 7th, 2005, 7:01 pm

I'm just curious, because there used to be this Asian crew in Brooklyn called MPR back in the day, and it also stood for Money Power Respect.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 9th, 2005, 5:15 pm

I heard in Camden there is RDB (red Dragon Bloods), But RDB was and all Asian Blood set, in like the midwest i think. I heard the OG of RDB in Camden is Asian but most of the soldiers is Black. My boy got locked up in Union and her said the leader of the Crips inside was an Asian kat.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 9th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Reeky you know about the days inn hotel in asburry were the merchant seamen be? I know you heard of the strip club called Suductions i think they closed it down already.When i was there it was alot of stuff going down with blaks and hatians (samething?) One guy got stabbed at that pizza place i think it was owned by some arbics or something them hations got out throwing hation flags in everybody face.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 10th, 2005, 1:23 pm

yea i know where thats at, and yea i heard about that shit, i dunno if they closed it down yet tho. the haitian and african american thing calmed down, it still be some fights with the younger kids like 14 and 15 year olds be jumpin each other, but it calmed down with all the shootings but it was real wild at one point. at the movies when that bad boys 2 movie came out and that part with the haitians in the house some guys were makin fun of them and the haitians started shootin inside the movie theater.

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » February 18th, 2005, 6:23 pm

[quote="DiaBo"]Who run paterson?[/quote
THE BLOODS RUN PATERSON. I MEAN U STILL GOT YOUR INDIVISUAL CREWS THAT ARE NUETRAL BUT FOR THE MOST PART BLOODS RUN PATERSON

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » February 18th, 2005, 6:25 pm

y.g looney wrote:i know a cat from jerz he claims rolling 40s blood does this set exist or is he making this stuff up? plus i heard something funny from him he said all the bloods up there when they see a vicelord they drop to one knee to show respect
MAN STOP IT AIN'T NO VICELORDS UP HERE TO BEGIN WITH.

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » February 18th, 2005, 6:29 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:in NJ and NY ive heard of every rollin from 20's to 90's
THE ONLY ROLLIN CRIP SET UP HERE IS EASTSIDE ROLLIN 60 NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP THAT'S IT

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » February 18th, 2005, 6:48 pm

TO TELL THE TRUTH THINGS AIN'T ALL GOOD. I MEAN OFCORSE CRIPS AND BLOODS BEEF, BUT U GOT A WHOLE LOT OF SET TRIPPIN GOIN ON NOW ON BOTH SIDES. LIKE U ALREADY KNOW ABOUT G.K.B, 93 GANGSTER, AND BRIM ALL BEEFIN WITH EACH OTHER HEAVY. BUT U ALSO GOT 103RD GRAPE STREET, 98MAIN STREET MAFIA, AND ROLLIN 60 BEEFIN WITH EACH OTHER TOO.(ACCEPT GRAPE STREET AND ROLLIN,THEY GOT NOTHIN LOVE FOR EACH OTHER) SO JUST BECAUSE U BLOOD DOESN'T MEAN THAT BLOODS WON'T TRIP AND JUST BECAUSE U CRIP DOESN'T MEAN THAT CRIPS WON'T TRIP.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 18th, 2005, 6:54 pm

your from the bricks and said bloods and crips got beef? they had a truce thing a lil while ago aint they?

roccet
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by roccet » February 18th, 2005, 7:05 pm

Reeky wrote:your from the bricks and said bloods and crips got beef? they had a truce thing a lil while ago aint they?
YEAH I'VE HEARD TALK OF IT BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE BEEF WILL EVER STOP NO TIME SOON. I MEAN THERE ARE TOO MANY YOUNG NIGGAZ OUT IN THE STREETS THAT FEEL THAT THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE. THAT WAS LAST YEAR THAT THEY DISCUSSED THAT BUT ALOT HAVE DIED SINCE THEN.

OG G-RED

Unread post by OG G-RED » February 22nd, 2005, 6:11 pm

IN SOUTH JERSEY YOU GOT N.T.G., 30 DEEP, G.K.B., ROLLIN 20'S NEIGHBORHOOD BLOODS. THEY CKAN BE FOUND IN BRIGDETON, SALEM, CAMDEN ATLANTIC CITY, WILDWOOD AND ASBURY PARK

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 22nd, 2005, 7:42 pm

anyone heard of Red Dragon Bloods in Camden

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:42 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.

http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 23rd, 2005, 10:20 am

any body see on the news bout them LK cats that tried to kidnap dude at his crib and some other shorty niccaz ended up killin him and some new lk recruit poked shorty up all crazy she jumped out the whip then they ran her over....jus peped it a few seconds ago on 7

CapoStatus87

Unread post by CapoStatus87 » February 23rd, 2005, 12:46 pm

[te="roccet"]
DiaBo wrote:Who run paterson?[/quot
THE BLOODS RUN PATERSON. I MEAN U STILL GOT YOUR INDIVISUAL CREWS THAT ARE NUETRAL BUT FOR THE MOST PART BLOODS RUN PATERSON
das tru.... i see mostly bloods in p-town. but paterson aint considered south jersey, its north. dey also got dipset in paterson. i heard of crips tho, by the towers in ptown. that tru?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 12:51 pm

wizdom wrote:anyone heard of Red Dragon Bloods in Camden
in camden theres a big spanish gang called the perez boys or sumtin of the sorts thats pretty big, irvington has alot of bloods and crips, latin kings are majority in perth amboy

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:15 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
in camden theres a big spanish gang called the perez boys or sumtin of the sorts thats pretty big, irvington has alot of bloods and crips, latin kings are majority in perth amboy
Damn u get around ni99a. u livin in FL now? but uh yea Camden is krazy its like #1 or #2 in crimes this year or something. But i heard about RDB by numerous of my homeboys. my home said he was in it. i never seen em. i never been in camden.

But rumor is that RDB was an all asian blood set in boston, minesota, somewhere where asians run deep. and a ni99a brought to camden and now they got in camden. i heard the majority of the set is black with some asians like cambodian, viets and filipinos, but the OG is Cambodian. Because RDB was orginally a Cambodian Blood set. i dont know if its true or not. are there even asians in camden?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 5:21 pm

wizdom wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
Damn u get around ni99a. u livin in FL now? but uh yea Camden is krazy its like #1 or #2 in crimes this year or something. But i heard about RDB by numerous of my homeboys. my home said he was in it. i never seen em. i never been in camden.

But rumor is that RDB was an all asian blood set in boston, minesota, somewhere where asians run deep. and a ni99a brought to camden and now they got in camden. i heard the majority of the set is black with some asians like cambodian, viets and filipinos, but the OG is Cambodian. Because RDB was orginally a Cambodian Blood set. i dont know if its true or not. are there even asians in camden?
not sure, but there are alotta dirty shorties. i travel alot, ive been DJing for about 10 years

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:27 pm

word. thats hot, u met any famous people? and whats that tat on ur arm? no offense but it looks weird, maybe its kause its blurry.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 5:31 pm

wizdom wrote:word. thats hot, u met any famous people? and whats that tat on ur arm? no offense but it looks weird, maybe its kause its blurry.
the tat is godbody, its a mans figure with A.L.L.A.H (arm leg leg arm head) in the spots they go, GOD writter over the torso (body) -- its old from back when spofford was still open (B3 level alumni)

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:38 pm

u got clearer pictures of your tats, i can barely make out what that is. i got got tats too, gang tat and sh-it. i dont bang no more, i kick it with damus all the time in chicago tho. they wanted to blood me in, but im too old for that shit. i got 3 babies and 2 baby mamas, lol. i need to work to support them lil ni99as.

XXXShadows

Unread post by XXXShadows » October 30th, 2007, 6:36 pm

any1 kno of nething down in Burlington area south jersey?

dominicanballa1992

Unread post by dominicanballa1992 » November 8th, 2007, 7:47 pm

3ni all day everyday

TrainWreck

Unread post by TrainWreck » January 25th, 2008, 12:19 pm

LK's in ptown

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » April 30th, 2008, 7:27 pm

Reeky wrote:your from the bricks and said bloods and crips got beef? they had a truce thing a lil while ago aint they?

THAT TRUCE SHIT WUZNT NEVER OFFICIAL

nothinbutgeek
What city do you live in now?: TRENTON

Re:

Unread post by nothinbutgeek » August 13th, 2008, 11:58 am

XXXShadows wrote:any1 kno of nething down in Burlington area south jersey?
i know alot of bloods from trenton go down to burlington so i guess they probably got some of the same sets down there

BronxGurl
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxGurl » November 27th, 2008, 8:19 am

what about camden, trenton, east orange...
Trenton is central jerz and that is pretty much "Sex Money Murda" territory. They prolly the biggest gang in Trenton. East Orange is North Jerz and mostly Bloods (not sure what set is the biggest there)

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:30 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:44 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....