Gangs in New York (Brooklyn) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Gangs in New York (Brooklyn) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 2:50 pm

ya niggas need to exchange AOL IM SNs and get this over with, ya bumped my post back a page with the argue shit, imma repost this

The Chinese teenagers involved in assaulting a group of white and Hispanic students and stabbing a 14-year-old white male in Brooklyn belong to a group youth gang called “Little Boys Crew,” or the LBC, according to the police.

The group is not considered an organized crime group but had violent fights over territory in the past. They have fought with other youth gangs in Chinatown and other parts of Manhattan, such as “Notorious Asian Crew,” or the NAC, and “The Finest,” or the TF, and its members have been arrested before.

The assault in Brooklyn, which involved more than 50 people, has drawn attention from the police in Brooklyn and Chinatown, and they are closely monitoring the group.

The police said the fight was not ignited by hate crime since some of the victims’ Chinese friends were also beat up. They believed it was merely a juvenile quarrel caused by some friction from a popular online game called “Counter-strike.” The teenagers involved in the fight were regular visitors to the Internet cafes on Eighth Avenue in Brooklyn and came from different schools.

The Little Boys Crew, a newly founded Chinese youth gang in Chinatown and Brooklyn, is made up of mostly Cantonese and Fuchownese teenagers. They are mostly recent immigrants with working-class parents who have no time to discipline them.

The police said it is difficult to estimate the number of its members since it is not a really organized gang, but believe the number is over a hundred. However, the members do not necessarily know each other and they do not use special codes or clothing to show their affiliation with the group.

The Notorious Asian Crew is by far the biggest Chinese youth gang, while the Little Boys Crew is comparable to The Finest, police said. Their members range from 12 to 25 but the majorities are middle or high school students. Although they have been involved in some violent fights, they have never robbed or threatened anyone. They are mostly involved in minor fights over girlfriends, basketball or handball courts and other trivial matters.

Another similar incident occurred earlier this year when the Little Boys Crew fought with the Notorious Asian Crew over a handball court in Chinatown. A Little Boys Crew member was seriously injured and required 40 stitches. More than 20 Notorious Asian Crew members were arrested.

The police said a popular weapon among those gang members is called “Asp.” It is an illegal weapon but can be easily found in the stores in Chinatown.

Most of the gang members met through school or through common hangout areas. They are from I.S. 131 in Chinatown, the High School of the Humanities, Wagner Middle School, Fort Hamilton High School and McKinley Junior High School in Brooklyn. Some of them are from the prestigious Brooklyn Technical High School.

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 5:10 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:then to top it off ya stupid a$$ said u claim santana block east...peep game if u was schooled right u would know santana block in compton go by eastside u dikhead(eastside 1600 hundred santana block crip).... so by u saying east thats still reppin they hood...u aint no real muhfuhkin tana be yahself & stop biting them nikkas please..u a grown man thats been bangin since i was 9 and dont know that?haha stop the bronx tales.u a quiet lil nikka from the south bx
U SWAER U PUTTING SOMEBODY ON 2 SOMETHING
U KNO WHY I FIND U 2 BE A CLOWN U WAS BORN IN NY FRONT LIKE U FROM CALI BUT YOU A BIG TIME DRUG DEALER IN B-MORE SON U JUST FAKE ALL AROUND THE BOARD

U A TRU ANGRY FOSTER CHILD THATS WHY U WAS MOVED AROUND ALL YA LIFE U GO FROM STATE 2 STATE FRONT'N LIKE U WAS A TRU G IN THE LAST STATE LIL STRAY BOY THAT NEEDS HELP BEFORE ITS 2 LATE

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 6:40 pm

front ?my life is real i never said i was from cali,never spoke on cali other then u rep a neighborhood u never been to.u thought i was from cali so u spoke it so dont say i thought i was from cali.& as far as me being angry for real for real im happy u the 1 that seems frustrated lil homie nikkas pulled ya skirt down & u wanna call nikkas out off the computer to meet up & beef haha u a funny lil nikka man.get outta here

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 6:42 pm

shut ya commercial a$$ up & speak what u know.only game u got on me is a screen name.i was born & ny and raised in another state and im a foster child so i move from state to state?real nikkas cant travel from hood to hood without being a foster kid? yeah you definitely finish man u talkin out ya a$$ & the stuff u sayin is weak man so yeah get off my dik stop respondin to me & stay out my p.m's fagot,u featherweight

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 25th, 2005, 7:34 am

TheHomieQ wrote:shut ya commercial a$$ up & speak what u know.only game u got on me is a screen name.i was born & ny and raised in another state and im a foster child so i move from state to state?real nikkas cant travel from hood to hood without being a foster kid? yeah you definitely finish man u talkin out ya a$$ & the stuff u sayin is weak man so yeah get off my dik stop respondin to me & stay out my p.m's fagot,u featherweight
\
nicCu u a ChurCh boy with eazy E in ya ears wut im saying is u pussy
dont need 2 type 2 page 2 get at lil stray foster boy
i sell mad drugs i sell mad drug
nicC the only crack u sell is ya ass pussy

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 25th, 2005, 12:37 pm

aye trusissy u seem alil upset cousin stop whining youll be ok roderick.or whatever u go by.my mans is right around the corner heads said they never heard of u dog.whats sup with that?stop false claimin hoods & sets so u aint from santana or from 163rd u a fraud as sucka man,u a old head but still takin orders from ya og..how dumb do u sound..shows how much work u put in

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 25th, 2005, 12:39 pm

:shock:

87Street

Unread post by 87Street » February 28th, 2005, 12:45 am

Who is these Outlaws in East Flatbush? Who they down with?

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 8:03 am

TheHomieQ wrote:aye trusissy u seem alil upset cousin stop whining youll be ok roderick.or whatever u go by.my mans is right around the corner heads said they never heard of u dog.whats sup with that?stop false claimin hoods & sets so u aint from santana or from 163rd u a fraud as sucka man,u a old head but still takin orders from ya og..how dumb do u sound..shows how much work u put in
orders from my oG haha
u a clown no need 2 respond 2 diC rider holla at purplecity or go back in the maryland room trina C if tana in b-more so u can feel safe u a clown
say nomore

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 8:09 am

[quote="TheHomieQ"]aye trusissy u seem alil upset cousin stop whining youll be ok roderick.or whatever u go by.my mans is right around the corner heads said they never heard of u dog.whats sup with that?stop false claimin hoods & sets so u aint from santana or from 163rd u a fraud as sucka man,u a old head but still takin orders from ya og..how dumb do u sound..shows how much work u put in[/quot

oK scare face of crip OOOGz SON ON the TANAZ you got me im fake i give in HAHA u pussy
foster boy wut is ya real location get money in NY yet haha
lil stray gay boy get a life

u aint nowhere as real as me

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 8:16 am

[quote="purplecityhello"]ya niggas need to exchange AOL IM SNs and get this over with, ya bumped my post back a page with the argue shit, imma repost this

i did and this wut that faggot said....& once again im a real nikka man.im not going to meet up to beef with a dude i dont know

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 8:21 am

ANYBODY LET BE REAL DOES THIS SOUND LIKE WORDS FROM A REAL NICCU?

To: TrUSlobKillU
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:40 am
Subject: Re: if u aint a tana then shut the fucC up or C me

im from the bronx and know it dont birth thugs..be serious my nig im in b-more right now flippin i got killas old enough to be my pops to body any nikka from intervale if i felt u was a threat play ya position my nig just because we both on the computer dont mean we are alike my life real worry about yahself shorty

MORE LIKE A REAL PUSSY HAHA

HAHA THIS IS WUT YOUR CHILD MY BE LIKE IF HE WATCHIES 2MANY GANGSTU MOVIES

NICCU U A CLOWN

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » February 28th, 2005, 9:26 am

FIRST OF ALL TRU KILL AKA LOCCSTU U AINT PUT ME ON TO NOTHING, IF SANTANNA IS DUECES Y YALL BEEF with NEIGHBIRHOOD CC AND SOUTH SIDE CC, NAH MEAN THE AND WHEN THE THE GC WAR AND HOODSTA WAR BROKE OUT YALL CHOSE THE GC SIDE AND YALL SUPPOSED TO BE DUECES NIGGA PLZ ETG IS 3 NO DAMN DUECE WE THROW UP 3 FINGERS UNDER OUR THUMB STRAIGHT UP AND OUR PINKY IN SIDE FOLDED IN OUR HAND DAMN, U A FAKE WHEN U C ME U C ME.3X

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 1:43 pm

bgloco why bother with this nerd nikka named roderick for?hes a clown

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 1:45 pm

nikkas cant be original nomore,wanna dik ride cali neighborhoods they never been to & act like they thoro...25,26 years old talkin about he crip cant be orgiinal & make his own movement hell rather dik ride a hood he never been to before,but dont tell this clown he fake he'll just say " my og is from cali"...thats ya big homie not u fagot.u look stupid my nig

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 3:29 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:nikkas cant be original nomore,wanna dik ride cali neighborhoods they never been to & act like they thoro...25,26 years old talkin about he crip cant be orgiinal & make his own movement hell rather dik ride a hood he never been to before,but dont tell this clown he fake he'll just say " my og is from cali"...thats ya big homie not u fagot.u look stupid my nig
FOSTER BOY WUT U GONNA START SUCCING LOCO DIC WUT U NEED A FRIEND BOTH OF YALL FAKE HE FAKE 8TRE AND U JUST A FAKE NICCU
BOTH OF YALL TALC BUT EITHER WONT DO SHIT YA CLOWNZ

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 3:44 pm

somebodys always on somebody else dik when u get shiited on i dont need to ride nobody dik i already pulled ya card cousin my work is done u not tana

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:14 pm

87Street wrote:What happened to Tip Top, the former Crip leader? Is he still in Rikers Island ?
last i heard he was sentenced and is upstate. i also heard he turned. i am very saddened by this.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:20 pm

He turned what? Blood

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:26 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:He turned what? Blood
yes thats what i heard.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:26 pm

yall nicca talk bout some old shit fucc a tip top anyway that nicca is old news now some 99 type shit and he wasnt the crip leader maybe of his set dats about it

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:33 pm

also i just heard from a homie that Tip Top got 12 years to life bid.

i blanked out his government name..

******* “TIP TOP” *******

the and NYPD Gang Units Round-Up Gang That Ran Guns
Including AK 47’s and Sawed-Off Shotguns Up the East Coast
Brooklyn, January 28, 2002 --- Kings County District Attorney Charles J. Hynes and Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly announced today the arrests of 11 gang member who are charged with the possession and sale of firearms including high-powered weapons smuggled into New York from southern states along Interstate 95. Each person arrested is either a member of the Crips Gang, Decepticons or United Kings - an offshoot of the Crips. Other charges include the criminal sale of narcotics.

As a result of intelligence gathered by both the Kings County District Attorney's Office and NYPD's Brooklyn South Gang Squad Unit an investigation dubbed Operation Arrowhead started nearly one year ago targeting gang members whom possessed and sold firearms. "Gun activity ultimately leads to other felony crimes like robbery, narcotics and homicide. Striking early on by investigating and collaborating with other agencies helps to thwart any plans these gangs have to victimize Brooklyn citizens," said District Attorney Charles Hynes. The seized firearms included:

· Eight 9mm automatics

· Two .38 caliber guns

· Two .22 caliber guns

· One .357 magnum

· One AK 47 assault weapon

· One Mac 11 automatic weapon

· One Tech 9

· Two sawed-off shotguns

· Four .380 automatics

· One .25 caliber pistol

Among those arrested is ******* “TIP TOP” *******, 28, founder and current leader of the United Kings and a former leader of the Crips. "A career criminal, involved in everything from drug dealing to stolen identity, Mr. ******* made a living any way he could," said District Attorney Hynes. Mr. ******* is also charged with Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance in the first and second degree as well as for his participation in the attempt to steal the identity of an unknowing Brooklyn citizen and make purchases on a credit card in that person's name.

"Today's arrests are an example of our aggressive approach -- we are going after violent street gangs and their leaders who control the distribution and sale of firearms and drugs in our communities. Due to the cooperative efforts of the NYPD's Gang Division and the Brooklyn District Attorney's Office, ******* “TIP TOP” ******* illegal operation has been successfully demolished," said Commissioner Raymond Kelly.

Investigators called ******* a "one man crime spree." Some of the seized weapons have been traced back to a gun shop in Georgia. While the purchase of those weapons was legal, the transport of them and resale in New York are serious crimes, involving both state and federal felonies.

We also thank the New York City Department of Corrections Gang Unit.

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:41 pm

yung_k wrote:yall nicca talk bout some old shit fucc a tip top anyway that nicca is old news now some 99 type shit and he wasnt the crip leader maybe of his set dats about it
yung_kid go take a bath and put on your footie pajamas its past your bedtime.. HURRY UP DONT MAKE ME GET THE STRAP..

shut the fuck up when grown folks are talking.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 23rd, 2005, 6:43 pm

nicca get active and dont come at me with your informer type info yah dig i kno the street unlike u an got credabilty holla @ me wheneva u want nicca fucca pc nicca hit me up on pm and let me kno wassup

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 1st, 2005, 2:08 pm

YUNG K CUZ FUCC A TIP TOP HIS WANNA CRIP THEN UK ASS HE USED DRIVE DOLLAR CABS ON FLATBUSH AVE RIGHT OUTSIDE OF KINGS PLAZA, MOST LOCS DONT RESPECT HIM OR EVEN RECOGNIZED HIM, AND IF HE TURNED B THEN FUCC HIM EVEN MORE HE BETTER, IF HE DID HE AINT COMING TO back TO BK IF HE GETS OUT.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 1st, 2005, 2:09 pm

FUCC A TIP TOP HIS WANNA CRIP THEN UK PUNK ASS.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » April 28th, 2006, 8:16 pm

I was listenin to this track by some rapper named Uncle Murder the other day and he was claimin some crew GMG(get money gangstas) anyone got any info on them?

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » May 9th, 2006, 7:34 am

most likely just a crew of niggas..cuz there is a GMG faction with every hood nowadays when they hustling... but they aint connected

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » June 8th, 2006, 7:57 am

ny gangs
pink dipset faggots
notorious bathing apes
purple city grape street wannabees
lil kim herpes click
What the fuck happened to Decepticons and 5%
Yall niggaz need to quit bitin.

Have any fake Harlem Crips even been to Denker Park in L.A.

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » June 20th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Why Everybody asking if NY Crips Or Bloods Been to LA When Most them LA Niggaz never Been To NY. U Talk As if NY Is Azz When Most the Cali Niggaz on here Won't step foot On NY turf. i Got Luv for the W/S until u These Fake Niggaz on Here Start hating on the East. They Hood In NY Where u Can't Walk waring the Wrong Color Like Caton Av - n - E 21 St, Sutter - n - Mother G Blvd, Gates Av - n - Lewis to name a Few. Until u take a Walk though don't talk that NY ain't Gangsta Shyt talk is Cheap

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 20th, 2006, 5:34 pm

dont even feed in to that bs fam niccaz always talk cheap about what they dont know about

Kanar$ie Fine$t
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kanar$ie Fine$t » June 20th, 2006, 6:45 pm

I try not To But its Crazy How People On here Run there Mouth like they took a Walk in NY Beside 42nd st. don't Get me wrong its fake Niggaz everywhere But that Try expose my city like that all we Have is fake Niggaz. When they only know wat they hear on This Broad, Makes Me Laugh. But get's me tight @ the same Time.

West UP

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”