Gangs in New York (Brooklyn) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Gangs in New York (Brooklyn) II

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 3:43 pm

not to stray off too far from the subject above, but this forum thing is looking like beefing thru text. now i dont claim to be the ultimate gang expert of NY and i learn new things from you guys every time read your post adn im sure my extensive knowledge plus experience with The Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE) and 93/183 pulled ya coat to some new things but the post are gettin kinda wild with dudes threatin to go to someone elses block and other nonsense. feuding over rules of other sets, and im not seeing too much about NY in here just personal problems of certain individuals- im on my laptop most the day designing cd covers and making party track list so i cant tell u guys a new story every day but still im just tryna hold ya down with knowledge of our past, us all being minorities from poor ghettos of new york city. i mean which one of you guys dont want to know about bumpy johnson and his war with the mafia and why BGF and NGE still control everything in Harlem. or why frank Giacana himself called nicky barnes "mr. untouchable"- the Bishops vs puerto ricans gang fight which almost burned down most of brooklyn, or the latin king vs NGE beef that even had the mayor Lindsey involved in a fist fight, or Queenie who headed the street gang 40 thieves that were pulling millions into Harlem during the great depression and which was so strong they kept the white mobsters out of uptown, or things that i remember like Rich Porters escapades of driving thru the park before rucker games and tossing thousands of dollars into the air, or Charles Lucas who brought more heroin into Bronx, New Jersey, Chicago, North Carolina, and Los Angeles then the rest of the world combined, or the black guerilla family whose war with the american government and strict death oathe has wiped them off the streets and into the hands of the system, and thats just the start. dont tell me im the oldest cat on this site who knows these things, and i assure you all of these stories are more interesting then some 15 year old getting beaten down with a baseball bat for wearing a red du rag

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 3:44 pm

this kid really think he a real tana and i thought tanas was just black rags,where u coming from man.i aint knockin nobody hood but for real trukilla u aint official

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 4:21 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:this kid really think he a real tana and i thought tanas was just black rags,where u coming from man.i aint knockin nobody hood but for real trukilla u aint official
on some real shit u online with all this shit i told u wuts good and who my oG was u asC'n {explain MYSELF}haha u a clown is u a tana no is u crip if so still fucC u on ya dicC u a HOMO U TRINA PLAY ME BANGING THREW A SUBWAYMAP DONT TALC DO SOMETHIN

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 4:56 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:this kid really think he a real tana and i thought tanas was just black rags,where u coming from man.i aint knockin nobody hood but for real trukilla u aint official
STUPID BLACC IS SET RAG
BLU IS CRIP SO WUT THE FUCC IS U TALCING BOUT IF U IN THE bRONX PLEASE COME C A NICCU CAUSE YA MOUTH IS 2MUCH 4 ME

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 5:04 pm

just cause blue rags stand for crip dont mean every set uses them at all what are u talkin man

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 23rd, 2005, 5:10 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:just cause blue rags stand for crip dont mean every set uses them at all what are u talkin man
HOLD UP HOMIE U ONLY 19 U A LIL NICCU THATS WHY U SCARED I THOUGHT U WAS A GROWN AZZ MAN U BOUT 2 GET YA SELF KILLED THE WAY U WAS TALCING I THOUGHT U WAS ATLEAST 30 DONT GET BEAT UP LIL BOY
I AINT GONNA SAY NO MORE PUSSY K
U KNOW U DONT WANT IT THE SBE HAHA U CLOWN

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 5:13 pm

about to get bodied?by who?& the big homies i kicked it with put me on to game ....u got no heat for me since i called u a fake banana block member so u bring up age..cute

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 5:19 pm

it kills me how dudes come on the computer & holla about how they street game is this & how they catch bodys like that but the murdas arent happening in the areas they claim....why is that...intervale and 163rd is a nice block spanish heads over there is trying to hook up the area,but for some reason u come on here lyin to people man.yaee mean u in brooklyn stick to that

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 24th, 2005, 3:27 am

lol

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 8:28 am

TheHomieQ wrote:it kills me how dudes come on the computer & holla about how they street game is this & how they catch bodys like that but the murdas arent happening in the areas they claim....why is that...intervale and 163rd is a nice block spanish heads over there is trying to hook up the area,but for some reason u come on here lyin to people man.yaee mean u in brooklyn stick to that
it kill me how nicCu take the train and look at ya hood threw the window then come on here like they been there

like i said before u 19 in 95 u was nine in 92 u was six u from cali but u live in bx but u be in maryland u a stray child that need love u aint crip u a set dicC ridah SANTANA GROOPIE wanna talc all this shit but wont c the tanaz u kno wut up u clown this my response ever say wut u want u still a ghost so stop diC riding the set

u aint trina C me u siad it ya self i got lil nicCuz ya age 4 u next time get off the train dont just look out the window and assume come 2 the hood

yungk u from a white hood new ro haha

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 12:48 pm

u continue to say im from cali.& far as that ride by intervale on the train is out of character to speak on nikkas u dont know yaee mean.& i dont live in the bronx nomore what are u talkin about u got everything twisted.bx been dead my nig aint no set claimers in bx caking it.nikkas who bang loc or damu in the bronx flee to other boroughs to see paper what are u talkin

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 12:50 pm

then to top it off u make a biggie like intervale is thoro or something man.i fuked biitches from off 163rd and intervale and 163rd and simpson.they even made comments to me out of the blue that nikkas is clowns on that strip.only part of 163rd where its somewhat active is 163rd and 3rd ave where nikkas post up in front of the chicken spot trying to flip but them other quiet backblocks u hollaring is crazy.save the lies for these nikkas on here who aint been over there my nig

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:13 pm

[quote="TheHomieQ"]then to top it off u make a biggie like intervale is thoro or something man.i #%@& biitches from off 163rd and intervale and 163rd and simpson.they even made comments to me out of the blue that nikkas is clowns on that strip.

wut u heard is that wut u seen?NO
U 19 WUT KINDA WEIGHT U PUSHING U A WANNA B
now u dont live in the bX u a CLown
FUCC U AND YA MANZ STICC with YA MAMAZ TITTY PUSSY

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 24th, 2005, 1:14 pm

hahah @ niccaz pullin dudes hoes cards online from intervale blocc east lol

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:21 pm

yung_k wrote:hahah @ niccaz pullin dudes hoes cards online from intervale blocc east lol
HOW CAN HE PULL WUT HE SEEN FROM A TRAIN STOP IT U FAKE 90s nicCu aint real

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 24th, 2005, 1:24 pm

lol @ new ro white datz in the north end mydude lol and near pelham (holla @ us on the souf-side^ or 80th Cide Cuzzin "hartly")jus dont eva let none of yah mans come out hea pushin sbeK lol u was pushin 2Cz before now u like it aint 2 Cz even that hoe from yah blooc u had on hea tryin to rep for u repped the 2 Cz so u a suspect and your lil mexican mans u put on online lol..... dats what yall do online recruitment? u funnin cuzz.......u a joke my nicca Q made u look like a joke already...point blank in new ro we ceep it craccin igcx914xsgcx823

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:31 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:u continue to say im from cali.& far as that ride by intervale on the train is out of character to speak on nikkas u dont know yaee mean.& i dont live in the bronx nomore what are u talkin about u got everything twisted.bx been dead my nig aint no set claimers in bx caking it.nikkas who bang loc or damu in the bronx flee to other boroughs to see paper what are u talkin
who the fucc is this dude the SCARFACE of crip who said we sold mad drug u a clown living a dream u got nicCu, nicCuz said this said that but wut they doing 2 the hood fucC wut u heard u talCing like u SOLD crack ALL THREW THE 80z wut was u slinging out ya pops nuts nicCu u aint monster cody u aint even 20 talCing bout u doing it aint nomore scareface or nicci bonds u been watCh 2 many movies im down in
b-MORE DOING WUT STILL LIVING with YA MOMZ COME ON NOW MAKE IT 2 21 then talC shit u a no super thug u a spoil lil nicCu with a playstation come on now ive been in these streets sinCe 92 aint no real drug shit going down NOT WITH A SNITCH LIKE U ON THEY TEAM THEY AINT MOVING 4 LONG U A CLOWN
SAY NOMORE

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:38 pm

nah u not in no b-more my nig stop with ya false bronx tales.u a clown nikka who relocated to brooklyn be yahself false ragger

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:40 pm

yung_k wrote:lol @ new ro white datz in the north end mydude lol and near pelham (holla @ us on the souf-side^ or 80th Cide Cuzzin "hartly")jus dont eva let none of yah mans come out hea pushin sbeK lol u was pushin 2Cz before now u like it aint 2 Cz even that hoe from yah blooc u had on hea tryin to rep for u repped the 2 Cz so u a suspect and your lil mexican mans u put on online lol..... dats what yall do online recruitment? u funnin cuzz.......u a joke my nicca Q made u look like a joke already...point blank in new ro we ceep it craccin igcx914xsgcx823
dummy that CC NICCU WAS A CALI TANA NICCU YALL 90S AINT SHIT DO SOMETHIN EVERY BODY SPEACING ON the BLOCC BUT MY TANAZ AINT COMPLAINING BOUT YALL NICCU WHO TALCING SHIT ON THE HOOD
PROOV the HOOD PUSSY DONT JUST GET ONLINE LIVING 50MILES AWAY THINCING ITS COOL 2 TALC SHIT

YA MAN AINT CRIP U CLOWN HE SAFE IN B-MORE U COME DOWN THINCING U SAFE HAHA COME ON INTERVILLE with YA CORNY SET
IF YALL THINC YALL WANNA DO SOMETHING BESIDES THAT ITS JUST A POST

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 1:43 pm

To: TrUSlobKillU
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:11 pm
Subject: Re: if u aint a tana then shut the fucC up or C me
this is the computer this is not beef to me man .yaee mean keep doing what u do on here its no use trying to kick game to u so be hard headed

WUT the NICCU IS SAYING IS THAT HE WANNA TALC SHIT BUT DONT WANT the PROB

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 1:48 pm

The Chinese teenagers involved in assaulting a group of white and Hispanic students and stabbing a 14-year-old white male in Brooklyn belong to a group youth gang called “Little Boys Crew,” or the LBC, according to the police.

The group is not considered an organized crime group but had violent fights over territory in the past. They have fought with other youth gangs in Chinatown and other parts of Manhattan, such as “Notorious Asian Crew,” or the NAC, and “The Finest,” or the TF, and its members have been arrested before.

The assault in Brooklyn, which involved more than 50 people, has drawn attention from the police in Brooklyn and Chinatown, and they are closely monitoring the group.

The police said the fight was not ignited by hate crime since some of the victims’ Chinese friends were also beat up. They believed it was merely a juvenile quarrel caused by some friction from a popular online game called “Counter-strike.” The teenagers involved in the fight were regular visitors to the Internet cafes on Eighth Avenue in Brooklyn and came from different schools.

The Little Boys Crew, a newly founded Chinese youth gang in Chinatown and Brooklyn, is made up of mostly Cantonese and Fuchownese teenagers. They are mostly recent immigrants with working-class parents who have no time to discipline them.

The police said it is difficult to estimate the number of its members since it is not a really organized gang, but believe the number is over a hundred. However, the members do not necessarily know each other and they do not use special codes or clothing to show their affiliation with the group.

The Notorious Asian Crew is by far the biggest Chinese youth gang, while the Little Boys Crew is comparable to The Finest, police said. Their members range from 12 to 25 but the majorities are middle or high school students. Although they have been involved in some violent fights, they have never robbed or threatened anyone. They are mostly involved in minor fights over girlfriends, basketball or handball courts and other trivial matters.

Another similar incident occurred earlier this year when the Little Boys Crew fought with the Notorious Asian Crew over a handball court in Chinatown. A Little Boys Crew member was seriously injured and required 40 stitches. More than 20 Notorious Asian Crew members were arrested.

The police said a popular weapon among those gang members is called “Asp.” It is an illegal weapon but can be easily found in the stores in Chinatown.

Most of the gang members met through school or through common hangout areas. They are from I.S. 131 in Chinatown, the High School of the Humanities, Wagner Middle School, Fort Hamilton High School and McKinley Junior High School in Brooklyn. Some of them are from the prestigious Brooklyn Technical High School.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:56 pm

trukilla listen man....that message is simpling sayin i aint willing to catch a charge and make myself hot in real life over a keyboard nikka.ya biitch a$$ on here lookin to prove yahself real u can tell u a clown.sad thing at that is u supposed to be a old head & trying to prove yahself.u 1 hoe a$$ nikka for real for real.2nd u tellin yung k to meet u on intervale.u aint even on the strip ya biitch a$$ in brooklyn bangin in the living room.u a real clown .talkin bout u a killa,u flip weight, u put in work?if this is so nobody heard of u in the bronx lil homie ,ya big homies "supposly from cali" ring no bells,u on here giving false info man..cut the nonsense out.safe in b-more? yeah trying to make paper.u in bk claimin a neighborhood u not from dead broke..i know real sbcc nikkas that died is rollin in they grave right now.get off them 1600 block boys dik as well as mines u not no real rip rydah

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:57 pm

nikkas on here aint stupid they can tell u a fraud in a bad disguise.shorty you a biitch stay in a biitch place & stop trying to prove u things u not.this computer shiit got u thinkin u something u not lil homie

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 2:05 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:trukilla listen man....that message is simpling sayin i aint willing to catch a charge and make myself hot in real life over a keyboard nikka.ya biitch a$$ on here lookin to prove yahself real u can tell u a clown.sad thing at that is u supposed to be a old head & trying to prove yahself.u 1 hoe a$$ nikka for real for real.2nd u tellin yung k to meet u on intervale.u aint even on the strip ya biitch a$$ in brooklyn bangin in the living room.u a real clown .talkin bout u a killa,u flip weight, u put in work?if this is so nobody heard of u in the bronx lil homie ,ya big homies "supposly from cali" ring no bells,u on here giving false info man..cut the nonsense out.safe in b-more? yeah trying to make paper.u in bk claimin a neighborhood u not from dead broke..i know real sbcc nikkas that died is rollin in they grave right now.get off them 1600 block boys dik as well as mines u not no real rip rydah
U AINT TANA BUT U the ONLY NICCU WHO GOT SOMETHIN 2 SAY LIKE U IS
U A FAKE ASS NICCU STILL LIVING WITH YA MOMS ONLY FAKE NICCUZ MAKE ITS SEEM LIKE THEY BIG TIME U UNSEEN UNHEARD OF I AINT FROM CALI IM CRIP I AINT GOTTA B FROM CALI U AINT HARD U A SCARED LIL BOY WITH A BAD MOUTH TALC THAT SHIT WHEN U COME back 2 THE BX UNTIL THEN U AINT SAYING SHIT

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:06 pm

im the only nikka speakin on it because real nikkas didnt see it yet...just ny set claimers seen it...u let real tanas see u they would bust ya azz

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:08 pm

im only 19 years strong schoolin these fake old nikkas...thats what it is...u a fake a$$ raggin banana block member get lost shorty get off my dik & dont speak on me ever again twinkle toes. keep fake set trippin

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 2:13 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:im only 19 years strong schoolin these fake old nikkas...thats what it is...u a fake a$$ raggin banana block member get lost shorty get off my dik & dont speak on me ever again twinkle toes. keep fake set trippin
ON SOME REAL SHIT UNTIL U COME 2 BX OR BK AND HANDLE YA SHIT U AINT SAYING NOTHING BUT A WORD
U LIKE 200MILES AWAY TALCING SHIT HAHA U A CLOWN

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:15 pm

wut u heard is that wut u seen?NO
U 19 WUT KINDA WEIGHT U PUSHING U A WANNA B
now u dont live in the bX u a CLown
FUCC U AND YA MANZ STICC with YA MAMAZ TITTY PUSSY

dont worry what i flip.u can tell u a housemade nikka who watch cnn allday talkin about what weight i push at 19 like young nikkas cant scrape it off the plate u a clown once again i repeatly shytted on ya biitch a$$ im gettin bored.and when i said i still live in the bronx i said im from the bronx i never said i still kick it there my exact words is bx been dead..what u talking haha bronx is weak now all the real homies from co-op city all the way to trayside and in between dipped left the borough to ya clowns whose destroying the rep.and why u worried about the bronx u jetted to brooklyn.u tellin boys to meet u at blocks u not on .haha@i ride by on the train i dont even ride the train shorty i aint on no bum shiit u on my nig i drive threw them quiet new renevated buildin back blocks when i scoup hoes up over there.even forest pjs got soft on that side of town.ya nikkas killed bx rep homie

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:17 pm

why do i gotta prove myself to a keyboard nikka?if i ever see u then i see u until then i aint going out my way to smack the shiit outta some keyboard nikka man.real homies in the bronx show me love thats it.i dont give a fuk about some hoe a$$ nikka lookin for a thoro street rep i pulled ya whole file man take the L & stick to brooklyn bangin fake azz banana block

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 24th, 2005, 2:24 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:why do i gotta prove myself to a keyboard nikka?if i ever see u then i see u until then i aint going out my way to smack the shiit outta some keyboard nikka man.real homies in the bronx show me love thats it.i dont give a #%@& about some hoe a$$ nikka lookin for a thoro street rep i pulled ya whole file man take the L & stick to brooklyn bangin fake azz banana block
HOMIE, U A FRONTING FOSTER CHILD
WHERE U REALLY FROM
U SOUND LIKE DAZ LIFE STORIES U CLOWN
smack WUT? A WALL,
NICCU PLEASE
U AINT DOING SHIT JUST LIKE I SAID

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:28 pm

then to top it off ya stupid a$$ said u claim santana block east...peep game if u was schooled right u would know santana block in compton go by eastside u dikhead(eastside 1600 hundred santana block crip).... so by u saying east thats still reppin they hood...u aint no real muhfuhkin tana be yahself & stop biting them nikkas please..u a grown man thats been bangin since i was 9 and dont know that?haha stop the bronx tales.u a quiet lil nikka from the south bx

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 2:34 pm

unfortunetly im from the bronx..i said unfortunetely because biitch a$$ nikkas like u got it clowned out. nikkas out of town lost respect for ny because of clowns like u that kill the city rep.im from all over the bronx my nig- edenwald,183rd-university- 170th-washington ave- soundview ave and croes, 158th and park ave(vietnam pjs)...where are u from its not 163rd and intervale for real for real stop reppin bx period my nig