Mexicans in NYC

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Mexicans in NYC

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 22nd, 2004, 3:51 pm

I know the puerto ricans and blacks for the most part are like one up there. But do they get along with the mexicans?

Anonymous20

Re: Mexicans in NYC

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 24th, 2004, 5:12 pm

MOST MEXICANS IS KOOL THE ONES I KNOW THEY CHILL WITH US HISPANICS BUT THERE ARE THOSE MEXICANS THAT DONT FUCK WITH NOBODY BUT THEMSELVES

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 24th, 2004, 6:45 pm

i had a mexican homie from NY it seemed like he had alot of hate for Puerto Ricans.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » May 24th, 2004, 8:47 pm

It's sounds kind of stupid to say that all of one group likes or dislikes all of another group.

From my experiences with different groups of people on the east coast, they got no luv for Mexicans. They don't respect us fo shtt, which is why I'm weary of funken with any of them, cause I know shttt will pop off. I just stay away. If there isn't mutual respect, I aint feelin it.

That's why we started bangin here on the West Coast cause people wasn't respecting us. As you can see, that isn't too much of a problem for us anymore. Peace!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » May 26th, 2004, 7:38 pm

When I was in Ny I got along with MS-13 dudes and mexicans and salvadorans, I'd go to their bars etc and never got F'd with. I am mixed puerto Rican, black ,Scotch/irish ,and indian.
In my opinion if you act like a man of respect and treat most people with respect you will get that back. Now there's always some Aholes that want to trip on you but that can be people from any race or ethnicity. Where I was from the MS-13's were growing strong, but they never messed with anyone who didnt mess with them.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » May 27th, 2004, 2:04 pm

NYorker wrote:When I was in Ny I got along with MS-13 dudes and mexicans and salvadorans, I'd go to their bars etc and never got F'd with. I am mixed puerto Rican, black ,Scotch/irish ,and indian.
In my opinion if you act like a man of respect and treat most people with respect you will get that back. Now there's always some Aholes that want to trip on you but that can be people from any race or ethnicity. Where I was from the MS-13's were growing strong, but they never messed with anyone who didnt mess with them.
were you by jamaiva ave cuz there is alot of ms there?

NH211
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NH211 » June 5th, 2004, 12:06 am

they got mierda seca in new york
didnt know they had cerrotes over there

Chapin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chapin » June 5th, 2004, 7:02 am

LOL there is ms everywhere, i was in Boston Mass visiting relatives 3 years ago and i saw a few ms tags there. Those Salvadoreans get around,LOL

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » June 5th, 2004, 8:33 am

Q wrote:
NYorker wrote:When I was in Ny I got along with MS-13 dudes and mexicans and salvadorans, I'd go to their bars etc and never got F'd with. I am mixed puerto Rican, black ,Scotch/irish ,and indian.
were you by jamaiva ave because there is alot of ms there?
Sorry it took so long to answer Q, yeah I've seen some MS on the Ave, but I was referring to further out east on the Island. Peace be safe bro.

lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lowdown » June 5th, 2004, 10:59 am

i was in east north carolina last week in the middle of f'n nowhere and i stopped at this little taqueria and i swear there was about 25 little salvadorans hanging out in front of a barn with big ass ms tags on it, lol, i had a good laugh over that one.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 7th, 2004, 7:02 pm

Chapin wrote:LOL there is ms everywhere, i was in Boston Mass visiting relatives 3 years ago and i saw a few ms tags there. Those Salvadoreans get around,LOL
NOT ALL THE MS ARE SALVIS IN NY...MOST OF THEM ARE MEXICANS TOO...

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 13th, 2004, 1:48 am

RuthlessBone909 wrote:i had a mexican homie from NY it seemed like he had alot of hate for Puerto Ricans.
I THINK THE MEXICAN VS. PUERTO RICAN RIVALRY DERIVED FROM BOXING, WHEN MEXICANS VS. PUERTO RICANS CLASHED. MEXICAN FANS WITH LOTS OF PRIDE VS. PUERTO RICAN FANS WITH LOTS OF PRIDE.

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » June 24th, 2004, 1:41 am

mexicans bomb on all the otha hispanics
they multiply the fastest

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 6th, 2004, 7:21 pm

So whats the deal homies are their any MS13 or 18st our east on the Island? Like in the Suffolk area? All i know i seen is some Blood and Crip but not much.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 6th, 2004, 7:42 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:So whats the deal homies are their any MS13 or 18st our east on the Island? Like in the Suffolk area? All i know i seen is some Blood and Crip but not much.
Rocky Point, Ronkonkoma, Selden,Farmingville, Riverhead, Brentwood, CI,Middle Island, Shirley, Mastic, Patchogue all have some element of MS-13. More towns than that though.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 6th, 2004, 7:48 pm

Crazy yo i aint never really seen no MS13 tagged up from where im at and its basically the middle of Centereach Farmingville and Ronkon and im always on the streets with my vatos.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 6th, 2004, 7:52 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:Crazy yo i aint never really seen no MS13 tagged up from where im at and its basically the middle of Centereach Farmingville and Ronkon and im always on the streets with my vatos.
Some tag some don't. Out in the suburbs the police and people take it a little more seriously. They did tag up in Rocky Point though. Waldbaums on 347/25a , broadway in Rocky point too.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 6th, 2004, 9:33 pm

ViolentJoe wrote:So whats the deal homies are their any MS13 or 18st our east on the Island? Like in the Suffolk area? All i know i seen is some Blood and Crip but not much.
CHECK OUT 18 STREET'S WEBSITE http://www.xv3gang.com
IT SAYS THEY GOT SOME IN BROOKLYN AND THE BRONX http://www.xv3gang.com/newyork_folder/newyork.html

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 7th, 2004, 2:18 am

Yeah i know i been to that site and its hot but the city's pretty far and i aint got no car.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 7th, 2004, 9:57 am

FARMINGVILLE????, I SAW A SPECIAL ON PBS ON THAT LITTLE TOWN. (POP. 15,000) THERE WERE 1500 MEXICANS WHO MIGRATED THERE FOR THE CONSTRUCTION LABOR BUT THAT WAS A QUIET, NICE, BLUE COLLAR TOWN. I DIDNT SEE ANY TAGS OR GANGS. THIS DOCUMENTARY WAS FILMED IN '03 AND MOST OF THE HISPANICS THERE WERE OLDER DUDES. ARE YOU SURE THEY HAVE MS OUT THERE??

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 7th, 2004, 10:30 am

Well yo all i know is early in the morning out in Farmingville witch is like a block away from me they got all the mexicans chilln at the 711's by the dozens yo no lie. No gang lookn vatos though all workn guys ya know?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 10th, 2004, 11:06 am

So anyone know of any vatos out here in the Suffolk county area? what hispanic gangs out here bangn? Suffolk area i mean, not the city or close to city Nassu county.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 18th, 2004, 9:55 am

W/S wrote:mexicans bomb on all the otha hispanics
they multiply the fastest
Yeah Mexicans are more known in the U.S.
then any other hispanics
No disrespect

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 25th, 2004, 1:05 am

Whats the deal with that? Why latinos talkn smack on Mexicans n all that?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » July 25th, 2004, 7:51 pm

Naw ese Im Mexican myself
Look
Im trying to explain that Mexicans are more known then any other hispanics
If you see a guy on the street the looks Mexicans too you,
He might be from Puerto Rico,Cuba,or ect. Bc we all mostly do look alike
execpt the Dominicans theyre mostly darker

It might be bc theres more Mexicans than other hispanics in the states

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 26th, 2004, 10:27 am

Yeh i hear ya homie, Im Mexican too. I know what u mean too, out here at least u really cant tell if they mex, latin, salv, purto any of it its all mixed up out here. I was just wondern why Salvs n all the others dont like Mexicans that much.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 26th, 2004, 10:47 am

ViolentJoe wrote:Yeh i hear ya homie, Im Mexican too. I know what u mean too, out here at least u really cant tell if they mex, latin, salv, purto any of it its all mixed up out here. I was just wondern why Salvs n all the others dont like Mexicans that much.
It's is all "mixed up" up there. The myth that the Salvs don't like Mexicans for the most part is untrue. Most of those guys you see at the 7-11 on 83(Ocean Ave) and Horseblock Rd are a mix of Mexican, Salvadoran, Nicaraguan and Honduran and they get along fine. Maybe the SWP's might not like Mexicans but the MS dudes I saw had the mix above. I've gone to bars that had all of the mix above except puerto ricans and never had 1 problem with the mexicans and salvadorans.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 26th, 2004, 10:48 am

oops! 83 is Patchogue-Mount Sinai Rd!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 26th, 2004, 2:59 pm

yeh homie i know those spots lol. Well glad to hear we gettn along out here at least.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 2nd, 2004, 12:45 am

Yeh i know vatos down at that Rays Deli across from Mccarville Ford. Alot of mexicans hang there.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 12th, 2004, 3:39 pm

Look up this gang on GOOGLE - "Ninos Malos" and you'll find some articles on NYC Mexican gangs.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 21st, 2004, 12:35 pm

What homie from NY said about salvis being deep becaus eof MS13.. Not really because a lot of them ar emostly Mexican, hOnduran, and Guatamalan. See in the Wash DC area and other ec areas a lot of them are MExcian claiming MS13. See some Mexicans get upset when Mexs join MS13 but I think it's okay because there popular and they claim 13 which was created by Mexicans.