Rolling 60's Crips on the East Coast?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
peacemaker

Rolling 60's Crips on the East Coast?

Unread post by peacemaker » June 13th, 2004, 6:32 pm

Peace!

Where are the Rolling 60's Crips located on the East Coast?

Peace!

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Rolling 60's Crips on the East Coast?

Unread post by Disco » June 14th, 2004, 1:59 am

- belongs under "Gang Questions - Crips" -

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 13th, 2005, 1:28 pm

peacemaker wrote:Peace!

Where are the Rolling 60's Crips located on the East Coast?

Peace!
they are all over nyc homie

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 5:04 pm

Peace Q,

That's good to hear Brother,

Let the RSCG & NHC in NYC know that SC LA RSCG got love for the Brothers on the East Coast.

Peace!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 14th, 2005, 2:05 pm

yea hoodsta it goes both ways

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2005, 9:08 am

TO PEACEMAKER YEA IM ETG RSC IS MAINLY IN EAST FLATBUSH BK, AND CROWN HEIGHTS AND QNZ.3X

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 30th, 2006, 7:41 am

Rollin 60 always branch out. There are some in Inianappolis

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » April 30th, 2006, 9:15 am

They mad deep in the Bronx. They not that from Moshulo.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 1st, 2006, 3:26 pm

THE 60'S ARE DEEP IN B-VILLE TOO.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 2nd, 2006, 9:40 am

are they real or fake crips who ride under that 6 bs

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 2nd, 2006, 12:19 pm

looney wrote:are they real or fake crips who ride under that 6 bs
jus b/c they Bang the bix dont make em fake...eventho they bangin GD ish, they down for the set

blue42
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blue42 » May 2nd, 2006, 12:32 pm

thats just some fake chit to me :lol: thats why i think even if you dont have a problem with gds/vls dont let'em fill comfortable around the c/b sets and dont let the youngsters fill its cool to associate with them thats why i think the orginal c/b chit still going strong here because of the rules that were set

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 2nd, 2006, 12:57 pm

i understand what ur sayin, but if thats they way the YGs was raised n taught thats how they gon act, the originals may be fake for mixin it up with the GD/VL beliefs n shit, but dont blame the younger generation for following what they was taught, eventho they might b reppin it diff from the Original sets they still Ride Hard for the B or C

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 2nd, 2006, 1:15 pm

they know that shit aint true, they dont needa claim it, therefor they fake cuz they do anyway

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 2nd, 2006, 9:44 pm

if you gonna bang blood or crip bang it the orignal way. if you a crip thats under the 6 to me you more of a folk then a crip just like bloods who are under the five to me they arent bloods they are vicelords. the only bloods i know that ride under the 5 are the black p stones thats a diffrent story.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 3rd, 2006, 6:08 pm

jeremy. wrote:they know that shit aint true, they dont needa claim it, therefor they fake because they do anyway
everybody dont know that its fake, like i said sum niggas was brought up bangin like that n they never been to the west coast n witnessed it first hand...not everybody is exposed to the West Coast bangin scene...plus everybody views game as the Poster Boy of the West, when he first came out he was bickin it with DipSet, who are known East Coast bloods who RIDE the 5, n him being from Cedar Block Piru, a WEST COAST set, it made it seem as if Cali niggas was boo with East Coast Bloods bangin the 5...

So since yall view all the other Sets bangin the 5 n 6 as fake, do yall view the BPS stones in LA as fake too?

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 3rd, 2006, 6:10 pm

looney wrote:the only bloods i know that ride under the 5 are the black p stones thats a diffrent story.
i heard the stones in cali dont bang the 5 no more

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » May 4th, 2006, 3:24 am

ask t rodgers go to his website and ask him.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 4th, 2006, 1:00 pm

I WOULD SAY THEY DO THEM, THE ARE NHC'S.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » May 4th, 2006, 8:26 pm

The stones in cali dont bang the 5.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 4th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Since When?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 5th, 2006, 1:47 am

i come cacc on the site and c the same shit yo lol...... shit is cuzzzzz @ blucaddyi was all up in moshulo parkway on on dekalb all near the hospital workin and shit on some neutral shit i aint c no active niccas over there stoped to get my haircut over there an everything but aint ceen none of them dekalb60z truthfully its all h90d love though 60x90x914 60z is spread all through NY state niccaz already know were the nine-owe @ :wink:

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 5th, 2006, 4:45 am

Oaktown_G wrote:The stones in cali dont bang the 5.
ok, well the original stones in ChiTown do, so does that make them fake just because they dont follow the original ways of the P Nation?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » May 5th, 2006, 9:18 am

Yo Loc u gotta go at night time. But yo Cuzz, the hood aint like it use to C. But from time to time, I run into a couple of 60's and they tell me shit ain't really Craccin in the hood. Niggas is doin they own thing, making money or getting locced up. Holla Cacc at me.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » May 5th, 2006, 10:29 am

steeze wrote:
jeremy. wrote:they know that shit aint true, they dont needa claim it, therefor they fake because they do anyway
everybody dont know that its fake, like i said sum niggas was brought up bangin like that n they never been to the west coast n witnessed it first hand...not everybody is exposed to the West Coast bangin scene...plus everybody views game as the Poster Boy of the West, when he first came out he was bickin it with DipSet, who are known East Coast bloods who RIDE the 5, n him being from Cedar Block Piru, a WEST COAST set, it made it seem as if Cali niggas was boo with East Coast Bloods bangin the 5...

So since yall view all the other Sets bangin the 5 n 6 as fake, do yall view the BPS stones in LA as fake too?
I dont really care, fuck all fake ass crips, and bloods.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 5th, 2006, 10:46 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo Loc u gotta go at night time. But yo Cuzz, the hood aint like it use to C. But from time to time, I run into a couple of 60's and they tell me shit ain't really Craccin in the hood. Niggas is doin they own thing, making money or getting locced up. Holla Cacc at me.
makes sence rico laws killlin hella hoods especially in WC Co. i dunno if yall niccaz peeped channel seven last month niccaz was talkin bout the shit up here a few times

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 5th, 2006, 4:30 pm

[quote="yung_k"]i come cacc on the site and c the same shit yo lol...... shit is cuzzzzz @ blucaddyi was all up in moshulo parkway on on dekalb all near the hospital workin and shit on some neutral shit i aint c no active niccas over there stoped to get my haircut over there an everything but aint ceen none of them dekalb60z truthfully its all h90d love though 60x90x914 60z is spread all through NY state niccaz already know were the nine-owe @ :wink:[/quote]

thats near north bronx central hospital....on dekalb off of gun hill...i used to have to go around there often & i wasnt aware niggahs banged,forget that wasnt aware niggahs was getting money in that area,i always see white heads in that area

blue42
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blue42 » May 5th, 2006, 4:51 pm

jeremy. wrote:
steeze wrote:

I dont really care, fu-- all fake ass crips, and bloods.
:lol:

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » May 5th, 2006, 8:52 pm

jeremy. wrote:
steeze wrote:

I dont really care, fu-- all fake ass crips, and bloods.
well thats how u feel then, i dont really give a fuck i was jus tryin 2 let u know that all Bs n Cs ridin 5s n bix's aint fake, i kno REAL NIGGAS FROM BOTH SIDES...theyd still murk a nigga jus as quick as an LA banger for the set...

My hood dont bang the stars or ride 5s, no Damu's or ROOsters in the SouthEnd do that n most of the SouthSide niggas ride on other Damu sets for bangin VL shit...so

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 6th, 2006, 8:05 am

Qdawg wrote:
yung_k wrote:i come cacc on the site and c the same shit yo lol...... shit is cuzzzzz @ blucaddyi was all up in moshulo parkway on on dekalb all near the hospital workin and shit on some neutral shit i aint c no active niccas over there stoped to get my haircut over there an everything but aint ceen none of them dekalb60z truthfully its all h90d love though 60x90x914 60z is spread all through NY state niccaz already know were the nine-owe @ :wink:
thats near north bronx central hospital....on dekalb off of gun hill...i used to have to go around there often & i wasnt aware niggahs banged,forget that wasnt aware niggahs was getting money in that area,i always see white heads in that area
yea it was hella miixed around there correct majortiy mostly spanish pr though

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » May 9th, 2006, 7:31 am

yung_k wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
yung_k wrote:i come cacc on the site and c the same shit yo lol...... shit is cuzzzzz @ blucaddyi was all up in moshulo parkway on on dekalb all near the hospital workin and shit on some neutral shit i aint c no active niccas over there stoped to get my haircut over there an everything but aint ceen none of them dekalb60z truthfully its all h90d love though 60x90x914 60z is spread all through NY state niccaz already know were the nine-owe @ :wink:
yea it was hella miixed around there correct majortiy mostly spanish pr though
my fam just moved NEXT to dekalb like 2 blocks away from the train station...niggas bangover there but majority of the beef isnt with colors,its with block beef.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 15th, 2006, 9:51 am

BG MLOCO wrote:THE 60'S ARE DEEP IN B-VILLE TOO.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN YOUR IMAGINARY WORLD OF CRIPS AND BLOODS bgmloco..........