ABI in the Bronx, NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ABI in the Bronx, NY

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 26th, 2007, 7:28 am

Ever herd of these Albanian guys. I think they stand for Albanian Boys Incorporated. I herd they deep in the North Bronx and all has anyone herd of them and how much weight they hold?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 26th, 2007, 8:46 pm

these characters been around for a minute,deep

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 26th, 2007, 10:07 pm

THIS WAS SENT TO ME TONIGHT FROM A DUDE I KNOW FROM PELHAM IN THE BRONX , SOME YOUNG NYC BLOODS FIGHTING WITH SOME WHITEBOYS , WHO CAME THROUGH THERE HOOD WALL BANGIN THAT A.B.I SHYT................

they just had a fight with some bloods tonight in the bronx , some bloods from by pelham parkway - bloods were out numbered , and they got the better of the fight tonight , it was like 40 albainians and four cars parked next to them , and like 15 bloods , then police came from what i heard , everybody scattered , one albainian kid got hurt laid out on the ground. police say it might be racially motivated or turning racial.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 27th, 2007, 11:32 am

Yeh arent they like a albanian supremcy gang. I herd they mad chill but if u piss them off theres trouble.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 27th, 2007, 12:47 pm

Aren't they known as All Boyz Incorporated 2?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 27th, 2007, 2:55 pm

I KNOW THEY ARE A SMALL GROUP , AND THEY ARE TIGHT TOGETHER , BECAUSE THERE IS NOT THAT MANY ALBAINIANS IN THE BRONX , THERE YOUNGSTERS THOUGH , BUT THE NYC BLOODS FROM THAT AREA ARE DEEPER , SO ITS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE , THEY GET SHUT DOWN

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 28th, 2007, 7:06 am

NICKELS wrote:I KNOW THEY ARE A SMALL GROUP , AND THEY ARE TIGHT TOGETHER , BECAUSE THERE IS NOT THAT MANY ALBAINIANS IN THE BRONX , THERE YOUNGSTERS THOUGH , BUT THE NYC BLOODS FROM THAT AREA ARE DEEPER , SO ITS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE , THEY GET SHUT DOWN
Arent there mad Albanians in Pelham Bay. Morris Park is filled with em and other areas in North Bronx.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 28th, 2007, 12:38 pm

KIND OF BUT THERE NOT A FACTOR IN THE BRONX , JUST THERE AREA ....AND THEY WONT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THAT , WICH IS WHAT A HOOD IS ABOUT ........LOL , I REMEMBER WHEN THEY USE TO GET THEY ASS KICKED AROUND ,COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL...........MAN I WAS SAD FOR THEM. SHYT WHEN WHITE PEOPLE START BLEEDING THEY LOOK FUCHED UP. AND THEN THEY TURN COLORS , PURPLE DEEP RED , MAN NOT A GOO LOOK

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 28th, 2007, 4:01 pm

NICKELS wrote:KIND OF BUT THERE NOT A FACTOR IN THE BRONX , JUST THERE AREA ....AND THEY WONT TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF THAT , WICH IS WHAT A HOOD IS ABOUT ........LOL , I REMEMBER WHEN THEY USE TO GET THEY ASS KICKED AROUND ,COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL...........MAN I WAS SAD FOR THEM. SHYT WHEN WHITE PEOPLE START BLEEDING THEY LOOK FUCHED UP. AND THEN THEY TURN COLORS , PURPLE DEEP RED , MAN NOT A GOO LOOK
Albanians are tough though. The ones that came straight from Albania are the tough ones, those guys know how to shoot machine guns since they were in that Serbian war or some shit. The albanians that act black arent tough and most of em are punks.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 28th, 2007, 7:59 pm

[quote="Richboy17"][quote="NICKELS"]I KNOW THEY ARE A SMALL GROUP , AND THEY ARE TIGHT TOGETHER , BECAUSE THERE IS NOT THAT MANY ALBAINIANS IN THE BRONX , THERE YOUNGSTERS THOUGH , BUT THE NYC BLOODS FROM THAT AREA ARE DEEPER , SO ITS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE , THEY GET SHUT DOWN[/quote]

Arent there mad Albanians in Pelham Bay. Morris Park is filled with em and other areas in North Bronx.[/quote]

im from the north bronx,these dudes been around for a minute alot of them arent albanian some are strictly white,& like i first said they roll deep but they mainly highschool kids,they hold weight in some parts of the northeast but for the most part drug clicks & bloods(mainly smm-p stones & piru's) are the talk of the north bx.

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » June 28th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Qdawg wrote:
Richboy17 wrote:
NICKELS wrote:I KNOW THEY ARE A SMALL GROUP , AND THEY ARE TIGHT TOGETHER , BECAUSE THERE IS NOT THAT MANY ALBAINIANS IN THE BRONX , THERE YOUNGSTERS THOUGH , BUT THE NYC BLOODS FROM THAT AREA ARE DEEPER , SO ITS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE , THEY GET SHUT DOWN
Arent there mad Albanians in Pelham Bay. Morris Park is filled with em and other areas in North Bronx.
im from the north bronx,these dudes been around for a minute alot of them arent albanian some are strictly white,& like i first said they roll deep but they mainly highschool kids,they hold weight in some parts of the northeast but for the most part drug clicks & bloods(mainly smm-p stones & piru's) are the talk of the north bx.
yeh u rite though the ABI dont move anythin. All they do is just fight that is all.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » June 29th, 2007, 9:39 am

ONLY WHEN THERE ALL TOGETHER THERE NOT REALLY A FACTOR , NO THREAT UNLESS YOUR IN A ALBAINIAN NEIGHBORHOOD. THERE JUST SOME YOUNG DUDES FIGHTING OTHER YOUNG KIDS THIS SHOULDT EVEN BE A TOPIC ....THE ALBANIAN MOB SHOULD BE THE TOPIC

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 3rd, 2007, 7:44 pm

NICKELS wrote:ONLY WHEN THERE ALL TOGETHER THERE NOT REALLY A FACTOR , NO THREAT UNLESS YOUR IN A ALBAINIAN NEIGHBORHOOD. THERE JUST SOME YOUNG DUDES FIGHTING OTHER YOUNG KIDS THIS SHOULDT EVEN BE A TOPIC ....THE ALBANIAN MOB SHOULD BE THE TOPIC

ok to all you people who think you know about abi let me tell you the story

like that guy said up there he seen albanians gettin there asses kicked all the time in colombus high, hes right they were constantly getting there asses beat.

so one day obviously they had enough and were albanian so all we think is revenge... ABI was started to fight these fucking spooks(blacks) and spics so when we all came bacjk united at the school and fought them all in one day or when that latino kid got gunned down in fron of the school they had nothing more to say and the beatings stopped.... that was in the late 90's...now a days ABI is still around but its a memory that albanians keep around and we are always prepared against any gang in the bronx... as for dealing.. its not that kind of gang and was a gangs invent to rebel against the other gangs in the bronx.

crazy respect for my shqipes who fought back and fought hard and showed people in NY why Albanians are the hardest, regardless

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 3rd, 2007, 7:48 pm

ABI is a fucking purpose not a gang... who ever calls it a gang around me gets there ass beat. ABI is a point and a purpose... that ALbanians arent bitches... ask the latino kid who was shot 7 times or the black kid who was shot while he was acting in the high school play lmaooo wait you cant.... oh well

BTW Albanians are HIGLY populated in the bronx what you guys saying? Pehlem Parkway is fucking looooooooooaddded with Albanians they have streets whee every bussiness is Albanian and albanian grafitti is everywhere u see

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 3rd, 2007, 10:38 pm

WOW YOUR TOUGH YOU SHOT A BLACK KID ACTING IN A PLAY .....YA STILL PUSSY , WE SHOOT OUT EVERY OTHER DAY , THAT ABI SHYT AINT GOING NO WHERE , YOUR SMART CRACKERS THOUGH , YA STAY IN YA NEIGHBORHOOD , AND THEM WHITE AS PIG COPS ARE SYMPATHETIC FOR YA ...YOUNG CRACKERS , I STILL DONT KNOW HOW YA EVEN GOT A TOPIC ON HERE ......YA DONT EXIST IN NEWYORK. I WISH A ALBANAINIAN COME OUT HIS FACE TO ME , FAKE AZZ MUSLIMS......YA GOT RAN UP OUT OF EUROPE , SMELLING LIKE CHEESE

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 3rd, 2007, 10:54 pm

pelham pkwy=alotta jews,albanians,white's....im not taking nothing away from abi but thats more of a highschool purpose i heard more about these dudes on the internet then i did in the north bx

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 4th, 2007, 3:38 pm

NICKELS wrote:WOW YOUR TOUGH YOU SHOT A BLACK KID ACTING IN A PLAY .....YA STILL PUSSY , WE SHOOT OUT EVERY OTHER DAY , THAT ABI SHYT AINT GOING NO WHERE , YOUR SMART CRACKERS THOUGH , YA STAY IN YA NEIGHBORHOOD , AND THEM WHITE AS PIG COPS ARE SYMPATHETIC FOR YA ...YOUNG CRACKERS , I STILL DONT KNOW HOW YA EVEN GOT A TOPIC ON HERE ......YA DONT EXIST IN NEWYORK. I WISH A ALBANAINIAN COME OUT HIS FACE TO ME , FAKE AZZ MUSLIMS......YA GOT RAN UP OUT OF EUROPE , SMELLING LIKE CHEESE
Hahahaahahaha, this is why we beat down niggers everyday in the Bronx. Which is supposed to be YOUR hood. We're all around bitch, not just in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, North, South, East, West Bronx... You wouldnt know what to do if an Albanian came to your face you be speechless, where you from tough guy? what country and what neighborhood you live in?

By they way yeah the guy before me is right, it is only in High school I told you guys thats why it was made to fight off these niggers and spics from us. Its not a gang in the normal sense but Albanians dont have to be gangsters, Being Albanian is even worse,

If you want to look up Albanian GANGS google, Albanian mafia in Europe, and Alex Rudaj or Ismail Lika. Anyways who is getting run out of Europe? The fact that you said that proves your just a common nigger, Albanian is practically fucking up every country surronding us. NO ONE is running us out or ever will.

Common nigger; Definition. A black guy who runs his mouth in ignorance until a white or spanish guy puts his mouth on the curb and breaks his fucking big mouth and sends the teeth to his mother after there done raping that bitch lmaooooooo

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 4th, 2007, 3:54 pm

[quote="ShqipeG"]
By they way yeah the guy before me is right, it is only in High school I told you guys thats why it was made to fight off these niggers and spics from us. Its not a gang in the normal sense but Albanians dont have to be gangsters, Being Albanian is even worse[/quote]

pretty much,highschool is a time when alotta dudes from different races act immature so you have alotta people clicking up with they race/or dudes from they neighborhoods...abi is more active with the high schoolers because they might catch more racial stereotype's as teens then as grown men...i know of some older albanian dude's...cool people in my book

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 4th, 2007, 6:34 pm

ShqipeG wrote:ABI is a #%@&#%@ purpose not a gang... who ever calls it a gang around me gets there ass beat. ABI is a point and a purpose... that ALbanians arent women... ask the latino kid who was shot 7 times or the black kid who was shot while he was acting in the high school play lmaooo wait you cant.... oh well
People like you make me ashamed to be human

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 4th, 2007, 10:28 pm

shqipeG QUOTE :

Common nigger; Definition. A black guy who runs his mouth in ignorance until a white or spanish guy puts his mouth on the curb and breaks his #%@&#%@ big mouth and sends the teeth to his mother after there done raping that bitch lmaooooooo[/quote]

YOUR LIVING A FANTASY SON !! , MAY I WAKE YOU UP FROM YOUR CRACKER SERIAL KILLER DREAMS , ALBAINIANS DONT MAKE NOISE IN NEWYORK......ALBAINIAN GIRLS LOVE BLACK DUDES , BECAUSE OF OUR LARGE CHOCOLATE STICKS AND THE MUSIC , .....I BET YOU THERES MORE BLACK GUYS ON POSTERS ON ALBAINIAN GIRLS BEDROOM WALLS AND THERE WATCHING B.E.T. & MTV FOR BLACK MUSIC ARTIST.

YUO KNOW YA SOME CHEESY SMELLING MOFOS , AND YA STAYED GETTING THAT ASS WHIPPED AT COLUMBUS HIGH , MY HOME GIRL USE TO CRY FOR YA .....YA BLEED LIKE SOME PIGS , JUST LAST WEEK DIDNT ONE OF YA GOT LAYED OUT RIGHT ON THE SIDE WALK , NIGGAS WATCHED WHEN YA PICKED UP YOUR FRIEND ...EMBARRASSING , RIGHT DOWN THJE BLOCK ACROSS FROM THE PIZZA SHOP , NEAR PELHAM PROJECTS , AND IT WAS WAY MORE OF YOU THEN BLOODS THAT DAY , HOW COULD YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT ?! , LUCKY COPS CAME AND HAD EVERYBODY SCATTERING ,

ALBAINIAN WIGGERS ..YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GET OFFLINE , YOUR GOING TO LISTEN TO BLACK MUSIC , AND COPY SOMETHING FROM US ....

GO KISS THEM RUSSIANS AZZ , CAUSE THEY STAY IN YOUR WOMEN LIKE TAMPONS. , HALF OF YOU ARE PART RUSSIANS AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT ....CAUSE YOUR MOMMA LIED TO YOUR POPS .......EVEN THE CHINESE SHYTTED ON YA , BECAUSE YA WASNT WORTH SHYT , WHO THE HELL THINKS ABOUT ALBAINIANS !? COME ON IM WAISTING MY TIME ...WRITING TO YOU ...BLAHH ....LMAO :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Richboy17 » July 5th, 2007, 6:26 am

Its funny how the ABI hates black and especially latinos and they got there own rap group. They a big fan of Gunit and remix every Gunit song and im serious about this cuz i know some people that is in the ABI.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 11:42 am

NICKELS wrote:shqipeG QUOTE :

Common nigger; Definition. A black guy who runs his mouth in ignorance until a white or spanish guy puts his mouth on the curb and breaks his #%@&#%@ big mouth and sends the teeth to his mother after there done raping that bitch lmaooooooo
YOUR LIVING A FANTASY SON !! , MAY I WAKE YOU UP FROM YOUR CRACKER SERIAL KILLER DREAMS , ALBAINIANS DONT MAKE NOISE IN NEWYORK......ALBAINIAN GIRLS LOVE BLACK DUDES , BECAUSE OF OUR LARGE CHOCOLATE STICKS AND THE MUSIC , .....I BET YOU THERES MORE BLACK GUYS ON POSTERS ON ALBAINIAN GIRLS BEDROOM WALLS AND THERE WATCHING B.E.T. & MTV FOR BLACK MUSIC ARTIST.

YUO KNOW YA SOME CHEESY SMELLING MOFOS , AND YA STAYED GETTING THAT ASS WHIPPED AT COLUMBUS HIGH , MY HOME GIRL USE TO CRY FOR YA .....YA BLEED LIKE SOME PIGS , JUST LAST WEEK DIDNT ONE OF YA GOT LAYED OUT RIGHT ON THE SIDE WALK , NIGGAS WATCHED WHEN YA PICKED UP YOUR FRIEND ...EMBARRASSING , RIGHT DOWN THJE BLOCK ACROSS FROM THE PIZZA SHOP , NEAR PELHAM PROJECTS , AND IT WAS WAY MORE OF YOU THEN BLOODS THAT DAY , HOW COULD YOU GET YOUR ASS BEAT ?! , LUCKY COPS CAME AND HAD EVERYBODY SCATTERING ,

ALBAINIAN WIGGERS ..YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GET OFFLINE , YOUR GOING TO LISTEN TO BLACK MUSIC , AND COPY SOMETHING FROM US ....

GO KISS THEM RUSSIANS AZZ , CAUSE THEY STAY IN YOUR WOMEN LIKE TAMPONS. , HALF OF YOU ARE PART RUSSIANS AND DONT EVEN KNOW IT ....CAUSE YOUR MOMMA LIED TO YOUR POPS .......EVEN THE CHINESE SHYTTED ON YA , BECAUSE YA WASNT WORTH SHYT , WHO THE HELL THINKS ABOUT ALBAINIANS !? COME ON IM WAISTING MY TIME ...WRITING TO YOU ...BLAHH ....LMAO :lol: :lol: :twisted:[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaa dogg this is why i love niggers there ALWAYS good for laughs man. first off only thing that remotly bothered me in this sentence if where you think Albanians came from in origin. were ILLYRIANS you dumb fuck, we are one of the FEW FEW FEW races that are pure, clean, the same from day one. our race never mixed with anything at any point in time

anyway what you say about these beatings is BS because i have friends in queens, brooklyn, and in the bronx in pehlem, and even this nigger told me on msn , hes 18 he said ABI is fucking nuts i quit the gang " ruff riders" in the school and i started getting on there good side cuz they are fucking nuts lmaoooooo and thats coming from YOUR OWN KIND, man i wish i saved that convo. anyways Albanians make too much noise in NEw York

rudy guiliani the famous mayor who broke down on the mafia and cleaned up manhatten, walked around with a bodyguard ever. in 85' he put two special prosecutors after Ismail Lika an Albanian and he walked around with 5 bodyguards until the case was cleared up lmaooooo also the special prosecutors went into hiding he never ran from no nigger group. in fact Nicky Barnes the wannabe mafia boss who niggers look up to was taken down my rudy also and nothing ever happen to him at all...

my point is NIGGERS NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP you guys have some big fucking egos my nigga lmaooo Albanians run shit in Colombus high and the albo bitches who liike niggers you guys can have them because they are the ugly ones, the fucking nasty, dirty ones without morals... the REAL albanian gil dont even look at you guys...

i know this one albanian chick shes fcking fine she was asked out by 5 niggers this year and she said no to all of them and clearly told them all i dont date black people lmaoooo they got mad so i had to beat down one of there asses in front of the school i took off his pants and made him walk home in his boxers ahahahahahah good times dude.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 5th, 2007, 11:46 am

walked around without a bodyguard ever******************

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 8:25 am

YOUR DREAMING AGAIN ....WISHFUL THINKING , ALBAINIANS DONT EXIST ........NEVER A TOPIC OF CONVERSATION , ONLY IN EUROPE OR RUSSIAN BARS !!

YOUR USING EBONICS : , YOUR QUOTE - "dogg this is why i love - THATS OBVIOUS YOUR INFLUENCED BY THE BLACKS YOU HATE SO MUCH , YOU JUST LEARNED " ABOUT NICKY BARNES YOU WANNABEEE ,.... HE WAS A RAT HE RATTED ON HIS OWN TEAM , NOBODY WILL SUPPORT A RAT , GULIANNI DIDNT NEED PROTECTION FROM A RAT , THAT GOES FOR ITALIANS OR ANY PERSON WHO RATS ON THERE TEAM

FUCH YOUR ORIGIN ......I SAID THEM RUSSIANS USE TO BANG YOUR WOMEN SO MUCH IN EUROPE , THAT ALOT OF YA DONT KNOW YA HALF RUSSIANS , THEY LIED TO YA LABAINIAN POPS TELLING HIM THAT THE KIDS WERE HIS , BUT REALLY PART RUSSIAN....LMAO
ALBAINIAN WOMEN LOVE BLACK GUYS NOW " ITS THE FUTURE ...YOU KNOW IT , THEY LISTEN & LOVE BLACK MUSIC AND OUR CULTURE ITS OBVIOUS WHEN YOU SEE THEM...

YOU LIE TO YOURSELF OR YOUR PEOPLE LIE TO EACH OTHER ...........NOBODY TALKS OR GIVES A FUCH ABOUT ALBAINIANS , YAW NEVER COME UP IN TOPIC , AND THATS STILL AT THE END OF A EUROPEAN TOPIC...........ITS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT , I TURN ON THE TV AND RADIO NOTHING , NOT EVEN SPORTS OR MUSIC , NOTHING ABOUT ALBAINIANS ......EXCEPT UGLY PEOPLE FROM YOUR PART OF EUROPE THAT SMELL LIKE CHEESE , AND THE MOST RETARDED BORN KID OF EUROPE...............LMAO :lol: :twisted:

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 6th, 2007, 10:10 am

NICKELS wrote:YOUR DREAMING AGAIN ....WISHFUL THINKING , ALBAINIANS DONT EXIST ........NEVER A TOPIC OF CONVERSATION , ONLY IN EUROPE OR RUSSIAN BARS !!

YOUR USING EBONICS : , YOUR QUOTE - "dogg this is why i love - THATS OBVIOUS YOUR INFLUENCED BY THE BLACKS YOU HATE SO MUCH , YOU JUST LEARNED " ABOUT NICKY BARNES YOU WANNABEEE ,.... HE WAS A RAT HE RATTED ON HIS OWN TEAM , NOBODY WILL SUPPORT A RAT , GULIANNI DIDNT NEED PROTECTION FROM A RAT , THAT GOES FOR ITALIANS OR ANY PERSON WHO RATS ON THERE TEAM

FUCH YOUR ORIGIN ......I SAID THEM RUSSIANS USE TO BANG YOUR WOMEN SO MUCH IN EUROPE , THAT ALOT OF YA DONT KNOW YA HALF RUSSIANS , THEY LIED TO YA LABAINIAN POPS TELLING HIM THAT THE KIDS WERE HIS , BUT REALLY PART RUSSIAN....LMAO
ALBAINIAN WOMEN LOVE BLACK GUYS NOW " ITS THE FUTURE ...YOU KNOW IT , THEY LISTEN & LOVE BLACK MUSIC AND OUR CULTURE ITS OBVIOUS WHEN YOU SEE THEM...

YOU LIE TO YOURSELF OR YOUR PEOPLE LIE TO EACH OTHER ...........NOBODY TALKS OR GIVES A FUCH ABOUT ALBAINIANS , YAW NEVER COME UP IN TOPIC , AND THATS STILL AT THE END OF A EUROPEAN TOPIC...........ITS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT , I TURN ON THE TV AND RADIO NOTHING , NOT EVEN SPORTS OR MUSIC , NOTHING ABOUT ALBAINIANS ......EXCEPT UGLY PEOPLE FROM YOUR PART OF EUROPE THAT SMELL LIKE CHEESE , AND THE MOST RETARDED BORN KID OF EUROPE...............LMAO :lol: :twisted:
ok ill just end this here... when people see what you wrote they'll know what kind of person you are anyways... anybody else have anything on this topic and remember nickels i did not come up with this topic so we must be heard about...

Nicky Barnes wasent a rat, he had to do that because his "friends" were fucking his wife and exposing his kids to drugs... so whats he gonna do? hes gonna do time for people like that that are fucking his wife?

anyway just stop your BS on here its embarassing, contribute something to the topic or dont talk anymore.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 1:59 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
ShqipeG wrote:ABI is a #%@&#%@ purpose not a gang... who ever calls it a gang around me gets there ass beat. ABI is a point and a purpose... that ALbanians arent women... ask the latino kid who was shot 7 times or the black kid who was shot while he was acting in the high school play lmaooo wait you cant.... oh well
People like you make me ashamed to be human

ALBAINIANS ARENT HUMANS , THERE MUTATES , .....DONT BE ASHAMED........LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 6th, 2007, 2:05 pm

HIS WOMEN WERE SLEEPING WITH HIS TEAM , THEY WERENT LOYAL...........PUT A HIT ON THEM , NEVER RAT , BUT " ShqipeG " IF YOU THINK ITS OK , THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED EITHER , TO JUSTIFY SNITCHING , YOUR EXPOSED........RODENT

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 10th, 2007, 11:50 am

ABI started in the Bronx, at Christopher Colombus High School to fight off the other gangs who took advantage of the people who werent in gangs and especially Albanians since they were 'new immigrants' in America. Respect to the Shqipes who stood up.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 10th, 2007, 11:53 am

NICKELS wrote:HIS WOMEN WERE SLEEPING WITH HIS TEAM , THEY WERENT LOYAL...........PUT A HIT ON THEM , NEVER RAT , BUT " ShqipeG " IF YOU THINK ITS OK , THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED EITHER , TO JUSTIFY SNITCHING , YOUR EXPOSED........RODENT
Nicky Barnes was not well connected enough to put out a hit on anyone from jail. He wasent a mob guy to be doing that but when your old team is fucking your wife and exposing your kids to drugs then I would rat them out in a second, so I could get out and see my children again and put the people who fucked me over while I was in jail that are supposed to be 'friends' in here to rot in jail.

Jimmy Conway in Goodfellas explained it all: Never rat on your FRIENDS, and always keep your mouth shut.

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 12th, 2007, 7:53 pm

I am betting your average American does not know where Albania is. If you asked them of the coming Albanian threat they will give you a confused look.
It is a small country. I believe they are educated. Most Albanians I know are educated. They have participated in a war but I don't think their circumstances were that desperate as some other places.

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 12th, 2007, 7:56 pm

robocop wrote:I am betting your average American does not know where Albania is. If you asked them of the coming Albanian threat they will give you a confused look.
It is a small country. I believe they are educated. Most Albanians I know are educated. They have participated in a war but I don't think their circumstances were that desperate as some other places.
Oh I see... so Genocide is not as important as a couple of bombings in Iraq. Too much news for you. 10's of thousands of Albanians were killed by the Serbian government in such a short amount of time (less than a year), how can you say the circumstances were not desperate? Learn your Albanian history if you want to talk about it... and it doesnt matter what people THINK, Albanians are taking over the underworld, anyone can think what they want.

Also anyone in New York, Michigan or any other Albanian populated states know who we are.

robocop

Unread post by robocop » July 12th, 2007, 8:09 pm

I know about the War and all those atrocities. It was for a period of time. Prior to that I beleive things were fairly stable. Correct me if I am wrong.
The average Albanian I have met is university educated from a pretty good family. I am sure there are alot of Albanians involved in organized crime. You seem a little bit too happy about Albanians being involved in crime.