ABI in the Bronx, NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » September 14th, 2007, 9:25 pm

first off, he might say that too fucking much but its not BS, we ARE harder than all you.


http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml
^^^^^^^^^
read that first fucking sentence bitch and then tell me whose running shit in the US. and the EU is on lock anyone can say what ever they want but Albanians run Europe and soon they will totally dominate the US underworld.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 19th, 2007, 6:36 am

Capone475 wrote:first off, he might say that too #%@&#%@ much but its not BS, we ARE harder than all you.


http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml
^^^^^^^^^
read that first #%@&#%@ sentence bitch and then tell me whose running shit in the US. and the EU is on lock anyone can say what ever they want but Albanians run Europe and soon they will totally dominate the US underworld.
I dont see something that is new to me.. you say you hardest race? I doubt it, like I said albanian is not the hardest race, you should read about the Kavkaz and the ppl that live there.. in almost evrey house you can find weapon (AK, RPG ect..) you cant walk in the street without protection. especially in the north kavakaz (chechnya, dagestan) I remember a guy that posted vey good material here's link (its about russian crime generally but also tells about kavkaz and other former Soviet land) viewtopic.php?t=17174
and I read about that revenge blood that you have, got news for you.. Arabs and ,correct me if im wrong, pretty much evrey muslim nation have this..
Alabania is not so poor country compared to chechnya who doesnt even have thier own currency and not thier own land..

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » September 20th, 2007, 12:57 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
Capone475 wrote:first off, he might say that too #%@&#%@ much but its not BS, we ARE harder than all you.


http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml
^^^^^^^^^
read that first #%@&#%@ sentence bitch and then tell me whose running shit in the US. and the EU is on lock anyone can say what ever they want but Albanians run Europe and soon they will totally dominate the US underworld.
I dont see something that is new to me.. you say you hardest race? I doubt it, like I said albanian is not the hardest race, you should read about the Kavkaz and the ppl that live there.. in almost evrey house you can find weapon (AK, RPG ect..) you cant walk in the street without protection. especially in the north kavakaz (chechnya, dagestan) I remember a guy that posted vey good material here's link (its about russian crime generally but also tells about kavkaz and other former Soviet land) viewtopic.php?t=17174
and I read about that revenge blood that you have, got news for you.. Arabs and ,correct me if im wrong, pretty much evrey muslim nation have this..
Alabania is not so poor country compared to chechnya who doesnt even have thier own currency and not thier own land..

2000+ shot dead in 8 months is not hard? there no war or antyhing going on right now and all this is going on... weapons in almost every home? BIG FUCKIN DEAL albania raided the fucking army and everyone walks around with army shit and tells the cops to go fuck themselves, they cant do shit cause they know when the lights get shut down in Albania (literally), well ccome looking for him :)


russians are soft, their just heartless little wormy bitches, there not mens men, thats why they could never run anything

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » September 23rd, 2007, 11:39 pm

Capone475 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
Capone475 wrote:first off, he might say that too #%@&#%@ much but its not BS, we ARE harder than all you.


http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml
^^^^^^^^^
read that first #%@&#%@ sentence bitch and then tell me whose running shit in the US. and the EU is on lock anyone can say what ever they want but Albanians run Europe and soon they will totally dominate the US underworld.
I dont see something that is new to me.. you say you hardest race? I doubt it, like I said albanian is not the hardest race, you should read about the Kavkaz and the ppl that live there.. in almost evrey house you can find weapon (AK, RPG ect..) you cant walk in the street without protection. especially in the north kavakaz (chechnya, dagestan) I remember a guy that posted vey good material here's link (its about russian crime generally but also tells about kavkaz and other former Soviet land) viewtopic.php?t=17174
and I read about that revenge blood that you have, got news for you.. Arabs and ,correct me if im wrong, pretty much evrey muslim nation have this..
Alabania is not so poor country compared to chechnya who doesnt even have thier own currency and not thier own land..

2000+ shot dead in 8 months is not hard? there no war or antyhing going on right now and all this is going on... weapons in almost every home? BIG FUCKIN DEAL albania raided the #%@&#%@ army and everyone walks around with army shit and tells the cops to go fu-- themselves, they cant do shit cause they know when the lights get shut down in Albania (literally), well ccome looking for him :)


russians are soft, their just heartless little wormy women, there not mens men, thats why they could never run anything
If Russians and Italians are soft why do the Albanians stick to dirty business like smuggling people,killing women ect diorty jobs other gangs dont want to do.
If the Albanian mob is runnin The US why does FBI list LCN as still the most powerful organised sect, with Russians and Mexicans coming in not far behind.
No word of Albanians metioned at all.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 24th, 2007, 2:52 pm

Capone475 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
Capone475 wrote:first off, he might say that too #%@&#%@ much but its not BS, we ARE harder than all you.


http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml
^^^^^^^^^
read that first #%@&#%@ sentence bitch and then tell me whose running shit in the US. and the EU is on lock anyone can say what ever they want but Albanians run Europe and soon they will totally dominate the US underworld.
I dont see something that is new to me.. you say you hardest race? I doubt it, like I said albanian is not the hardest race, you should read about the Kavkaz and the ppl that live there.. in almost evrey house you can find weapon (AK, RPG ect..) you cant walk in the street without protection. especially in the north kavakaz (chechnya, dagestan) I remember a guy that posted vey good material here's link (its about russian crime generally but also tells about kavkaz and other former Soviet land) viewtopic.php?t=17174
and I read about that revenge blood that you have, got news for you.. Arabs and ,correct me if im wrong, pretty much evrey muslim nation have this..
Alabania is not so poor country compared to chechnya who doesnt even have thier own currency and not thier own land..

2000+ shot dead in 8 months is not hard? there no war or antyhing going on right now and all this is going on... weapons in almost every home? BIG FUCKIN DEAL albania raided the #%@&#%@ army and everyone walks around with army shit and tells the cops to go fu-- themselves, they cant do shit cause they know when the lights get shut down in Albania (literally), well ccome looking for him :)


russians are soft, their just heartless little wormy women, there not mens men, thats why they could never run anything
cops?? lol albania has police! and considered an official country, while north kavkaz (chechnya, dagestan ect..) arnt even countrys, lol albania isnt so poor of a country.. read the article in wikipedia about country with ppl living under national poverty line., albania is among the best countrys.. while chechnya (because is not an official country) is not in there but from what i see with my eyes i can tell you that albania is heaven compared with kavkaz nations (them is more like african land) if you dont belive me than check it yourself..

little albanian pussies.. saw albanian boxer once (LOL) i think elvir his name.. he suck and cant box for shit.. albanian ppl nothing!!! when compared to soviet land ppl (i know its childish but true).

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 24th, 2007, 4:03 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
you are in finland right? I personaly did not think that there are jews in finland at all so I understand your opinion.
Yea, we have very few Jews here (Lutheran and Orthodox are the biggest religions here). Yet somehow richest man in Finland is a Jew as well as all of them other Jews here seem to be very well-off. Don't know how they do it, but seems like in every western nation Jews are among the richest people.


Capone475,

How can one organization control all Europe? Can you explain me that? It's impossible. There's so many ways to make money that it's just impossible for some organization (no matter how strong they would be) to control everything in as big and diversified continent as Europe is.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 24th, 2007, 10:20 pm

Capone475 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
Capone475 wrote:first off, he might say that too #%@&#%@ much but its not BS, we ARE harder than all you.


http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml
^^^^^^^^^
read that first #%@&#%@ sentence bitch and then tell me whose running shit in the US. and the EU is on lock anyone can say what ever they want but Albanians run Europe and soon they will totally dominate the US underworld.


2000+ shot dead in 8 months is not hard?
frogot to mention.. no 2000 in a month is not so hard.. in russian-chechen 'war' there where more than that.. lot if innocent ppl killed in Grozzny when russians came.. :(

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 25th, 2007, 6:32 pm

LMAO damn man why are Albanians the topic in almost every thread? By the way the guy said there is no war in the country right now. For a non-war time country, 2000 in 8 months is alot.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 26th, 2007, 11:46 am

mr.capon3 wrote:For a non-war time country, 2000 in 8 months is alot.
True, that's really a lot for a country of 3,6 million people. But according to WHO World Report Albania's murder rate per 100 000 people is 21. In the other hand, Russia's murder rate is 21,8 per 100 000. But nevertheless, those kind of murder rates are insane.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 26th, 2007, 1:39 pm

punamusta wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:For a non-war time country, 2000 in 8 months is alot.
True, that's really a lot for a country of 3,6 million people. But according to WHO World Report Albania's murder rate per 100 000 people is 21. In the other hand, Russia's murder rate is 21,8 per 100 000. But nevertheless, those kind of murder rates are insane.

Well personally I dont know who to believe but if its 2000 in 8 months for 3.6 million people, thats 83 people per 100,000 and thats nuts for a non war-time country. I dont know what to believe though because this guy seen it on his news channel in Albania and this other guy seen a Estimate on a website. But how connected is Albania to surveys like that really lol. No offense Capone.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 28th, 2007, 5:08 am

you make me laugh, in Chechnia only abot 1,100,000 ppl, in first chechen war (1994-1996), although it was not official war but more of big riot, rades and riots.. in this time of 2 years there are 3000 chechen fighter killed and 50,000-100,000 civilian. at least 5500 russians killed or missing .. and in the second "war" that is from 1999 to this day, at least 5000 chechen fighters killed in the first 4 years, civilians about 15,000-100,000. more than 7000 russian military personel and hundreds of civilians... you do math!!! 2000 is nothing!! and dont tell me its not a war time because chechnya was not a war, it was called a war because if the things that ppl did.. how can you even compare albania to chechnia??!!

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 28th, 2007, 5:20 am

here is pictures from wikipedia..

almost all of city's look like this..

Image

group of chechen Boyeviki (fighters)..


Image






on the left: aftermath.. streets in Grozzny after the first war..
on the right: chechen fighter



ImageImage

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 28th, 2007, 5:47 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote: dont tell me its not a war time because chechnya was not a war, it was called a war because if the things that ppl did..
You mean there's no war in Chechnya?? Then why is the Russian army fighting there?

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 28th, 2007, 6:12 am

punamusta wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote: dont tell me its not a war time because chechnya was not a war, it was called a war because if the things that ppl did..
You mean there's no war in Chechnya?? Then why is the Russian army fighting there?
the russian army fighting there because they dont want chechnya to be independent (that was reason for the first war) and about the second war I forgot..

Also russian fought chechen when chechens invaded dagestan.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 28th, 2007, 6:15 am

also forgot.. many many conflicts between local bandits (chechnya= independant bandit state).

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » September 28th, 2007, 6:22 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
the russian army fighting there because they dont want chechnya to be independent (that was reason for the first war) and about the second war I forgot..

Also russian fought chechen when chechens invaded dagestan.
The second war in Chechnya was because of one Chechen commander with his troops doing something in Dagestan (don't think they really invaded Dagestan with so few people) and because Russia blew up few of their own buildings and blame it on Chechnya just like USA blamed "arabs" because of the WTC hits. Those were the reasons for the second war in Chechnya as far as I know.

I just asked you, because I understood that you were saying that there has been no war in Chechnya.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 28th, 2007, 6:34 am

punamusta wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
the russian army fighting there because they dont want chechnya to be independent (that was reason for the first war) and about the second war I forgot..

Also russian fought chechen when chechens invaded dagestan.
The second war in Chechnya was because of one Chechen commander with his troops doing something in Dagestan (don't think they really invaded Dagestan with so few people) and because Russia blew up few of their own buildings and blame it on Chechnya just like USA blamed "arabs" because of the WTC hits. Those were the reasons for the second war in Chechnya as far as I know.

I just asked you, because I understood that you were saying that there has been no war in Chechnya.
i dont think you understood me completely because I said that it was not an official war (like the one in Afghanistan in the 80's) but it was named a war because of the things that were done.. ppl killed in big numbers.. it can be best explainded 'very big riot'..

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 28th, 2007, 2:11 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
the russian army fighting there because they dont want chechnya to be independent (that was reason for the first war) and about the second war I forgot..

Also russian fought chechen when chechens invaded dagestan.
The second war in Chechnya was because of one Chechen commander with his troops doing something in Dagestan (don't think they really invaded Dagestan with so few people) and because Russia blew up few of their own buildings and blame it on Chechnya just like USA blamed "arabs" because of the WTC hits. Those were the reasons for the second war in Chechnya as far as I know.

I just asked you, because I understood that you were saying that there has been no war in Chechnya.
i dont think you understood me completely because I said that it was not an official war (like the one in Afghanistan in the 80's) but it was named a war because of the things that were done.. ppl killed in big numbers.. it can be best explainded 'very big riot'..

That WAS a war man, They were fighting for independence right? So thats a war, that shit happened in Kosove too, hundreds of thousands of Albanians were killed by the Serbian army. But Capone said that its a non-war time country right now so thats nuts. When war breaks out it obviously will have more killings.


Anyway wasent this topic about ABI what ever that stands for. Albanian... something, these guys are in New York right?

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » September 30th, 2007, 1:50 pm

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:
the russian army fighting there because they dont want chechnya to be independent (that was reason for the first war) and about the second war I forgot..

Also russian fought chechen when chechens invaded dagestan.
The second war in Chechnya was because of one Chechen commander with his troops doing something in Dagestan (don't think they really invaded Dagestan with so few people) and because Russia blew up few of their own buildings and blame it on Chechnya just like USA blamed "arabs" because of the WTC hits. Those were the reasons for the second war in Chechnya as far as I know.

I just asked you, because I understood that you were saying that there has been no war in Chechnya.
i dont think you understood me completely because I said that it was not an official war (like the one in Afghanistan in the 80's) but it was named a war because of the things that were done.. ppl killed in big numbers.. it can be best explainded 'very big riot'..

That WAS a war man, They were fighting for independence right? So thats a war, that shit happened in Kosove too, hundreds of thousands of Albanians were killed by the Serbian army. But Capone said that its a non-war time country right now so thats nuts. When war breaks out it obviously will have more killings.


Anyway wasent this topic about ABI what ever that stands for. Albanian... something, these guys are in New York right?
you talk about 1st war.. it was over in 1996.. now its consideredd non war country (although 2nd war is from 1999-this day they dont have a real cause like they did in the 1st one russian army just tries to keep peace.. lol..).. and still ppl get killed.. stop comapring albania to chechnya!!! you might as well compare it to african land.. like sumalia.. its not war there its anarchy! just like chechnya!! albania dont even come close!! I dont proud of it im just hate ppl that like that guy that do idiotic assumptions..

TriadDaiLo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: December 21st, 2007, 2:26 pm

Unread post by TriadDaiLo » February 26th, 2008, 10:22 pm

ABI aint squat.. Ya'll got chased out of Bensonhurst Brooklyn by the Muscles (street gangs) of the Chinese Freemason Tongs..

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 13th, 2008, 5:36 pm

TriadDaiLo wrote:ABI aint squat.. Ya'll got chased out of Bensonhurst Brooklyn by the Muscles (street gangs) of the Chinese Freemason Tongs..

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 13th, 2008, 5:39 pm

TriadDaiLo wrote:ABI aint squat.. Ya'll got chased out of Bensonhurst Brooklyn by the Muscles (street gangs) of the Chinese Freemason Tongs..

Yeahhhhhh im sure your right... chinese what? doesnt china have a homicide rate of like 0.45? or something like that... and you guys wanna come act hard online?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_rates

where does china come in? get the fuck out of here chink... you guys are all internet gangsters... 1 albanian will go throufh 11 of you

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 13th, 2008, 7:18 pm

Isn't ABI just a street gang?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Unread post by JohnnyRed » March 14th, 2008, 7:15 am

Silencioso wrote:Isn't ABI just a street gang?

its not even that to be truthful, its just what albanians use as a symbol for friendship, its not organised like a real gang, just albanian teenagers that made the gang in the bronx because the blacks and hispanics were coming after albanians at christopher colombus high school. althought anywhere there is a heavy albanian population youll hear people say there ABI or represent it in some kind of way.

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: ABI

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 3rd, 2011, 12:35 pm

IM READING SO MUCH BS IN THIS THREAD THAT I CANT BELIEVE HOW DUMB SOME OF YOU ARE

WTF IS THIS GAYRUSSIAN TALKING ABOUT YOU RUSSIANS ARE NOT HARD OR EVEN TOUGH YOU ARE WANNEBEES BITCH :lol:
i think you had drunk to much of vodka while you were writing your posts and now go back to your cage
you aint shit in europe you are getting fucked from the chechens and now you are talking shit jealous pussy


FIRST OF ALL THIS THREAD IS BS THERE ARE TO MANY KIDS WRITING HERE INTERNETRAMBOS
1. the abi is not a gang it was never a gang these are just some albanian youths from the hood which are sticking together and protecting there territory
2. the abi doesnt want to ba a gang they never said that they are a gang the people who say that they are a gang are just some stupid litlle kids
3. these guys are young but they have balls i know them they are good boys they never try to start a fight or something like that but if you piss them off they will fuck you up they dont care who you are
4. for americans they are hard but in kosovo they are just normal boys thats the albanian mentality man its the hard albanian education that makes them like that

TO THE ALBANIAN MAFIA I MUST SAY
that they are one of the top 5 mafia organisations in the world the albanian mafia organisation is huge because of the albanian diaspora you have albanians in every fucking corner of the world
the albanians run the balkans and almost whole western europe they even kicked out the italians in italy ( not joking its true because there is a huge albanian community in italy)
the controle europe the albanain mafia is the strongest mafia organisation in europe the russians have nothing to say here
and im not talkind just like that i live here in germany if you want i will post some articels about them
and the albanian mafia is know on the way to took over the US they are almost controlling new york they are doing some buisiness with the russians
just google them

TO THE ALBANIANS I MUST SAY
they are crazy as hell in germany they run the shit since they come here 20 years ago in europe they are very well known
i've a lot of albanian friends here they are mostly good educated they live after the kanun of lek dukagjini (an albanian honor code) they take this shit very serious
these people are very family oriented and they are very respectful but if you try to fuck with them they really dont care about your life they just fuck you up

i've family in brooklyn there i must say im bosnian and my cousin told me that he is involved in this gang shit
and that he is doing business with some guys of the abi for the niggers because they are to afraid of them
when i visited him in brooklyn i met some of these abi guys i've alot of respect for them so stop talking shit you moron kids

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: ABI

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 3rd, 2011, 12:52 pm

abi is not a gnag they are using the name "abi" wich stands for albanian boys inc. just as a symbol for the albanians in there area

some of them are raping listen bitches



some albanians from germany "albakingz" something like the abi

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: ABI

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 3rd, 2011, 1:21 pm

some albanians from swiss even the youngstars have more balls than all of you together


IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: ABI

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 4th, 2011, 1:17 am


IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: ABI

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 4th, 2011, 1:28 am

anotzher video from them


Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: ABI

Unread post by Faciulina » July 12th, 2011, 11:24 am

IM READING SO MUCH BS IN THIS THREAD THAT I CANT BELIEVE HOW DUMB SOME OF YOU ARE
most of BS come from yourself moron and your albanian proud
honestly, albanians are nobody that's because you hype them so much they are nobody even in albania where italian mafia is in command from constructions to gambling and drugs

IllyroPelasgian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2011, 11:57 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Re: ABI

Unread post by IllyroPelasgian » July 15th, 2011, 8:53 am

Faciulina wrote:
IM READING SO MUCH BS IN THIS THREAD THAT I CANT BELIEVE HOW DUMB SOME OF YOU ARE
most of BS come from yourself moron and your albanian proud
honestly, albanians are nobody that's because you hype them so much they are nobody even in albania where italian mafia is in command from constructions to gambling and drugs
man im not albanian im bosnian
so if albanians are nobody and they are runnig you in your own country what does that say about you ???? huh
and again italians are not presented in albania they aint shit there
the albanian mafia just let them do some litlle business with the local gangs the italians are litlle fishes for the albanian mafia

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”