Korean Power in Manhattan

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Korean Power in Manhattan

Unread post by Richboy17 » September 28th, 2007, 12:18 pm

Have u guys herd of these peps. I herd they were big in the East Coast like 10 years ago. I also herd that they only picked on other asians and most of the KP were pussies is that true

nhkteainc

Unread post by nhkteainc » October 9th, 2007, 10:07 am

that's true. some got locked up. they arent much of a factor outside the korean community.

IronLungs
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Re: Korean Power

Unread post by IronLungs » July 28th, 2009, 6:17 am

logically thinking...KP could not have been pussy if they were protecting at least a 100 bars,clubs,massage parlors..etc
they had every single korean businesses locked down in the city..from 28th st to 40th st in manhattan..from 7th ave to 3rd ave..
I'm not making this up..this was a quote from the NYPD...so they are all facts.

back then there were a lot of korean kids joining chinese gangs..
these kids tried to kiss ass of the chinese gangs and ran up in the korean businesses thinking they tough using the chineses gang name as back up...
but were all sent back by KP with a lecture on having korean pride..
some came back with their chinese members,sometimes the dailo's came...
but once again they were all told to stay in the chinese community where they have been..saying chinese have no business in korean stores
just like the koreans have no business in chinese...its always been that way
most chinese dailos respected and agreed to what KP was saying and just paid for their drinks and left..
some of the chinese guys like the korean girls in the bars but never had a chance to come to these bars
they were told that they are welcomed to come have drink and hang out anytime as long as they caused no trouble and paid the bills
alot of them did come back and became cool with the KP members
remember with respect comes respect...
lastly there was no korean businesses in the city paying anything or getting anything(supplies,alcohol,cigarettes,video slot machines in bars,etc)
to/from the chinese gangs..FD,GS,BAFU,BTK,...whoever...when KP was around.
so whoever says KP is pussy or they saw KP getting punked...who they probably saw was
someone just frontin' like they KP when they were not.

there are times when a non member uses a gangs name as there own for whatever reasons it may be..
I remember seeing chinese schoolboys at college parties..I mean ivy league parties full of harvard,columbia,etc kids
and when a little argument broke out some of them would yell out FD,GS..etc
knowing there probably is no FD,GS,etc at this party...
but those dudes were not gang members but some bookworms..frontin
I'm sure these things occur with all gangs..having the gang name sold out by non members
Does this mean FD,GS is pussy....hell no
They been running shit since back in the days..of hip sing and on leong,which go back to the beginning of the 19th century
even the italian mafia was forced to lean back to these gangs...
they were the major distributors of heroine in the country..americas #1 drug..
back the golden triagles of burma labor is real cheap and fields of poppy were grown and processed into heroine for like $15 a kilo..
street value in NYC a $100k..these gangs were making ill money....

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » July 30th, 2009, 7:40 pm

I knew some guys from KP ( Korean Power )in NY and went to their party back in 98 and alot of those guys were pussies, fuckin posers.

LA KP ( Korean Pride ) was the real shit and i know this because they were my family. Big bad azz KP Mob was all i knew and we shook foos up back in the days, from Lgkk to Wah Ching, they all shitted bricks whenever we crossed paths. This is some real shit, not fiction.

KP/KPB were truly some riders.

Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 682 » July 30th, 2009, 11:46 pm

FINITO wrote:I knew some guys from KP ( Korean Power )in NY and went to their party back in 98 and alot of those guys were pussies, fuckin posers.

LA KP ( Korean Pride ) was the real shit and i know this because they were my family. Big bad azz KP Mob was all i knew and we shook foos up back in the days, from Lgkk to Wah Ching, they all shitted bricks whenever we crossed paths. This is some real shit, not fiction.

KP/KPB were truly some riders.
aight enough of your huffin and puffin. who roll with from kp and kpb? i knew both sets from back in the 90s.

3Hmoob
What city do you live in now?: My Side

Unread post by 3Hmoob » July 31st, 2009, 12:18 am

hahah. Korean Pride.. them cats is a joke where im from.. they on that lubby dubby shit. fight over girls..and they aint even doing no dirt either.. most of them are like some young bucks... dont know shit yet son. got 99 problems but a B1tch aint one.

IronLungs
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by IronLungs » July 31st, 2009, 9:52 am

3Hmoob wrote:hahah. Korean Pride.. them cats is a joke where im from.. they on that lubby dubby shit. fight over girls..and they aint even doing no dirt either.. most of them are like some young bucks... dont know shit yet son. got 99 problems but a B1tch aint one.
no doubt...99problems but a biotch ain't one..hahaha

fightin ova hoes is the last thing real G's do
I don't know much about west coast but I know enough that ain't no bitch kid crew rollin up on no wa chings or lgkk's
thats fo dam sho..
I heard ACS niggas used ride on them Korean Pride faggots all the time...

THERE WAS NO KP IN NYC IN 98'..KP is from 1980-93....so whoever you saw at that party was not korean power son...
Feds don't start investigations on pussies..KP had articles about them in all NYC newspapers,newsweek,village voice,time magazine,they even rang bells up
in hawaii beefin with the samoans out there and made headlines in the hawaii newspapers back in 89
believe that...maybe them cats u saw were some pussies but they wasnt KP fo sho

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”