Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Unread post by NICKELS » October 7th, 2007, 1:42 am

ON THE EASTCOAST ESPECIALLY IN NEWYORK YOU HAVE SO MANY - FAKE / FALSE FLAGGERS / CLAIMING TO BE SUBSETS AND CLIQUES FROM CALIFORNIA AND CHICAGO HOODS ....

WICH SETS CAN PROVE OR IS PUBLICLY KNOWN TO BE AFFILIATED OR HAVE A LINE FROM THE REAL HOODS OR GANGS ???

EVERYBODY HAS A 3RD RATE HAND ME DOWN STORY ABOUT HOW SOME IMAGIANRY O.G. CAME FROM OUT OF TOWN AND STARTED THEY SET ...BUT IT CANT NEVER BE PROVEN ........

OR THEY SET SUPPOSEDLY TOLD THEM THERE A SECRET SET , AND NOBODY IS SUPPOSE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM ......hahahahah

OR THERE OG GOT LIFE IN THE PENN AND HE GOT KILLED ....

OR THEY OG FROM MYSPACE SAYS THEY CAN CLAIM THE HOOD ., EVEN THOUGH YOU NEVER BEEN TO THE HOOD OR STATE IT ORIGINATES FROM , ....ahaahahahah , WHILE YOU SEND MONEY TO HIS COMMISARY IN PRISON ...pimped !!

WHATS WORST IS NOBODY EVER HEARD OF YOU OR YOUR SET ...........FROM THE HOOD YOU CLAIMIN OR YOUR FAKE ASS OG ...

WHOS REALLY OFFICIAL ...............!?!?!?!?!?! OUT OF ALL THESE FAKES , KIDS , BLACK GANG GROUPIES , MYSPACE BANGERS , WANNBEES ??

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » October 7th, 2007, 2:05 am

i would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 7th, 2007, 2:08 am

ANOTHER THING ..........WHY IS THERE NO MURDER RATE FROM GANGBANGIN IN NEWYORK ....ahahahahahah

LIKE CALIFORNIA AND CHICAGO AND ARKANSAS ETC. WITH HIGHT GANGBANG STATISTICS ..........

NEWYORK AINT REALY GOT SHIT , EXCEPT A BUNCH OF FAKE CLAIMERS WITH FAKE ORIGINS .....AND COLOR OBSESSED DUDES .........AND FRIENDSHIP CLUBS ......AINT NEVER BEEN OUT OF TOWN , AND REALLY WITNESSED BANGIN .......

ALL THOSE WHO ARE OFFICIAL WILL NOT BE OFFENDED CAUSE THEY KNMOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT OR THEY BEEN AROUND BANGING IN OTHER STATES

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 7th, 2007, 2:10 am

alexalonso wrote:i would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALONSO , IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER THAN THAT .......!!!

I AGREE 100%

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 7th, 2007, 5:44 am

No disrespect but do they even have official gang crime statistics in NY?
Or does the state government not think the "gangs" have that much affect on crime to keep track.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 7th, 2007, 6:00 am

BTW why do NY bloods beef with NY crips?
lets be real NY bloods and NY crips don't have a history like LA does to justify the beef and to me its seems like they beef cuz thats what they're "supposed" to do, you know like wear colors and cross out letters and shit like that.
If they got put on in jail to fight the ricans wouldn't it make more sense to scream "LK" instead of "fuck a crab"?

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 7:30 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:BTW why do NY bloods beef with NY crips?
lets be real NY bloods and NY crips don't have a history like LA does to justify the beef and to me its seems like they beef because thats what they're "supposed" to do, you know like wear colors and cross out letters and shit like that.
If they got put on in jail to fight the ricans wouldn't it make more sense to scream "LK" instead of "fu-- a crab"?
your 100% right , there playing cowboys and indians here .....thats the script they think there suppose to follow

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 7th, 2007, 2:07 pm

New York City is actually the safest large city in the US. Just imagine if all the gangs in NY were really active like they are in LA, Chi town or even Little Rock, it would be a blood bath, but the facts are a city of 8 million people is having low crime stats including murders. Thats a great thing too, but the gangs in NY are irrelvent, at least right now.

Los Angeles has less than 4 million people with about the same amount of murders. dont have those stats, maybe someone can post the murder between Los Angeles, NY and Chicago for 2006.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 7th, 2007, 2:29 pm

I use to feel as if New York was nothing but a copycat state when dealing with C's and B's.. but after further review, I have heard of Mad Ronald, Barefoot Pookie, Michael Concepcion, and BJ from BHB recognizing some of the members..

I don't know how that works, seems like it is for personal gain or satisfaction. They all agree its not nearly as intense, serious, as L.A.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 2:46 pm

yeah thats right ......those are the ones that i know of thats backing certain people , but thats like 5 to 7 people with G status to do that

but its like 60 something sets claiming ......with no background !! , its not that serious here in newyork , the original newyork niggas would kill in a heartbeat over money , we hustle here , its about money !! gang life falls second to that.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 7th, 2007, 4:23 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I use to feel as if New York was nothing but a copycat state when dealing with C's and B's.. but after further review, I have heard of Mad Ronald, Barefoot Pookie, Michael Concepcion, and BJ from BHB recognizing some of the members..

I don't know how that works, seems like it is for personal gain or satisfaction. They all agree its not nearly as intense, serious, as L.A.
yeah, thats true that Mad Ronald and other have recognized some of them, but Ronald felt that if these guys are going to claim my hood, i want to see who these dudes are, and he did. In doing so, he made some friends and in a sense, legitimized their existence, but as far as I am concerned, these New York City cats, should have maintained their own identity, and if they wanted to gang bang, they could have done it NYC style.

It is funny how in the 1980s, everyone want to be a b-boy during the height of hip hop and in doing so, everyone followed New York. Now that gang bangin is mainstream, everyone wants to follow Cali.

go figure.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 7th, 2007, 5:35 pm

Remember back in the days.. only pop lockers, robotters, moonwalkers, and dj's were allowed to be gangbangers.. if you were wearing spikes like Ice T, breakdancing, spray painting, or rapping, you would be royally clowned, embarrassed, maybe even beat down.... thats when Hip Hop was still new in L.A. 79-85 era... somewhere around there.. Rappers Delight and The Message to Run DMC at the SPorts Arena/Uncle Jams Army..

Venice Beach was cracking back then for the non-bangers, Hollyweird, Radiotron etc.. House parties were playing out for Bangers, it became a Hip Hop Heads thing, Dance Crews etc... New Wave Gangs....

Now it flipped like you said... New York want to be like L.A... money first, banging second makes a huge difference.. in L.A. money wasn't even cool... it was Bang first, money last... until the Crack era was widely accepted.. then Hustling was in, Jacking, Flossing....

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 7th, 2007, 9:43 pm

its not just on ny its in almost every city outside of cali. NY is actually that last place to get on this b and c shit and it aint even as big as out of towners make it out to be. ny niggas just do it as a fad and a way to pimp a few lil niggas out for money. when i go to ny there aint that many bloods and crips at all. i seen more down here in miami florida than in ny. people just mention ny a lot because anything little thing ny do they get insane amounts of attention and recognition and moslty everybody not from ny likes to look for any reason to hate that city. ny aint a bangin city at all. the gangs up there get no respect at all. it aint even a big factor in ny. when you speak on the fake bloods and crips on the east you need to think about them other cities that are actually controlled by the fakes like newark and baltimore. in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 7th, 2007, 10:17 pm

Elevation wrote:its not just on ny its in almost every city outside of cali. NY is actually that last place to get on this b and c shit and it aint even as big as out of towners make it out to be. ny niggas just do it as a fad and a way to pimp a few lil niggas out for money. when i go to ny there aint that many bloods and crips at all. i seen more down here in miami florida than in ny. people just mention ny a lot because anything little thing ny do they get insane amounts of attention and recognition and moslty everybody not from ny likes to look for any reason to hate that city. ny aint a bangin city at all. the gangs up there get no respect at all. it aint even a big factor in ny. when you speak on the fake bloods and crips on the east you need to think about them other cities that are actually controlled by the fakes like newark and baltimore. in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there.
baltimore acutually has real pirus and some crip set, OG's been in baltimore, OGs from bounty huntas

newark i think has had some cali activity also.

and "in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there." is just .... BS....

^ thats your typical "drug crew member"

rofl at that dude... he talks hella funny :lol: :lol:

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 7th, 2007, 10:21 pm

"is that crip gang, im that crip gang, same with ma other homies, some homies out here bloods man but these my dawgz man, is all between my n1ggaz bein my dawgz or not, str8 crip gang rollin 30s harlem mafia crip man, this blue is real true, im flaggin hard, all i wear is blue, blue is whatsup nowdays u know?"

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 7th, 2007, 10:22 pm

the other dude said he grew up with dude claiming rollin30s, and hes a blood, but he still hangs with him

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 11:13 pm

you get that alot in NY , dudes claiming crip and bloods living in the same area ...with no beef , then you have real beefs from projects that dont get along with other projects BEFORE the crip and blood influence .....so now one project claim crip just to be the opposite of the projects that claim blood , when they originally never got along since the 80's when they were just projects across the street from each other.

IN cali you have crips and bloods related to each other by family members , relatives , cousins aunts , uncles , half brothers & sisters , even moms and pops are from two diff hoods , claiming crip or bloods .......so it gets tricky at times ..

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 11:38 pm

another thing why do eastcaost niggas play with rank and OG status ....they give that shit out , and give they self OG status like its candy a piece of gum ..." oh im a 3 start general ...... what the fuck clownish shit is that ? niggas 22 years old calling there self OG this an that ..........LOL

niggas dont understand rank over here , and level of respect and how you earn your stripes as a reputable nigga at least this new generation dont , original newyork niggas do

after 95 is when this " new " Newyork started , after the true gangsters died and the rest got swept up by the feds/government after the crack years. i find more original newyorkers down south now.

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 7th, 2007, 11:47 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
Elevation wrote:its not just on ny its in almost every city outside of cali. NY is actually that last place to get on this b and c shit and it aint even as big as out of towners make it out to be. ny niggas just do it as a fad and a way to pimp a few lil niggas out for money. when i go to ny there aint that many bloods and crips at all. i seen more down here in miami florida than in ny. people just mention ny a lot because anything little thing ny do they get insane amounts of attention and recognition and moslty everybody not from ny likes to look for any reason to hate that city. ny aint a bangin city at all. the gangs up there get no respect at all. it aint even a big factor in ny. when you speak on the fake bloods and crips on the east you need to think about them other cities that are actually controlled by the fakes like newark and baltimore. in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there.
baltimore acutually has real pirus and some crip set, OG's been in baltimore, OGs from bounty huntas

newark i think has had some cali activity also.

and "in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there." is just .... BS....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2dpAuNgteh4

^ thats your typical "drug crew member"

rofl at that dude... he talks hella funny :lol: :lol:
nope thats ya typical fake ass ny blood and crip. actually go to ny and see a difference from the niggas that talk all crazy on yotube

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 7th, 2007, 11:49 pm

and all them real bloods and crips in baltimore and newark were all pretty much false claiming the fake ny bloods and crips before they got washed up by some legit nigga who took over.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 8:03 am

i believe in two neighborhoods connecting from diff states making an alleigance , especially black brothers but really think about it lets be real hood ...

why eastcoast niggas using california slang from CRIPS and BLOODS and GD and VL and BPSN , talking like dudes over doing it like thats how they really speak , but never been to california or chicago ....in there life !!.. claiming a neighborhood you never even seen before , or even know how to get there !! .....crossing out c and b , when we all know that aint eastcoast style of doing shit , or even the way newyork gangs even did it .....

how many dudes BEEN to the neighborhood ya claimin on the westcoast or chicago ...?? or can name a OG thats well known from that hood in california or chicago that will vouch for YOU in there neighborhood openly ??

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 8th, 2007, 11:27 am

^^^^^ WHAT HOODS HAVE YOU BEEN TO IN NYC? WHAT ARE YOU THE OFFICIAL JUDGE OF GANGS IN NYC, SOME SETS HAVE CALI ROOTS, SOME NOT ALL, THE REST ARE HOME BASED SETS, NO ITS NOT LIKE LA, NO CITY IS IDENTICAL TO ANOTHER IN ANY TIMERS, HUSTLING, DEALING, BANGING, NYC GANGS ARE ACTIVE BUT NOT AS ACTIVE AS LA NO WE ARE NOT. SO WHY MAKE THE COMPARISON, AND ALONSO THINK OUR POPULATION IN NYC ALONE ISDOUBLE LA RGHT, AND LA IS TWICE THE SIZE OF NYC, THE MURDER RATE HERE IS OBVIOUSLY LOW BECAUSE OF THE POPULATION SIZE, IF NYC HAS 500 MURDERS LA CAN HAVE 350 THEN OF COURSE THE RATE IS HIGHER, BUT THE TOTAL MURDRES IS HIGHER, IM OFF TOPIC ANYWAY, COME TO NYC VISIT, SEE THE HOODS, MEETS SOME HEADS, SPEAK TO SOME HEADS, DONT BE ALL TOURIST WHEN YOU GET HERE, AND SAY ALL THIS ONLINE, THEN TAKE A CAB, OR HOP THE TRAIN SEE YOUNGSTERS DOING IT WRONG AND SAY NOTHING, SPEAK YOUR MIND, STOP JUST VOICING UR OPINION ONLINE

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 8th, 2007, 2:17 pm

Im from newyork , i grew up in new york , i know the difference ,

the topic on this issuse for the last couple of years is whos REALLY connected to cali or who is jumping on the band wagon for fad and fuking they life up to be cool with hood shit ,

or just plain ole ridin california and chicago gangs cause they wannabe cool , wich is dumb ass hell

i took niggas around NY from cali to show them the boroughs , to brooklyn - brownsville & flatbush ave , harlem all over that shit from madison to convent ave. 110th to the old roof top , and to queens bridge , and historia , ravensview houses ,

they seen niggas flaggin and claimin , they felt like stars ......." they was like damn all these niggas is following us like that !? they felt like rap stars ...LOL

they never knew it was that bad , and they claimin our neighborhoods out here like that , ...... and these niggas aint never been to California...they was giggin ,

thats like niggas in california claiming they decpeticons or black spades and taking names of streets and shit like .....webster ave. black spades or eastern parkway decepts .....or black spades 127th 8th ave gang , BUT living in california and neve been to newyork in there life !!

they was like cool , they can claim come out west and put work in ....or can they get these niggas to work for them ....they was like okay we got fans , other dudes was these dudes is off brands , they dont know about bangin , they want niggas to come out west so they can beat the shit out of them to court them on the set , and come to know that life style ....

they LOVED it out here , they walked freely no stress , no enemies , stuff they couldnt do in california .......they said living out here like this ,, why would you want to bang , its girls all over the place and money and clubbs ......to keep you busy , why copy out west ....newyork is str8 cool enviornment !!

until newyork start making the papers with headlines ..."like 3 dead from drive by , or gang riot kills 6 in northstate penn , or neighborhood hit by 2 car full of rival gang members , 2 dead 1 critical .....and crash units show up , and murder rate from banging rivals the 1980's death rate from drug teams , then newyork is considerd on the gang circuit .......like newjerzee and philly ....too many people is moving out of newyork anyway ...it wont ever really last for 20 to 30 years ...........newyork dont keep long gang histories ........respect to all who truly know and was around back in the days ,

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 10:58 am

i would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.
alexalonso wrote:New York City is actually the safest large city in the US. Just imagine if all the gangs in NY were really active like they are in LA, Chi town or even Little Rock, it would be a blood bath, but the facts are a city of 8 million people is having low crime stats including murders. Thats a great thing too, but the gangs in NY are irrelvent, at least right now.

Los Angeles has less than 4 million people with about the same amount of murders. dont have those stats, maybe someone can post the murder between Los Angeles, NY and Chicago for 2006.
in a nutshell this sums it up ....str8 from a gangologist !! ....agreed !!

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 11:02 am

alexalonso wrote :

would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.]

i didnt mean to steal credit for this post , but i mostly agree with it ,

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 9th, 2007, 12:01 pm

if you feel that way thats on you, but many people feel totallly different, and no i wouldnt say nyc is a copy cat city, yes its some fakes, yes it some real dudes, yes its some riders, everywhere is like that, im pretty sure every gang member in la is not a g, and every member has put in work, the murder rate would be much higher, so im not gonna change your thoughts, you not gonnna change mine, so it is what it is.

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 9th, 2007, 5:51 pm

its funny that people sit there and think that all them kids in ny sat around like "yo they rep blood and crip in cali so we going to do it too". i guarentee about 90% didn;t do it because yall doing it in cali. they doing it because somebody in they own hood was doing it. ny wasnt really on that gang shit for a while because nobody kicked it off. ny was and still is prime realestate for gangs to recruit because of the multi millions of wild ass kids with no direction in life all it took was a few older niggas to see a chance and start making up some shit to get this whole shit started. them older niggas is the ones that copied cali. when you holla at them young niggas they aint gonna be thinking about cali, they most likely going to be thinking about rikers island and the old head ny names like dead eye and pistol pete and O.G. valentine. cali get credit as far as starting the bloods and crips but if them ny niggas really gave a fuck about copying you guys instead of the niggas that kicked it off in ny there would have only been 2 turn outs: 1 niggas woul have started killing over colors like yall and nyc woulda been back to the murder rates of the 80's by now or 2: they would have stopped because of the shit you niggas talk about them.

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 9th, 2007, 6:27 pm

and im not from ny im just giving my point of view as a nigga that actually been there and been in the middle of the gang shit as a photographer for an anthropologist who studies them. you have some conversation with them and cali doesnt come up at all. they talk about the older ny dudes. i swear to me that this cali to ny copycat beef is some shit that mostly only occurs online.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 10:22 pm

Elevation wrote:and im not from ny im just giving my point of view as a nigga that actually been there and been in the middle of the gang shit as a photographer for an anthropologist who studies them. you have some conversation with them and cali doesnt come up at all. they talk about the older ny dudes. i swear to me that this cali to ny copycat beef is some shit that mostly only occurs online.
it obviously shows your not from newyork , really from your point of view of a nigga that visited .... :shock:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » October 9th, 2007, 10:34 pm

Elevation wrote:its funny that people sit there and think that all them kids in ny sat around like "yo they rep blood and crip in cali so we going to do it too". i guarentee about 90% didn;t do it because yall doing it in cali. they doing it because somebody in they own hood was doing it. ny wasnt really on that gang shit for a while because nobody kicked it off. ny was and still is prime realestate for gangs to recruit because of the multi millions of wild ass kids with no direction in life all it took was a few older niggas to see a chance and start making up some shit to get this whole shit started. them older niggas is the ones that copied cali. when you holla at them young niggas they aint gonna be thinking about cali, they most likely going to be thinking about rikers island and the old head ny names like dead eye and pistol pete and O.G. valentine. cali get credit as far as starting the bloods and crips but if them ny niggas really gave a fu-- about copying you guys instead of the niggas that kicked it off in ny there would have only been 2 turn outs: 1 niggas woul have started killing over colors like yall and nyc woulda been back to the murder rates of the 80's by now or 2: they would have stopped because of the shit you niggas talk about them.
This dude on point. It's not about jockin Cali it's because older dudes is already doin it and most active members learned it as a home grown thing. Yeah you got some that buy the dvd's and magazines and all that, but I'll tell you right now, it's really just some shit to fit in with for kids in the hood, that to them is a NY thing too. All the history is some far off land and shit, it's not on their mind. If it was really about jockin cali it wouldn't be the heavy new york slang, the 5 minute handshakes and codes that is true to a more east coast mentality. And that's completely true the system in NY is just as deep as the system in Cali. When prison politics determine the street, and all that.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 9th, 2007, 10:51 pm

i met too many young dudes jock t.rodgers and bone from athens when they came to newyork ........crowds of young NY bloods. and even Game the rapper , killin them with questions .....about cali and wanting to visit , and myspace , its ridiculous how many young NY bloods be at them niggas from out west .....its crazy i see it with my own eyes when i head uptown to the bronx from young niggas , most keep it about newyork sh-t with handshakes and all that beads and stuff , becasue they dont know how cali bloods do it in the westcoast , because they never been there and probaly wont ever go there ...all they got is older ny bloods to school them on sh-t they made up here in NY..........so i beg to differ , it goes either way in newyork .

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 10th, 2007, 5:02 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:i met too many young dudes jock t.rodgers and bone from athens when they came to newyork ........crowds of young NY bloods. and even Game the rapper , killin them with questions .....about cali and wanting to visit , and myspace , its ridiculous how many young NY bloods be at them niggas from out west .....its crazy i see it with my own eyes when i head uptown to the bronx from young niggas , most keep it about newyork sh-t with handshakes and all that beads and stuff , becasue they dont know how cali bloods do it in the westcoast , because they never been there and probaly wont ever go there ...all they got is older ny bloods to school them on sh-t they made up here in NY..........so i beg to differ , it goes either way in newyork .
like i said i been in the middle of the midst of the shit. i had to live with these guys and gain they trust for up to a year at a time. they probably bombarded you niggas with questions because yall from cali so they got curious. but to yall thats automatic jockin and dick riding. I can only get so far on a site by l.a. niggas for l.a. niggas. l.a. always had an anymousity towards nyc, nyc did too but they got on with they're lives. i can hit you with truth and and you can hit me up with "no they was dick riding" and all the cali head on here gonna throw in a word or 2 and the real life truth will be burried again. like i said before this shit only happens online.