14 year old caught up in drug ring

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Post Reply
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

14 year old caught up in drug ring

Unread post by A Ghost » May 8th, 2008, 11:16 am

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/local/lo ... 12315.html

Cops 'crack' down in the Falls

Image

( Falls police escort Wilbert Henderson from his Seventh Street home on Sunday night. Henderson was arrested on drug related charges during a series of coordinated raids across the city that targeted neighborhood drug dealers)



Image

( Falls police escort Wilbert Henderson from his Seventh Street home on Sunday night. Henderson was arrested on drug related charges during a series of coordinated raids across the city that targeted neighborhood drug dealers)



Image

(Falls Police SWAT team members stand by outside 442 Seventh Street after executing a search warrant on a first floor apartment there on Sunday night. The home, the scene of the city’s first homicide in 2008, was targeted in a series of coordinated drug raids)



- - - - -

Heavily armed teams of state and local police, along with federal drug agents swarmed through the Cataract City Sunday night attacking what Falls narcotics cops called neighborhood drug dealers.

At press time, SWAT teams from the New York State Police, the Niagara County Sheriff’s Department and Niagara Falls Police had executed search warrants at three South End homes and were on their way to four additional locations.

Officers had a 14-year-old boy and an adult male in custody and had seized quantities of crack and powdered cocaine, marijuana, as well as Hydrocodone tablets.

“They (street level drug dealers) think they’re controlling the streets,” Falls Police Narcotics Division Capt. Morris Shamrock said. “But they’re not.”

Shamrock said the carefully coordinated raids were designed to send a message.

“We’re targeting neighborhood problems that have reached the point where they were getting out of control,” Shamrock said. “The idea is to bring some semblance of order to these neighborhoods. We had to get (the dealers) attention.”

When a sheriff’s department SWAT team hit a home at 709 Townsend Ave., even veteran investigators were surprised by what they found. In addition to high tech surveillance cameras on the outside of the home, inside was a 14-year-old boy, apparently handling the drug sales at that location.

Investigators said they seized a quarter ounce of crack cocaine, a small quantity of marijuana and $225 from the young teen.

“I mean (the teenager) is in there with a scale and a razor (to weigh, cut and package the crack) and he’s not watching TV, he’s watching two (surveillance) monitors,” Shamrock said. “When we asked him where he got the money from, he said he sold newspapers.”

The narcotics chief said the boy will face drug charges as a juvenile. Able to see the SWAT team as it hit the door of the home, investigators said they found the 14-year-old lying spread-eagled on a bed in a position of surrender.

“You never get over seeing someone that young doing this,” Shamrock said. “No parent wants to see that. You wonder where they’re going.”


At a home at 442 Seventh St. police arrested Wilbert Henderson, after they found a quantity of prescription pain pills inside his apartment. The house was the scene of a homicide in January, in what detectives called a dispute over crack.

A State Police SWAT team hit a home at 2053 Tennessee Ave., but found the target of their search warrant was nowhere to be found. Still, investigators did find four ounces of powdered and crack cocaine.

Shamrock said the close proximity of the South End locations necessitated the simultaneous raids. Teams were on their way to three Cleveland Avenue homes and a 20th Street location following the first round of raids.

“That whole area around 19th and 20th streets has gone crazy,” Shamrock said, “but we’re attacking it.”

The narcotics chief said local police received invaluable support from State Police Major Chris Cummings and Niagara County Sheriff Tom Beilein in coordinating the sweep.

Contact reporter Rick Pfeifferat 282-2311, ext. 2252.

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 4:27 pm

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » May 31st, 2008, 4:46 pm

Hatin ass swat.
quarter key is deep in the game for a middle schooler tho.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 31st, 2008, 4:57 pm

SpotRusherACE wrote:Hatin ass swat.
quarter key is deep in the game for a middle schooler tho.
Quater key? lmao

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 2:24 am

damn GHOST yall got some big houses in your ghetto's shit i swear ima move there, but why no burglar proof windows.(im paranoid)



yea reminds me of a lil myself but i sure didnt n still dono what the fuck is a hydrocodone tablet..lol that shit sound funny....all i can think buot it hydro wen i say it tho

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » June 1st, 2008, 8:02 am

Mcminister wrote:damn GHOST yall got some big houses in your ghetto's shit i swear ima move there, but why no burglar proof windows.(im paranoid)
lmao usually that means its an apartment and not a house.

As far as the burglar proof windows? Got me, Ive always wondered why too.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » June 1st, 2008, 8:02 am

SpotRusherACE wrote:Hatin ass swat.
SMH

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 4:27 pm

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 1st, 2008, 7:35 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:Hatin ass swat.
quarter key is deep in the game for a middle schooler tho.
Quater key? lmao
Oh I re-read. They said Quarter Onion. I was in a different place when i read this, but thats still alot. 7gs. Thats like $700. Lots of money for a kid not even old enough to get a real job.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » June 1st, 2008, 10:49 pm

SpotRusherACE wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:Hatin ass swat.
quarter key is deep in the game for a middle schooler tho.
Quater key? lmao
Oh I re-read. They said Quarter Onion. I was in a different place when i read this, but thats still alot. 7gs. Thats like $700. Lots of money for a kid not even old enough to get a real job.
trust me these days 13 up to 21 is the same age....they think the same, act the same and do the same things

SpotRusherACE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 33
Joined: May 31st, 2008, 4:27 pm

Unread post by SpotRusherACE » June 2nd, 2008, 9:28 pm

Mcminister wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:Hatin ass swat.
quarter key is deep in the game for a middle schooler tho.
Quater key? lmao
Oh I re-read. They said Quarter Onion. I was in a different place when i read this, but thats still alot. 7gs. Thats like $700. Lots of money for a kid not even old enough to get a real job.
trust me these days 13 up to 21 is the same age....they think the same, act the same and do the same things
Word. I know a 11 year old with a nine and he sells ex an weed at school.

I just kept thinking "WTF, Middle Schoolers do ex now?" when I saw an heared that ish.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2900
Joined: July 4th, 2006, 4:15 pm
Location: Africa
Contact:

Unread post by Mcminister » June 2nd, 2008, 9:32 pm

SpotRusherACE wrote:
Mcminister wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
SpotRusherACE wrote:Hatin ass swat.
quarter key is deep in the game for a middle schooler tho.
Quater key? lmao
Oh I re-read. They said Quarter Onion. I was in a different place when i read this, but thats still alot. 7gs. Thats like $700. Lots of money for a kid not even old enough to get a real job.
trust me these days 13 up to 21 is the same age....they think the same, act the same and do the same things
Word. I know a 11 year old with a nine and he sells ex an weed at school.

I just kept thinking "WTF, Middle Schoolers do ex now?" when I saw an heared that ish.
dats some how funny at the same time disturbing lol

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”