BREAKDOWN OF A FAKE CRIP OR BLOOD

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

BREAKDOWN OF A FAKE CRIP OR BLOOD

Unread post by Myself » March 5th, 2009, 5:36 am

Has NO ties or conncetion to California or L.A.

Thinks myspace and the internet chatting with westcaost niggaz makes you a CERTIFIED member ,,,,NOPE inernet Bangers

they tell you some OG thats unheard of in L.A. or a Crackhead ,came to there state and took OVER THERE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD and turned them crips and bloods THATS A PUNK ASS NEIGHBORHOOD to let some guy come from another state and do that

A Rapper whos famous and thinks he can get away with claiming he a blood or crip , cause hes a celebrity and do some records and features with LA crip and blood Rappers or help them get a deal even maybe ! ,,,STILL A DICK RYDIN FAKE

he rides the 5 point star or 6 point star

does not Know anybody from the westcoast,,, except his favorite rapper ,,,,and somebody he met on myspace he kills with THOUSAND questions

a transformer a hood hopper a set switcher

a confused EX - Pro steet Muslim radical ,, EX - God nation of islam ,, social activist

a confused LA and CHICAGO mixed gang nut with books and codes and oaths and rap lyrics to memorize

20 different handshakes , beads , and NEW ways to tie bandanas ,

and there HOOD NAMES always have the word BLOOD, BLOODY or RED in it ,,,,example bloody mike or jay red ,,,FAKE FAKE

or other people who just Follow ignorant Blacks thuggs cause they think its GANGSTA ! and want to be down

AND NOW THERE ASKING EVERY WESTCOAST GUY ON MYSPACE CAN THEY GO TO THERE HOOD ,,,,,,,sad pathetic wannbees

and they all look like G's to GENTS ,,,,LOL

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BREAKDOWN OF A FAKE CRIP OR BLOOD

Unread post by Myself » March 8th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Same thing for CHICAGO GANGS and LATINO SPANISH GANGS and ASIAN GANGS they all have the same hiphop Hood fad

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » March 23rd, 2009, 1:41 am

why yu so worried about fake bloods and crips?

worry bout yaself doggie, yu sittin' here behind a komputer screen komin' at people for fakin' it but yu doin' the same. kallin' people out on the komputer is official right?

go post up in NY sayin' all this and make a youtube of it too. bet yu don't make it home that day or since yu said them 20z is fake, i can link yu up with some of them to say it too.

or i can link yu up with some fake ass 5 riders lmao. LA just mad the east doin' they own thing and they bangin' on some grandpa shit like they needa retire with all that shit. it aint a diss, just the truth. i'm only speakin' on the homies that always got somethin' to say about eastside homies...yu'd prolly kall me a fake blood but i know homies out west and homies that been out west that fuck with me on a personal level and my set is eastside.

we ain't on that 5 though.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 29th, 2009, 1:24 am

WE AINT ON THAT 5 ......WHOS WE !?

WHAT YOU CLAIMIN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN WEST OR ANY PART OF CALI .......AND YOUR ONLINE ANSWERING THIS FORUM , SO the MEANS YOU WERE DOING EXACTLY WHAT THE FAKES ARE DOING .......THATS THE ONLY PEOPLE ON HERE THAT GET OFFENDED , LOL ABOUT THIS THE REAL HOMIES LAUGH ......

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 29th, 2009, 1:27 am

THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAST SIDE HOMIES , ALL BLOODS AND CRIPS ARE FROM THE WESTCOAST ..............NEWYORK JUST FAKED IT THEY WERE NEVER " REAL BLOODS AND CRIPS " THEY MADE THE WHOLE THING UP OUT OF THIN AIR IN 93 UNTIL NOW .........THE REST OF YAW NEWBIE CLAIMERS ARE JUST DICKRIDERS WHO LET SOMEBODY FROM ANOTHER STATE CONTROL YOU ........CAUSE YOUR DICKRIDIN THERE GANGS

THERE IS NOOOOOO EASTSIDE HOMIES WANNNBEE

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 1:17 pm

MYSELF YOUR A MARK!! EAT A DICCK GET OFF THE WEST DICCK AND BY THE WAY I USED TO LIVE IN BOMPTON FROM WHEN I WAS BORN IN 79 TO 2005 SO DONT TALK THAT FAKE BLOOD SHIT TO ME HOMIE.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » April 12th, 2009, 10:14 pm

usernameee wrote:MYSELF YOUR A MARK!! EAT A DICCK GET OFF THE WEST DICCK AND BY THE WAY I USED TO LIVE IN compton FROM WHEN I WAS BORN IN 79 TO 2005 SO DONT TALK THAT FAKE BLOOD SHIT TO ME HOMIE.
YOUR FAKE AND YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT YOU EMOTIONAL DICK RIDER

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 22nd, 2009, 3:58 pm

Myself wrote:Has NO ties or conncetion to California or L.A.

Thinks myspace and the internet chatting with westcaost niggaz makes you a CERTIFIED member ,,,,NOPE inernet Bangers

they tell you some OG thats unheard of in L.A. or a Crackhead ,came to there state and took OVER THERE ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD and turned them crips and bloods THATS A PUNK ASS NEIGHBORHOOD to let some guy come from another state and do that

A Rapper whos famous and thinks he can get away with claiming he a blood or crip , cause hes a celebrity and do some records and features with LA crip and blood Rappers or help them get a deal even maybe ! ,,,STILL A DICK RYDIN FAKE

does not Know anybody from the westcoast,,, except his favorite rapper ,,,,and somebody he met on myspace he kills with THOUSAND questions

a confused EX - Pro steet Muslim radical ,, EX - God nation of islam ,, social activist

a confused LA and CHICAGO mixed gang nut with books and codes and oaths and rap lyrics to memorize

and there HOOD NAMES always have the word BLOOD, BLOODY or RED in it ,,,,example bloody mike or jay red ,,,FAKE FAKE

or other people who just Follow ignorant Blacks thuggs cause they think its GANGSTA ! and want to be down

AND NOW THERE ASKING EVERY WESTCOAST GUY ON MYSPACE CAN THEY GO TO THERE HOOD ,,,,,,,sad pathetic wannbees

nice one i agree with this shit right here i'm from fucking NY I'm Asian Empire motha fuckaz my shit my sect

I see alot of bloods out here in queens and broklyn and long island and shit fake they lying dick riders just thinking they gangsta because they got a mouth and know how to say shit. and some of em motha fuckaz tell me they know alot of shit but the shit coming out of their mouth sound like that gang land shit and speaking like fucking college nerds. and tell you the truth some bloods in NY is fucking pussy. listen bloods think they the shit when they outnumber people but when they see them gun popping and kitchen knives coming out they stay quiet. i aint fucking playing this some real shit and you know what this happen many times before and them lil bitches just bounced.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 13th, 2009, 12:22 am

THANK YOU SOMEBODY WITH COMMON SENSE AND CAN DETECT A FAKE OR HIPHOP STREET TREND !! ... I MET REAL BLOODS AND CRIPS IN NEWYORK AND THEY DONT EVEN BE BROADCASTING THERE GANG AFFILIATION OUTRIGHT THERE EITHER HERE MAKING MONEY !!

ITS THE FAKES WHO GO OVERBOARD OR MYSPACE CERTIFIED WESTCOAST ASS KISSERS !! ...AND WIGGERS AND OTHER PEOPLE !!

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 1st, 2009, 1:29 pm

lol yall pry stay in the krib with that shit too...

i know yall dont b out in NY talkin' that wild shit. yu said it was made out of thin air, the same way bloods and crips in LA started? to defend against other gangs terrorizing them dumbass aha. yeah they stole the UBN from the westcoast and made their own off brand but obviously their UBN died and got rebirthed on the eastcoast 10x harder. obviously we doin somethin rite kuz our UBN didnt die out. sets from the original UBN still exist, name a set that still exist from the westcoast UBN? for the record no one got offended im just sayin yu speakin on shit that yu never been thru like yu spoke on E/S 20z when they got real LA connects. i mean personally i'm off that NY shit but i aint gon bang no LA blood when im from the eastcoast yu digg. i keep it eastside kuz das where i'm from fareal what i look like throwin' up W's and dyin' over shit that i never had shit to do with kuz im worried bout bein connected to kali niggas lol. i been out west before and i met homies from out west before and they always show me love, i only had one time where some ru homies seemed like they was bouta trip then i told 'em who i bang with and some of the niggas i fuck with and they gave me the pass like iight lil homie yu straight. real talk it is some fake ass niggas out there tho so i do see where yu comin from my nigga.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:30 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:lol yall pry stay in the krib with that shit too...

i know yall dont b out in NY talkin' that wild shit. yu said it was made out of thin air, the same way bloods and crips in LA started? to defend against other gangs terrorizing them dumbass aha. yeah they stole the UBN from the westcoast and made their own off brand but obviously their UBN died and got rebirthed on the eastcoast 10x harder. obviously we doin somethin rite kuz our UBN didnt die out. sets from the original UBN still exist, name a set that still exist from the westcoast UBN? for the record no one got offended im just sayin yu speakin on shit that yu never been thru like yu spoke on E/S 20z when they got real LA connects. i mean personally i'm off that NY shit but i aint gon bang no LA blood when im from the eastcoast yu digg. i keep it eastside kuz das where i'm from fareal what i look like throwin' up W's and dyin' over shit that i never had shit to do with kuz im worried bout bein connected to kali niggas lol. i been out west before and i met homies from out west before and they always show me love, i only had one time where some ru homies seemed like they was bouta trip then i told 'em who i bang with and some of the niggas i fu-- with and they gave me the pass like iight lil homie yu straight. real talk it is some fake ass niggas out there tho so i do see where yu comin from my nigga.
THATS A LIE THEY DONT GIVE PASSES LIKE THAT , YOU HAVE NOT BEEN OUT WEST !! ............AND NEWYORK (NEVER BANGED) NO WHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF ....CALIFORNIA BANGIN OR CHICAGO OR LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS OR TEXAS OR DETROIT OR ......WAIT !!!?!????

NEWYORK DONT EVEN HAVE A MURDERRATE FROM GANGBANGIN .......NEWYORK IS NOT A REAL GANGSATE .....AT ALL ITS A DRUG CREW STATE ...WITH GANG NAMES OR KIDS CLAIMIN GANGS !!

NEWYORK DONT HAVE DRIVE BYS , DEAD BODIES LAID AROUND OR FOUND FROM GANGBANGING !?!?............OR FRONT NEWS 4 DEAD FROM GANG WAR !?!?

LIVING A GANGBANG FANTASY IN NY ...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:32 am

E/S ROLLIN 20s.... BEEN REJECTED BY L.A. 20s LONG TIME AGO , THEY GOT CUT OFF FOR BEING GANG GROUPIEZ,,, AND NOT SENDING MONEY TO MAD RONALD WHEN HE WAS LOCKED UP !!!.......LOL

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 2nd, 2009, 6:57 am

Myself wrote:
THATS A LIE THEY DONT GIVE PASSES LIKE THAT , YOU HAVE NOT BEEN OUT WEST !! ............AND NEWYORK (NEVER BANGED) NO WHERE NEAR THE LEVEL OF ....CALIFORNIA BANGIN OR CHICAGO OR LITTLE ROCK ARKANSAS OR TEXAS OR DETROIT OR ......WAIT !!!?!????

NEWYORK DONT EVEN HAVE A MURDERRATE FROM GANGBANGIN .......NEWYORK IS NOT A REAL GANGSATE .....AT ALL ITS A DRUG CREW STATE ...WITH GANG NAMES OR KIDS CLAIMIN GANGS !!

NEWYORK DONT HAVE DRIVE BYS , DEAD BODIES LAID AROUND OR FOUND FROM GANGBANGING !?!?............OR FRONT NEWS 4 DEAD FROM GANG WAR !?!?

LIVING A GANGBANG FANTASY IN NY ...
LMFAO see i try to give niggas the benefit of the doubt...how yu gon tell me what i did and didn't do? my moms ex dude used to live in cali over by van ness street and multiple other blood and crip hoods my nigga. niggas aint on that trippin shit homie, i always explain the shit to dem niggas like dis...just kuz one dude made a mistake that means everybody else should b held accountable for that? i dont beef with crip niggas just kuz dey crip, if yu a cool nigga yu a cool nigga. yu real then i fucks with yu simple and str8 like that. as far as e/s 20z bein rejected by LA20z lol...i seen pictures of madd ronald with the NY homies, why yu think madd ronald rockin beads now? thats NY shit my nigga, that aint no LA shit. where he get that from? on top of that my man Fatal (WHO BANG AN EASTKOAST SET NOW) used to b on w/s 20z in philly till madd ronald shut em down kuz of some shit with the 20z and TTP's from NY. i used to talk to dis nigga Lil Dice from w/s 20z about gettin' on with dem and i told him i'm fuckin' with the e/s 20z more and he said iight blood...i mean i'm paraphrasin kuz i aint feel like gettin into details but if dey wasnt official he woulda told me that then. although i did hear from some swan niggas that e/s 20z wasnt official before but i also heard it was kuz e/s 20z was washin them niggas up so it was just on some hater shit. yu never know from word of mouth doe so i dont really know if its true.

FYI, when i said i got the g-pass it was from ru homies in my city thats linked to LA...they big homie came out to NY to put niggas on and niggas went up to NY to get put on. i know niggas from every set imaginable lol. i aint sayin im some super gang nigga big triple OG homie or nuffin, its just i know niggas that know niggas that know niggas haha. real rap doe, this internet shit aint gettin us nowhere. if yu feel dis way then go out to NY and let it b known famo. stop rappin bout it on the net on some forum with niggas.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:32 pm

BUNDELZ187- stop rappin bout it on the net on some forum with niggas.[/quote]

WHY ARE YOU ON HERE THEN !???????

EVERYTHING YOU JUST EXPLAINED IS ON SOME EASTCOAST FAKE SHIT ......NOBODY CARES WHO YOUR MOTHER WAS BANGIN FROM CALIFORNIA ....OR IF HE SAT DOWN AND LET YOU .....DRILL HIM WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT REAL BLOOD LIFE IN CALIFORNIA ??

IF ITS NOT IN L.A. YOU AINT REAL ......THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .....PIRU ST. IN NEWYORK , OR NHB20s THOSE ARE BLOOD FANS AND GROUPIES

ALL THAT YESTERDAY SHIT IS OVER..IF YOU AINT KEEPIN MADD RONALD HAPPY MONEY WISE .....YOU ARE REJECTED !? ....IF HE CAN MANIPULATE A EASTCOAST DUDE TO KISS HI ASS FROM ACROSS THE STATE MORE POWER TO HIM

THERE IS NO PASSES IN NEWYORK YOU CAN WALK ANYWHERE IN NEWYORK ANY NEIGHBORHOOD

STOP THE MADNESS ITS KIDS HIGHSCHOOL KIDS AND BROKE OLD DUDES WHO ARE LIVING A FANTASY .........LET US KOW WHEN NEWYORK BECOMES A REAL GANGSTATE AND HAVE A HIGH MORTALITY RATE UNTIL THEN .....IM GOIG BACK TO SLEEP!!!!!zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

NEWYORK IS IN A SAD STATE ........NY HAS DIED AND IS OVER RUN BY WANNABEES AND NEWBIES

THE REAL NEWYORK THUGGS ARE GONE OR MATURE OGs THAT KNOW THERES NOTHING IN THOSE STREETS

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 2nd, 2009, 11:56 pm

yu a funny nigga son lol...i give yu that much.

lemme ask yu...how many threads yu posted bout NY bloods bein fake? and correction my nigga, i aint from new york nor do i live in new york. i ain't on here to b rappin' with niggas bout who official and who aint kuz point blank is yu cant speak on shit kuz yu dont even bang so yu know how much about gang culture? yu tellin' niggas watch deez dvds and yu believin everything these niggas say. dey just mad kuz we gettin money and they aint gettin a cut out of it kuz we aint on they hood so we aint puttin money on the books. see the thing is i'm SMM my nigga, we was an independent gang before anything so i'm pushin' that over any blood banner plus we been poppin so how yu figure we aint official lol...like check ya facts up kannon. i dont claim no cali shit nor do i wanna push no cali hood. why would i wanna bang some w/s shit for when i'm on the eastcoast. another thing is fuck would i push some cali hood when i aint from there. what i look like dyin over some street all way on the other coast? oh and the reason i'm on here is to bother niggas like yu in my freetime when im in the crib kuz i aint got shit else better to do hahaha. so peep game, its a Queen Street in Philly rite. if i get on QSB and bring it back to Philly's Queen Street and recruit niggas on QSB...would yu call us fake or real?

since it aint no Piru street in NY and niggas bangin' ru. its a Queen street in philly so what would be ya excuse to call niggas fake dis time fam?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 7th, 2009, 11:38 pm

FAKE IS FAKE BLOODS ARE IN AND FROM LOS ANGELES ......ANYTHING OUTSIDE IS FAKE ....CRIPPIN AND BLEEDIN IS A ....L.A. LIFETSYLE ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THAT CITY IS A IMITATION OF THERE LIFESTYLE !! AND FAKE !!

THATS A PERSONAL WAR TO THERE AREA AND STATE .....BEING A BLOOD AND CRIP IS A FAD THESE DAYS EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT !! ROLE PLAYING AND HAVING A FAKE THUGG FANTASY IS STUPID IN THE 2000 YEARS ITS OVER ....LOL

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 7th, 2009, 11:40 pm

SMM IS FROM THE BRONX SOUNDVIEW BUT YOUR NOT FROM NEWYORK ???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY !!!!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 7th, 2009, 11:47 pm

( by Bundelz187Gang)...>>>>>>>>.......
i dont claim no cali shit nor do i wanna push no cali hood. why would i wanna bang some w/s shit for when i'm on the eastcoast. another thing is fu-- would i push some cali hood when i aint from there. what i look like dyin over some street all way on the other coast? oh and the reason i'm on here is to bother niggas like yu in my freetime when im in the crib kuz i aint got shit else better to do hahaha. so peep game, its a Queen Street in Philly rite. if i get on QSB and bring it back to Philly's Queen Street and recruit niggas on QSB...would yu call us fake or real?

YOUR CLAIMIN BLOOD ON YOUR STATUS - ITS SAYS IT !....THATS CALI SHIT !!
YOU SAY YOUR SMM .......THATS NEWYORK BRONX SHIT !! ....AND THEY CLAIM BLOOD ......NOW !!

AND YOU WERE NOT WITH THEM - SMM- WHEN THEY WERE INDEPENDANT ....WE KNOW THIS ....!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU FROM PHILLY ??

YOUR NOT FROM NEWYORK OR L.A. ....WE KNOW THIS ALREADY !!

SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE A BANGER .......!?!?!? SO BAD !!

SO WHY ARE YOU SO LOST IN TRYING TOBE A BANGER !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 7th, 2009, 11:53 pm

Bundelz187Gang
gang identity: Blood

YOUR LOST AND SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU YOUR NOT A BANGER , YOU WANT TO BE BUT ITS NOT FOR YOU , YOUR FOLLOWING A FAD ......BANGERS ARE MURDERS !! THEY SHOOT AND KILL RIVAL ENEMIES IN L.A. AND CHITOWN.........

YOUR ON A COMPUTER ANSWERING SILLY QUESTIONS OF OTHER TREND HOPPERS THAT WANT TO CLAIM THIS NEW HIPHOP BLOOD AND CRIP FAD !! LEARNING HOW TO THROW UP WRONG SIGNS ....EVEN JIMJONES HAD IT WRONG UNTIL THEY TOLD HIM .!!! ...LOL , HE WAS NOT A BANGER EITHER HE WAS LEARNING AT THE SAME TIME AS HE WAS RAPPIN ,,,.LOL GO ASK AROUND N.Y. A MATTER OF FACT THE WHOLE STATE OF NY HAD BANGIN PROTOCOL WRONG UNTIL L.A. NIGGAZ TOLD WHAT THEY WERE DOING WRONG ...FALSE CLAIMING BLOOD .......THEY JUST NOW STARTEING TO GET IT CORRECT FROM MYSPACE ....LOL

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 7th, 2009, 11:57 pm

ahmeng wrote:
Myself wrote:Has NO ties or conncetion to California or L.A.

nice one i agree with this shit right here i'm from #%@&#%@ NY I'm Asian Empire motha fuckaz my shit my sect

I see alot of bloods out here in queens and broklyn and long island and shit fake they lying dick riders just thinking they gangsta because they got a mouth and know how to say shit. and some of em motha fuckaz tell me they know alot of shit but the shit coming out of their mouth sound like that gang land shit and speaking like #%@&#%@ college nerds. and tell you the truth some bloods in NY is #%@&#%@ pussy. listen bloods think they the shit when they outnumber people but when they see them gun popping and kitchen knives coming out they stay quiet. i aint #%@&#%@ playing this some real shit and you know what this happen many times before and them lil women just bounced.
ITS SAD THESE DAYS THESE GUYS LOOK LIKE CLOWNS WE IN THE FUTURE NOW AND THEY COPYING SOMETHING THATS PRACTICALLY SLOWING DOWN AND LOSING STEAM IN CALIFORNIA

THERE 20 YEAR YEARS TO LATE TO TRY AND CLAIM IT NOW ..........ITS A HIPHOP GHETTO FAD ACROSS THE STATES !

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 8th, 2009, 6:58 am

lol, my nigga keep speakin' on shit he heard from the internet...

SMM been left the UBN homie. please learn ya facts?

and how yu figure its fake if niggas FROM LA move the shit out of LA? its called expanding like whas the point of keepin a gang within a 5 mile radius like b real. my OG from SMM when it was independent so stop that krazy talk lol. as far as claimin' blood go, shit is straight SMM now...the red flags just ain't goin' nowhere das all. niggas lost too many homies to drop that part of the history just like that. common sense!

and yu keep speakin like yu knew me ya whole life and shit, dogg i been already bangin' goin' on my 7th year and im not even 20 yet so how yu figure i'm followin' a fad? i mean i wasnt official blood that whole time but i was ridin' for all my homies since i came out the womb. all the oldheads we knew was all blood, niggas that got booked and came out blood or they went out to NY and got put on the hood. as for me answerin' the questions like i said i do dis shit when i aint got nothin better to do hahaha. yu don't know where i'm from either kuz for all yu know i'm from cali and moved to NY but ain't from NY and dont live there anymore. yu a nut like i respect the fact that yu tryna prove ya point and shit but yu keep throwin' this shit yu read on the internet out there and sayin shit yu have no clue about. how yu gon argue ya point with POTENTIAL facts like yu just sayin shit and hopin its true lol. another example das a lil different doe...so any cheesesteak outside of philly isnt a real cheesesteak? spaghetti not made in italy is fake spaghetti?

just kuz somethin started somewhere dont mean it gotta stay there to be official homie. expand yer mind and stop bein so close minded. yu must think yu some kinda gang intelligence expert kuz yu doin all this research homie...real life and the internet is way different. PLEASE hit me up so we can meet up and i take yu out NY to see whas poppin and watch yu call all the NYB niggas fake and shit lol, not on no homo shit. just yu keep bad mouthin it but i know in person with ONE of them niggas yu wouldnt say that shit. aint no disrespect homie, dis just the internet so dont take it personal ahahaha.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 9th, 2009, 10:46 pm

( by Bundelz187Gang )- and yu keep speakin like yu knew me ya whole life and shit, dogg i been already bangin' goin' on my 7th year and im not even 20 yet so how yu figure i'm followin' a fad? i mean i wasnt official blood that whole time but i was ridin' for all my homies since i came out the womb.

expand yer mind and stop bein so close minded ( by Bundelz187Gang )

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST DUMB ASS WANNABEE , IVE CAME ACROSS ON ANY FORUM OR GANGSITE ....I SWEAR , LOL , OMG A FUCKCKIN CLOWN ..SO YOUNG

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 12th, 2009, 9:06 am

Myself wrote:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST DUMB ASS WANNABEE , IVE CAME ACROSS ON ANY FORUM OR GANGSITE ....I SWEAR , LOL , OMG A FUCKCKIN CLOWN ..SO YOUNG
so yu run around on gangsites lol...what a cool life yu lead.

notice yu didnt have any valid points in ya comeback tho...just a vague ass "oh yu dumb"

LOL thats that elementary skool shit, while we're at it "ya momma"

OOOHHH!!! yu've been dismissed.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 14th, 2009, 12:20 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
Myself wrote:
so yu run around on gangsites lol...what a cool life yu lead.

notice yu didnt have any valid points in ya comeback tho...just a vague ass "oh yu dumb"

LOL thats that elementary skool shit, while we're at it "ya momma"

OOOHHH!!! yu've been dismissed.
THAT IS MY VALID POINT ....YOUR A DUMB ASS WANNABEE !! GO TO SCHOOL GET A LIFE AND A BRAIN

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » June 15th, 2009, 8:03 am

most my eastkoast g'z got edukation sum of yall kant even read or write ova their lol yall dum asses need 2 get off the Blok

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 15th, 2009, 11:57 am

Myself wrote:
THAT IS MY VALID POINT ....YOUR A DUMB ASS WANNABEE !! GO TO SCHOOL GET A LIFE AND A BRAIN
^^my nigga feelin' dumb...

its actually wannabe...with one E lol.

and i graduated class of 08 homeboy, i'd already b in my 2nd year of college if i actually went.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 22nd, 2009, 12:01 am

BBA AND BUNDELZ187 HAS TO BE DUMB AND DUMBER THE MOVIE OF EASTCOAST WANNABEEEEEEE GANGBANGER FAKES
Bundelz187Gang wrote:
Myself wrote:
^^my nigga feelin' dumb...

its actually wannabe...with one E lol.

and i graduated class of 08 homeboy, i'd already b in my 2nd year of college if i actually went.
THIS IS COMING FROM A EASTCOAST WANNABEEEEEEEEEE GANGBANGER

WHO SPELLS BUNDLES....AS BUNDELZ !!! ....A TRUE CLOWN !! ...HOW DID YOU GRADUATE !? .....AND THAT WAS LAST YEAR ....LOL ....AND YOU SAID SECOND YEAR OF COLLEGE ....LOL !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

SON DONT BE A BANGER YOUR GOING TO GET KILLED OR LIFE ,,,,YOUR STUPID !!

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 22nd, 2009, 1:25 pm

Myself wrote:
THIS IS COMING FROM A EASTCOAST WANNABEEEEEEEEEE GANGBANGER

WHO SPELLS BUNDLES....AS BUNDELZ !!! ....A TRUE CLOWN !! ...HOW DID YOU GRADUATE !? .....AND THAT WAS LAST YEAR ....LOL ....AND YOU SAID SECOND YEAR OF COLLEGE ....LOL !!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

SON DONT BE A BANGER YOUR GOING TO GET KILLED OR LIFE ,,,,YOUR STUPID !!
lol i mite b a wannabe but at least i dont sit around postin' threads of why eastcoast bloods are fake and 300 reasons why. yu must study east and westcoast bangin but yu dont even bang? loser dude. obviously my bundelz is on purpose my nigga like its common sense? i graduated by going to school and passing? the same way people with brains do lol.

and doggie i woulda started college in june of 08 and now its bouta b july of 09...2nd year my nigga.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 14th, 2009, 9:52 pm

i kinda agree with myself....just not his delivery
hey bundlez.....187 aint a penal code outside of cali.....so if you never been there youre a fake

but i been to ny enough times to know it aint soft.....but ny tries acting like they got killers hangin on every corner......la takes the title for that

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » July 14th, 2009, 9:57 pm

i doubt a la crip/blood will hop a plane to ny....find some random black neighborhood and put a few fools on and give them permission to put other fools on and claim his shit then hop a plane back to la never to be heard from again but be part of the "history/legend" lol

the only real crip i ever heard of moving to ny was ice t and i dont think he started rollin 60 or whatever hood he was in out there......and i doubt he would even aknowledge or give credibility to the 60s out there

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » July 15th, 2009, 8:54 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
andrew wrote:i doubt a la crip/blood will hop a plane to ny....find some random black neighborhood and put a few fools on and give them permission to put other fools on and claim his shit then hop a plane back to la never to be heard from again but be part of the "history/legend" lol

the only real crip i ever heard of moving to ny was ice t and i dont think he started rollin 60 or whatever hood he was in out there......and i doubt he would even aknowledge or give credibility to the 60s out there

I remember seeing something about some Inglewood dudes "influenced" the Double I bloods in newark, NJ. But thats besides the point because this real or fake ish is outta hand. Im tired of seeing niggaz on here talking bout they gang bangers. So "active" gang bangers are in forums and discussions now? HaHaHa I doubt it so lets just fall back and be ez. We know whats really going on. Think about it, technically therer are more knock off bloods and crips across the world then there are real ones. Life goes on and for those saying ni GGaz flew out east and put nigg az on is some lame stuff too!! To top it off some are naming their gang after hoods in CaLi. You in Jersey talkin about you a Athens Park Blood. What?!? So you represent Athens Park from the east coast? This is the new generation of "wanstaz" wannabe gangsters. Myself seem a lil offended about the spread but what can you do? But I guess it is offensive to those who lost friends and family to gang violence. You wankstaz is mocking a lot of pain.

Come on this generation made mo'hawks and skinny jeans poppin and listen to Soulja Boy sing a song with the same phrase over and over. You cant take these niggaz serious.
hip hop made it the "in thing" to be a crip or a blood. thats not the case in los angeles but it is the case everywhere else because the folks who dont live in los angeles will never know whta a real crip/blood will ever be like, or how real crip/blood gangs are. all these other people are doing it because of hip hop. all their favorites are doing it lol.....jim jones, lil wayne, juelz, the game, nipsey(they jus started getting into his shit and if you notice theirs more crips hanging out on youtube now).

these fools are probably all crack babies and to dumb to realize that they look like idiots.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » July 20th, 2009, 2:04 am

OG MACK IS ONE ... A FUCKIN IDIOT HE STARTED THE WORLDS BIGGEST FAKE BLOODS A COUPLE OF STATES DEEP BEFORE HE GOT EXPOSED AND EVERYBODY STARTED SWITCHIN TO FAKE L.A. SETS.

HE SHOULD HAVE MADE THE IDIOTS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS !!