An old friend of mine got locked up for murder..

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

An old friend of mine got locked up for murder..

Unread post by A Ghost » March 24th, 2009, 7:57 pm

I was at work the other day and word spread that someone got shot and killed a few blocks away so after I clocked out I grabbed my camera and took some shots of the scene:

then someone I know texted me a pic of the body they found laying in the backyard but I wont post it because I dont wanna disrespect dudes family.

And THEN I found out that it was an old friend of mine from back in middle and high school that killed him:

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/Man_charge ... r_20090322

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: An old friend of mine got locked up for murder..

Unread post by A Ghost » March 24th, 2009, 7:58 pm

He was one of them types of dudes that never cared about anything...

SMH The biggest tragedy is that now 2 lives have been lost in this whole situation...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 11th, 2009, 12:05 pm

hen someone I know texted me a pic of the body they found laying in the backyard
if i found out you were going around taking pictures of me and my neighbourhood, id send you that picture and say your next if you dont mind your own business lol

i had a friend kill someone but you didnt see me posting his name, and picture on the internet

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » May 12th, 2009, 11:58 pm

wiskey shut the fuck up.....

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 5:42 am

Lol, its true...

dont flame bait me, if you wanna chat come to the race and ethnicity section or message me

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 13th, 2009, 6:31 am

and i don't use the use the unfortunate happening's of my own friends as a way to show off how tough iam and how credible iam... If you read between the lines, that what you will see.

Cause who else would view a drug crackdown as overkill??? Probably only an idiot, or someone who is not getting no more homie discount's

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » July 6th, 2009, 10:02 am

whiskeyjack wrote:and i don't use the use the unfortunate happening's of my own friends as a way to show off how tough iam and how credible iam... If you read between the lines, that what you will see.

Cause who else would view a drug crackdown as overkill??? Probably only an idiot, or someone who is not getting no more homie discount's
Aint no one trying to show how "tough" they are Im just creating a thread to vent feelings. You dont know how things operate out here, and Ive seen the posts you've been making. Don't come at me like Im stupid because Im not.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”