shotgun crips in N.Y????

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

shotgun crips in N.Y????

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 8th, 2004, 2:58 pm

ay i was at dis corner store down here an i had the tru flag in front,u know u know out in front on the left of course...so i walk in the store an dis ca t come up 2 me like "yo wats crackin,u loc"i look at up an say yea nigga wats happnin,we was likewat sett,so i let it cee knownan he was like" o well yea cousin im shotgun...he said some otha shit i don't remember...but any way he tried 2 peice me off an he said,"i dont knoew how niggas do it in cali,so he showed me his stack an i was like coo nigga,but i anit really too coo with ny bangeres down here cuz it too many claimin dis an that....it some cats down not too far from where i am say dey NTG,wateva that is,but dey be roccin the red,i came up 2 dem cats with my niggas from here that dont bang...an dem ntg cats was like "naw son we dont bang out down here,but its some spanish cats from down here that be claimin folk gd,so dey be beefin with dem,ntg say dey got respect 4 la g's,i had to approch des cats cuz i didnt expect nobody to be doin that down here,it was kinda funny....i anit bangin down here.....naw fuck des dumb cats,but anyway....do anybody know if that nigga was 4real,shotgun in newyork..

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: shotgun crips in N.Y????

Unread post by Q » September 9th, 2004, 11:06 am

deres mad shotguns in ny

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: shotgun crips in N.Y????

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » November 18th, 2004, 2:33 pm

I don't he could be from Shot Gun then he might not but I'm not go say yeah or no. Cause I'm not NY.

kased

Unread post by kased » January 22nd, 2006, 4:11 am

i kno som niggas in the bronx that claim shotgun mafia gangsta mafia trip c set crip...iono if they real as far as cali niggas is concerned but as far as puttin in work they real

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 22nd, 2006, 8:30 am

I met a couple of em in the West Indian parade a couple of years ago.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 23rd, 2006, 7:52 am

kased wrote:i kno som niggas in the bronx that claim shotgun mafia gangsta mafia trip c set crip...iono if they real as far as cali niggas is concerned but as far as puttin in work they real

man i ant neva heard of that cuz sound like 3 sets in 1 fam in the bx? where?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2006, 4:41 pm

[quote="yung_k"][quote="kased"]i kno som niggas in the bronx that claim shotgun mafia gangsta mafia trip c set crip...iono if they real as far as cali niggas is concerned but as far as puttin in work they real[/quote]

man i ant neva heard of that because sound like 3 sets in 1 fam in the bx? where?[/quote]

right lol...niggahs be on here stretching & exxagerating on the truth on wus really goes down in the streets if you catch a shotgun in ny(if you do)..them niggahs be hollaring out 823 shotgun crip...when you see a nigguh reppin gardena shotgun crip..cut the crap

kased

Unread post by kased » January 23rd, 2006, 11:13 pm

well i hurd mos dem went up to atlanta, also i kno som niggas that claim atlantic drive whoride crip or som shit like that, on the east coast tho there so many sets that dont have shit like cali like names of there blocks n shit

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » January 24th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Not for Nothing, Like A year ago I met a Grown stoccy cat banging Gardena Shotgun Crip. He must've been like in his mid 20's Out here in the bronx. The Loc was dressed up in all Green.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 24th, 2006, 10:30 pm

i know they got some shotguns on beach av in parchester they just stright shotguns i know there a set in bk flatbush who bang duece shotgun (123sgc)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2006, 12:32 am

[quote="yung_k"]i know they got some shotguns on beach av in parchester they just stright shotguns i know there a set in bk flatbush who bang duece shotgun (123sgc)[/quote]

i know of the niggahs from beach ave who repped shotgun..them niggahs relocated...but to blue caddy 167 i never seen or heard of no crips in bx who repped gardena shotgun & if they those who repped shotgun sets didnt even know green or kaki was they colors

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2006, 8:39 am

NAH HOME NO SHOTGUNS CLAIM 823, SGC MEANS SALLY GANGSTA CRIP IN SALLY MATTHEWS HOUSE IN B-VILLE AKA CRIP CITY ITS 823 SGC.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2006, 1:29 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]NAH HOME NO SHOTGUNS CLAIM 823, SGC MEANS SALLY GANGSTA CRIP IN SALLY MATTHEWS HOUSE IN B-VILLE AKA CRIP CITY ITS 823 SGC.[/quote]

you serious? i ran into a niggah from bk who used to holla out 823 shotgun crip ...guess he was a imposter then..i never knew the sallys was under 8 duece tray...nigguhs always used to holla out sally gangsta crip only

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 26th, 2006, 9:35 am

ONLY SHOTGUN I MET LIVEWS IN BUSHWICC SOME PR CATS, YES SALLYEYS RIDER UNDER 823.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 28th, 2006, 11:08 am

Qdawg wrote:
yung_k wrote:
kased wrote:i kno som niggas in the bronx that claim shotgun mafia gangsta mafia trip c set crip...iono if they real as far as cali niggas is concerned but as far as puttin in work they real

man i ant neva heard of that because sound like 3 sets in 1 fam in the bx? where?

right lol...niggahs be on here stretching & exxagerating on the truth on wus really goes down in the streets if you catch a shotgun in ny(if you do)..them niggahs be hollaring out 823 shotgun crip...when you see a nigguh reppin gardena shotgun crip..cut the crap

homie u jus said completely 2 different sets. 823 shotgun? lol. naw homie its sgc i know plenty of shotguns in queens and ran across more and not 1 claim no next shit like that

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 28th, 2006, 10:00 pm

you mean homeboy from bk said that...thats what he said eight duece tray shotgun crip

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”