Most Violent PROJECTS in NYC

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 1:01 am

ok dog i dont know what im talking about you win...i must of been chilling in another baisley projects in south side

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 18th, 2006, 1:01 am

Qdawg wrote:rochdale villiage/baisley pjs/august martin high school all used to have gun clappin crip around there now weather the sets changed from 1 loc set to another then thats the set that rock over there..& all south side crips dont communicate i know ace duece trays niggahs from around st albans park on merrick that dont communicate with niggahs on the other side of merrick around ya neck of the woods...& i said foch & guy brewer(where baisley projects is located) is where niggahs chilled flamed..baisley aint that big my niggah you cross the street on guy brewer the projects there are cedar manor houses that might be the part you talking about where bloods be
I KNOW G STONES THAT TURNED FROM GCC AND ST. ALBANS PARK WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT SOUTHSIDE CRIPPIN CUZ THATS NOT SOUTHSIDE

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 1:02 am

st albans park is south jamaica..its right up the block from a.t towers which im sure last time i checked was south side

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 18th, 2006, 1:04 am

Qdawg wrote:rochdale villiage/baisley pjs/august martin high school all used to have gun clappin crip around there now weather the sets changed from 1 loc set to another then thats the set that rock over there..& all south side crips dont communicate i know ace duece trays niggahs from around st albans park on merrick that dont communicate with niggahs on the other side of merrick around ya neck of the woods...& i said foch & guy brewer(where baisley projects is located) is where niggahs chilled flamed..baisley aint that big my niggah you cross the street on guy brewer the projects there are cedar manor houses that might be the part you talking about where bloods be
I KNOW G STONES THAT TURNED FROM GCC AND ST. ALBANS PARK WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT SOUTHSIDE CRIPPIN CUZ THATS NOT SOUTHSIDE. IF U AINT CRIP FROM MY HOOD WE DONT FUCC with U ANYWAY SO IT REALLY DONT MATTER WE EBK. EVERYBODY KILLA TRIPPED ON A FEW SETS THAT CAME THRU THE HOOD LIKE GRAPES , SHOTGUNS, HOOVERS, EVEN A TREY TO NAME A FEW BUT DAS JUS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT SEEM LIKE THEY WAS CRIPPIN CORRECTLY

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » January 18th, 2006, 1:08 am

Qdawg wrote:st albans park is south jamaica..its right up the block from a.t towers which im sure last time i checked was south side
SOUTHSIDE BASICALLY ENDS AROUND GUY R BREWER NOT ALL THE WAY TO MERRICK ITS JUST CLOSE

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 1:08 am

i hear you...when grapes came to ya neighborhood to set trip where was they coming from?..& i seen on a old post about you saying vicelords being in south jamaica ..where is this?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 1:10 am

merrick & linden is like the end part of south side..when you pass the alien christian school you officially in st albans...when you going down liberty ave & pass merrick your in pov city(brick town)..then hollis...merrick is like the ending part

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2006, 1:11 am

allen christian school*

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 19th, 2006, 10:29 am

HOMIE DAWG MY SET W/S ETG IS FRUM SOUTHSIDE THERE IS NO LOCS IN THE BAISELEY HOUSES ARE THE LOCS THERE EITHER GO TO AUGUST MARTING MOSTLY 55 NHC AND 111 PBC OR DONT LIVE THERE IN MY SET USED TO HOLD MEETINGS IN BAISLEY PARK CACC IN THE DAY BUT ALOT OF HOMIES MOVED, TRUST ME IF U WANT TO C SOME REAL CRIPS GO TO SOUTH ROAD AND SUPTHIN OR LINDEN OR EVEN ROCKAWAY AND 140 TH ST AND TRUST ME HOMIES IS THERE AND AINT HARD TO RECOGNIZE, TRAYS IS ALL OVER QUEENS AND BK.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2006, 2:16 pm

there are locs in baisley i seen these niggahs face to face..weather them niggahs dont rag or nothing they just be flamed up..they g stone though niggahs said this out they own mouth

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2006, 2:23 pm

i never heard/seen or had any niggah around that part tell me about west/side piru or anything being in baisley..like i said in the other post you might catch some young niggahs claiming gkb(maybe some older niggahs to that just got out of jail) but thats about it...most of them dropped gkb to join m.o.b (money over bxtches -with the money flags) around guy brewer..& your right about locs on supthin i said that in a previously post...i used to see niggahs out deep all down linden raggin around the chicken spot & bar-be-que shack

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 20th, 2006, 10:24 am

U MITE HAVE SEEN ME OVER THERE THAT AINT MY HOOD WHERE I STAY BUT MY SET IS ESTABLISHED THERE SO IM OVER THERE OFTEN.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 22nd, 2006, 5:18 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]U MITE HAVE SEEN ME OVER THERE THAT AINT MY HOOD WHERE I STAY BUT MY SET IS ESTABLISHED THERE SO IM OVER THERE OFTEN.[/quote]

ay bgmloco you was outside the club around farmers/rockaway last night with them crip niggahs?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 23rd, 2006, 8:33 am

NAH I RARELY FUCC with CLUB A BUT PROLLY WAS SOME HOMIES.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2006, 4:37 pm

na niggahs wasnt in the club niggahs was about 10-15 deep outside the club freezing looking like dics

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2006, 8:46 am

I WENT TO THAT CLUB ONCE MAD BROADS IS THERE BUT IF I AINT "GOOD" IM NOT GOING.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2006, 1:32 pm

it definitely do@be hella chicks

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: PROJECTS

Unread post by Qdawg » June 9th, 2006, 10:45 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]WHAT ARE THE MOST VIOLENT PJ'S IN NYC HERE'S MY LIST

CYPRESS HILLS PJ'S ( MY HOOD WAS THE WORST IN NYC BUT FELL OFF EVERYONE LOCKED UP STILL BAD)ETG HOOD
MARCUS GARVEY VILLAGE-LOCS
BROWNSVILLE HOUSES-BLOODS
TILDEN HOUSES-BLOODS
ALBANY HOUSES-BLOODS
VANDEVEER HOUSES-ETG HOOD
KINGSBORUGH HOUSES- ETG HOOD
BAISELY HOUSES- BLOOD AND CRIP HOOD[/quote]

see even you realize that baisley has locs...im not saying its no bloods but when the other Q said it was pirus was there it was funny.i know of gkb being there & thats it,but after all you do have 2 sides of baisley projects,projects on both sides of guy brew..maybe he meant the side going toward rockaway blvd...the side i was referring to was the other side of guy brewer going down foch towards merrick by the gas station....& why when people from eny,brooklyn speak about crews they only talk about bloods?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 12th, 2006, 2:03 pm

YEA I NEVER SEEN A LOC THERE THEY MUST CE NEW.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 13th, 2006, 10:41 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]YEA I NEVER SEEN A LOC THERE THEY MUST be NEW.[/quote]

i dont know but these same niggahs was around since like 02,niggahs be flamed up but really be or so called "crip"...caught 1 of my lil mans slippin a minute ago....but wus sup with east new york?you mention crips alot but alotta heads from here always mention blood? when i come threw i dont see nobody outside & the houses they reconstructed looks nice i see some young knuckleheads try to tag up the area though

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 14th, 2006, 6:46 pm

NAH HOMIE U GOT IT TWISTED ENY IS 80% RED, AND 20% BLUE, MOST OF THE LOCS IS ON MY SIDE, U GOT, KWISS, PVC, W/S ETG, 83 KGC, OGC, 823 SGC, 823 GC, YA DIG AND THE OTHER LOC PARTS OF ENY IS LIKE NEW LOTS AND MALTA NEAR the L TRAIN, BESIDES THOSE SPOTS EVERYWHERE ELSE IS RED, AND OH YEA I FORGOT NEAR FULTON AND LIKE CLEVELAND ON the J LINE IS SUM LOCS BUT WE ARE VERY VERY OUTNUMBERED, AND DON'T GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER AT THAT.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 14th, 2006, 9:09 pm

i know that i was saying that from the 1st post(why do bk heads when talking about eny always speak only on bloods in that hood)...the cribs around there is mad nice though ,but i hit up miller,van sicilen, linden bully & see niggahs try to hit up the walls

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 15th, 2006, 9:43 am

BG MLOCO wrote:NAH HOMIE U GOT IT TWISTED ENY IS 80% RED, AND 20% BLUE, MOST OF THE LOCS IS ON MY SIDE, U GOT, KWISS, PVC, W/S ETG, 83 KGC, OGC, 823 SGC, 823 GC, YA DIG AND THE OTHER LOC PARTS OF ENY IS LIKE NEW LOTS AND MALTA NEAR the L TRAIN, BESIDES THOSE SPOTS EVERYWHERE ELSE IS RED, AND OH YEA I FORGOT NEAR FULTON AND LIKE CLEVELAND ON the J LINE IS SUM LOCS BUT WE ARE VERY VERY OUTNUMBERED, AND DON'T GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER AT THAT.

whats pvc?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » June 15th, 2006, 12:10 pm

Park Village Crips (a Compton project gang) but may stand for something else in NYC

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 15th, 2006, 6:17 pm

what about hells kitchen PJs?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 17th, 2006, 5:59 pm

to q pine valley gangster crip, a small sub-set pf etg blue-steel, they was active cacc in the day like from 99 til 02 most of them are locced up now.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » June 30th, 2006, 1:21 am

so what about the glenwood projects?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 1st, 2006, 10:30 am

afakasi wrote:so what about the glenwood projects?

from what i know blood is in there. but crip is around it. only set that i know is in there is kc-1(es kitchen crip) but the r60hoodstas and g stones live rite around it.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 1st, 2006, 1:45 pm

ITS ALOT OF KC-1 AND G-STONES AND RIGHT BEHIND GLENWOOD IS UTICA AV WHICH IS ALOT OF 83KGC, THE BLOODS IN GLENWOOD ARE NOT ACTIVE AT ALL.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 2nd, 2006, 12:29 pm

That part of Utica Avenue is all stores and car dealerships. Aint no homes over there except on Kings Highway, which are mostly owned by white people. In my opinion, nothin is poppin off in Glenwood. That projects is wack to me.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 2nd, 2006, 7:06 pm

YEA ITS SOME FEMALES IN THERE BUT ITS A QUIET ASS HOOD SUM STUFF GO DOWN BUT MOST OF IT IS CAUSED BY SOUTH SHORE STUDENTS( I WAS ONE OF THOSE back IN THE DAYS LOL)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 14th, 2006, 2:53 am

couple more hoods thats known for getting it in:

shouts to merrick projects-109th ave & merrick bully(south side,jamaica) dont know if merrick mob is active anymore

pov-city brick houses(aka bricktown) -liberty ave ,liberty park area

rosedale ave in soundview - bronxdale projects