O.G Mack

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

O.G Mack

Unread post by FatHead » December 5th, 2004, 4:37 pm

Whats the deal with homeboy. Whats his story on brining Blood to the eastcoast.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: O.G Mack

Unread post by DiaBo » February 2nd, 2005, 2:45 pm

Is o.g mack from l.a?

I heard some bloods don't give him much respect that give much respect to o.g tye is this true?

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » February 3rd, 2005, 6:55 am

Man I was really thinkin about startin the same thread, you beat me to it....aNYWAYS, I think he became a blood in a NY prison cause he was locked up with someone from Cali..

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » February 15th, 2005, 10:10 pm

he aint shit from what T-Bone both of them said

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 7th, 2005, 2:12 pm

OG MacK is a real nigga, T Bone some dirt bomb kat who got into a riff with 183 back in the day - OG Tye was real and died in struggle in the name of Blood and my nigga Big HOmie was the first one to make moves when Tye left us - if it wasnt for OG MacK the UNB wouldnt B what it was today and I stand by my nigga till the end and thats word to everything

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 7th, 2005, 2:43 pm

ever since 2003 niggas beenn actin like my nigga Homie is food - UBN kats up high know the truth . my nigga took 50 years smiling and its always the young niggas talking shit - u holla at OG 59 Brim, Shaheem, or Titi who went down with the God - all these kats talkin greasy like the OG is food and all that need to talk to some real OGs in tremont

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 9th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Didnt Shaquille want to get at the ni99a Mack though?

I was upset at Mack when he left Billy Bad Ass, and ran with Donald G. By that time, I think Dead Eye was on some other shit where he wasnt really fuckin with the set no more as far as running it. Thats when NTG took a down fall kuz no one was running the set as far as i know. But as to Mack, I heard he snitched and gave the feds all the kodes and shit.

UBN took a big hit with NTG beefin with GKB, SMM in Brooklyn got smashed and then the shit with VGB. For a second, I was like wha the f... is going on. Before that, we lived in the glory days.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 12th, 2005, 3:49 pm

purplecityhello wrote:ever since 2003 niggas beenn actin like my nigga Homie is food - UBN kats up high know the truth . my nigga took 50 years smiling and its always the young niggas talking shit - u holla at OG 59 Brim, Shaheem, or Titi who went down with the God - all these kats talkin greasy like the OG is food and all that need to talk to some real OGs in tremont
If you an O/G why would hide your face in the Magazine your already on GANG FILES and Niggas from your blocc should know who the fucc you are. One QUESTION does any of his homiez go "C" him or is in P.C. if you know he's a O/B post a letter or something that he has sent you or anyone from the BET or a visitor pass from his BET.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 12th, 2005, 3:52 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:ever since 2003 niggas beenn actin like my nigga Homie is food - UBN kats up high know the truth . my nigga took 50 years smiling and its always the young niggas talking shit - u holla at OG 59 Brim, Shaheem, or Titi who went down with the God - all these kats talkin greasy like the OG is food and all that need to talk to some real OGs in tremont
If you an O/G why would hide your face in the Magazine your already on GANG FILES and Niggas from your blocc should know who the fucc you are. One QUESTION does any of his homiez go "C" him or is in P.C. if you know he's a O/B post a letter or something that he has sent you or anyone from the BET or a visitor pass from his BET.
Hes in the FEDS - he dont see population homie - special agents is the ones who knocked everyone in 02 - not jake

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 12th, 2005, 7:52 pm

when t rodgers was tryin to get in contact with mack, mack kept hiding trying to avoid him why was the reason for that then

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 12th, 2005, 8:37 pm

He didn't want to face the TRUE.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 13th, 2005, 3:47 am

and what was the truth that t rodgers was trying to tell mack?

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 13th, 2005, 7:31 am

looney wrote:and what was the truth that t rodgers was trying to tell mack?
Mack had T's name all up in the history. Thats why East Koast Bloods know abotut T but dont know about the others. The history made it seem like T started Blood.

T kame to NY in 2002. Offered to meet Mack. Mack aint want to meet him. From what I heard Mack said "Fuck T. Rodgers!" Its OK, some NTG'z still kame out and showed they love.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 13th, 2005, 8:31 am

zip3ace wrote:
Mack had T's name all up in the history. Thats why East Koast Bloods know abotut T but dont know about the others. The history made it seem like T started Blood.

T kame to NY in 2002. Offered to meet Mack. Mack aint want to meet him. From what I heard Mack said "fu-- T. Rodgers!" Its OK, some NTG'z still kame out and showed they love.
OG MacK was going thru litigation at the time, and if you want to hear the real truth about NTG and the history of the history (because i was there) just PM homie - i already put one homie down

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 13th, 2005, 11:42 am

purplecityhello wrote:
zip3ace wrote:

T kame to NY in 2002. Offered to meet Mack. Mack aint want to meet him. From what I heard Mack said "fu-- T. Rodgers!" Its OK, some NTG'z still kame out and showed they love.
OG MacK was going thru litigation at the time, and if you want to hear the real truth about NTG and the history of the history (because i was there) just PM homie - i already put one homie down
Yea. In the Feds magazine he said got no respekt for Mack. and some shit how he misleading niggas, i forgot but T Rodgers said he dont respekt MacK

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 13th, 2005, 11:50 am

he said he dont respect OG macK for the simple fact of him bringin Bloods to NY and glorifying the negative aspects without none of the ideology. he also talked about it on the FEDS DVD. He never said OG MacK was fake, he said the nigga was wrong for all the negative shit he tried to make Blood represent

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 13th, 2005, 2:13 pm

If Mack was on the street's right now could he go to WATER FRONT PIRU hood in Wilmington,or SCOTTSDALE PIRU in Carson,or FRIUT TOWN PIRU in Compton,BOUNTY HUNTER BLOODS in Watts,or INGLEWOOD FAMILY in INGLEWOOD,or SWAN HOOD in L.A. can he visit the BISHOP's,can he go hang out in SKYLINE PIRU hoods.
And get respect??? One question has he ever been to the WEST COAST.
Or was he accepted with that 031 beat in or that when you get jumped in and show blood the jump in is over???
Hey out of the ballpark would "SUGE" KNIGHT call him a O/G.
That's a joke "SUGE" has his own problem with acceptence.
Can't write no more right now a BEER is calling me.
As the other O/G BLOOD ??? From the East Coast would say HOLLA HOLLA

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 13th, 2005, 2:29 pm

I kant speak for him personally But in im the West alot with my Business and niggas show me love allways - of kourse theres hatin ass niggas in Kali too But thats everywhere - I kall Harlem home of the haters - so i kant speak on OG MacK Bkuz i know him But im not him - i can speak on me and ive never Been kalled a fake Blood By niggas on the West - MidWest-Dirty South - Or N E where Between

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 13th, 2005, 2:32 pm

and as far as him going to the West - kould just N E west koast Blood kome thru Polo Grounds wildin out and poppin this and that? kould N E nigga for that matter? From what niggas on HERE say - west koast Bloods dont respekt NY niggas - But from what ive SEEN niggas aint the haters ya put em out to B.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 14th, 2005, 10:24 am

they aint all haters, im sure some do respekt NY Bloods. But i've Been ton Kali too kause i got relatives there, i've Been to Inglewood, Carson, San Deigo, and Oakland. (i also went to Reeseda or some shit for a few and briefly went to the Paincoma Pirus hood, which i think is klose by to Reeseda). i lived there for awhile for a year then a few visits back and forth. im from NY-NJ, i got love for the West But i aint klaiming it hard. For the expierence i've Been there, some niggas hate, some niggas dont even know there is Bloods in NY, and some dont kare. But i've Been around UBN Bloods, Ny Pirus, and Kali Bloods and few Asian Gangs. i know for a fakt that shit is done way different in the West then it is on the East. its probably different everywhere. But there was a lot hating on UBN who knew about UBN. kause they heard was behind all the kodes and History behing the UBN. i have a UBN kode Book and history. i dont memorize that shit now do i, but my homie who was beefin with a UBN set fucked up the nigga and stole his Book. i read it and a lot of it is BS in my opinion, kause they give a lot of kredit to T. Rodgers for kreating the Bloods, and there's a lot of shit in there like the Oath, the answers to all the questions that a UBN Blood may ask u to see if u real. But why do niggas have to memorize all that shit? i know my history of what the OGs told me and thats what i go By. But we have oaths or nothing. But i think West Coast kats hate bekause of the simple fakt a lot of the UBN history is misleading. and these West Coast kats know the real history kause it started there.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 14th, 2005, 10:26 am

*i dont memorize that shit nor do i want to,

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 10:34 am

i can give you the history on the history - i really dont wanna put that up on here but just hit me on aol when u on kid

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 14th, 2005, 2:51 pm

Preach!!!Preach!!! I'm B.A.R on the Left Coast. I have Blood's and Crip's out here on the Right Coast telling me the MYTH's and unheard of S--t. They tell me I'm not real cause I don't know why King David jump off the cliff. Or that blood myth about a O/G going inside a house and murdering about 231 Crip's at one time with a Sling-shot and Windex in a spray bottle.
This East Coast banging started off of that Banging In Little Rocc.
I'm Joking off them stories but that what basically it's based on.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 2:57 pm

Nah actually its an mixture of Chitown knowledge and BPS from KALI knowledge and one of the first Bloods to organize in NY were stones of various sets and T rodgers wasnt feeling OG MacK who was BPS - GET IT RIGHT starting a set going off the BPS KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT HIS WORD AND KALLING IT BY ANUTHA NAME BECAUSE HE DIDNT REPRESENT IT RIGHT _ YA NEED TO KUM KORRECT WITH THE STORIES AND ALL THAT, U QUOTIN SHIT SOME HOMIE TOLD YOUR HOMIE WHO wAS TOLD BY ANUTHA HOMIE - I WAS THERE AND IM STILL HERE. HOLLA AT ME IF U TRYNA BETTER YOUR UNDERSTANDING INSTEAD OF HATING ON SOMETHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » April 14th, 2005, 3:12 pm

Only history I need is the WORLD ON WHEEL's.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 14th, 2005, 4:04 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Nah actually its an mixture of Chitown knowledge and BPS from KALI knowledge and one of the first Bloods to organize in NY were stones of various sets and T rodgers wasnt feeling OG MacK who was BPS - GET IT RIGHT starting a set going off the BPS KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT HIS WORD AND KALLING IT BY ANUTHA NAME BECAUSE HE DIDNT REPRESENT IT RIGHT _ YA NEED TO KUM KORRECT WITH THE STORIES AND ALL THAT, U QUOTIN SHIT SOME HOMIE TOLD YOUR HOMIE WHO wAS TOLD BY ANUTHA HOMIE - I WAS THERE AND IM STILL HERE. HOLLA AT ME IF U TRYNA BETTER YOUR UNDERSTANDING INSTEAD OF HATING ON SOMETHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
no disrespekt, i read the Book nigga. and its say qoute by quote "moreless T. Rodgers started Bloods". some sets have different knowledge. it might not B your hood knowledge But its UBN. i heard that in some plases GKB is food bekause they spittin the wrong knowledge. But i have the Book somewhere and i remember reading th at shit.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 14th, 2005, 4:08 pm

and Plus it said that East Coast Bloods sets met up with West Coast Bloods sets to kreate the United Blood Nation. there was no meeting to my knowledge. i doubt a meeting ever took plase. if there was a meeting why dont any W/S Blood set reps UBN. If u from Killafornia and rep UBN tell me im wrong. No West Coast Blood set reps UBN. so thats misleading information right there. That's why alot of W/S Bloods Beef with E/S Bloods in NY.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 14th, 2005, 4:14 pm

well moreless what people say and feel. I do my NTG/HGB thing - i doubt N E body kome thru and try to violate on that - niggas in NY who is worth knowing all know where I stand when it komes to Big Homie and i still walk the streets comfortably - never been kalled food, and i get respekt like an OG where ever i stand . niggas gonna hate then i let them hate But this thing is Bigger and i put in on my life that no lil piss ass niggas is gonna step

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » April 14th, 2005, 4:41 pm

purplecityhello wrote:well moreless what people say and feel. I do my NTG/HGB thing - i doubt N E body kome thru and try to violate on that - niggas in NY who is worth knowing all know where I stand when it komes to Big Homie and i still walk the streets comfortably - never been kalled food, and i get respekt like an OG where ever i stand . niggas gonna hate then i let them hate But this thing is Bigger and i put in on my life that no lil piss ass niggas is gonna step
i aint hating nigga. i dont kome out of disrespekt, just as what i know and what i've learned nigga. i aint kallin UBN food or nothing. i know about UBN, i got homies who is UBN. i respekt them niggas. they as gangsta as any set in the U.S. they doing the damn thang. i aint diskrediting them or nothing nigga. Just telling it how it is. i was Born and raised in the East. and all them UBN kats Bang that Red hard as fu-cK like the West do. shit is just done differently in the different koast.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 15th, 2005, 8:11 am

purplecityhello wrote:Nah actually its an mixture of Chitown knowledge and BPS from KALI knowledge and one of the first Bloods to organize in NY were stones of various sets and T rodgers wasnt feeling OG MacK who was BPS - GET IT RIGHT starting a set going off the BPS KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT HIS WORD AND KALLING IT BY ANUTHA NAME BECAUSE HE DIDNT REPRESENT IT RIGHT _ YA NEED TO KUM KORRECT WITH THE STORIES AND ALL THAT, U QUOTIN SHIT SOME HOMIE TOLD YOUR HOMIE WHO wAS TOLD BY ANUTHA HOMIE - I WAS THERE AND IM STILL HERE. HOLLA AT ME IF U TRYNA BETTER YOUR UNDERSTANDING INSTEAD OF HATING ON SOMETHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

So u saying Mack was BPS?

I heard the ni99az was klaiming Miller... Orange Kounty Miller Gangsta Bloods or something like that.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 15th, 2005, 8:20 am

And I dont really want u to spit the history over the net... kuz they can get it off of AOL too if u dont know. For the most part, I know the history of both NY Bloods and Kali Bloods. But if yall wanna discuss something, I rather just b Up at a byline instead. My personal feeling is that East Koast Bloods dont like West Koast Bloods... im talking about in NY only. NTG ni99az on the Island smashed on a few of my homies who were P Stones. I think OG'z especially dont like west koast sets kuz the east koast been putting it down since Day 1 and I guess they feel like the West Koast sets are koming in after the fact... when ni99az done laid it down already.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 28th, 2005, 6:37 pm

and thats word to Blood homie^^^ i aint know they had the history typed up on the web and shit -- i aint seen it