Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Lettaz » May 13th, 2004, 2:37 am

Yo big M Loc U said u from Cypress Pj's right ??? Whats up with the nigga Uncle Murda???..

For all yall that dont know Uncle Murda is Rapper from Cypress Projects in East New York....This nigga be mentioning Bloods & Crips...He spit that straight up HARD SHIT....Nigga said "We dont give a fuck if Saddamn drop bombs in here/ILL BANG YOU just cuz my MOMS AINT HERE/"....and whats funny to me is...I know this nigga from Dc back in the day...Nigga said the same shit...Not in rhyming form...His moms passed and dis nigga would spaz about anything...He wuz banging niggas left and right...

cracc off 386
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cracc off 386 » May 20th, 2004, 8:26 am

yo they got a hoover street right by queens central booking....

smokeridah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokeridah » May 28th, 2004, 7:53 pm

i neva been in the west side, but ill tell u for a fact that thurr'z b'z n c'z that culd be crazy as b'z n c'z in the west side homie, im from the bx reppin kingzbridge jerome ave to the fullest

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » May 29th, 2004, 9:17 am

how do you let a dude from 2000 miles away come to YOUR neighborhood, and set up a gang and take over your street. fools thats YOUR hood, he should be joinin your gang. its halloween in ny 24/7 , yall jus wanted to play dress up and live out the events in your bible,the movie Colors.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 30th, 2004, 10:07 pm

CODE 647 I KNO U AINT TALKING TO ME CUZ, OBVIOUSLY U AINT FROM NYC CUZ U WOULD KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THE HOODS. ANY WAY YES I DO KNO WHO UNCLE MURDA IS HIM AND MY STEPPOPS MAKE SUM MUSIX TOGETHER HE LEAVES IN THE BACK OF CYPRESS AND HIS SIDE IS RIVALS TO MY SIDE AND HIS SIDE IS LOC'ED OUT 112 HOOVER, KSWISS, OGC AND ETGC

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » May 31st, 2004, 12:03 am

ha hoovers and 83's fightin in new york. you fools are funny. why'd you take up bangin anyway, stuffs stupid. just 10 years ago you were makin fun of LA dyin over colors.bangin in NY was bound to happen, but why take up los angeles names ,stuff cracks me up.

Unread post by Guest » June 1st, 2004, 10:19 am

^^^ I agree code647.It just shows how young people now are just followers and not leaders.50 and G-unit got em thinking its cool to bang and slang.I think music got alot to do with it.I mean,in all actuality,thats all these youngsters hear on the radio.Wait till that cat Game comes out.Then....its gonna be 2-3 fold.Everybodys gonna wanna gangsta then.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 1st, 2004, 2:05 pm

yall is some losers

MOMO

Unread post by MOMO » June 1st, 2004, 2:19 pm

you mad Q?

MOMO

Unread post by MOMO » June 1st, 2004, 2:26 pm

lb516 wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:IN NYC MAD BODIES HAVE BEEN DROPPED AND NICCAZ IS LOCKED UP BUT IM ON THE GRIND AND JUS KEEPIN IT GANGSTA.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

LOL oh yeah? show me the headlines? show me some breaking news? nigga you living in a fvcking fantasy world. aint no set tripping like that in brooklyn boy. im tired of your ass lying all the time like you sag hard out there and are putting in work. you aint doing stuff. you just a lil coopy cat nigga standing in cypress projects wearing khakis N chucks LOL. HAHA I BET YOU BEING OUT THERE SAYING "CUZZ" AND LOC" AND stuff LIKE THAT. DO YOU THINK THEM CALI CATS ARE SAYING "SUN" WHATS REALLY GOOD" AND ALL THAT stuff? dont you feel like a real idiot having the whole west coast dicc in your mouth..

LOL i can heaR THE CAT FROM CALI THAT SPRUNG YOU FOOLS NOW..

"WHATS UP CRIP GANG, MY NIG, ON THE SET CUHH"

LOL AND YOU FELL FOR THAT LIKE THE WAY A FEMALE DO WHEN A NIGGA WANT SOME PUSSY. LOL

WHEN THE FVCK ARE YOU GOING TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD. MOTHER FVCKERS FROM CALI DONT GIVE A FVCK ABOUT YOUR DUMB ASS. YOU ARE JUST PAWNS FOR THEM. TO MOVE THE DRUGS AND TO GOTO JAIL SO THEY DONT HAVE TOO.
Ouch

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 1st, 2004, 11:23 pm

FIRST OF ALL ALL NEW YORKERS NEVA MADE FUN OF LA THATS JUST SOME OF THE RAPPERS AND NICCAS BEEN BANGING OUT HERE FOR 12 YEARS NOW AND NICCAZ DIE FOR MORE THAN COLORS OVA HOODS, SETS, AFFILIATIONS, DRUG MONEY, AND OF COURSE BITCHES POINT BLANK 50 AINT ENCOURAGED ME I'VE BEEN BANGING FOR 5 YEARS, AND IF NICCAZ NEVA BEEN TO NYC THEN NONE OF YALL SHOULDNT SPEAK ON IT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 2nd, 2004, 12:00 am

tru tru

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » June 2nd, 2004, 8:44 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL ALL NEW YORKERS NEVA MADE FUN OF LA THATS JUST SOME OF THE RAPPERS AND NICCAS BEEN BANGING OUT HERE FOR 12 YEARS NOW AND NICCAZ DIE FOR MORE THAN COLORS OVA HOODS, SETS, AFFILIATIONS, DRUG MONEY, AND OF COURSE women POINT BLANK 50 AINT ENCOURAGED ME I'VE BEEN BANGING FOR 5 YEARS, AND IF NICCAZ NEVA BEEN TO NYC THEN NONE OF YALL SHOULDNT SPEAK ON IT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
as ive said, we dont doubt their are cold blooded killers and gangsters that hold down their hood in NY. but copying LA names, what the hell is that shit? first off your GOING TO DIE for a gang, but worst is your GOING TO DIE for a neighborhood youve never seen and tht doesnt even respect you. then fools over there try and mix bloodin and crippin with folk and peoples,which is as impossible to do as tryin to walk with 2 broken ankles, and looks jsut as dumb too.

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » June 2nd, 2004, 9:00 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:FIRST OF ALL ALL NEW YORKERS NEVA MADE FUN OF LA THATS JUST SOME OF THE RAPPERS AND NICCAS BEEN BANGING OUT HERE FOR 12 YEARS NOW AND NICCAZ DIE FOR MORE THAN COLORS OVA HOODS, SETS, AFFILIATIONS, DRUG MONEY, AND OF COURSE women POINT BLANK 50 AINT ENCOURAGED ME I'VE BEEN BANGING FOR 5 YEARS, AND IF NICCAZ NEVA BEEN TO NYC THEN NONE OF YALL SHOULDNT SPEAK ON IT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X
as ive said, we dont doubt their are cold blooded killers and gangsters that hold down their hood in NY. but copying LA names, what the hell is that shit? first off your GOING TO DIE for a gang, but worst is your GOING TO DIE for a neighborhood youve never seen and tht doesnt even respect you. then fools over there try and mix bloodin and crippin with folk and peoples,which is as impossible to do as tryin to walk with 2 broken ankles, and looks jsut as dumb too.

Unread post by Guest » June 3rd, 2004, 9:50 am

^^^^ Snoop was saying in this interview I just read earlier that he was in a club in NY and Lil Flips Game Over was playing and instead of Flip Flip he substituted CRip Crip.Dude said he had Bloods chanting it too....along with everyone else in the club.Called out every gangbanger repping Crip and Blood in NY and called ya'll fake! Straight up! I just read it on allhiphop.com.I guess we aren't the only ones who feel this way.LOL.....shits funny

4 real.>>>>>>..........

Watch.These NY cats gonna start crying

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 3rd, 2004, 11:59 am

Monk wrote:^^^^ Snoop was saying in this interview I just read earlier that he was in a club in NY and Lil Flips Game Over was playing and instead of Flip Flip he substituted CRip Crip.Dude said he had Bloods chanting it too....along with everyone else in the club.Called out every gangbanger repping Crip and Blood in NY and called ya'll fake! Straight up! I just read it on allhiphop.com.I guess we aren't the only ones who feel this way.LOL.....shits funny

4 real.>>>>>>..........

yeah i just read that shit, nigga was spitting some real talk to, i never heard that version of the tupac and nas incident.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 3rd, 2004, 6:03 pm

Monk wrote:^^^^ Snoop was saying in this interview I just read earlier that he was in a club in NY and Lil Flips Game Over was playing and instead of Flip Flip he substituted CRip Crip.Dude said he had Bloods chanting it too....along with everyone else in the club.Called out every gangbanger repping Crip and Blood in NY and called ya'll fake! Straight up! I just read it on allhiphop.com.I guess we aren't the only ones who feel this way.LOL.....shits funny

4 real.>>>>>>..........

I READ THAT SHIT LOL...I DONT LIKE WHAT HE SPEAKING ON THE EASTCOAST HAS FAR HAS US STEALING YALL STYLE WHAT I AGREE ON HIM IS THESE KIDS BANGIN THAT CRIP AND BLOOD SHIT BUT HAS FAR HAS THAT CLUB SHIT CATS SCREAMING CRIP CRIP LOL...CATS DO THAT BUTTTT THEY USUALLY SAY AT the END KILLA...*SHRUGS*

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 4th, 2004, 9:02 am

4 real.>>>>>>..........

I’M A HAVE 2 CHECK THIS OUT MONK…HE MADE ALL THE BLOODS SAY “CRIP CRIP”….LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL…..NOW THAT’S BAD….C’MON NOW IT COULDN’T HAVE WENT DOWN LIKE THAT….LET ME GO PEEP THE ARTICLE THO…

Unread post by Guest » June 4th, 2004, 9:22 am

Yea GAME..............I agree.East Coast has always had its own style and it s own hardcore bangers.I mean LatinKings,Decipticonz,etc. etc. Ya'll have always had your own thing and repped to the fullest.Its just these kids bangin colors..ya feel me?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 4th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Monk wrote:Yea GAME..............I agree.East Coast has always had its own style and it s own hardcore bangers.I mean LatinKings,Decipticonz,etc. etc. Ya'll have always had your own thing and repped to the fullest.Its just these kids bangin colors..ya feel me?
YUP LIKE THESE CRIPS AND BLOODS ROCKING CHUCKS AND DICKIES LOL LAME HAS HELL THATS WHY I LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR THESE CATS BUT IN THE SAME TOKEN ITS JUST THESE LIL PEE WEES THAT BE DOING THAT CUZZ THE BLOODS AND CRIPS IN THE EAST THAT GET LOCKED UP OR REAL NIGGAS BANG THE SHIT THEIR WAY NOT ON SOME DICKIES AND CHUCKS SHIT....

Unread post by Guest » June 6th, 2004, 12:55 am

GAME wrote:
Monk wrote:Yea GAME..............I agree.East Coast has always had its own style and it s own hardcore bangers.I mean LatinKings,Decipticonz,etc. etc. Ya'll have always had your own thing and repped to the fullest.Its just these kids bangin colors..ya feel me?
YUP LIKE THESE CRIPS AND BLOODS ROCKING CHUCKS AND DICKIES LOL LAME HAS HELL THATS WHY I LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR THESE CATS BUT IN THE SAME TOKEN ITS JUST THESE LIL PEE WEES THAT BE DOING THAT CUZZ THE BLOODS AND CRIPS IN THE EAST THAT GET LOCKED UP OR REAL NIGGAS BANG THE stuff THEIR WAY NOT ON SOME DICKIES AND CHUCKS stuff....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 6th, 2004, 8:32 am

I DIDN’T EVEN THINK DICKIES, AND CHICKS, WHERE EASTCOAST STYLE U KNOW…I THOUGHT YALL DID YALL’S OWN THIZZLE WITH THE TIMBS, LUGS, AND BAGGY FATIGUES YA DIG, WHICH IS COOL 2..AINT KNOCKIN IT….IT JUST SHOCKED ME 2 PEEP NYCers WITH DICKIES, AND CHUCKS NOWADAYS U KNOW..

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 6th, 2004, 11:56 am

TomTom wrote:I DIDN’T EVEN THINK DICKIES, AND CHICKS, WHERE EASTCOAST STYLE U KNOW…I THOUGHT YALL DID YALL’S OWN THIZZLE WITH THE TIMBS, LUGS, AND BAGGY FATIGUES YA DIG, WHICH IS COOL 2..AINT KNOCKIN IT….IT JUST SHOCKED ME 2 PEEP NYCers WITH DICKIES, AND CHUCKS NOWADAYS U KNOW..
NEVER WAS OUR STYLE LIKE I SAID IN THE POST BEFORE ITS JUST THESE LIL STREET CRIP NIGGAS THAT START DOING THAT SHIT BUT FROM THEN ON THE OLDER AND REAL CRIPS AND BLOOD NIGGAS BANG THEIR OWN WAY WHICH IS WITH TIMBS ENYCE PANTS ETC...EAST COAST STYLE...JUST THESE LIL KIDS NOW IN DAYS POP UP WITH THESE CHUCKS AND DICKIES....BESIDES IN NY CHUCKS WHERE IN STYLE BUT NOT FOR NO GANGBANGERS IT WAS FOR BITCHES LOOKING GOOD WITH THEM TIGHT JEANS SOME PINK RAG OR OTHER FEMININE COLORS AND SOME CHUCKS FROM THERE ON THE ONLY PEOPLE I SEE ROCKING CHUCKS IN NY IS THEM WHITE PEOPLE IN THE DOWTOWN CITY AREA

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 7th, 2004, 1:30 pm

yall dont know what u talkin bout dere are alot of of older gangbangers wearing dickies and chucks in every boro.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 7th, 2004, 1:31 pm

latin kings is not from the eastcoast homie

Unread post by Guest » June 7th, 2004, 1:35 pm

^^^ Yea.Origins in Chi town?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 7th, 2004, 6:49 pm

Q wrote:yall dont know what u talkin bout dere are alot of of older gangbangers wearing dickies and chucks in every boro.
NEVA SEEN EM NOT EVEN IN RIKERS...NIGGAS WEAR JEANS AND FLIP FLOPS SO UNTIL I SEE ONE OF THE REAL NIGGAS NOT SOME LIL NIGGAS ROCKING CHUCKS AND DICKIES THEN HOLLA AT ME
Q wrote:latin kings is not from the eastcoast homie
LKZ ARE FROM THE MIDWEST BUT WE BANG THE SHIT OUR WAY U DONT SEE US BANGIN CHI TOWN STYLE....

Lettaz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Lettaz » June 8th, 2004, 1:19 am

4 real.>>>>>>..........

Yeah but snoop disrespected alot of niggas THAT WUZNT THERE....Snoop is goin have problem when he comes back to nyc...lol...shit them brooklyn niggas already shot up his trailer once...and My problem with that is...NIGGA KEPT SAYING "EAST COAST"....Not everybody on EAST COAST DUZ THAT...Aint nothin' like that poppin' where im at...and i know Philly niggas have been rocking dickies for long ass time...But not on no gangbangin' shit and they dont rock chucks....AND SNOOP SHOULDNT SAY SHIT...CUZ IF I REMEMBER THE ONLY REASON HIS LAST ALBUM WENT GOLD IS CUZ OF NEPTUNES...WHO IS FROM "EAST COAST"....and then he brings up some shit THATS 8 years OLD....and now he wanna act like he RIDING OUT....but when pac wuz doin' he wuz all on some i aint with that shit...he wuz even in the studio when biggie recorded "Kick in the door"....and the shit about Nas??...Nas might have got punked...But if Nas & Pac is in circle....How the fuck can he be directly behind nas when nas had like 50 niggas with him? and his version is TOTALLY DIFFIRENT from Outlawz and everybody else's....And snoop been rocking Throwbacks...where that one come from ???........and snoop goes on mtv talkin about everybody needs to stop talkin' like him and biting him...WHEN HE STOLE THE SHIT FROM E-40...i can feel what a nigga sayin but it should have came from diffirent person

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 8th, 2004, 1:34 am

^^throwbacks dont come from new york , niggaz on the west been sportin team jerseys

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 8th, 2004, 2:47 am

grapes of wrath wrote:^^throwbacks dont come from new york , niggaz on the west been sportin team jerseys
Timberlands and throwbacks is not no east coast thing. That shtt is OLD, lol. We been sportin that here in LA since WAY back. I still got some of my old football, hockey, and basketball jerseys in the storage that I aint used in damn near 20 years. Even the dog tags and army gear been worn by the homies on the East Side (LA) since AT LEAST the 1970s. Ain nothing new, trust me. Peace.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 8th, 2004, 10:08 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
grapes of wrath wrote:^^throwbacks dont come from new york , niggaz on the west been sportin team jerseys
Timberlands and throwbacks is not no east coast thing. That shtt is OLD, lol. We been sportin that here in LA since WAY back. I still got some of my old football, hockey, and basketball jerseys in the storage that I aint used in damn near 20 years. Even the dog tags and army gear been worn by the homies on the East Side (LA) since AT LEAST the 1970s. Ain nothing new, trust me. Peace.
WELLLL...ITS BEEN KNOWN THAT IN NY SINCE THE 1920's THE IRISH GANGSTAZ BEEN SPORTING JERSEYS THEM OLD SCHOOL ONES ALONG WITH BOOTS...SO I DONT KNOW*SHRUGS*

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 8th, 2004, 11:45 am

GAME wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
T AT LEAST the 1970s. Ain nothing new, trust me. Peace.
WELLLL...ITS BEEN KNOWN THAT IN NY SINCE THE 1920's THE IRISH GANGSTAZ BEEN SPORTING JERSEYS THEM OLD SCHOOL ONES ALONG WITH BOOTS...SO I DONT KNOW*SHRUGS*
It's no way homies in LA had any contact with those irish gangstaz in the 20's. Wasn't no TV or airplanes. Prior to the 1990s, I don't remember seeing any cats on the East Coast ever wearing oversized throwback jerseys or boots. If anybody remember that, let me know. Far as I know, what homies did here in the 213 was adapt to their environment, not copy somebody off mtv--prior to '83-'84, mtv wasn't even on the air. Before mtv, street folk wasn't allowed on tv except maybe on the 6o'clock news.