New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 3:53 pm

my man trukilla tried to come on here & tell a lifestory of the next nikka..u aint never caught no bodys,pushed no smack,banged santana but came on here with the lifestory of the next nikkas life..u just dik ridin everybody u need a real role model for real for real

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 4:09 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:EVERYbODY TALCIN BOUT THEY HOOD THIS THEY HOOD THAT BUT DONT WANNA GIVE IT UP 2 ONE OF THE LONGEST NOT BIGGEST BUT LONGEST RUNNING CRIP SETS IN NYC AND THATS SANTANA BLOCC
SAY WUT U WANT BUT DONT GET OFF THAT 2 TRAIN ON INTERVILLE OR SIMPSON AND IF U COMING FROM THE back WAY THINcIN U A G DONT CROSS 165ST THINC U BOUT SOMETHIN SET TRIP OUR MIDDLE NAME

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 4:10 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:EVERYbODY TALCIN BOUT THEY HOOD THIS THEY HOOD THAT BUT DONT WANNA GIVE IT UP 2 ONE OF THE LONGEST NOT BIGGEST BUT LONGEST RUNNING CRIP SETS IN NYC AND THATS SANTANA BLOCC
SAY WUT U WANT BUT DONT GET OFF THAT 2 TRAIN ON INTERVILLE OR SIMPSON AND IF U COMING FROM THE back WAY THINcIN U A G DONT CROSS 165ST THINC U BOUT SOMETHIN SET TRIP OUR MIDDLE NAME
^ true dic ridah ....nikka is in brooklyn in the safety of his moms crib in front of the computer talkin this bullshiit.

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 5:50 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:
^ true dic ridah ....nikka is in brooklyn in the safety of his moms crib in front of the computer talkin this bullshiit.
RODE ROCC WHOS THAT? U A CLOWN
NAME THESE NICCUZ HAHA THEY REAL LIKE U NAH U TALCING OUT YA AZZ
U SPEAC LIKE U IN THE BX EVRYDAY BUT WHEN I SAY WUT UP FUCC THE TALC THEN U IN B-MORE
U A SAD LIL FOSTER BOY YA MAMA GET CHECCS 2 TAKE CARE OF U FAGGOT

NAME SOME NICCUZ LIKE I THOUGHT LIVING WITH MY MOMS HAHA SHE LIVED IN FL. 4 THE LAST 12YEARS COME LIL FOSTER BOY COME WITH BETTER FACTS

U SELL OUTTA STATE WHY? CAUSE U CANT PUMP ON THE BLOCC U the FRAUD U CLAIM 2 KNO EVERYBODY FROM EVERYWHERE
YA TRACC THAT BIG HOE DAMN!!!
SPIT MY NAME NOT MY NUTT FAGGOT
I DARE U 2 GET SOME HEART AND GET BOUT IT U AINT THE ONLY NICCU HOLDING U CLOWN AZZ SET DICCRIDER

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 6:18 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:
U SPEAC LIKE U IN THE BX EVRYDAY BUT WHEN I SAY WUT UP FUCC THE TALC THEN U IN B-MORE

NAME SOME NICCUZ LIKE I THOUGHT LIVING WITH MY MOMS HAHA SHE LIVED IN FL. 4 THE LAST 12YEARS COME LIL FOSTER BOY COME WITH BETTER FACTS

U SELL OUTTA STATE WHY? CAUSE U CANT PUMP ON THE BLOCC U the FRAUD U CLAIM 2 KNO EVERYBODY FROM EVERYWHERE
I DARE U 2 GET SOME HEART AND GET BOUT IT U AINT THE ONLY NICCU HOLDING U CLOWN AZZ SET DICCRIDER
sounds like rodericks mad.maybe you can start up a new street rep in brooklyn and make a name for yahself.i never said i know everybody in everyhood i just know nikkas said u not what u portray yahself to be u a nice little housemade nikka in brooklyn be yahself.stick to going around different hoods and lookin at how nikkas look and dress...hahaha@this fagot nikka got bgloco description down packed....u must work for the boys or something .in they gang intelligence unit or something huh. clown azz keep sayin foster & gay jokes im startin to think u not playin with the gay ways & really being yourself

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 28th, 2005, 6:46 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:
TrUSlobKillU wrote:
TheHomieQ wrote:

sounds like rodericks mad.maybe you can start up a new street rep in brooklyn and make a name for yahself.i never said i know everybody in everyhood i just know nikkas said u not what u portray yahself to be u a nice little housemade nikka in brooklyn be yahself.stick to going around different hoods and lookin at how nikkas look and dress...hahaha@this fagot nikka got bgloco description down packed....u must work for the boys or something .in they gang intelligence unit or something huh. clown azz keep sayin foster & gay jokes im startin to think u not playin with the gay ways & really being yourself
PLAYING WITH THE GAY JOKEZ?...
THE ONLY PERSON WHO GETS PLAYED WITH IS U
STOP SPITTIN FALSE NAMES RODERICC?.. U A CLOWN
IF U IN THE BX TELL THE TANA 2 BRING ME 2 U SINCE U KNO NICCUZ AND WATCH ME FUCC U UP IN FRONT OF YA NICCU AND DARE THEM 2 DO SOMETHING SAFE IN BK HAHA U FUNNY

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 7:03 pm

haha@fuk me up....hahaha@tell them to bring me to you...nikka talk like he the david denkins of the set u dont bang...i wish the fuk i would see u i would smack u up alll the time,treat u bad all the time & its not nuttin u can do about that u in ya late 20s u washed up cousin.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 7:05 pm

im gettin real tired of u shorty.every chatforum i right there on my dik to comment to.u a real biitch so stay in a biitch place & cut the back & fourth bullshiit out man,u told my man yungk to meet up with u.nikka u not even crip & i doubt them lil nikkas on intervale is down to fight for ya biitch az man .cut the crap fagot

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 28th, 2005, 7:07 pm

every chat forum im in yo .you right there behind me like u my son or something.shorty u a real biitch i see why nikkas over there dont fuk with u

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » March 1st, 2005, 5:12 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:every chat forum im in yo .you right there behind me like u my son or something.shorty u a real biitch i see why nikkas over there dont #%@& with u
u snopp azz niccu u aint saying shit!!!
u like niccuz behind u that where u keep the dicc rite faggot homie u sad move on clown

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 2nd, 2005, 8:58 am

TO ZIPFACE ON THE COLLEGE TIP GOOD POST CUZ A NIGGA BANG DONT MAKE ME A ASSHOLE OR A LOSER OR A DROPOUT IM IN COLLEGE TO BETTER MYSELF AND MAKE IT OUT THE HOOD ONE DAY CUZ I DONT GOT MANY SKILLS SO I MIGHT AS WELL GO TO SCHOOL TO KAJO, ALWAYS THEM IGNITE WANNA BE GANGSTA ASS CLOWNS ALWAYS TALKING BUT THEY DONT DO SH*T FOR THEY HOOD BESIDES GANGBANG AND HUSTLE THATS Y HE IS A LOSER HE IS SO FOCUSED ON MINOR THINGS I LIKE BIG BUSINESS HOMIE GET A LIFE.3X

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » December 9th, 2005, 4:23 am

Anyone know a Blood from NYC, street name "Miller Gunz". Got deported from Reikers Island earlier this year. If anyone knows what set he was with be good to know.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 9th, 2005, 8:36 am

NW10 wrote:Anyone know a Blood from NYC, street name "Miller Gunz". Got deported from Reikers Island earlier this year. If anyone knows what set he was with be good to know.
chances is he was Miller gang

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 9th, 2005, 2:18 pm

lol

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » December 9th, 2005, 2:19 pm

my fault on that lol i thought it was a different post yea most likely one of them w/s millerx niccaz

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 3rd, 2006, 4:15 pm

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 3rd, 2006, 4:17 pm

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 8:13 pm

Thanks for that page! That's good shit. Good music too. You saw that 'Apache' there on the Savage Skulls page. That's real NYC.

What I REALLY want to see somebody build on is the whole

ZULU / GESTAPO thing.

Like how all these gangs fell under Zulu vs. Gestapo factions, to where at a big party, you would have one side yelling "ZULU!" and the other side yelling "GESTAPO!"

I really wanna hear the knowledge on this.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 8:19 pm

Also those jackets are still used a lot of times, but by the Motorcyle Gangs.

There are too many to name, but they have the same lettering and layout. I heard of this story this dude on my old block who was a Crip got thrown out of a 4 story window of a hotel by these Motorcyle cats.

Most people forget about the Motorcyle gangs because true to their nature, 'they're neither here nor there'.

Strong Island Boy

Unread post by Strong Island Boy » May 6th, 2006, 10:23 am

hey #1LocCstu cant reach ya by PM so just hit me back gotta talk bout some old shit

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 8th, 2006, 12:39 am

what does etg stand for.my fault if i sound stupid but i aint from ny

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 8th, 2006, 1:15 pm

[quote="$outhPhillypuppet"]what does etg stand for.my fault if i sound stupid but i aint from ny[/quote]

Eight tray gangstas

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 11th, 2006, 10:33 am

^^^^
They crips right

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 11th, 2006, 2:05 pm

yo souf philly a nicca from philly just moved to the turf claimin some loc gang cant remember off top think it was some type of mafia crip what sets they got jumpin there?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 11th, 2006, 10:05 pm

i hear about a gang called RBM i don't know for sure what it is but i think its Royal Blue mafia/mob/merceneries.something like that.

another crip set
is D-blocc.these cambodian niccas don't fucc around.

ABz is here in philly
theres a crip set on 15th street.name???
there was a set of crips on 7th street but there no longer active.
i'm sure theres more c sets but i'm not sure on the facts or names

there is a guy in my school with etg on his hands but he says he a blood

like i asked earlier is etg a c or b set.cuz i hear it depends on where u from. eastcoast or westcoast

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » May 13th, 2006, 12:40 pm

etg is crip homie..you might be talking bout ntg cuz that is blood

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 13th, 2006, 1:25 pm

[quote="#1LocCstu"][quote="yung_k"][quote="#1LocCstu"]niccu u talCing the top of the bX nicCu whites aint no whites on E.167 haha
thats why u aint Come Cross the bLocC because we in the hood insane LOL ONLY IF U REALLY KNEW LOL DONT MAKE ME LAUGH HAHA

I WAS CHILL'N WITH THEM bITCH AZZ NICCU IN 97 AND A SLOb RAN UP IN THE PARC IT WAS LIKE 12 INSANEs AROUND ME STACCIN STRAGGIN ALL THAT THEM NICCUZ SEEN THAT SLOB COME UP THEM STEPs AND RAN SLOb NICCU HAD A RACHET BUT DIDNT CLAp CAUSE HE SEEN HOW THEY RAN ON MEWHEN THE SLOb LEFT I ASC THEM WHY THEY RAN THEY SAID 2 GET MORE LOCz 4 ONE SLOb HA I AINT EVEN FROM THAT SET AND THE SLOb KNEW THAT LOL I WAS STILL LIVIN IN HARLEM THEM NICCUZ IS STR8 AZZ SO STOP IT

EVER SINCE MY LIL NICCU (MOE C.I.P.) I AINT RESPECT THEM NICCUZ mess INSANE[/quote]

i been chillin around here for like 6-7 years neva seeen no snoova Cets ova hea dem insanes musta been from around ya area because der aint no insanes ova hea either...now its NiNe-owes scattered around the area if u dont Celeve me u can ROLL thru....dey gotta few slobxz around the area aint bout nothin....abiK dont "hold nothin down" they juss deep
NICCU NEW RO DONT COUNT WE TALCING THE bX

--shystee 90 gang[/quote]

ITS ONLY ONE INSANE SET IN THE bX ALL INSANE LIV IN THE 200 BLOCCz THEM NICCU IS AZZ THEY DONT COME DOWN SANTANAZ SIDE (C.I.P. MOE) mess INSANE THEY WATCH MY LIL NICCU GET KILLED BY SLObz mess THEM U AINT IN THE bX U JUST HAPPY 2 C OTHERS LOC
90s CAME FROM 112st IN HArlem they dont rep EITHER NICCU I DONT NEED NO PASS ILL mess ONE OF YALL LIL NICCUz UP WUT U THINC THIS IS I AINT 16teen I DONT NEED 2 CHILL WITH U 4 u 2 TELL me AbOUT A SET i BEEN ON beFORE U WAS LOC'N U CHILL WITH THE AZZ NICCUz LIL (MOE C.I.P.) AINT NOTHING REAL AbOUT YA NICCU WATCHING U DIE CAUSE THEY 2 SCARED 2 BANG INSANE CANT COME ON MY SIDE ASC THEM aBOUT SANTANAz THE ONE WHO bEEN DOWN KNO WHO WE IS mess POINT PROOVIN WE DONT mess WITH LITE SIDE NICCUz ANYWAYS STR8 DARCSIDE

mess TREY ITS abOUT THE DUECES

mess N-HOODz ITS AbOUT THE ORIGINALz

mess brITE ITS ALLL AbOUT THE DARC SIDE

STACC 90z why u rocCin darC blu if u 90 YALL GOT IT mess UP 2 COME THru THE SOUTH bX what u like 18teen 20 at most if even that
COME LOC YALL STILL JUMPING NICCUz we LAYING THEM DOWN[/quote]

yeah your not lying man,them insane crip niggahs live not to far from my hood in the 200 blocks around barnes/bronxwood...none of which is about getting money so all that is,is taking up space

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 13th, 2006, 1:50 pm

[quote="Early"]etg is crip homie..you might be talking bout ntg because that is blood[/quote]

maybe he is talking about one-eight-tray...which is a blood set also

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » May 15th, 2006, 2:40 am

Qdawg wrote:
Early wrote:etg is crip homie..you might be talking bout ntg because that is blood
maybe he is talking about one-eight-tray...which is a blood set also
yea maybe..wuss hood with insane deathrow gangsta crip over by the bronxwood area ..u said they aint bout getting money but are they even active or just there in the wind?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 15th, 2006, 9:01 am

i dont know,i havent heard about idgc since like 2000 to tell you the truth,i dipped out of town came back real fast i still dont hear about them in the neighborhood..like i was saying in the other post the north/side of the bronx is more about they street paper 1st before they are with that gang bang shiit you know that early,most of the active niggahs on the north is actually stick up kids more then it is bloods ...idgc was in a few spots in the bx alotta lil kids was hoppin from set to set so that set lost numbers fast...i wouldnt be surprised niggahs around bronxwood turned blood now,that whole joint is dominently blood..alotta niggahs that was crip around there relocated outta town or to other boroughs so the whole hood is different

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 15th, 2006, 9:04 am

it might be some so called crip niggahs still around wakefield ( carpenter ave)...niggahs dont take that blood/crip mess serious around the way early

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 15th, 2006, 9:09 am

i got love for my hood & all but niggahs got out of the neighborhood ways when they started going they own direction with that blood stuff....you go past my hood & hit up the boston road shoppin center around the corner you see niggahs posted up around dominoes just flaggin not making no paper...how can niggahs take you serious? na mean early,niggahs priorities is not right